Itty Bitty Pieces Of Zelensky's stature rises as Ukraine slows Russian advances https://apple.news/AvPEyGhzTRduPC75xRSRLMg; and their two US Quarters World Dead!
EVACUATIONS
Host Vid Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns/host Vid, Youtube, Dutchsinse, also my waking saying DUD, Bab.la, Mystery Babylon, N America HEAR ME, yeah he too predicted that 7.1 Japan; youtube On The Pulse With Silki I believe is the one What Happen To Aug 2019 after we saw a hand clumsily write 'Escape Yellowstone, the mom's BD, 2023 EVEYBODY GOD'S IN SOME DIVINE FLIGHT OR ANOTHER, its her Aug 7, big lil sis, I squeeze into that Mario Cart with her skyrocketing to second heaven going to see momma!
Remember twice during I predicted Barack Hussein US WH I witnessed a new earth, heaven and a newly CROWN LAMB OF GOD, JESUS DESEND; The answer to the 2013/2023 mindbender, like THEY took Jesus off the planet THEY return me to the planet. Saying, this other thing I said I'd never repeat, how they wanna be down here where I am. Huh? Again Huh! WHAT IS THE SECRET OF MEMPHIS TENNESSEE? HGO(WAR)/HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
Breaking news, dated 2026 8/18 after 101 VEI8 Yellowstones eruptions woe was that why all of GOD'S WERE RUNNING, RACING, LEAVING could be but 2023 Aug 24/25 2026 THEY revealed something even more sinister, ELE wicked this way come I know we're only one EDIF since 2025 Rev 3 Jesus EASTER SUNDAY BEHEMOTH SOLAR shorten us from 60 minutes to 30 minutes 1/2 hr so ELE wouldn't claim all of us and not just half of us ELE, DINO DAYS MONTH OF AUG HALF HOURS AWAY! DON'T FLY, THEIR AWARDED BE LIKE FAST AND FURIOUS RED ALERT CHARACTERS VID DIESEL, LUDCRIST, TYRESE GIBSON THEM, NOWLINK REPENT RUN DRIVE RACE, DRIVE!
Russia X 🇷🇺 ✅
@Rusia_HD
🚨 BREAKING:
A solution proposed regarding the United Kingdom and France by an X user has become a trending topic on social media.
Do you think it makes sense, or is it pure fantasy…? https://x.com/rusia_hd/status/2082578235670368742?s=46; after they took his uncle on Jr Darius and Sen Darius BD’S more it’s parody they’re now his pallbearers; last I told this Memphians son who’s Hawaii Missile morn resident city St of TN filled up with Jn 19 and Zech 14 my witness in incalculable intravenous Angels saying HE CAN'T DROP EVERYTHING AND JUST LEAVE!
Guess what I’d done days prior they took Sen Lindsky, now @diedsuddenly my baby brother offered that dang THEIR ULTIMATUM again ok, I return, I’ll hold out for your daughter seeing all her Memphians down on all fours in extreme repentance crossing into us, all my grand, into GA’S coast by way of that, "highly emphasize," old Arkansas bridge.
So far exception witnessing Bush 2003 WH Brad Pit and an arm filled with Jolie children vs 2021 he, fondly running down the stairs Jolie's kids and I are seeing right out that front door a mounting in the trees camouflage guerrilla war pundit is do your children know the difference between cinematic avengers and guardians of the galaxy vs Ancient, Divine Avengers and Guardians Of The Galaxy? Kinda like the one who wiped out an entire Assyrian Army I desperately just Gen 15/Ps 35 to Ps 91 prayed to avenge GAZA against Netanyahu a for many millennia predicted 2 thirds Israeli dead!
