stop
Host Vid Youtube Geo Physicist Stefan Burns, The Disastrous Truth is about to be Revealed...https://www.youtube.com/live/FAv5rqYQcNc?si=sdGfi8cQeUB7SPuV
Thanks Stefan I posted this on FB, and here again! Dec 24/25 2001 190 months until ancestral EMPIRE ROME/BRITAIN WEST RULE repent ceasefire, repatriate to reign in Jesus Millennium! Instead it’s finale 2018 Nov count Dec 3 2018 Rev 2 Jesus Christ awarded a matrix tenth day countdown. Know every 3/13/23 to its day after! Expect great, greater. greatest of tribulations! I hate to say it, but the Venezuela earthquake was between ELE month June 23/24! I realized later! AODHF!
I don't know, but yes, see also here I Thess 4:16-18/ I Cor 15:51-58, its very intimidating knowing THEY can, will snatch US out per each stroke of these laptop keys; this vid Stefan and sharing on X this prophetic parable, www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com. I don't know if I'm helping you understand why a barrage of 2019 April 2/3 2025/28/29 launched incoming, impacting ELE's assist Putin Russia on US/WEST RULE soil or you're trying to explain to your subscribers why THEY warn BEHEMOTH event?
Short Mat 4 1-11, the world system Lucifer offers 40 days fast, trial Jesus, the ancestral Roman Empire, Britain Empire 7th world system of great whore mystery babylon disguises is the same world systems happy to help Eze 5 GOD designed ELE'S/WRECKING BALL 3IATAs Putin Russia's to wipe off The planet 190 years of it like its never happen; all various dispensations of the same world system. But, Jesus the son, of David, Father King David, witnessing with me that 1998/2018/2028/29 molten death rider from beneath suggest fretnot!
Sort of, like I just remind an inquiring Alice, one besides suddenly skyrocketing you have 3 other from ancient to present-day safehaven territories last, final planet-world extinction to the Pangea reversal what's left of solar/cosmic/volcanic post apocalypse The American Continent Archangel THEM it's list 190 million US, billions refugees, did retache to SW Africa's Continent!
-Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets godsons, Aleph ben Jermaine, Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi see more here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html
I've want to say for a while now Stefan how much you and mentioning your dad remind me of these prophetic parables. Lakeside Pier Swanson and 12 other couples and I, end up in Silverton Nicholas Coogan, Chow, them, ejected by an Aqua Juttah paradise cruise/submersible, as from Egypt's Nile, a Moses Exodus. Frightnight to rolling twilights until we, again we, unknowingly that 1,44,000, specialty saints had fallen in trial couples, genesis marriage worshippers.
Miraculously until we like Jesus disciples, too are watching what seems to be their heart gripping, own mind blowing Mt of transfiguration off to crown Lord Jerusalem, and a Crown Lord Urusalem; now as Father Abraham he's too ancestral Silverton Nicholas crown Lord Urusalem looks like the mystery woman, with the grandson Meshulum Kadesh, who's been vising him all through his childhood till present-day. Huh? Bedazzled, mind splintering, tear jerking, as them, us all. WHAT, THE, WHAT THE HELL! see more its bedazzling, puzzlement here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html
listening to popup YouTube vid, Wiz Khalifa, Charlie Puth SEE YOU AGAIN , https://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk?si=aVRdaqDro3mgunKU
DOES IT DRIVE LIKE IT LOOKS, DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT LOOKS? DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT LOOKS, DOES IT DRIVE LIKE IT LOOKS? FULL DRIVE ALONG + WALKAROUND OF THE CRAZIEST SPEC CARBON FIBER WIDEBODY C8Z06 EVER BUILT! HEAR IT! https://youtu.be/dclXViA4JwI?si=AX_kAni8kGeVNFM2 first I saw, then I heard it! Pure Lawlessness! Just saying since Intravenous are mocking red alert fast and furious characters, building you numbered race cars, again numbered, race cars I know THEY know. Still what's your favorite hotrod? Apb The RAM
WD Detailing does it again, Son Sees Deceased Father's Thunderbird CLEANED For the First Time in 15 Years! | Best Reaction EVER! https://youtu.be/8RHgebB-e4E?si=G9oaTqFmdNss3paE; see still my fav here, Restoring a STOLEN 1988 Monte Carlo and Giving It Back To Its Owner! https://youtu.be/ormeVO9NaJo?si=dWYvoR-mJZWj_-qK: 3 AM and I can hear race track, speed racers. I still say ghost riders, one my nephew and since the last offer of that Divine Ultimatum 2026 July 24/25 baby brother, now with him. Not a metaphor!
Reuters
United States
Trump to host Netanyahu, Zelenskiy as Ukraine, Iran wars reach critical stages
Summary
Netanyahu looking for Trump's help for October re-election bid
Both leaders in Washington for Lindsey Graham memorial service
Zelensky's stature rises as Ukraine slows Russian advances https://apple.news/AvPEyGhzTRduPC75xRSRLMg;
BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS DISOBEYING COMMANDED SW AFRICA REPATRIATION!
