Itty Bitty Pieces Of Why Doeth ANCIENT OF DAYS The Holy Trinity The Holy Of Holies and Holy Intravenous Angels all Speak In Parables? NOWLINK LIKE THE EVIL ANCIENT OF DAYS PLANET GODS ARE RUNNING! ARE YOU GODS?



host vid YouTube Jesus Returns The Holy Spirit gave me an urgent message is happening. Get ready for Jesus Christ. Return, one day ago 10/06/2026, https://youtu.be/eee3oEAhqZY;  Prophetic fulfillment in real time remember I explained we’re near a year its final Dan 9:27b/Rev 13:5 42 months of 84 months Trump/ Archangel resumed timeline 7 weeks of 7 years 2021 Oct 17 2028/2029; seventh Angel 20o4/2020/2024/May 15 2026 Angel Gabriel mentions a 7th Angel sounds both Holy Heavenly Church Bride to Crown Lord Jerusalem and HER/THEIR Descent into Mt Olivet with Crown Lord Jerusalem! HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM! 

host vids YouTube mrbb333/@MrMBB333 30 DAYS OF FLOODING, 
Brewing, IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING BIG IS BREWING! ERUPTS, HERE WE GO AGAIN! ANOTHER UNDERWATER VOLCANO!

How much activity is REALLY going on?

If you’ve captured something in the sky that you’d like me to review, please visit MrMBB333.com — you’ll find a link on the homepage where you can upload your photos or videos directly. Let me know in the comments what you think: Have you ever seen anything like this where you live?
https://www.youtube.com/live/KZt7BRi_RiQ?si=ZdllGwWtLIUQgKwA

Remember that THEIR tug of indecision over, Hawaii dominoing into by now 101 VEI 8 Yellowstones And THEY settled with warning Hawaii building/BREWING OVER 50 plus by now gave us a 2022 underwater Eruption Hunga Tonga

So Dutch to Michael the vibrating river beneath my bed my feet could as well be Mighty Angel warned Dominoing Between two oceans and incinerating all residents in its path the Pacific, the Atlantic of erupting molten lava?

30 DAYS OF FLOODING PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE HOW BIG THIS IS!! ARE WE LIVING THE DAYS OF NOAH? If you’ve captured something in the sky that you’d like me to review, please visit MrMBB333.com — you’ll find a link on the homepage where you can upload your photos or videos directly. Let me know in the comments what you think: Have you ever seen anything like this where you live?
https://www.youtube.com/live/g_kwimMH8HQ?si=MPQRNKO2NvDesPh4

Many millennia of biblical scriptural prophetic outreach says they know and come with a hammer 2023 Rev 17:14 2026 Jesus is Hammering on the news at 666 boys and Sandheads and flood prevention stilts all about it! They just done changed their mind praying God’s kingdom reign In place of this world, even this planet to solar lunar to Technical systems descending anew theirs passing away between the Dino days and the days of Noah! 

Clearly Geophysicist Stefan Burns earthlings
The World's Largest Volcanic System Has Begun Acting Dangerously... https://youtu.be/EYaAcMnK4yY; did you get one my previous dates given him it’s solar event hitting over Mighty Angel warn Hawaii it’s exact date 2025 revisit 2002, Juneteenth 17/19 2024/26 presently walking among us Sunlight God and say Moses Mt Sinai commanded repatriation in prophetic order blessed exile luxury Blaexit Arabexit Brexit BRIEXIT!

Soooo if you combined these phenom weather events mrmbb333 is surmising happening to the planet wide. He whom I asked about a Pangea reversal point out John is describing a super continent rising. There’s since Obama Aug 2010 mocked a Noah’s cousin to Aqua era Frightnight how great known Scientist know I warn we’re in an aftermath as the Dino days asteroid impact to following Volcanic Apocalypse only here the final mass extinction GOD’S KINGDOM REIGN!

Daniel 24 Elder John and I witnessed

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books (psalm 139/Rev 20 2023 a book of remembrance were opened, my torn out page Wedt Rule UK/BC/US GA’S coast floatover Archangel list 190 million USA/Continent Central South America!

I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame/13 reasons why Rev 20 Jesus hammering at costal living/touring Sandheads right now!

Frightnight his forecast 30 Says Of Noah’s worldwide flooding particularly that’s happening Mighty Angel warn that Pacific ocean across into the America’s Atlantic of molten lava flooding left of North America. Easily 13 reasons why they showed me well they mocked White House Pelosi , defense of Taiwan

Understand this wasn’t just fame letters USA floating off the American continent. This was the American continent minus North America floating along the old transatlantic slave trade route back to join its continent to Africa’s southwest continent. Know also @MrMBB333 also has a video showing where size 5 earthquakes.