Marvel not Jolie and Brad Pit kids, walked the red carpets its Eternal's premiere; and seriously 2023 Mario brothers movie, is an end of world scenarios that mocks, 2022 THEY doing a parody Pompeii Movie of Memphis after ELE Hawaii and US W Pacific dominoes right into it coming for those Aug 2015/2019/2023 DATED 2026 I saw 8/18 and just now to their Aug dates, some about it being as on North American soil as the days of in order Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I guess now we know what those my waking speaking each their languages Japanese, Chinese Spanish, US soil their dutchinse DUD/bab.la as to their running away with a son were actually running from Rev 10 Mighty Angel warn ELE The Pacific, The US W Pacific is incinerating everything, everybody in its way to the Mid Atlantic!
Article Zelensky's stature rises as Ukraine slows Russian advances https://apple.news/AvPEyGhzTRduPC75xRSRLMg; riddle me this Tehran's tribal allies, armies by whatever names, say 1998, Jer 37:8, handwriting of judgment warn Chaldeans will take, burn up US soil. Like are they too, Houthis all those I heard mocked, Blinking Of Eye Tribe? see here I Thess 4:16-18/ I Cor 15:51-58, gone at an eyes blink, like at any stroke of these keys, wait for it, no! Well yeah bout this, they, Gog's and not God's Trump 666 boys have a quota a half of earth's populace dead, mostly incinerated.
You heard them all a few days past, a Kennedy was called, stood up, that mocked, nations summit, of making amends, each and everyone explaining to Lamb of god Jesus he sitting down upon a planet littered with two US quarters world dead, and I saw it too, see its Eze 38/39 too. How innocently they were all of them deceived, yeah didn't stop too imminent to explicate billions of you horrifically dead and who knows whether you was wise or unwise.
The reasons Nicholas Cage movie was named KNOWING and 2 Peter 3:11,12 asking KNOWING, it'll all incinerate what sorta of down on all fours crossing the old Arkansas/i saw crossings UK'S ERUPTING MT Michael bridge repentant with fiery doomsday apocalypse Joel 2 scrolling on 2025 Grammy awards testimonials their apocalypse/Gov Newson California, whether you fire-rocketed or sky-rocked. Blessed Are Skyrockers!
DOES IT DRIVE LIKE IT LOOK, DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT LOOK, YEAH WE GOT 3AM CHIRPING BIRDS TO RACE TRACK RACERS OVER HERE; AND EVERY NOW AND THEN A TRAIN PASSES THROUGH! MY QUESTION DO TRAINTRACKS AND RACETRACKS INTERSECT? SO OVER HERE, TRUMP/ARCHANGEL SAFEHAVEN HOW THEY'D TAKE 190 MILLION OUT OF THIS AREA, THE ANSWER IS, YES, THEY INTERSECT!
Youtube, Don Shinobi Classic 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ 455 HO 4-Speed :
WALKAROUND & INTERIOR 4K VIEW; https://youtu.be/qQJTm50d5nQ?si=FOHrT6q9nTYGrscv; I go to my as a guess Youtube, thinking I'm just gonna see what they got for me. For us actually. My eyes, and overjoy fix on this image. STOP IT! I promise this car pull up here, in front of my room, window sounding as good as look just so y'all know; I'm gonna be looking at Jesus and Jesus gonna be looking at me! Apb The RAM
What is that? Ah my god, talk about waiting to see the killer backside view, all my Lord look at this thing. What is happening! You gotta be kidding me!
THEY just now gave me, NOWLINK and two months Oct 17, 2021 Trump/ARCHANGEL resumed a not for 2,500 years 7 most apocalyptic years, ever, EVER, 2021/2025 APRIL BEHEMOTH SOLAR Dec Rev 3 Jesus suggested WATCH! RUN! LIVE/(REPENT/ DRIVE!); GEN 15/MAT 24/REV 18 GOD'S ARE RUNNING IS NOT A METAPHOR!
BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION! I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION!
Woe To Parents
Woe To Leaders
Woe To College Campuses
Woe To Middle School
Woe To LOST School Buses
@Rusia_HD
🚨 BREAKING:
A solution proposed regarding the United Kingdom and France by an X user has become a trending topic on social media.