Woe To Parents
Woe To Leaders
Woe To College Campuses
Woe To Middle School
Woe To LOST School Buses
X/FB Trump to host Netanyahu, Zelenskiy as Ukraine, Iran wars reach critical stage- I know me too I’m shrinking to splintering why wasn’t Netanyahu included as 2 these 2019 April 2/17/20/21 2028/29 Zelensky, Trump WORLD LEADERS to dominate world events; a mall at edge of a cliff falling to death is mocked Israel. NOWLINK RRPENT, RUN, DRIVE!
X/FB I know how can Israel be as much US error as error Islam Aug 24/25 2003 50 million us dead; Aug 24/25 2023/2026/28 100 million westerners dead; understand not so much what was GOD'S problem with Jonah but Jonah's problem with GOD'S mission impossible? There’s the 1998/2018/2028, handwriting of judgement Jer 37:8, King Zedekiah/Bush, Obama, Biden and Trump problem with GOD'S suggested ceasefire.
Trump to host Netanyahu, Zelensky as Ukraine, Iran wars reach critical stages! Will they discuss the mocked nations summit their excuse, THEY WERE ALL OF THEM DECEIVED? LAMB OF GOD JESUS arriving to a planet littered with the dead? 100 million Westerners; near 1 million world's military to two US quarters no more, ancestral mother Africa, Father Abraham promised 3/4 billion, dead.
Scene
Unto Godtriplet Krille Hawk Thunder Headwater and Celine Veronica Koffin was born a goddaughter Aceline Rosalie Headwater a godson Talyn Aeson Headwater and a goddaughter Sagan Eveleen Headwater
“We better go. You know Aceline, how good she is with the time, she’s already grand parents window looking for us. You know my back is sore. You know you was pulling my heart out! oh my God is Jesus Christ how other galaxy! Yeah. I heard Genesis marriage beds can be like that, inside the African Juttah itself and babe. everytime. Any scares? Seriously babe, Celine Veronica. Aah sort of. Sort of! Getting up, rushing into the bathroom mirror, trying to see. You roughian! Take a roughian Hawkthunder Headwater to know a roughian. Hey baby love, seriously, a little help. I’m not helping you dress! Ooh, but you will help me undress! Love too!” >>> “Lord Grand Sia Maaseiah.” Already tickling the class knowing he’s so silly. "You sure I can’t marry you? For what reasons Nigerian 300 Prince Kemuel you want to marry me this time? Are your kidding?” Sitting straight up a class ramping up louder and louder! That mocked judgment of the nations summit and you’d already witnessed Kennedy called to stand. Make amends. Yeah, then to have each admit they’d all been deceived' two US quarters of the world dead. Talk about silence in heaven, man, I’m surprise the entire African Juttah didn’t just walk, Jericho TV series, style! Just that genius alone is probably why Iran and The West, Russia/Canadian Prepper calls them. just agreed to ceasefire! Ah my god! All Hail To Lord Urusalem!" They all joining in simultaneously, "All Hail To Lord Urusalem!" All hail African Juttah to Star warring AODHF/ARCHANGEL, with the understanding, say it with me! “The Lord is our shepherd; we shall not want. He maketh us to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth us beside the still waters. He restoreth our soul: he leadeth us in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil: for thou art with US; thy rod and thy staff they comfort us. Thou preparest a table before us in the presence of our enemies: thou anointest our head with oil; our cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives: and we will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Amen an Amen! Why Speak In Parables?
AIRLIVE
Swiss flight LX16 to JFK is declaring an emergency and diverting to BGR
BANGOR, Maine — A Swiss International Air Lines flight en route from Zurich to New York City declared an emergency on Monday after experiencing an undisclosed issue off the coast of Maine, forcing the aircraft to divert to Bangor International Airport.
https://airlive.net/emergency/2026/07/27/swiss-flight-lx16-to-jfk-is-declaring-an-emergency-and-diverting-to-bgr/
X/FB Standard *Trans-flight path from Zurich Airport to *JFK approached *Canadian airspace over *Nova Scotia! THESE ARE ALL RED ALERT ZONE WHY DON’T FLY Timeline we in hundreds of thousands will die in flight! DRAGON BEAST REIGN LIGHTNING STORMS ANTI 03/2019, LAX PASSENGER JET!
X/FB I’ve warn Don’t FLY since a year before NBA Cali Dreaming Kobe died! Frightnight millions of Americans/Westerners will incinerate. Right I saw a down flight before I woke to news to fated Kobe Bryant! Rev 12 John witnessed war in heaven I too witnessed RED DRAGON THEM LOST that war exile here form of lightning/near doom a LAX Flight!
