Buy me breakfast Lunch or dinner $patann1258  

Host Vid, Youtube mrmbb333 Rare celestial event just DAYS away! Is earth ready? https://www.youtube.com/live/3wX6HAfXXOc?si=HQ9ytKTnQ2mnw26S

Host vid, Youtube, S Zone, BREAKING: Washington's Most Dangerous Volcano Is Showing New Signs of Activity, https://youtu.be/DmL_KqzWanU?si=Cw0CE7zMl-F9CkuN; 

Washington's Most Dangerous Volcano https://youtu.be/DmL_KqzWanU?si=IxHY8tFkDsoFSam0 via @YouTube; gone viral at present, solar cosmic volcanic ELE 2019 Aug 5, 7, 30/31 just filled in wholes with some bout avenging 1945 Aug Japan's Two Bombed cities, into a shaky shelter of planet Sept 3, 2026

I got to stop getting tickle every time I find your video out of thousands of others...that's everytime. Senator Lindsey Graham died the last I offered them, Senators and Congress the same intravenous ultimatum given my two sons; given TRUMP'S ENTIRE WH House; given again just now, and we llose Biden, and my youngest, only living, THEY REFUSE TO ESCAPE, Pompeii movie of Memphis, brother: NOWLINK RUN DRIVE, RACE! The  clothes your back, he shoes your feet, any loved one you may have with you, once you cross into GA's Stateline, get out, kiss the ground,  once you cross into GA'S Coast, FLOATOVER, get out kiss the ground, and I hope you dance! Jerusalema https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=Eps4f16-2bW9jrcx    

Before Its News Joe Biden Is Dead and There Are at Least 2 Donald Trumps – You Are Watching a Script to Wake You Up, https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2026/07/joe-biden-is-dead-and-there-are-at-least-2-donald-trumps-youre-watching-a-script-to-wake-you-up-2597749.html

see also here, YouTube Full Spectrum Survivor 

🔥ALERT🔥THEY TOOK US OVER. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SPOKEN. ACT NOW OR HOLD YOUR PEACE🔥https://youtu.be/lLL_jvKn-6M

I look up wow how long it’s been I’ve gotten Full Spectrum Survival? We Being Taken Over! Remember 1996 molten death rider from beneath DATED 8/28 2026. Father King David assured FRETNOT! This that prayer Jesus taught us God’s Will Be Done On Earth Gods Kingdom Come, reign.

FB/X IDK if I’ve communicated with you since right here this Motel complex Trump/Archangel resumed FSS a not for 2600 year timeline., the last 7 years of it we’ll be 5 yrs Oct 27 2026 you can only be safe one part of the Northern Hemisphere US GA ‘S coast FLOATOVER into Africa's SW Atlantic!YT?

YT/X Who are they Geo-Stefan vs who we are? I ask Dr Nye, DeGrasse which part fulfilling prophecy play previous mass extinctions? VS USA skyrocketers, USA firerocketers were never seen again! Pangea reversal I asked watched American Continent African Continent reattach!

YT/X -One ask what’s secret Heb 11:3 THE COVERT MATTER REV 3 JESUS; why does BRICS Putin Russia refer to us in post apocalyptic isotope? YT Video What’s The Matrix? WEST RULE/N America no more! Pangea reversal American Continent, African Continent reattached! 

YT/X Someone asked what is the secret of Hebrews 3:11; WHAT IS THE CORVERT  MATTER REV 3 JESUS; why does BRICS Putin Russia refer to us in post apocalyptic isotope What is The Matrix? | The Matrix [Open] https://youtu.be/O5b0ZxUWNf0; West Rule UK/BC/US North America no more Pangea reversal I asked watched American Continent African Continent reattach!

Youtube Obrion And Space Xeno Scientists Just Detected Pressure Building Along the West Coast's Most Dangerous Fault, https://youtu.be/XGIt7pgZ910


Hawaii missile morn Rev 10 mighty angel warn post apocalypse US West Pacific BEHEMOTH dominos into 101VEI8 Yellowstone eruptions. Soon N America under oceans to oceans of magma. Or consider ginormity that Gabriel, Archangel THEM wait you at  GA’S coast Apb

Youtube @jworkoutstv People Are Witnessing Something They Can't Explain Across the U.S.

