Google AI Mode  

What Is The Anonymous Question On The African Juttah Reveal Classes Blackboard! 

Tell me about the two new islands formed by the Indonesia volcano eruption!

Two new island-like formations have emerged in the Sunda Strait of Indonesia following a massive 25-hour volcanic eruption of Mount Anak Krakatau. This marks the first time since 1930 that new land has broken the ocean surface within the historic Krakatoa caldera. [1, 2, 3, 4], https://share.google/aimode/f6bwOiNg503enExf7 see remember months back I made a big deal of YouTube on the pulse with Geo-Silki titled video we have a SUPER VOLCANO PROBLEM something THEY been warning let’s just say I been witnessing various types of a Pompeii movie of Memphis for decades.  I just didn’t know till 2015 it all had some to do with 2018 Hawaii Missile Morn Mighty Angel’s warn ELE The Pacific Rings of Fire!


Frightnight to rolling twilight skies all all all dominoing into North America SUPER VOLCANOES  until it all reaches into Memphis and by the time it reaches Yellowstone it is what is now mocked Eze 5 and I designed BEN-AAY 2019/2023/2026 Aug 38 minutes in 101 VEI 8 Yellowstones/but also his Batman versus Superman covert Gen 1:2 aftermath/Rev 9/12 portrayal of post apocalypse the Dino days an imminent interstellar Armageddon/Alien invasion! NOWLINK two months in 2021 Dec 3/4/5 Rev 3 Jesus presently Trump/Archangel timeline finale 2026 WATCH! RUN! LIVE! 

See also YouTube Geophysicist Stefan Burns The World's Largest Volcanic System Has Begun Acting Dangerously...

https://youtu.be/EYaAcMnK4yY; An earthquake swarm is striking the summit region of Kilauea Volcano on the Big Islansd od Hawaii as fresh magma from depth is being injected into the already heavily pressurized magma chamber just under the surface. This is a significant situation that is occurring right now that has the potential to turn serious. Geophysicist Stefan Burns reports...

the latest volcanic system 2021 Nov 4/5 my  eldest tug of procrastination Nov 11/21 2022 Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone we were warn was building here 2026 erupting it 50th plus time again while my eldest played In traffic on his way back to mocked a Pompeii Movie Of Memphis! Those two previous videos mrmbb333, three actually 

YouTube mrmbb333 Brewing; IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING BIG IS BREWING! https://www.youtube.com/live/KZt7BRi_RiQ?si=2PbstnRzydB3uHDI


YouTube mrmbb333 Erupts; HERE WE GO AGAIN! ANOTHER UNDERWATER VOLCANO! https://www.youtube.com/live/zx8eNyd18E8?si=fZWOdg0fVAW7SfGA


YouTube mrmbb333 Impact, MYSTERIOUS DEBRIS IMPACTS SATURN - IS IT EARTHBOUND? https://www.youtube.com/live/oX1VTAzFDsI?si=pUCwKvNFtubm6Y-D


He they she all of them been showing us especially since Hurricane polo  how it will appear both Mount Kilauea  and Mount Krakatau  are developing new formations simultaneously! The stampeding of elephants of staying unaware article in the room  not written in Dutch scientists warning the core of the earth from which I 1996/2026 witnessed a molten death rider spring up is in a reversal 

Whereas further mrbb333 and one of his subscribers are theorizing and blaming the heating up of the planet into  this historic super El Niño on; while I blame SONLIGHT GOD; myself, Eze 36 Mal 4/Rev 4 John who now walks the planet and since 2024 July I’ve seen him here; thing is I heard days prior get holy bride of wrath.

I also begin to take notice we’ve sorta kinda had wrecking ball 3IATLAS (possibly affecting the Kuiper belt just now sending debris into Saturn that’s lined up with earth)! Like since destabilizing the planetary bodies solar lunar, tectonic and technological systems! Whoa mrmbb333 how far we’ve come from discussing how we really need to reconsider.

Frightnight the more just to what extent these mass disasters Mat 24 Jesus is warning to John seeing MONSTERS STORM ON PAUSE to my seeing a sky reaching tsunami on pulse a decade or more before I heard Cat 7 before The Pacific is building what now it 11th to 12 Eze 5 type mass disasters for mandatory evacuation/Migration and repatriation oh and John did mention a future planet with no more sea!” NOWLINK REPENT RUN RACE! 

Iconic Hawaii sea arch collapses into ocean nine hours ago 10/03/2026 I was wanting this way back when your system 2000 and lost my mind and I had but not the way they were thinking! 


Comments