Like literally as though they are doing a Pangea reversal with South America that would actually attach it back to Africa’s Southwest Atlantic and Rev 12:1-6 John and I not only witnessed. We heard them fit back together like puzzle pieces. Whereas meteorologist Ryan Hall Y’all just said a day or so ago these things are happening too fast!

Marvel not the two mighty angels given to one the ongoing incineration of the Pacific residents into US West Pacific residents and how there was time no longer. Then frightnight to Amazing Grace we get this 🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨 while I’m at my limits trying to get back to where THEY say we should go temporarily.

Totally like as THEY plan this exact time of year month all 2021 especially Sept thru Dec 2026. First it’s keeping safe and now we know it’s the FLOATOVER I was explaining post apocalypse that China/Nepal monstrosity and hundreds of slides since as to The Pacific’s Xi Jinping commander all ships get its red alert Asian territory Resident inherit out!

Listening to Genesis women seed predestined The American Idol Jamal Roberts yet vibrating around the planet his HEAL, https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA To Donnie McClurkin Great is thy mercy, https://youtu.be/SKeTQ1ZHqgA
and THE PRAYER, https://youtu.be/Ddgmktt-GCQ

2 Million People Live Near ‘Mouth of Hell’ Volcano. It May Be Hiding a Second Magma Chamber

A recent study sheds light on how magma moves beneath Nicaragua's most active volcano, located in the vicinity of some 2 million people.
https://gizmodo.com/2-million-people-live-near-mouth-of-hell-volcano-it-may-be-hiding-a-second-magma-chamber-2000821758

This is one of the reasons why European political mafias do not want the war to stop. https://x.com/rphiliponet/status/2103925544114913380?s=46

Itty Bitty Pieces Of World Leaders Not Caring How Many Tens Of Millions They Kill As Long As They're Not Left With Bloody Pie Faces!

I know of 330 million people who live in the most volcanic regions on the planet us North America/ all along YouTube Dutchsinse taught us The North American Craton, The Americas! Hundreds of millions USA nestled in between both those molten earth Enders The Pacific Ring of Fire and too many to count US W Pacific Supers Eruptions like the world largest Hawaii and then there’s by then predicted 101 VEI8 Yellowstone with other supers in between and scattered all around

Further I know Rev 10 Mighty Angel as in since we have Malachi, John and I SONLIGHT GOD DRIVING EL NINO here among us but back then Hawaii missile morning it was all of them as in every intravenous Angel there is by it ten Rev 2 Jesus awarded matrix ten days later its Mighty Angel back and forth up there how no further delay an inundation his word of forewarnings again The Pacific Ring of Fire The US W Pacific!

Shortly it’s the 4 earths apocalyptic elements gone nuclear John witnessed put on paused say that nano-second pause resume we’re of a matrix unaware we’re all in. Mighty Angel and Rev 17 7th Angel were witnessing being loosed and the one I saw this reaching up to heaven wall of water could to be realizing their warn the Pacific Ryan Hall Y’all just gave us a number ten and counting The Pacific monstrosities counting and how it’s polo along come Nashville Tennessee execution Christa Pike planted like gazillions tons of water upon The Northern Hemisphere!

Do They Drive like they look? Insane, Killer Ah Yeah! Do They Sound Like They Look? Killer, Insane, Ah Yeah!

host vid into my guess Youtube, FORDS GONE WILD; Cruisin Fords at the Rod Run 39 minutes ago 09/26/2026 https://youtu.be/qmFENvzGmkU?si=eXwRDU8KljmZwrag: volume down low, wait did he say let's take a ride? Whoo hoo hoo listen too that thang, ah my god, just listen. Then he sounding like Robert Duvall's Gus McCrae from Lonesome Dove; get out of Pompeii Of Memphis The Blue Ford Car, then the red Ford car of reveal THE RED CAR Do They Drive like they look? Insane, Killer Ah Yeah! Do They Sound Like They Look? Killer, Insane, ah yeah! Enjoy, Really

Just say if BRICS N Korea and Zelensky oh and all your titan elite celebrities were listening no doing what know decades for some and they’re not. Though see here Ps 1, Eze 38/39, Rev 20 it’s only because they all got their own other than GODS agendas for HIS and HIS CHRIST and THEIR multibillionsir royal priesthood planet earth!