This video documents a series of unusual eyewitness reports and observations captured across the United States and other locations between July 1–25, 2026. https://www.youtube.com/live/3fco_2huIVY?si=lbA-m-dITZZIgpkV 


Mrmbb333 talking about mystery vans in his neighborhood; now two! The phone my microwave was making that same sound and the digital number was 0101! I took a video. I unplugged it and it didn’t stop! You guys THEY showed demonic infiltrations in homes 2022

The phone my microwave was making that same sound and the digital number was 0101! I took a video. A girl cried no not the blue pill. You guys THEY showed demonic infiltrations in Memphis homes 2022 we all got road ready and new red monster trucks guided us out!

Understand 2018 190 months later 190  years like they never happened; 190 million USA to be floated over from Trump/Archangel GA’S coast. West Rule UK/BC/US BEHEMOTH SOLAR come Rev 2 Jesus instead awarded a MATRIX tenth day count 2018 Dec 3 2028/29 NOWDRIVE!

-See Rev 6 6th seal/Red 9 when red alert celebrity Will/Jaden/Carlton Smith follow Hanson and Docs bread crumbs https://youtu.be/7Dlo-VB0-HI million dollar question WHO’S REVOLUTION; is answered here https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw Newsboys calling on, missiling down your crystal skies GOD!

Yeah THEY been warning since 1996 death rider from beneath and for years at least 3 handwriting of judgments mocking it all; I tell y’all when I woke 2018 Jan 12/13 2028 to Hawaiians running from an incoming missile; the spirit world it’s ELE The Pacific US Pacific incinerations!

See www.thephoenix1012.blogsspot.com shows crystallized 1998 NY Godzilla and The Egyptian Sobek FALSIFYING APOCALYPTIC SKIES WITH CRYSTAL SKIES  I-robot red alert celebrity Will Smith follow Docs bread crumbs million dollar question WHO’S REVOLUTION? DIVINE INTRAVENOUS out Rev 9 exit revolution fallen Angels/ invading Aliens NOWLINK REPENT RUN/DRIVE!


 Does it drive like it looks, does it sound like looks; does it sound like it looks does it drive like it looks?

You Tube, Prime Car Culture, Forget the C8 ZR1! The 2027 Chevrolet Corvette Zora Is the Ultimate American Supercar! https://youtu.be/h6_6BartR2s?si=W-075NheB4oYl1sx: when I send my eldest grand that 2027 Mustang she said she's just been discussing The Mustang with a friend; she was like I'm finna trade my car in and get me one. I was like do it! Send me pictures to see it. Vids to hear it!

Youtube Sponsored by Goodyear Eagle | Fast Is in Us. | Performance Tires Built for Speed, https://youtu.be/rVEfIrR_we4?si=WLM9a9vNrLUJ_aM9: fast is in UK/BC/US/when I say run, drive, RACE, don't fly...I know what you thinking going to heaven to see momma when I squeezed into that 2023 Jan, cart with big, lil sis and we skyrocketed into second heaven intervention. Been meaning to ask are racetracks normally alongside train tracks because I have seen it before; plus its the same right here!

2027 Corvette Grand Sport | Faster Than a GT3? https://youtu.be/NTnioM4L58c?si=OP8xTbxJtB_loQYM; I say again when Graveyard Carz talk about illegal cars, these sick, insane hotrods should equally be against the law: yes I have skyrocketed skyway, reverse Galaxy Quest, Tim Allen character return to the planet only craft less, blink don't blink I was gone in the midst of a conversation when I was expecting the rapture, 190 months count into  fiery doomsday West Rule, ELE months, Oct,  Nov 2018.2019 /2028/2029,
190 years of tech went with her ascending, descending with the 7th angel 
 see more its prophetic parable here,   https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html;  no that's not why I call 2025 Easter Sunday Rev 3, prophesied hour evet Omega 13, that pop into my writing as I was writing then weather channel and mrmbb333 reveal Apophis arrives on a EDIF 13th event after 3 previous ELE years of EDIF 13 events, like @MrMBB333 also says fact is more eerie than fiction,    


