For The Trump Of God, Having A Man's Hand Under His Wings, Shall Sound

Seem to hearing the lyrics, "no winter cold, can stop me babe," 07/31/207, (for those of you like me who don't know, it's from the song "ain't no mountain high enough, to keep me from getting from you," you can assume these specific lyrics is blessed reassurance to those awaiting a spring rapture, that the God who promised and prophesied is faithful, on't faith, Jesus has shown himself, awaiting the last Trump, beware,) Apb

    -There's something about the lyrics, Nicholas Cage's evil Face-off Character, Castor Troy Yelling "Are you readyyyy, ready for the big ride babyyyy! Referencing a pending bombing, blaring aloud in my ears, 07/31/2017, just soon as I open my eyes from sleep; (see this as Trump and Jong Un, being in a tug of nuclear war right now, with an Asian Invasion pending US soil, since 1998 dreams of wars on US soil, first an Arab enemy, then an Asian one into epidemics), Beware, get extreme Southeast into exodus, Apb,  

    For The Trump, The One I Witnessed Be Passed Off To An Angel Gabriel, Having A Man's Hand Under His Wings, Shall Sound
www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com

    -Every time I read such the title, coming signs in heaven, although it take us back to and bring us forward to prophecies then spoken and now are as the Angel Gabriel 534 BC, 2004 AD, prophesied unto fulfillment, all. I'm instantly reminded of my husband who acted as a type of Jesus even before his 2012 ascension, while one of the three times visiting me. One of those times was exactly two years to the month and date of his having come and taking my grandchildren off to Georgia, where my kids because of an aliment in the family has taken me of too, that's Georgia. Unknowingly like as this dream two years, month and date anniversary, anyway doing one of these visit I was warn by this Jesus husband to be aware of alien dangers from above.
     -I was commenting on this lately, when I begin to realize, the Bride is looking for the reappearance of the Christ of resurrection, knowing like the days of Jesus' Birth, like those three Kings looking for him. Again knowing the time had come and by an appearance of a particular sign in the heaven lies. Obviously, comparably in likeness to the sign approaching heavens skies right, what is being labored the Revelation 12 sign of September 23, also called the feast of trumpets. Amazingly this is all while the Bride is looking to this same sign, to be taken off to feast of wedding suppers, remarkably, this dream of my husband taken us off to Georgia, was also about Jesus taking the Bride off this come chaotically judged planet.
     -Now the many times since Jesus' appearing spring 1986, they've shown me this one special event, this is the first time Holy Spirits showed me what I can only claim as an estimated time of escape. I am Apostle/Prophet Bradford, 1986-2016/17, I have since Jesus' appearing shown and told you, what Holy Spirits, by heaven visiting me and by me visiting heaven. That I have told you and shown you, that when I glanced just below the auto window, I saw the month of September and possibly 23-25th date, meaning we yet don't know the day nor the hour but like those three kings, even like Jesus at his pending ascension, we know it's time. Awake, Repent, Escape, in this order, Apb, The RAM, see more here,  http://escapingones2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/are-you-readyyyy-ready-for-big-ride.html      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Until A Times, Times, And A Half Now Fulfilled, 2001-12017

And Gave Unto Them The Labourers Unto Endtime Harvest, A Heart Of Flesh/HUMAN BEING