Host Vid, Youtube GEOLOGY INFO, Volcano in Russia erupts massively, and something strange is happening, https://youtu.be/arub6GHi8FI?si=hKtFY5o_sCbLIgTs: I just shared, sorry guys I missed X News report WH Rep say you wanna support Iran move to Iran. YES! More Jordan’s Isa 16/Zech 14 SELA/Petra. THINK, 100 mil Westerners dead; 50 mil US alone. Dozens of states to incinerate before it reaches Pompeii Movie Of Memphis come for DATED 2019/2026 101 VEI 8 YS ALL SUPER EQ’S waking to feed 101 VEI 8 YS! NOWLINK! REPENT! RUN! NOWLINK REPENT DRIVE, RACE, Apb
Host Vid, America's Deadliest Volcano Just Started Waking Up — Here's Which States Vanish First,
From the deep earthquake swarms beneath Mount St. Helens to renewed attention on Mount Rainier and Yellowstone, this video explores what recent volcanic activity really means—and separates scientific evidence from online myths. https://youtu.be/eh2zZXxspMQ
-Canadian watch THEY showed what happen 1996 molten death rider from beneath. Before YS there’s an ELE The Pacific/US Pacific would have incinerated like a dozens or more US states as it domino into New Madrid/ DATED 2026 8/18 100 VEI 8 mocked THE BEN AAY!
Understand this is what 10 days Hawaii missile morn Rev 10 mighty angel warn. When he said desolation’s predicted US Soil now come! Beware inundated with such forewarning US West Pacific beware the Midwest The Eastern Seaboard blessed escape SKYROCKERS/GA’S coast/FLOATOVER
Dahboo7 @dahboo7
Revenge Mode': US Troops Targeted on Bases, Citizens Warned to 'Stay Away from Military Sites' #Breaking #News #Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=qqwLek…
Why do y'all @Dahboo7 think GOD calls himself a god of war and just show HIMSELF live, three years ago Aug 5 2026/28 star warring alongside ARCHANGEL THEM, also see here, Rev 20:1, 2 DIVINE MIGHTIEST AVENGER wrap Red Dragon Helel into huge body chains; yes the same huge body chains I witnessed US young males practice locking and unlocking in and out of, this regular basics and instead lock that old SATAN up for a thousand years...whose revenge Dahoo7 whose 2025 Easter Sunday 2028,29 Gen 1-Rev 1-19/20:1, 2 WHO'S DIVINE REVOLUTION?
X Dan 5 handwriting on wall Jer 37:8 1998 the day King Zedekiah King Nebuchadnezzar King Belshazzar. Equally thought they could stay in the way of Rev 10 Mighty Angel 10 days ELE The Pacific US Pacific. Remind no prophecy returns void US like Mystery Babylon surrendered to next world reign! Ancestral Africa/Abraham Holy Lord!
X Right by the time Jesus millennium reign there is no West Rule UK/BC/US North America to speak of. There is only Col Gaddafi’s US Of Africa The American Continent, SW African Continent Abraham’s Billions one Land Mass, this Pangea reversal! Rev 12:1-6 witnessed, SONLIGHT COMMANDED ARCHANGEL FROM GA’S COAST REPATRIATION Apb
X Let’s go over intravenous angels assigned to get Abraham’s Lot and Family out assigned to get his ancestral billions out my two sons ultimatum, I just gave US Senators and Congress a day before Senator Lindsey death, The clothes on your back, the shoes on your feet, which ever loved ones just happen to be with you, once you cross into GA’S FLOAT get out, kiss the ground, I hope you dance!
Does it drive like it look, does it sound likeit look; does it sound like it looks does it drive like it look?
Youtube Sponsored by Goodyear Eagle | Fast Is in Us. | Performance Tires Built for Speed, https://youtu.be/rVEfIrR_we4?si=WLM9a9vNrLUJ_aM9: fast is in UK/BC/US/when I say run, drive, RACE, don't fly...I know what you thinking going to heaven to see momma when I squeezed into that 2023 Jan, cart with big, lil sis and we skyrocketed into second heaven intervention. Been meaning to ask are racetracks normally alongside train tracks because I have seen it before; plus its the same right here!
THIS CAR IS ILLEGAL? INSANE RESTORATION, see why here https://youtu.be/s7LvVRxo8NM?si=xk_L1uFCO9ZKsZli; Every American Dodge Muscle Car Explained | Charger, Challenger & More, https://youtu.be/9lbKXO0mkIc?si=kSmsZ4gVVge4IR4H
Host Void, Canadian Pepper, ALERT: OIL HITS $100! RUSSIA/ US TALKS COLLAPSE! TWO STRAIT CLOSED! HOUTHIS STOCK 6 MONTHS FOOD! https://youtu.be/OCR2A3_fL0Y?si=Yr9jFrONf-O1FMjn; scary as heck, that 2023 Aug 24/25 2026 Rev 9 referenced multimillion man grocery store, store managers keys, barter balen, two US quarters toll both, I know why can't you just gone relocate to SW Africa? Because like I told my grand, numbered and automatic, are West Rule translations, floatovers, those fire-rocketing and just gone bye bye; as so those skyrocketing to intercede those floating over, fixed April 20/21 2025/2028.29, pause a nano-second wait!