X?FB The answer is yes there is scripture that verifies RED BEAST DRAGON THEM exile here in form Jesus saw it as lightning bolts; I saw their exiled some to do with I just learnt Los Angeles has a UFO ALLY, huh? I heard both some bout Los Angeles and Lost Angels/ALLIED ALIENS AODHF/Apb
X/FB Then I woke one morn I’m as a malevolent passenger jet pilot I’m tampering with auto pilots. Frightnight not only causing crashes but happily watching them crash explode and burn WHO OR WHAT AM I? Red alert celeb Will Smith I-Robot follows Docs/Lindsey’s bread crumbs to million dollar questions. WHO'S REVOLUTION?
X/FB Frightnight to rolling twilights skies, till he come, 2023 whoa and my million dollar question WHY THAT ENTIRE ELE 2023 YEAR WAS ABOUT GETTING EVERYTHING GOD’S OFF THIS PLANET TO THIS CONTINENT EITHER BY ANGEL WINGS SUDDEN TRANSLATIONS FLOAT OVERS SKYROCKETING CRAFT-LESS OR BY CRAFTS TO THERE'S THAT SONLIGHT OF GOD DESIGN BRIDE'S CHARIOT UP UP UP CROWN LORD JERUSALEM CROWN LORD URUSALEM AND BALLOONING CLOUDS, WAIT! 2015/2019/2023/2026/28/29 describes Alien REVOLUTION Obama, Trump Alien disclosure is prophetic endgame! 🚨NOWLINK🚨🏎️💃!
I Saw 🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨 2015 June/July 2025/26
What if I told you after I told you eldest son ELE YEAR 2023 THEY mocked he’d go back and pack; one of the ones given THE ULTIMATUM 2026 4th of July as his 2022 BD driving toward Pompeii Movie Of Memphis wasn’t good. They since took his last uncle between a SKYROCKETING EVENT ON PAR WITH REV 19 SITDOWN ZECH 14 MT OLIVET; his brother's house, brother and his nephew BD’S; who are now uncle's pallbearers! @MrMBB333 EDIF/YCMTSU/RIBTF!
BEFORE EVERYTHING START HEATING UP I SAW THIS 🚨HADES PERSEPHONE🚨I thought about the times come so torturous people would seek and beg for death and not find it…and not find it!
NBC NEWS
Fleeing by boat, sleeping in cars: ‘Apocalyptic’ wildfires drive 300,000 from their homes in France and Spain,
“As wildfires swept through southwest France, Dylan Boudier watched his family evacuate one by one. His sister left first, then his parents, and now the 31-year-old butcher fears his own home on the Atlantic coast could be next.
“You can feel it’s a bit apocalyptic,” he told NBC News. In the picturesque beach town of Arcachon, where Boudier works, “people are looking for accommodation everywhere and some spend the night outside,” he said https://apple.news/AA-IKUUitSQKPiFAmXNOcJg
X/FB US, Iran pause attacks after days of escalation: IDK, Shaykh that 2018 3 yr Jan 22-29 2021 Hawaii miss morn Mighty Angel mock blazing flaming, frying pan, frying 🛸 liftoff off The Biden/Harris/Trump. Say scrutinize earth ending movie scenarios each nation summit is about WWJD 8 Billion world populace?
XFB WWJD Gog Magog’s Abraham’s billions human extinction. Run! Don’t return back to pack. Pray flight not winter/sabbath day. Shall be historic tribulation, such as was not before, except those days be shortened 2025 EASTER 2028. There should no flesh be saved: DON'T FLY! NOWLINK REPENT RUN, DRIVE!
Thanks Stefan I posted this on FB, and here again! Dec 24/25 2001 190 months until ancestral EMPIRE ROME/BRITAIN WEST RULE repent ceasefire, repatriate to reign in Jesus Millennium! Instead it’s finale 2018 Nov count Dec 3 2018 Rev 2 Jesus Christ awarded a matrix tenth day countdown. Know every 3/13/23 to its day after! Expect great, greater. greatest of tribulations! I hate to say it, but the Venezuela earthquake was between ELE month June 23/24! I realized later! AODHF!
I don't know, but yes, see also here I Thess 4:16-18/ I Cor 15:51-58, its very intimidating knowing THEY can, will snatch US out per each stroke of these laptop keys; this vid Stefan and sharing on X this prophetic parable, www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com. I don't know if I'm helping you understand why a barrage of 2019 April 2/3 2025/28/29 launched incoming, impacting ELE's assist Putin Russia on US/WEST RULE soil or you're trying to explain to your subscribers why THEY warn BEHEMOTH event?
Short Mat 4 1-11, the world system Lucifer offers 40 days fast, trial Jesus, the ancestral Roman Empire, Britain Empire 7th world system of great whore mystery babylon disguises is the same world systems happy to help Eze 5 GOD designed ELE'S/WRECKING BALL 3IATAs Putin Russia's to wipe off The planet 190 years of it like its never happen; all various dispensations of the same world system. But, Jesus the son, of David, Father King David, witnessing with me that 1998/2018/2028/29 molten death rider from beneath suggest fretnot!
