Itty, Bitty Pieces I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA,
Dominic dryer@domdryer70
The awful cost to wildlife & livestock from the wildfires in Spain
Host Vid YouTube News Spain is burning what happens to the animals
https://x.com/domdyer70/status/2083209656399188454?s=46!
-YT Vid Spain is burning what happens to the animals https://youtu.be/ixlPSR1uUqE! Remember one of the red alert languages I woke speaking was also Spanish! Since hearing cat 7 remind movie cat 8. I surmised with 2012 and KNOWING ending; we’re advised to scrutinized earth ending movies?
To give credit I see your name is Dominique Don for short; is it eerie? THEY been mocking our slow motion, exodus with fast and furious characters Watching fast 5 just YD its Vin Diesel Dom is short for Dominique. Latest it’s Tyrese Gibson shown here and it’s Joaquim António hanging around Apb
YouTube chasing Mopars Because of Mopar Dan… Jack Trusted Us With His 4 Mopars; https://youtu.be/E7CW22a-OIU
Two Mopars , one big decision three weeks ago!
"Mopar" is a mashup of the words "MOtor" and "PARts". Originally the parts and customer care division for Chrysler, the term is now used by car enthusiasts as a nickname for any vehicle manufactured by the Chrysler family of
Dutchsinse ✅ @RealDutchsinse
Heads up to all my viewers and anyone interested in Geophysics overall..
We have now released the free public use (open source!) earthquake program to view earthquakes as they occur real time , and we have now also made a "space weather dashboard" which shows a lot of current solar information , or has realtime links to several sources for solar / space weather information!!!!!
Link here: dutchsinse.com/live-earthquak…
You can either open both the earthquake program, and space weather information directly on my website like a normal webpage (everything is HTML) ----or you can download the html code (page) yourself and host it / open it using any browser or device you want!! 🫡
It should work on mobile phones now too, that function was added this morning!
MUCH LOVE! Enjoy all the data in one place! No more fumbling around with 100 links , now you have 1 or 2 as a hub to work from! https://x.com/realdutchsinse/status/2083018908223553861?s=46
-Such the pioneer in EQ forecasting thanks Dutchsinse here’s your son of a project. Mirror view choir preaching. Riddle me this 4, fathers 4 various languages territory Asia, Latin and Bab.la are running each with a son, bank, fuel, supplies fast food one is you!
Yeah I speak read interpret and warn in Dutch the storm sat ontop NY remind the girl the flood reading Dutch article; the boy running backwards Dutch alert his hand; arrive at FF window ordering in Dutch but waking saying DUHHH! Bab.la in Dutch that’s Dutchsinse!
I wake yesterday wanting to know the date I don’t do dates but here we are less than two days from THE MOST US APOCALYPTIC MONTH THEY HAVE GIVEN ME It has taken 11 years to fill up and IDK how to tell you they filled in to their Aug dates avenging Nagasaki and Hiroshima! NOW RUN!
So was that a new Texas Quake? I’m saying eyes on Cascadia on San Andreas I heard 10.2 EQ and I’m positive it’s New Madrid! You were focused on YS I said no Hawaii it’s 50 plus since. But DATING VEI8 THE BEN-AAY all past to present SUPER QUAKES ARE MADE AWARE! Mighty Angel warn us!
Scene
oh oh oh how many are flipped out grand sia sharing like they took Christ off the planet they arrived her too the planet abd you guys she related ing the two first time ever I don’t she even realizes it’s indications what happened just now they call HBOW/HHCH off the planet and who shows up on the planet? Grand Sia did the same knowing or not with age explain how simultaneously John saw what’s past present and future emphasis simultaneously so they’re saying what she said could have emphasize to some that they took Jesus off the planet. They brought her to the planet.