Like taking Gods Revelations advice be doers of these prophecy’s and not hearer’s only and finding Zuckerberg upon his titan Yacht was sorta Promising last thing woke gazillionaires are doing is a tug of Tehran to the 7 horns of Hormuz tge area map thy also know like a gazillion people including voting booths the worlds military, your military all are going to be slaughtered just as your Gog trump at his own turn upon him and you words keep Saying And saying and saying!

In other words woke gazillionaires preppers all would be about my 1996 not a Mayan 2012 all floating to submersible were used to move what’s actually billions in refugees out of the way Africa’s father Abraham and Sarah were promised billions and I this African American mother witnessed billions rescued and repatriated to safehaven territory the same revelation book John who first witnessed with us mighty Angel and Rev 17, 7th is this it’s Archangel THEM!

Scene

“No you if guys are spending the night at Heus’ mansion paradise to pitching tents at Agurus building Mansion paradise I’m with you guys. Just as long as you realize (Constantine) Conny man we are all couples. Yeah yours just like left you at the alter. Really stomach punch, pitching salt Silverton! Plus Marisela was never “my girl “
What you mean you agreed to paradise skyfall, chaperone; there’s this beyond imagining genealogy” looking at gossiping wife them Torrance Allegra. “I keep hearing and  hearing about. Yeah yeah all that Silverton man but Preecest Esperanza Marisela Lourdes never agreed to be my wife. Ah man I take back that ouch’s stomach punch left at altar remarks. Still don’t change the fact we’re all couples here’. Yeah, Conny (Constantine) it’s gonna be up there with tempted at all points virgin to the cross Jesus; sleeping around married parents, married siblings, possibly even married nieces and nephews. I get it! I get it bruh Kellan man! Oh  my god talk about things you haven’t seen too being unseen! Plus I never ever could’ve would’ve thought of that type of a trial Jesus also had to endure. Like no wonder those 144.000 virgin males are special to him you all witnessed their transfiguration up to him and Conny crown Grand Sia Lord Urusalem! Wait say that again. I can’t Grand Sia Maaseiah Adonai would kill me in more ways all those happy go lucky ELE helping Russia wipe out West Rule presently the world stretching reputation  of the African Juttah! 
Un huh Whoa here’s Marisela now. See I still got friends, bye boy don’t let Sariel, them or Specialist Veneer to Lord Bastion to Brightville space them bite and disappear you! {{{“Hey. What a surprise.”}}} You’re not it scaring me, no but he’s scaring me bruh silver man stop scaring me. Us. You love Torrance Allegra scared. Since when? You’ll be hacked if something happens to that boy.  WHO wants him! Apparently the sweetheart he’s on the commy with is finally coming around. There’s totally something wrong with her if she doesn’t come around. I agree, come walk with me my beloved wife Evolent. I totally agree!”      >>>”I can barely hear you was that what am I doing or what am I wearing? You know Prince Saturnino Constantino I did not ask you what are you wearing? You could’ve in a what’s the weather like? Type of way!” No what’re you doing! Does this mean Marisela you are thinking about me as I’m thinking about you. Right now I’m walking back towards paradise sky falls a transits is coming for me I’m going to my sisters’s Agatha Eddimore place, parental Juttah! Which remind Marisela you have anyone in the parental Juttah! Look how are you related to First Nation African Juttah Tribunal Silverton Nicholas? I Been reading your packet my packet like for instance if you read mine you know I have parents and two younger siblings in the Parental African wait agreeing to a paradise Skyfall chaperone give us access we all Marisela have the same Saigon Lue Chow father! Oh I see oh off the parental Juttah yes will you meet me you met mine I can meet yours I’m not ready for that remember I no outside influences but you are ready my packet right sh figuring that otherworldly Guadalupe Lourdes genealogy I will meet you but not your family ah commy like 15 minutes before you leave and we’ll meet okay I like the sound of that paradise Skyfall has lost some of luster since left maybe you will reconsider I’ll be calling you I’ll pick up on the first ring promise bye, bye”}}} why speak in parables? 

2 Million People Live Near ‘Mouth of Hell’ Volcano. It May Be Hiding a Second Magma Chamber .. cont

Unimaginably during campaigning Senator Obama and 2018 WH Trumps Hundred million US saw in flight fast and furiously said masses relocating are to be kept safeguarded by THEM Star Warring ARCHANGEL MICHAEL THEM John witnessed Rev 12:6 says for a grand total 1,260 days and yes this month this year 2025 also 2019/2022 Putin Zelensky and Trump April to 2026/27/28/29 also Brad Pit, Jolie Kids and who could be Jolie herself.

