Itty Bitty Pieces Of The Last War In This Human History!

 

RT @RT_com


3,000 US TROOPS DEPLOYED in ISRAEL — MORE INCOMING over ‘possible Iran FLARE-UP’ — Walla


AIR DEFENSE CREWS, PILOTS, LOGISTICS and SUPPORT TEAMS deployed — MORE US FORCES and AIRCRAFT EXPECTED


IDF also preparing for ‘RAPID DETERIORATION’ against Iran


https://x.com/rt_com/status/2106796749322961015?s=46


Something he says ruffled me I texted him this no I don’t think when and the way they took my last brother was an omen I know the when and the way they took him was a really bad sign and not just for my Memphians but my Americans and my westerners!

 I just warn months back your US  troop are  being deployed to area map it’s now imminent so many military will die it’ll take 7 months to bury and 7 years to rid its armaments and now they’re on the move in those areas not since red alert Bush now in Capital letters CLINTON and Cheney handwriting of judgment on the wall Jer 37 37:8 

New York Times 

US rushes to withdraw bombers  from UK airbase 

The withdrawal come with unusual speed following what US officials said were threats from Iran-base plot against the installation! 

imminent so many military will die it’ll take 7 months to bury and 7 years to rid its armaments! I explained the right here these motels I rushed back to over a year now they stood right here while I watch THEY someone asked the innumerable Zechariah is explaining touched down upon Mt Olivet and as the days of Daniel 10-12 and John Rev 17-19 I was with them the innumerable my Memphians American to western son home before waking and Hawaiians the second erupting dominoing VOLCANIC  SUMMIT behind The The Pacific Ring Of Fire thst sane innumerable was here 2021 begin Aug thru Oct 2026/28/29  THEY are resuming a not for 2600 timeline to end all those of mine ticking down at the time including 6000 years of biblical events and its reappearing 2004 May 15 2020/20/6 the fulfillment of all things is  upon me next I know they’d grab my shoulders for shaking yeah the same  shoulder mocking fast and furious characters year now here was it 2002 Juneteenth 2026  Tyrese Gibson laying his hands on my shoulder but then all I could hear was great tribulations great Nothing tribulations great tribulations  marvel not with I say twice host now before Trump send 10,000 more troops into a Mede ground war I been seeing a US General and his men surrender to since Bush CLINTON bush/Cheney error Persian Gulf/Afghanistan/ Saddam Hussein! You right again after he and his terrifying handwriting on the wall he King Belshazzar Babylon was given to an Ancient world system Mede and Persia repeating itself with tick of THEIR 7 year timeline soldiering toward an Oct 17 2028/2029 The Lamb Of God Millennium reign this is  all what 2018 Rev 2 Jesus’ mockery of The Matrix Morpheus  red chair chair my red car to Memphis Americans to westerners red tattered wedding heels/hills! 


Comments