Sort of, like I just remind an inquiring Alice, one besides suddenly skyrocketing you have 3 other from ancient to present-day safehaven territories last, final planet-world extinction to the Pangea reversal what's left of solar/cosmic/volcanic post apocalypse The American Continent Archangel THEM it's list 190 million US, billions refugees, did retache to SW Africa's Continent!
-Unto Lakeside, Pier Swanson and Evolent de' Rossi, was born triplets godsons, Aleph ben Jermaine, Swanson, Daleth ben Jacob Swanson and Teth Iod Judah de' Rossi and a daughter, Lamed, Samech Swanson, de' Rossi see more here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html
I've want to say for a while now Stefan how much you and mentioning your dad remind me of these prophetic parables. Lakeside Pier Swanson and 12 other couples and I, end up in Silverton Nicholas Coogan, Chow, them, ejected by an Aqua Juttah paradise cruise/submersible, as from Egypt's Nile, a Moses Exodus. Frightnight to rolling twilights until we, again we, unknowingly that 1,44,000, specialty saints had fallen in trial couples, genesis marriage worshippers.
Miraculously until we like Jesus disciples, too are watching what seems to be their heart gripping, own mind blowing Mt of transfiguration off to crown Lord Jerusalem, and a Crown Lord Urusalem; now as Father Abraham he's too ancestral Silverton Nicholas crown Lord Urusalem looks like the mystery woman, with the grandson Meshulum Kadesh, who's been vising him all through his childhood till present-day. Huh? Bedazzled, mind splintering, tear jerking, as them, us all. WHAT, THE, WHAT THE HELL! see more its bedazzling, puzzlement here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html
listening to popup YouTube vid, Wiz Khalifa, Charlie Puth SEE YOU AGAIN , https://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk?si=aVRdaqDro3mgunKU
DOES IT DRIVE LIKE IT LOOKS, DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT LOOKS? DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT LOOKS, DOES IT DRIVE LIKE IT LOOKS? FULL DRIVE ALONG + WALKAROUND OF THE CRAZIEST SPEC CARBON FIBER WIDEBODY C8Z06 EVER BUILT! HEAR IT! https://youtu.be/dclXViA4JwI?si=AX_kAni8kGeVNFM2 first I saw, then I heard it! Pure Lawlessness! Just saying since Intravenous are mocking red alert fast and furious characters, building you numbered race cars, again numbered, race cars I know THEY know. Still what's your favorite hotrod? Apb The RAM
WD Detailing does it again, Son Sees Deceased Father's Thunderbird CLEANED For the First Time in 15 Years! | Best Reaction EVER! https://youtu.be/8RHgebB-e4E?si=G9oaTqFmdNss3paE; see still my fav here, Restoring a STOLEN 1988 Monte Carlo and Giving It Back To Its Owner! https://youtu.be/ormeVO9NaJo?si=dWYvoR-mJZWj_-qK: 3 AM and I can hear race track, speed racers. I still say ghost riders, one my nephew and since the last offer of that Divine Ultimatum 2026 July 24/25 baby brother, now with him. Not a metaphor!
Reuters
United States
Trump to host Netanyahu, Zelenskiy as Ukraine, Iran wars reach critical stages
Summary
Netanyahu looking for Trump's help for October re-election bid
Both leaders in Washington for Lindsey Graham memorial service
Zelensky's stature rises as Ukraine slows Russian advances https://apple.news/AvPEyGhzTRduPC75xRSRLMg;
BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS DISOBEYING COMMANDED SW AFRICA REPATRIATION!
Woe To Parents
Woe To Leaders
Woe To College Campuses
Woe To Middle School
Woe To LOST School Buses
X/FB Trump to host Netanyahu, Zelenskiy as Ukraine, Iran wars reach critical stage- I know me too I’m shrinking to splintering why wasn’t Netanyahu included as 2 these 2019 April 2/17/20/21 2028/29 Zelensky, Trump WORLD LEADERS to dominate world events; a mall at edge of a cliff falling to death is mocked Israel. NOWLINK RRPENT, RUN, DRIVE!
X/FB I know how can Israel be as much US error as error Islam Aug 24/25 2003 50 million us dead; Aug 24/25 2023/2026/28 100 million westerners dead; understand not so much what was GOD'S problem with Jonah but Jonah's problem with GOD'S mission impossible? There’s the 1998/2018/2028, handwriting of judgement Jer 37:8, King Zedekiah/Bush, Obama, Biden and Trump problem with GOD'S suggested ceasefire.