That’s just it SaraFian Throbred Belvedere y’all call Belvedere just up and says it if she is tried at all points tge Christ Jesus and equally gifted more Deburk brothers he said then he himself excuse me who ordered the cherry lime aid refill that’d be me I see it Gloria right I’m new here are all you guys really married with children and Gloria some on the way! I’m sorry that’s more children on the way. Thank you so much. Right ah enjoy your business luncheon. You girl you stupid girl yeah Jocelyn I should’ve ask any available brother cousins that looks like them and so incredibly smell like them? Yeah you seen prenups to widowers Samarian women agreeing husbands sh my lord, Gloria! I keep telling you just enter the tomobla it knows I’m telling you it knows! Right It makes what does it equally say about how much HE loves us if she is as these innumerable in intravenous entreat her as also Jesus, Jacob the spirit and bride manifested in the flesh yeah Lion Wolf unimaginable trials all just threaten martyrdoms same as type as the two witnesses where Jesus was crucified! Right as you all recollect and recollect remember grand grand sia made all cozy and commy in thst other worldly assembly only Sabertooth man she kept hearing her name being desperately called she says it’s the first and since she saw the Holy Spirit in human form as you guys in Spirit and Bride form, Oh oh and does the sunlight being here since they called HBOW off into Dan 2 assignment is his presence here geologically to geographically warming the Earth! Lije is he here fulfilling the prophecy days of a miserable scorching sun? I know she got that red alert 🚨HADES PERSEPHONE 🚨just before this biblical historic heat wave mythologically bringing her to Italy red tip boot on the map. Reason why she called her links prophecy Remind her of when running shoes were offered Memphis brides for tattered red wedding pills, then some kind of explosion go with that they literally be show, this stunning bride to running for her life Lebanon I wanna say Beirut and what a stunning bride she is! Ah odd is Prince Asterisk wife Persephone is from Beirut as is Princess Tahiry Asterisk her brother yeah we kinda snatched the whole family out and all who’d come as unstoppable genocider Netanyahu except now THE MIGHTIEST DIVINE AVENGER hath him! Yeah saw an article just now Trump to accept Hamas surrender the opposite of what grand sia saw Bush/Cheney error Saddam/Islam they both felled to biblical prophetic Hamath so that ceasefire won’t hold for very long, biblical prophecy rule reigns. We better go but the gazillion dollar question if she’s how what ancient divine avengers to Guardian of the galaxy entreat her proof is his love is without leaps and bounds and Cheyenne Water falls present another problem why would holy trinity and holy of holies take such a chance as a though divine fresh blood spirit and bride? Alls I can tell Bronze Coten Field “and when the fullness of time hath come let’s walk guys before we have to run god brought forth his son made of a woman made under the law to redeem those who were under the law that Global Tribunal Deburk they made receive the adoption of sons and if Wounded Knee we’re adopted sons we are heir with him gods paradise throne all saying AMEN! The wife and I have appointments our own, I will catch you guys in the next global Tribunal conference. I guess we all see how referring to Lord Maaseiah immense Mae trials and tribulations are really a sort of sweet salty combination to him to Sioux one spirit one soul one flesh and the youngest and wisest of all Bronze Coten you probably shouldn't say that again!” Bruh Sabertooth you think I’m wisest of all no it just sound good and went along with what I was saying ticking them all them all stumbles out of the elevator!
David DeSantis liked
I’m sitting here giggling because I just said the only thing that got LOT AND HIS FAMILY to run with angels was when firefire balls are falling down from the sky. The quaking and erupting of molten lava that was the only way intravenous angels were able to get them to safety! Apb
Responded
Sodom and Gomorrah sit on a fault line.
I responded 07/31/2026
Ah so does NORTH AMERICA! The North American Craton; see @RealDutchsinse/YouTube Dutchsinse EQ forecaster for more; oh get Kleenexes he’s hilarious but he’s on point! I’ve had him since 2015 I went looking on Alex Jones these 50 Volcanoes erupting! I was expecting 99 bowls! HBOW
Host Vid mrmbb333
As big as 5 STORY building about to impact the moon! Aug 5 same date Mighty Angel Peter and I saw the planet incinerate/1/2 US world dead. I woke hearing Cat 7 this remind Cat 8. Once they broke the sun here the moon one way this could end THEIR Rev 12, 2012 Knowing scenario
-Big as 5 STORY building about to impact the moon; Aug 5 date Mighty Angel watched US soil incinerate. Remind Cat 8 only here once they broke the moon one way this could go THEIR Rev 12:1-6 JN saw, 2012 I predict, Knowing scenario Peter witnessed! Knowing scenario during GWTJ!
A Big as 5 STORY building about to impact the moon; Aug 5 date Mighty Angel watched US soil incinerate. Remind Cat 8 only here once they broke the moon one way this could go THEIR Knowing scenario Peter witness predicted during Great White Throne judgment the planet is vacated🤞🏾
Trump defends ‘anti-weaponization’ fund, further complicating Blanche nomination https://apple.news/A_R3MWiHmRLOlUMgxta8eow
George Knapp ✅
@g_knapp
The Vanishing Stars Mystery | Mystery Wire youtu.be/MIKCGyFdatE?si… via @YouTube, https://x.com/g_knapp/status/2082479441545159101?s=46;
Mr. Snapp I didn’t believe in aliens, I believed in exile, fallen angels as portrayed in Rev 12 war, perpetrated Aliens! Then 2023 ancient angels out fallen angels why aliens exist. Whose genius the movie The Abyss portray this is their Earth too nuclear war threatens them also?
-Sorry, George Knapp I watched your Netflix documentary; thought I remember you talked about a similar incident 1920 Los Angeles. Like more of a mistaken identity with a fleet of localized aliens and the local military! That’s No they’re not all allies of Archangels nor mankind!
I happen upon this Mr Knapp X-Files - Scully finds Mulder dead [8x14 - This Is Not Happening] https://youtu.be/yeXv7Q9e1As only at the 3.33 point; see this riddle me how decades prior an X files portrays what happened to us LIVE June 2023 both inside, outside my sons GA’S Home?
YouTube Geophysicist Stefan Burns Europe's Supervolcano Problem Just Took A Serious Turn... https://www.youtube.com/live/5lfv1-CYBrI?si=YLqxPqNneGhY2lm5
A month ago I got this 🚨HADES PERSEPHONE🚨 and mythologically that gave me Italy! Plus of the 4 red alert languages per its red alert territory I woke speaking is Spanish; of a father and son on the run taking a restaurant break! DATED 8/18 THE BEN-AAY!
Comments
Post a Comment