I know, showing her prep this antichrist murderer was to mock him and all prep being incinerated when THEY showed HBOW in heaven, possessing, prepping and launching, whose image looks like mrmbb333, https://www.youtube.com/live/m_CBFNKR58c?si=JtSMkEK0qdmR0tHd just remind, hiding behind the sun Apophis four years counting 2026 Oct 13 Friday or (2025 EDIF); and 3 more Fridays13th from now, is coming!
Scene
"Hey, hey, hey, sleepy head, though it pains me, you asked me to wake you. What's wrong? You're shivering. No way Phearce, no way will you ever believe what I just saw. Heard. Ah my god, heard! Come, come, here, tissues. Ah, ah, you know I love to watch docs on finding Atlantis. Right now they think was in North Africa, this eye of the Sahara, and before this Pangaea stuff parted earth's crust, was once part of South America? Imagine Phearce instead coming in on a conversation of young genesis marriage worshipers, of whom one is just fascinated as I am Phearce, only on finding long, lost America. Their present, generations past, many say to exist, but there's yet to be proof. Now how much would that freak you right out! Okay, okay, I hear how mind and heart blowing that is, but, but Phearce, there's no proof, And the ring of fire, ocean to ocean of magma, from the W Pacific into the Mid Atlantic that is yet expanding, prevents them from excavating the conspired areas. Then as you was waking me the two sisters are apparently studying in their classes, these historic, mysteries, of whether America or North America's continent ever existed. Loving girl, hey, come here, no, Rig, please, no, no, no! You know what? I just wanna go. I don't want no more of this. I don't want to see it, no, Phearce, no dreaming it, I'll never sleep or dream, never again. I mean that! But loving girl. Go where? Just as God, The Heavenly Host can't escape this breakout of mortuary. We been hearing for a decade now Rig, even our ascension is from up there, second heaven. Still this witnessing and interceding the Tribulation Saints until Daniel's week finale and they then join us, in third Heaven, Lamb's, Marriage Supper. I got to go, I got to shower. So you gonna mention this in class? No, no, no, I'm not, I don't Phearce ever want to believe I just dreamed that. It's, it's, hey, hey, hey, okay! I mean you're free Phearce to do with it what you want. You do know Sia Maaseiah saw that. When the sword like syringes, bearing grim reapers were finished thrusting in reaping sickle US soil. Just so, it's American Continent, nothing was left Rig but a magnetic manner of memorabilia one in a distant land is to hang on the frig! No, no, no, don't tell me, don't, don't. Ah, I saw that! Excuse, one of the young wives, Mariah, was helping her husband in the kitchen. Just as she reached to opened the fridge for cream, Phearce, I saw on the door, a magnetic keepsake, ah, it had a huge red cut out heart, a picture of mount Rushmore it's middle, it was multi color and it said, I love the USA! Ah my god, ah my god, sh, sh, sh, I got you, sh, sh, sh, I got you. Then beloved girl should I tell you, the coast to coast impact crater, boiling and bubbling over with molten lava; Please tell me you knew that's Sia Maaseiah's Juttah Septennial, to The Deburk's Global, even The Juttah Tribunal Hillsfeets. All their assumption, regarding her predicted and revisited 99 bowls of molten lava? Actually Rig seen as recent as Jan 13 (2019), as a handwriting on Trump's wall, 99 bowls of molten lava, and Rig as a hand writing clumsily, it's Aug 7th, (2019), 'Escape Yellowstone! Then something it's Aug 5, (2019), as the now COVID-19, shutting down the whole planet, only including all screening, HD, 5G, and Social, media, with the last thing it's screen, the single word DISAPPEARED? As in no more this planet, the holy Bride, those holy angels nor unholy, West Rule America. Rig, Regan Central, I'm in the shower, look, how far into Jesus' millennium would our grands to great grands be, to be having these kinds of finding Atlantic America, documentaries? I know cursed with Dan 4 madness and Noah's day normalcy bias, they can't see it, but predicted volcanic apocalypse is happening right now, as in Phearson McPhearson, right now! Even so come Lord Jesus Phearson, how many hundreds of years would it be into Jesus's millennium, is there now a Mystery, Atlantic, America? You think I'm pregnant? I don't, you babe, tell me, you know Phearce I don't have these kinds of