Trump to host Netanyahu, Zelensky as Ukraine, Iran wars reach critical stages! Will they discuss the mocked nations summit their excuse, THEY WERE ALL OF THEM DECEIVED? LAMB OF GOD JESUS arriving to a planet littered with the dead? 100 million Westerners; near 1 million world's military to two US quarters no more, ancestral mother Africa, Father Abraham promised 3/4 billion, dead.
Scene
Unto Godtriplet Krille Hawk Thunder Headwater and Celine Veronica Koffin was born a goddaughter Aceline Rosalie Headwater a godson Talyn Aeson Headwater and a goddaughter Sagan Eveleen Headwater
“We better go. You know Aceline, how good she is with the time, she’s already grand parents window looking for us. You know my back is sore. You know you was pulling my heart out! oh my God is Jesus Christ how other galaxy! Yeah. I heard Genesis marriage beds can be like that, inside the African Juttah itself and babe. everytime. Any scares? Seriously babe, Celine Veronica. Aah sort of. Sort of! Getting up, rushing into the bathroom mirror, trying to see. You roughian! Take a roughian Hawkthunder Headwater to know a roughian. Hey baby love, seriously, a little help. I’m not helping you dress! Ooh, but you will help me undress! Love too!” >>> “Lord Grand Sia Maaseiah.” Already tickling the class knowing he’s so silly. "You sure I can’t marry you? For what reasons Nigerian 300 Prince Kemuel you want to marry me this time? Are your kidding?” Sitting straight up a class ramping up louder and louder! That mocked judgment of the nations summit and you’d already witnessed Kennedy called to stand. Make amends. Yeah, then to have each admit they’d all been deceived' two US quarters of the world dead. Talk about silence in heaven, man, I’m surprise the entire African Juttah didn’t just walk, Jericho TV series, style! Just that genius alone is probably why Iran and The West, Russia/Canadian Prepper calls them. just agreed to ceasefire! Ah my god! All Hail To Lord Urusalem!" They all joining in simultaneously, "All Hail To Lord Urusalem!" All hail African Juttah to Star warring AODHF/ARCHANGEL, with the understanding, say it with me! “The Lord is our shepherd; we shall not want. He maketh us to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth us beside the still waters. He restoreth our soul: he leadeth us in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil: for thou art with US; thy rod and thy staff they comfort us. Thou preparest a table before us in the presence of our enemies: thou anointest our head with oil; our cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives: and we will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Amen an Amen! Why Speak In Parables?
AIRLIVE
Swiss flight LX16 to JFK is declaring an emergency and diverting to BGR
BANGOR, Maine — A Swiss International Air Lines flight en route from Zurich to New York City declared an emergency on Monday after experiencing an undisclosed issue off the coast of Maine, forcing the aircraft to divert to Bangor International Airport.
X/FB Standard *Trans-flight path from Zurich Airport to *JFK approached *Canadian airspace over *Nova Scotia! THESE ARE ALL RED ALERT ZONE WHY DON’T FLY Timeline we in hundreds of thousands will die in flight! DRAGON BEAST REIGN LIGHTNING STORMS ANTI 03/2019, LAX PASSENGER JET!
X/FB I’ve warn Don’t FLY since a year before NBA Cali Dreaming Kobe died! Frightnight millions of Americans/Westerners will incinerate. Right I saw a down flight before I woke to news to fated Kobe Bryant! Rev 12 John witnessed war in heaven I too witnessed RED DRAGON THEM LOST that war exile here form of lightning/near doom a LAX Flight!
X?FB The answer is yes there is scripture that verifies RED BEAST DRAGON THEM exile here in form Jesus saw it as lightning bolts; I saw their exiled some to do with I just learnt Los Angeles has a UFO ALLY, huh? I heard both some bout Los Angeles and Lost Angels/ALLIED ALIENS AODHF/Apb
X/FB Then I woke one morn I’m as a malevolent passenger jet pilot I’m tampering with auto pilots. Frightnight not only causing crashes but happily watching them crash explode and burn WHO OR WHAT AM I? Red alert celeb Will Smith I-Robot follows Docs/Lindsey’s bread crumbs to million dollar questions. WHO'S REVOLUTION?
X/FB Frightnight to rolling twilights skies, till he come, 2023 whoa and my million dollar question WHY THAT ENTIRE ELE 2023 YEAR WAS ABOUT GETTING EVERYTHING GOD’S OFF THIS PLANET TO THIS CONTINENT EITHER BY ANGEL WINGS SUDDEN TRANSLATIONS FLOAT OVERS SKYROCKETING CRAFT-LESS OR BY CRAFTS TO THERE'S THAT SONLIGHT OF GOD DESIGN BRIDE'S CHARIOT UP UP UP CROWN LORD JERUSALEM CROWN LORD URUSALEM AND BALLOONING CLOUDS, WAIT! 2015/2019/2023/2026/28/29 describes Alien REVOLUTION Obama, Trump Alien disclosure is prophetic endgame! 🚨NOWLINK🚨🏎️💃!
