-I spent a lot of time writing in the sand the word HURRY, meaning Jesus, Prince of Peace hurry along and get me, us. I stood the kitchen a day ago with tears in my eyes, washing dishes. Now that Jesus is here, just as Holy Spirits forewarn 2015, I guess suffering separation to escape anxiety. I'm sad about leaving, knowing now how hard it was for Jesus departing the disciples, the ailing world, knowing this outreach ministry is finished. -Though reminded Betty, just as America must fulfill a type of Revelation 18 it's end and Israel must fulfill Daniel's final week. We the Righteous Bride must fulfill marriage suppers into the sounding of the seventh trumpet angel. So our departure right now is a must, we're off to a heaven to earth ministry. coming and or going with the 7th angel, 2017-2024, fulfilling the call 2003 to "mark 17 and 7," so all bless my heart, come with Us to Jesus, see here www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Until A Times, Times, And A Half Now Fulfilled, 2001-12017

And Gave Unto Them The Labourers Unto Endtime Harvest, A Heart Of Flesh/HUMAN BEING