futuristic dreams unless I'm, you know, I don't, I could meet you at the birthing center later, after your conference, all. Rig, loving husband to Rig, yeah, I mean if you're still going, right, right! Rig, all this is insane, I just want my husband to hold me, take me into our Genesis Marriage bed, keep us there so amazingly until we hear Jesus, shout, The Voice of the Archangel and The Trump of God, at least then Phearce we'd know we have exactly, the duration of Daniel's final week left and nothing more, and Phearce, nothing more! Ump, you smell so good, taste, so, good, I better go, I better go, grab me a face and drying towel, actually my robe would be best, and juice, we have juice, right?" Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, Beware, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry, RAM, see Regan Central and Phearson Mycal, Heart Ravishing, https://heartravising2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html,
Suliaman Ahmad @shaykhsuliaman
B-1B bombers from UK heading to Iran now
ETA 2-3 Hours
https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2080409386954956851?s=46
X This is not happening to Texas. This is happening to the North American Craton. That tracks through Texas right into possibly a 10.2 New Madrid EQ! That triggers dated 818 Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone, 101 VEI 8 eruptions. NOWLINK REPENT, DRIVE! Apb
X UK Cameron error Islam what happened Aug 2015 June July Sept translated Pompeii Movie Of Memphis grands out of Hawaii Missile morn Mighty Angel warn dominoing incinerations ELE The Pacific US W Pacific! Woke it’s 2023 Aug 24/25 hearings UK/BC combined 50 Mil dead US 50 mil dead that’s 100 million westerners dead then Canadian Prepper I woke up!
X SO @MrMBB333 THAT’S WHY ITS MOCKED GALAXY QUEST OMEGA 13 Now I Get It Asteroid Apophis Fri 13 2029
Four Friday 13 before Asteroid Apophis Fri 13 2029
https://www.spaceweather.com/
ELE MONTH Nov 13 2026
ELE MONTH Aug 13 2027
ELE MONTH Oct 13 2028
ELE MONTH 2025 April 13 2029
Real Dutchsinse ✅@RealDutchsinse
Very rare somewhat large M5.0 earthquake strikes the pumping operations (Oil and Gas) in Texas!!! https://x.com/realdutchsinse/status/2080320957697139050?s=46
-You and I Dutch, know this is not happening to Texas. This is happening to the North American Craton. That tracks through Texas right into possibly a 10.2 New Madrid EQ! That triggers dated as in imminent 8/18 Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone, 101 VEI 8 eruptions. NOWLINK REPENT! RUN! DRIVE! Apb!!
I warn you 2026 4th of July last time my eldest son drive toward Memphis THEY warn Hawaii was building. Warn a Yellowstone gave us scientist still talk about 2022 Hunga Tonga. Like here we go again driving toward snce mocked, Pompeii Movie of Memphis Kilauea erupted it’s 51st BEN-AAY dated 8/18!
@NCKris12 Liked
Dan 5 handwriting on wall Jer 37:8 1998 the day King Zedekiah King Nebuchadnezzar King Belshazzar. Thought they could stay in the way of Rev 10 Mighty Angel 10 days ELE The Pacific US Pacific. Remind no prophecy returns void US like Babylon surrendered to next world reign! ISLAM
Shared this, https://x.com/nckris12/status/2080406159396093968?s=46
I respond here 07/24/2026
See Rev 6 6th seal; prophetic parable here www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com Red alert celeb I-Robot Will Smith follow Hanson, Docs bread crumbs https://youtu.be/7Dlo-VB0-HI to million dollar question! WHO’S REVOLUTION? Is answered here https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw New-boys calling on GOD missiling down crystal skies, of a DIVINE REVOLUTION/SOLUTIION!
Hurry and get to safehaven territory shown safe from multimillion North America traffic jams to multimillion man single watercolors he, I, his kids a very begrudging advisor I’m told possibly between Cynthia Pett-Dante to Jonathan Liebman! Just remember what my flash-forward was about? DRIVE!
Russia X 🇷🇺 ✅@Rusia_HD
🚨 China openly challenges Trump 🇨🇳🇺🇸
Trump: "We need two billion dollars a day to reopen the Strait of Hormuz."
Chinese Foreign Minister: The Strait was open before the war. The root of the problem lies in your illegal actions against Iran; you have created a global crisis out of nothing... https://x.com/rusia_hd/status/2080802900519887037?s=46
YouTube mrmbb333 This has apparently made a SIGNIFICANT increase!
Mrmbbb333 warning CYCLOSPORIASIS is spreading sine bout red alert Spanish-speaking The PacificMexico!