I Saw 🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨 2015 June/July 2025/26
What if I told you after I told you eldest son ELE YEAR 2023 THEY mocked he’d go back and pack; one of the ones given THE ULTIMATUM 2026 4th of July as his 2022 BD driving toward Pompeii Movie Of Memphis wasn’t good. They since took his last uncle between a SKYROCKETING EVENT ON PAR WITH REV 19 SITDOWN ZECH 14 MT OLIVET; his brother's house, brother and his nephew BD’S; who are now uncle's pallbearers! @MrMBB333 EDIF/YCMTSU/RIBTF!
BEFORE EVERYTHING START HEATING UP I SAW THIS 🚨HADES PERSEPHONE🚨I thought about the times come so torturous people would seek and beg for death and not find it…and not find it!
NBC NEWS
Fleeing by boat, sleeping in cars: ‘Apocalyptic’ wildfires drive 300,000 from their homes in France and Spain,
“As wildfires swept through southwest France, Dylan Boudier watched his family evacuate one by one. His sister left first, then his parents, and now the 31-year-old butcher fears his own home on the Atlantic coast could be next.
“You can feel it’s a bit apocalyptic,” he told NBC News. In the picturesque beach town of Arcachon, where Boudier works, “people are looking for accommodation everywhere and some spend the night outside,” he said https://apple.news/AA-IKUUitSQKPiFAmXNOcJg
X/FB US, Iran pause attacks after days of escalation: IDK, Shaykh that 2018 3 yr Jan 22-29 2021 Hawaii miss morn Mighty Angel mock blazing flaming, frying pan, frying 🛸 liftoff off The Biden/Harris/Trump. Say scrutinize earth ending movie scenarios each nation summit is about WWJD 8 Billion world populace?
XFB WWJD Gog Magog’s Abraham’s billions human extinction. Run! Don’t return back to pack. Pray flight not winter/sabbath day. Shall be historic tribulation, such as was not before, except those days be shortened 2025 EASTER 2028. There should no flesh be saved: DON'T FLY! NOWLINK REPENT RUN, DRIVE!
🚨 🇵🇱🇮🇷 Polish Foreign Minister Radosław Sikorski called Iran "the twentieth century's last utopia in power," arguing that utopian ideologies lead to mass killings.
He said Iran behaves like a revolutionary cause rather than a normal state and, while entitled to national security interests, is not entitled to export its political system to other countries. https://x.com/russianews_eng/status/2081490637518409985?s=46
Iran while entitled to national security interests is not entitled to export its political system to other countries. How MANY CENTURIES AGO BRITAIN TO MAKE ISLAM THE WORLD BRITAIN TWO US QUARTERS WORLD DEAD Aligned Their one Error Afghanistan! Mirrors world leaders prayer closets with mirrors! Apb
-Prophet Ezekiel five design DATED 2026 8.18! THE BEN-AAY bring me into my prayer closet mirror shave my head ball 4 ponytail judgments one BEHEMOTH hit 2001 Dec 25/ 2019 Aug 5 2028/29. Only caring about lawns porches to theater/game rooms. My Pompeii Movie Of Memphians Grands didn’t even flinch! Your Americans?
See Rev 6 6th seal; prophetic parable here www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com Red alert celeb I-Robot Will/ Jaden/Carlton Smith follow Hanson, Docs bread crumbs https://youtu.be/7Dlo-VB0-HI to million dollar question! WHO’S REVOLUTION? Is answered here https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw New-boys calling on GOD missiling down crystal skies, of a DIVINE REVOLUTION/SOLUTION!
Mira ✅
@TurkTurk458853
BREAKING NEWS
Putin: "I want the ordinary citizens of Western countries to hear me...
The truth is that the problems you are currently facing are the result of years of actions by the ruling elites of your own countries."
https://x.com/turkturk458853/status/2081396006906916877?s=46
Presently 17 and Archangel’s my grand Caden yeah fireball hit his neighborhood next he knows MICHAEL taking him to meet with GOD! Only when 7 years coerced me into his room The TV CNN breaking news Cameron/Putin/Assad tug of ceasefire fire; marvel not I told Maduro chose exile!
First Rev 2 Jesus matrix tenth day 2018/2019 Omega 13 Apophis Dec 3 2028/2029 elephants of staying unaware stampede tug of Pres Trump dropped off the planet since Abbas and his threaten 8 leads. Riddle me into Khamenei successor Khamenei rise I hear bring him to the 7 of the 8?
Fretnot 2015 this time of yr 2025/28 ELE The Pacific W Pacific Pompeii Movie Of Memphis Grands Translated to US GA’S FLOATOVER Rev 17:14 Jesus husband come for me hear some bout Cameron. Are you ready? I, A Caden/UK Cameron mix board a craft warn beware of alien dangers from above!