Scene 


African Juttah Darius  Queen Nigerian 300 Nefertiti Niyet Cronsom  Q and A Already In Progress 

Beware, geo-Nextus  believe me their red alert celebrities are chosen by their cinematic performances and how it all influenced children! Before they mocked  a now dated 8/18 an Eze 5 designed Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone!  Exactly a month prior it was Brad Pit and Jolie kids. Their inability to know the difference between divine intervention and cinematic intervention; before Jolie and her kids Red Carper The Eternals! Who are they? Writing  is Question On The Blackboard Who Queen Darius Nefertiti, Are Red alert Celebrities?" there's Ex 32:3/Psalm 139 and Rev  3:5, Rev 20;12-15  and last  but not lest, the book of remembrance laid at the foot of Grand  Sia  Maaseiah Adonai feet all reference African Juttah Nigerian 300 many millennia the keeping of records and keeping of names of ancestral Mother Africa, Father Abraham billions Juneteenth inherit grand sia believe red alert celebrities fit these categories of these threaten manes tricken out  her torn out page of names followed she witnessing with Rev 20 john Lamb of opening ng those book and crafting them into  a school name roll call so her list is of those literally jeopardizing their souls! there Queen Darius, Nefertiti jesus mocking what would nen give in exchange for their souls? There's our v=bell bell, know I thought Ps 139 was the earliest this taking of names, but we just found out its from the beginning Genesis that's for you Nigerian Bowen 3000 credits and 3000 more the class can share, blessed day everyone, sweet sleep!" {{{I'm just saying maylove, THEY didn’t just take my youngest and only brother. They took him in between Jr Darius/Sen Darius birthdays He took sick Jr Darius birthday. He took his last breath as Sen Darius birthday come in. WHAT DOES THAT TELL THEM? One Darius didn’t leave Memphis and my prayers to fingers crossed it’s also decreased Under Pastor Davis. Darius! Of frightnight is, there’s May love god-grand, Baby Darius and chances his parents will make this second of ultimate sacrifices drop everything and just run, DRUVE, RACE! Like I was telling elder grand they escaped all translating grands too, God, once reduced, Noah's entire planet down to ark planet, what unbelievable about him reducing everything West Rule/UK?BC?US/The American Continent down to one GA's coast float-over plus the billions Africa/Abraham witnessed promised to them I witnessed pour into Africa's SW Atlantic, John witnessed pour into Jesus Throne bosom, please give Gog's Netanyahu and Trump and his ill-advisors a dictionary what does multicultural mean? Like we are all colored, kin, people." Why Speak In Parables?

ALERT: SAUDI ARAMCO HIT! UKRAINE STRIKES IRAN (YES IRAN)! ISRAEL PREPS BUNKERS! 

https://youtu.be/waL1kd-7gsY

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS DISOBEYING COMMANDED SW AFRICA REPATRIATION! 

YT/X Stop it you’re tickling me! The Houthis are not the Chaldeans that gave western allies the worst military experience of their history are they! WW3 is the red wide brick road to the battle of ARMAGEDDON not a laughing matter near a million the world’s military will die! 

YT/X Ukraine bombing, Iran, I don’t know Canadian prepper Trump been making some really embarrassing, ridiculous decisions. Longest I been asking who is this man’s advisor? The Antichrist is Alexander/Hitler Germany/scorpion king Anubis army; menacing monstrous strategist genocider Not The West

YT/X Frightnight Canadian  Prepper I call on divine intervention for GAZA! Talk about silence in heaven and X comments! RUSSIA/N Korea and asking for ground war to guerrilla war Iran referring to the collective west you call them in the post apocalypse era, scary; troops! NOW DRIVE!