YT/X/FB Still in Mphs 8 yrs ago local news personally point out an aware packaged, bagged lettuce! Asian territories know your Xi Ping/Trump itinerary get your maps. Show your faith to faithfulness trek toward 3 Angel Gabriel’s safehaven territories intravenous got you from there. HBOW
YT/X/FB Before millions of you had to evacuate from hurricane Bavi I told Xi Ping Asians again in the red alert territory. Woke hearing Cat 7 found me was the NOAA report I looked for. Some like Bavi was building in the Pacific like a 215 per hour Patricia a time back! GABRIEL'S SAFEHAVEN, Jordan's Petra, US' GA COAST/FLOAT, SW Africa!
YT/X/FB FRIGHTNIGHT TO AMAZING GRACE IM DOING IT IM DOING SUNLIGHT FROM BEHIND A MOUNT SINAI BIDDING COMMANDED WORLD MIGRATION! I DID WAKE FROM BEING IN MOSES EXODUS! WOKE FROM A TENT LIKE ABRAHAM WATCH YOU HIS BILLIONS POUR INTO SW AFRICA CONTINENT TO CONTINENT FIT LIKE PUZZLE PIECES! NOWLINK DON'T FLY, REPENT RUN DRIVE, RACE!
Also seen star warring Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction!
buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.com/apostle5808
Host Vid YouTube AI S zone major flooding is hitting the East Coast. Here’s what comes next
Reuters
Asia Pacific
Kazakhstan's President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said on Saturday that a Ukraine peace deal might be reached if the two sides froze the conflict and resumed negotiations.
Moscow and Kyiv participated in talks in Istanbul soon after Russia's full-scale invasion in early 2022 and again in 2025, though the discussions failed to produce a breakthrough.
Speaking alongside Putin, Kazakh president calls for freeze of Ukraine war, https://apple.news/A7LTP9j36TS675h4xb1CiIg
-Pres of Kazakh join Istanbul talks 2022, 2025, though the discussions failed to produce a breakthrough. Ceasefire failed because Netanyahu nor Zelensky Trump only allies would not accept Trump’s ceasefires with Iran nor Russia! Deal with Netanyahu! Apb!
Putin, Kazakh President calls for freeze of Ukraine war. When Netanyahu who is barbecuing freezing and staving to death ten of thousands of children. While you negotiate from Geneva to Istanbul. Refuse? You marvel GOD mocks it all a Noah’s Cousin/Aqua Era
-WH Rep you wanna support Iran move to Iran. YES! More Zech 14 Jordan’s Petra. THINK 100 mil Westerners dead 50 mil US alone. 12’s of states incinerate before reaches Pompeii Movie Of Memphis/ 101 VEI 8 YS ALL SUPER EQ’S waking to feed 101 VEI 8 YS! RUN🏃
YouTube GEOLOGY INFO TEIDE VOLCANO Just SHOOK 600 Times in ONE NIGHT. Watch is happening? https://youtu.be/ryNILnWGGlo
TEIDE VOLCANO Just SHOOK 600 Times WH Rep you wanna support Iran move to Iran. YES! More Jordan’s Zech 14 Petra. THINK 100 mil Westerners dead 50 mil US alone. 12’s of states incinerate before reaches Pompeii Movie Of Memphis/ 101 VEI 8 YS ALL SUPER EQ’S waking to feed 101 VEI 8 YS! DRIVE!
Also seen star warring Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction!
buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.com/apostle5808
Sulaiman Ahmed ✅ @shaykhsuliaman
UKRAINE STRIKE IRAN
JOHN HUSSAIN
JOIN NOW
https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2081123223551218149?s=46 get it you are all about to stand before the adjustment of the nations lamb of God. Jesus, HHCB THEIR multicultural, multibillion man what preschool doubt excuse.100 million Western Day 2/4 of the Earth where dead near 1 millionWorld military! Get it get Jesus get off the planet! Jesus said it blessed are those in the first resurrection!
A BILLION YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM
Gave intravenous Angels ultimatum again, again somebody died my only living brother. How THEY took him in betw 2 Darius’s BD’S. The son house as massive of a divine intervention Rev 19 arrival Zech 14 torn Mt Olivet two topographic regions cleared escape stampeding holy landers
Shaykh did a double-take UKRAINE! Jonah/Trump’s China’s XI Ping if instead take the lead from Russia’s 2019/2026 and every ELE launched incoming, impacting happy to help his threat to Trump as well to reimburse Ukrainian war on Russia on US soil! Marvel not Star Warring is AODHF!
-Putin, Kazakh President calls for freeze of Urkraine war. When Netanyahu who is barbecuing freezing and staving to death ten of thousands of children. While you negotiate from Geneva to Istanbul. Refuse? THEN WHAT BRICS? Yet You marvel GOD mocks it all a Noah’s Cousin/Aqua Era!!
Comments
Post a Comment