Frightnight to AMAZING GRACE hers, their Oct 11/21/Trump Archangel Oct 17 360 of those days into that FINAL 42 month grace period! Frightnight again the midstream of the reigning Antichrist, allied aliens a bottomless pit of Cryptid creatures with oceans upon oceans of bloody molten lava. Promised Genesis woman seed/VIRGIN BIRTH billions like being cattled right into exile luxury.

Amazing Grace with THEM circling the brides chariot all around they’re the better because though Ancient Angels 24 elders and John and I witnessed them straight into safehaven Ancient Angels. 24 elder John and I witnessed them straight into safehaven into Jesus throne bosom and it’s Rev 7 John and I scripture truth go on to say ‘Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.’

I explained seven years brain-splintering Chernobyl April Spring Rapture what then happened? When I witnessed tribulation saints as an Incentive a job well done THEY were as Immaculate as the Christ himself. Straightly I responded be careful father lest they take your heart. Lije I explained further The lord, Ephesians 4:16-18 Paul explains we meet in the air.

I heard “The one,” I saw descend twice during mocked close the Antichrist The Obama’s, I saw really close like just over the Horizon mocked close to the Antichrist The Trumps his 2024 also Obama’s 2023 July mocked 100 million westerners dead, Trump another his attempted assassinations. Marvel not that UN assembly Hitler Germany fiasco those 13 reasons why Gog’s Trump sowing Annihilations to reap Annihilations

Remember earth ending movie that scene left behind tribulation force and he’s meeting with the US president and he’s explaining Nikolai is the antichrist and the president plotting to kill him but he’s telling him he’s the antiquate. He can’t kill him before his term. Though two weeks and 7 years President Trump has a scary likeness too Revelation 13 antichrist it’s Rev 16 false prophet he can’t be assassinated because he is predestined a second US White House term including Archangel THEM from their choice of GA’S coast floating its Continuity of ever having any existence 190 million ancestral woman seed/virgin birth Juneteenth inherit into Africa’s southwest Atlantic!

Makes you wonder inherit Col Gaddafi’s and I brainstorming a United States of Africa I been designing The African Juttah prophetic parables characters wedding Extravaganzas and genealogies since before those 1996 not a Mayan 2012 world migration by submersible cruises ship see how it all possible their 2009 the Mayan apocalypse 2012 movie.

Right before I was banned from X Permanently I was asking an elite about submergible arks whether they exist then left the chat wondering did I just reference a water world? I thought, went no THEY did that warning The Obama’s WH a Noah’s cousin. Remember Mighty Angel and Rev 17, 7th Angel were witnessing and loudly warning the ring of fire and US Pacific volcanoes are emptying out Simultaneously

Frightnight here’s also mocked an Aqua Era then we saw either from up to from down here that Angel with a pouring pitcher! NOWLINK all Holy Land inherit Africa/Arabia/Palestine get to your assigned Gen 25/Ps 91/Rev 12 intravenous Angels and safehaven Jordan’s desert city Petra remember I witnessed you there this around plenty in Street vending.

Remember when I played back being in Moses exodus myself then I woke well again shared as a prophetic parable as an African Juttah Global Tribunal Silverton Nicholas Coogan Chow Liverpool from Memphis, Tennessee and here tge Ramsey’s of Memphis the Nile he and his 12 couples trial African aqua Juttah all along Moses proposed tempted tried at all points exodus!

Next we know I do mean no pre-cognition goes into this work like Holy Ghost writing I guess i get an idea the name Silver create a character Silverton Nicholas and surmise ah yeah back there that intimate encounter whatever happened to that teen birth? Took about 15 minutes while washing dishes that GA Dekalb kitchen of reveal and next we know Silverton Nicholas and his 12 couples.

Here’s its Aqua Juttah also a submersible Moses exodus layover they’re watching the transfiguration Of The 144,000 specialty saints up there being hand off to Crown Jesus The Christ both but Crown Holy Bride looks like this mystery Memphis Tn woman who’ve visited him all his life so miraculously beyond miraculous ascending right up to them those 144,000 Specialty saints who had fallen in with them without their, our, or even my notice! Yesh! 

Why Doeth ANCIENT OF DAYS The Holy Trinity The Holy Of Holies and Holy Intravenous Angels all Speak In Parables? NOWLINK LIKE THE EVIL ANCIENT OF DAYS PLANET GODS ARE RUNNING! ARE YOU GODS?


ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Comments