Now The End Begins THE PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: Donald Trump Tells Mohammad Bin Salman That The Price Of Becoming A Nuclear Kingdom Hinges On Joining Abraham Accords, https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/prophecy-news-podcast-trump-tells-mohammad-bin-salman-that-the-price-of-becoming-a-nuclear-kingdom-hinges-on-joining-abraham-accords/

Before this report Geoffrey caused The Silenced In Heaven and all through HD/5G/Social Media Screening/X. every ELE event, come happy to help Russia's Putin invading US soil, emphasis happy to help. Frightnight here talking to post apocalypse 2001/2025 BEHEMOTH SOLAR West Rule /UK/BC/US. See an on the ground in Gaza reporter made me feel helpless and I did like a Ps 35 Father King David/Solomon and called on the mightiest divine avenger who singlehandedly wiped out that entire Assyrian army to stop Netanyahu, open ethnic cleansing! HGO(WAR), HBO(WRATH), Apb, The RAM  

Russia X 🇷🇺 ✅  @Rusia_HD  BREAKING  Putin: "I want ordinary citizens of Western countries to hear me..  The truth is that the problems you are facing now are the result of years of actions by the ruling elites of your own countries.

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS DISOBEYING COMMANDED SW AFRICA REPATRIATION!  

Woe To Parents  

Woe To Middle Schools  

Woe To College Campuses 

 Woe to School Buses! 

 X/BIN/NTEB 2015 Feb 12/13 2026/28 Not Lamb’s Book Opened! Oct 17 2028.2029 The Judgement Of The Nations Joel 3/Mat 25:31-46. Where I heard Kennedy name, saw him stand! “Who will Stand for Kennedy? Home earth littered with the dead upon arrival. What do you say for yourselves? I Lord Israel like them we were all of us deceived.  

X/BIN/NTEB Oct 17 2028/29 Judgement Of The Nations Joel 3/Mat 25:31-46 “Volodymyr Zelensky, Benjamin Netanyahu. Who Will stand for Zelensky, Netanyahu? Multimillion man grocery store barter balan toll booth 2 US quarters world dead. You ally them, whore, steal, kill! What do you say for yourselves? We were all Of US LAMB OF GOD, deceived!  

X/BIN Oct -17 2028/29 The Judgement Of The Nations Joel 3/Mat 25:31-46; “George Bush Barack Hussein Donald Trump and Joseph Biden who will stand for Bush, Hussein, Trump and Biden? Two US quarters world dead! 7 months to bury them all ? Fowls called upon for help! Signs hung for better its burial! What do you say for yourselves? We were all of us, King Zion. deceived!  Also Seen Starwarring AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

Chris 

@Chrisxo62

Response to 

missed X report WH Rep say you wanna support Iran move to Iran. YES! More Jordan’s Isa 16/Zech 14 SELA/Petra. THINK, 100 mil Westerners dead 50 mil US alone. Dozens of states to incinerate before it reaches Pompeii Movie Of Memphis come for DATED 2019/2026 101 VEI 8 YS ALL SUPER EQ’S waking to feed 101 VEI 8 YS! NOWLINK! REPENT! RUN! DRIVE Apb

Replied STONE? 

-More like floating I told friend of family he returned you are sorta  incredible! Woke from ascending  during a 21 day fast angels were returning me back to the planet! The 12 watched Angels take Jesus off the planet. You’d never guess what THEY assure you’d really think I’m stone! Apb!

Talk of the Schumann resonances few days ago I felt vibration of a train moving through its impact with the surface only there was no train.  Plus I’m on 2ndFR. I mute the tv get a better awareness what was happening! That’s the best way to explain it not a tremor but a subtle moving stream


The End is Nye Documentary is why I explained the missing links in his genius theory. Pretty much normalcy bias reign! What parts does biblical scriptural and prophetic fulfillment play? I asked Alice just now what part did biblical prophecy play in those previous Mass Extinction to even Pangea? Apb

Also seen ZECH 14/Rev 12 Star Warring AODHF, JCON JCOR HGOW HBOW Apb THE RAM!  

Buy me breakfast, lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Asians, The Russians, The Terrorist, The Yellowstones, The Nibiru's Are Coming

Come Is The Synchronize Of Israel

American, California, to Trump Dreaming, Desolations Are Here