Also See Star Warring AODHF, JCON. JCOR, HGO(WAR) HBO(WAR) Apb, The RAM
Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808
REUTERS
Iran says it will halt strikes as long as US bombing pause holds,
- Summary
- Trump paused strikes to give diplomacy more time, ambassador says
- US official says pause occurred after concerns over depleted munitions stocks
- Iranian source: Tehran has 'more scepticism than optimism' over latest lull in fighting
By Parisa Hafezi, Phil Stewart and Raphael Satter
July 26, 202610:47 AM EDTUpdated 1 hour ago
Scene
Native American Population: Because the baseline genetic rate for twins is much lower (about 1 in 250 births), the mathematical probability for a spontaneous, natural triplet pregnancy drops sharply to approximately
1 in 62,500 births, the mathematical probability for a spontaneous, natural triplet pregnancy bruh Heathrow struggling not be totally bedazzled by Aramabella how in the world you find this place this place this super yacht is just much paradise Africa Skyfall to mystery mountain you never meet African Juttah sailors to Cruisers come into the Juttah as timely and as mysteriously as Darius King Darius Silverton Nicholas them, heck they on my missed being in that Moses exodus by one Aqua Juttah offloading! Where Hawkthunder are your triplet bothers Thunderbird and RedBird redbride insist he be call phoenix, thinking stunning “ Aramabella, rushed back off to native tribunal issues after they mocked up there with the 6 unwise virgins I’d be late win even for the marriage supper of the lamb here’s Celine now give me a minute, hey come find me, I’m some where I can’t explain and I’m with Choctaw and Bella, yes im looking at them right now get a transit have them bring you to the Marina Juttah super yacht no it’s not, babe tge aqua juttah is a paradise submersible cruise we’re one of their incredible super yacht okay see you soon or we could stay on the ah okay see you soon, hum, that wasn’t hard. ah you two have children yet no but Hawkthunder we’re hard at it our twin boys Plimelech and Elimelech not to kiss and tell, right, right refreshments for sure come walk this way! I hear you and Veronica Celine up there with Nightingale and TSN stair stepping.Right, right one behind the other. You guys live here, visit? Mostly Hawk man we trade off. Trade off? Like if Bella and I wanna stay then we’ll trade with a sailor or cruiser who’ll instead hang out at our places! Sometimes including paradise Africa plantation mystery mountain Skyfall! Wow, Ah my lord, really, you two been there? Maybe we have Hawkthunder Headwater maybe we haven’t! Bruh you been there yeah personally sat down with grand grand all that just a revelation lights but just as down to earth untuned! Mystery mountain you there there's your lovely one! My heavens rushing into a sweet hug smooch of him, you’re weren’t exaggerating enough about this place, ah ship sh yacht Amarabella, Celine, stunning worthless Heathrow Choctaw don’t you look riveting wife and mother’s Celine Veronica!, and smell just as wonderful! Paradise on water and all the waterworks you can imagine just below from fishing to snorkeling to diving!
{{{“May love guess what there is a female candidate for the possible writer of Hebrews Priscilla I’m sending you my research Yes, Priscilla is by far the most prominent and widely discussed female candidate for the authorship of Hebrews.
Telling me If I hear someone argue that a woman wrote the letters of Hebrews they are almost certainly referring to the theory popularized by theologian Adolf von Harnack.
Why Priscilla is the Lead Female Candidate
- Academic Backing: No other female figure from the New Testament has a formal, academic authorship theory dedicated to her. [1]
- The "Apollos" Connection: Priscilla is explicitly shown in the Bible teaching Apollos, who is another top candidate for writing Hebrews. This proves she possessed the necessary high-level theological mind.
- The Anonymity Fit: The theory cleanly explains why the letter is anonymous. A female name would have caused the letter to be rejected or suppressed by the patriarchal culture of the early church.