Do you think it makes sense, or is it pure fantasy…? https://x.com/rusia_hd/status/2082578235670368742?s=46;
X/FB 6K yrs what went wrong Gen marriage of GOD’S WILL put bk in genies bottle. John say war in heaven Jesus see Satan falls. JN hear woe devil come down here Moses write spirit sees his reflection John hears loose 4 bound angels; I hear get HBO(WRATH) see SONLIGHT of god now walks the planet! AODHF!
X/FB You all heard me say it! THEY wait 4 ys reason why they suddenly translated Memphis grands to even begin to show us what happened to August; 13 reasons why I warn short we’re in a Dino Aftermath Pangea reversal what’s left of The American Continent commanded repatriated SW Africa Continent!
X/FB You heard me say 13 reasons IDK why the year 2023 by healing wings, crossovers, floatovers craftless with crafts firerocketing to skyrocketing. There’s THEIR design Brides chariot and y'all designed race cars/race tracks EVERYTHINGS GOD’S WENT OFF THIS PLANET OUT TO OUT OF NORTH AMERICA Apb
X?FB I wake like Hawaii missile morn Hawaiians are running for their everlasting lives! Iran says it will ‘punish the aggressor today’ after ‘heavy wave’ of U.S. strikes! 13 reasons why AUG IS ELE MONTH and THEY didn’t tell us since Bush/Cheney, for 4 more years and only then 2018 ELE THE PACIFIC/Hawaii missile morn/Aug 5 begins a DINO DAYS AFTERMATH! RUN!
Insert 11:54 Thursday July 30 2026 so less than 24 hours and a day from extinction level event August during the last 42 months of the antiquaries might countdown finale, No repent run raise dry race get out out of here
Now The End Begins
China Moves To Rearm Iran With 400 Shoulder-Fired Missiles As World War Trump Widens Into A Dangerous Global Confrontation With America In The Crosshairs, Here On Day 151 Of World War Trump, China Is Now The Official Supplier Of Shoulder-Fired Air Defense Missile Launchers To Iran As The Conflict Greatly Expands/On Day 151 Of World War Trump, China Is Now The Official Supplier Of Shoulder-Fired Air Defense Missile Launchers To Iran As The Conflict Greatly Expands
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/here-on-day-151-of-world-war-trump-china-is-now-the-official-supplier-of-shoulder-fired-air-defense-missile-launchers-to-iran-as-the-conflict-greatly-expands/
NTEB/X Apb The RAM I KNOW YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT KEY STRIKE AWAY FROM SKYROCKETING TO CROWN LORD JERUSALEM CROWN LORD URUSALEM STANDING BALLOONING WITH US ALL CLOUDS! Apb! No my lap top locked as I was commenting
NTEB/X WWJD hammering on the news ticker! Know When Holy Trinity to Holy Of Holies want me to stop by a 7th Angel THEY’ll take me, the last 190 yrs of tech off this planet! 2001 Dec 25/2004/28/29 May 15 Ancient Gabriel after we’re warn last Genesis Godman of procreation Generation X! AODHF
NTEB/X Remember Geoffrey mocking SOH Pelosi perilous defense of Taiwan was mocked famed letters USA go off the American continent all along the old transatlantic slave trade route commanded sunlight of God Africa, Abraham, Juneteenth inherit repatriate of Africa’s Southwest Atlantic!
-see https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/07/russia-x-rusiahd-breaking-solution.html I see Xi Ping CHINA response to what caused a silence in heaven throughout X comments Russia, Putin, referring to my post apocalypse WEST RULE/UK/BC/UK 2025
Revelation 3 Jesus Easter Sunday BEHEMOTH SOLAR fulfillment OF ALL ENDTIME PROPHECY, into a Gen NOAH/Lot 15/THE BOOK OF EXODUS/ Rev 12;1-6 ARCHANGEL US GA’s FLOAT put us near a yr it’s Rev 13/13:5 ANTICHRIST finale 42 months Dinos aftermath! HGO(WAR)/HBO(WRATH) Apb, See more here ApbBuy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808
Comments
Post a Comment