- {{{“They just up and told me May they would prove a woman wrote Hebrews female candidate Priscilla name means ancient," "venerable," or "worthy of respect". Wow that’s about how they made me feel when I floated back into that ground up cradle the moment AODHF explained Rev 12 new born birth mom Africa’s cradle was his and im straightly bathed to overcome with sweet spelling savor to savior too it’s overwhelming
I even may saw days back some bout AI is spilling all the secrets of biblical scrolls like the Egyptians didn’t build the pyramids so I’m like what if we ask, who wrote Hebrews what would it say, more like who? So I theorized May had it ever been rumored to conspired someone other Than Paul wrote Hebrews and there was only one female Priscilla of Aquila wow I still wouldn’t mind asking Grok who wrote Hebrews? That recent Aposle Paul movie with Jim Cavezel they showed what a big role she Priscilla and Aquila played keeping Christian safe during the Roman Empire most brutal punishments throwing them into games with wild animals and burning them to light the streets at night whoa thst kinda sound like what Netanyahu is doing to Gazans still you know grand that’s where we got princesses Tala Jomaa Abu Matar from. Preecest Tala Jomaa, she’s one of his latest child victims. I’m send you her red alert genealogy
Unto Hushim Jahziel Nwahsrsm and Tala Jomaa Abu Matar was born a goddaughter Fatima Nahla Nwahsrsm a godson Ceren Afsheen Nwahsrsm a godson Farrukh Tehseen Nwahsrsm and a goddess of remembrance Goddess Tehya Amphitrite Afridi, Nwahsrsm, Matar
Anonymous question on the blackboard read alert Will Jaden Carlton Smith follow Hanson docs brake call to million dollar question who’s revolution? That’s mine Grand Sia mom well Aijah and mine and what or why a combination will smiths? When Will Smith stumbled up seeing me a type she does exist reaction or that’s what I got it when that group felled back when Jesus verified who he was this was a combination of smiths Will Jaden A TV son all felled down only Carlton who host the TV Dance drama we were setting up to perform for Dancing with the stars who as a last straw that broke the camels back were to rallying around non biblical male husbands announcing to an audience of millions they’re pregnant with child and are beginning a family marvel not Jesus hammering is scrolling on the news ticker until not only did they just DATE 2026 8 18 THE BEN AAY but threaten Joel 2 it’s to it’s 1945 Aug dates it’ll be like the incineration of Nagasaki and Hiroshima on US soil. What was the other part of the question, oh who’s revelation well early El Elyon son and daughter I begin surmising this
Biblical scriptural prophetic case and point we know world was framed by the word GOD so things that appears aren’t what they truly are suppose what we are seeing here post apocalypse Gen 1:2 earth black without form Holy Spirit sees his reflection is the aftermath of this Chicxulub impactor and Rev 12 John seeing war in heaven and the only thing that’s to explain whats being unleashed Rev 9 intravenous out fallen angels is why aliens giants 4 bound angels a bottomless pit of cryptid and Antichrist with scorpion, King, a new army exist post apocalypse this here isn’t the first time god has taken the planet back from multimillion Red Dragon, Gog Magog and Hamgog them only this time he his Christ and there multimillion multibillion man Royal priesthood keep it!
Iran Thought Their “Negotiators” HAD WON… UNTIL B-52s ARRIVED, https://youtu.be/9HJRu4WD6Ic
@shaykhsulaiman
WATCH: IRAN FM SPOX BAGHAEI:
X "THE WAR THAT WAS MEANT TO FORCE IRAN’S SURRENDER IN 3 DAYS HAS INSTEAD LEFT THE OTHER SIDE STUCK AFTER 5 MONTHS." I don't know how you think they are managing the war, now after 5 months, they in a quagmire
X What’s really happening US is Jer 37:8 peace exile. Let me tell you most apocalyptic 7 yrs this planet since the Dino days is upon us to fulfill last day’s prophecy. That’s to have Jesus here reigning by October 17 2028/29 also ASTEROID Apophis arrival Apb
X See Rev 6 6th seal; Red alert celeb IRobot Will/Jaden Smith follow Hanson, Docs bread crumbs https://youtu.be/7Dlo-VB0-HI to million dollar question! WHO’S REVOLUTION? Is answered here https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw New-boys calling on GOD missiling down crystal skies
See Rev 6 6th seal; prophetic parable here www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com Red alert celeb I-Robot Will/Kaden/Carlton Smith follow Hanson, Docs bread crumbs https://youtu.be/7Dlo-VB0-HI to million dollar question! WHO’S REVOLUTION? Is answered here https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw New-boys calling on GOD missiling down crystal skies, of a DIVINE REVOLUTION
Michael Bradbury
@MrMBB333
EARTH’S FREQUENCY GOES ROGUE ⚡
Huge energy spikes erupted across today’s Schumann Resonance chart, with several exceeding the 50 Hz level.
Then came something even stranger…
A broad static-like pattern appeared across the display, making this one of the most unusual chart signatures in recent days.
Two completely different anomalies appearing on the same chart in such a short period of time is not something we see every day.
👇 Is anyone else waking up today feeling a little different than usual?
#MrMBB333 #SchumannResonance, https://x.com/mrmbb333/status/2081764444531822667?s=46
X @MrMBB333 Then with the sound of that SIGNS Movie baby monitor all around. The answer to that email yes I woke to whirlwind of strange to paranormal activity going in my room. Including abnormalities The TV up/downgrading fastly dissipating the more I become aware. What was that?
X You know to troubleshoot a problem how you can give some companies the permission to self remote your tv or that app? That’s the type of weirdness that was happening with my TV only I woke! Then it tried to correct itself ask me for my pin received it short a few numbers! What?
X Huge energy spikes erupted across today’s Schumann Resonance chart, with several exceeding the 50 Hz level. Surrealistically it had feel of catching someone or something with its hands in the cookie jar or the cat while it eating the Canary a deer in tv screen lights. Weird or what?
Comments
Post a Comment