Host Vid, YouTube Geophysicist Stefan Burns Solar Alert: This Next Week Decides Everything...https://youtu.be/Knuw_5NXZTc?si=IH-fbupUiIWxpxVp; did I know Rev 3 Jesus would workout his prophesied hour of covert world even, NASA, @MrMBB333 and since ELE Months Oct-Dec 2024 Geo-Skywalker Stefan Burns SOLAR APOCALYPSE!
Like would hit 2025 April 2/17/20/21? I know this being 7 final years of a paused for 2600 year timeline, half-point some ginormous SOLAR/COSMIC/VOLCANIC this date since 2019 aligned to three specific leaders Putin, Zelensky and Trump X's2, it could also be a Mayan to THE TIFF/EMP and last 190 years didn't happen!

UFO AND ALIEN SECRETS @ufoaliensecrets

The Anunnaki may be returning to Earth according to one recent interview from a man with insider Pentagon sources. https://x.com/ufoaliensecrets/status/2079476691601068219?s=46

Maybe perhaps you look at it there are the sons of Adam and Eve and the sons of the woman seed and the last Adam it’s way Jesus insist we repent be born again, become heir to god's kingdom with him, There's, this about the blood as well not only the holy trinity, the holy of holies, holy intravenous angels GOD has end planets, world’s, EMPIRES to cities of Atlantis!
To states of California; all all all to protect the genome that get us LAMB OF GOD, Jesus, Christ Cross, huge enough to block out the sky single word REDEMPTION and the ascending with THE LAMB OF GOD and descending with THE LAMB of GOD multicultural multibillion man Royal Priesthood!

SHOWING HIMSELF STAR WARRING ALONGSIDE ARCHANGEL AND SAY ALLIED THE ANUNNAKI FOR GOD SO LOVES THE WORLD! Don’t you understand Gen 1:2 Rev 12 makes it clear after this fantastic feature of an interstellar Armageddon THEY lost! Like their wings were clipped and they allied to Archangel THEM or THEIR Enemy this planet occupied by them millions of years before AODHF dug us out of the red soil!!

-You begin to hear Jesus testifying Satan hit planet like a bolt of lightning! Hear Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a “short time.” But first THERE WAS WAR IN HEAVEN!

THEIR WAS WAR WEDGING RAGING IN HEAVEN say I begin too reigning HHCB possess, prep and launched, Daniel 2 witnessed tossed out of God's Throne Dino Days Impactor. Then Moses begin to write And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Grand Caden said he, Michael entered Gods Paradise by way of a torn hole in heaven!

The Iran war’s big oil mystery: No one seems to want it,
https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/21/business/oil-demand-iran-china

X/FB CNN David Goldman The Iran war’s big oil mystery: if you rather follow the root of why these ceasefires are falling apart. THE US IS SITTING ON MANY BILLIONS OF TEHRANS FUNDS! During Obama error Col Gaddafi USOA this money was aligned to a growing into the sky US funeral reef Apb

Suliaman Ahmed @shaykhsuliaman

BREAKING: IRAN SAY THEY STRUCK AN AMAZON DATA CENTER IN BAHRAIN

‪X/FB Pres Trump warned Iran will pay many X’S over following deadly weekend that brought the U.S. military death toll to 17. Now to the silence in heaven in X back to Putin addressing a post apocalypse WEST RULE! Followed by Kim Jong followed by Tehran militant ground! NOWLINK DRIVE!‬

‪X/FB Right if you thinking it’s the addressing a post apocalypse WEST RULE/NORTHERN HEMISPHERE NORTH AMERICA right! John is seeing it too here Rev 12 1-6/Rev 17/18 and why I suggested ALL THEIR MILITARY Will better serve 2002/2024/28 SONLIGHT OF GOD commanded repatriation of Africa’s SW Atlantic ‬

By THE HOLY TRINITY REQUEST Phil Wickham, what an awesome God; Sunset Walk, https://youtu.be/1AnSHYjQ3tc

Our God is an awesome god...So imagine, Moses asking GOD who do I say to Pharoah/Egyptians and Hebrews send me? 2023 Aug 5 2026/2028 STAR WARRIOR ANCIENT OF DAYS HEAVENLY FATHER (AODHF)

Synonyms & Similar Words
Relevance

Amazing, Wonderful, Astonishing, MIRACULOUS. Incredible, Surprising, Marvelous, Stunning, Sublime Impressive, EXTRAORDINARY, Staggering, Stupendous, Fabulous, REMARKABLE Wondrous, Spectacular, Astounding, Awful, Prodigious, Interesting, Portentous, UNBELIEVABLE, FASCINATING, Unusual, outstanding, unite, exciting, EYE-OPENING, PHENOMENAL, Inconceivable, INCOMPREHENSIBLE, Unimaginable, RARE, Unthinkable, Uncommon, ENCHANTING, Striking, *ATTRCTIVE, Charming, *Noticeable, Notable, Attracting, SENSATIONAL, Conspicuous, Entertaining, ENLIGHTENING, Unwonted, *Alluring, Mind-blowing, INGULAR, SMASHING, *Mind-boggling, Enthralling, Mind-Boggling, Energizing, *Beguiling, Invigorating, *CAPTIVATING, *BEWITHING, ANIMATING, *STIMULATING. Enlivening, *GALVANIZING,

Like all the words with stars Hawaii missile morn Jesus had the appearance of Good Guy's Michael Ealy, but so did sitting right there this "Perfect, "Dangerous," Man, of human extinction. Remember its co-star, all the words with stars, eye-popping Morris Chestnut! Remind you also during all starred words NBA's California Dreaming, Captivating Kobe Bryant Fiery crash, we watched ten world leaders countdown, most Islamic names, so I don't have to tell you too starred words attractive, animating and ingular looking are most of these Islamic/Israeli males!

Apb, The RAM, Advisory Always keep with why he/they were predestined from The Garden Of Eden THE AMERICAN IDOL to make Tom Odell/JAMAL ROBERTS, song go viral, HEAL, https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA?si=T_NjQTasdAoZ4MnX and here Amazing Grace, Tear Jerking, Jamal's Roberts KEPT BY YOU! https://youtu.be/_CDc4eb7SSQ?si=0IzQLq659964WUYi

Scene Mark Noah to Moses Cousin, XVII and VII

"I'm coming, who is, I hear you, please stop knocking! What is this? I know you say you don't want to be bothered, questioned even, but I also Silver see you come into the cafeteria, take a dish of food that you hardly eat, I presume so that you're in the presence of others. What do you want me to say Torn, that I haven't, Torn? Torrance, I mean, ah, that, ...what is it about my name that seem to disgust you so? It was her name, my ah, girl, my girl, her name also was Torrance, I called her Torn for play, please tell me what happen, please Silver, I want to know. I would beg to differ, Ah, my friend Brat and I as mad-men leaped from the house, from the porch, ear piercing sirens, attacking the heart, the thoughts and all. Although we'd been warn not to, but I, I was going after Torn and he, Brat, he was going after his girl, Demetria, then our parents and siblings. Driving like a bat out of hell, we like took a sharp turn around this curve and heart terrifyingly we couldn't see nothing but headlights, so bright, so blinding. I was hollering at him, he at me, at them, only Tory what happen next, you'll never believe it." As a sorrowful one opening the door, that she may enter in altogether, heck he didn't know, maybe she could explain it, even had the answer. "When I Tory woke, I don't know how much time had lapsed, I was stranded the side of the road with no driver (Jan 1989/Jan 2021, this car was red); and if that isn't odd there was a little Miya girl in the back of the car. She didn't even have to tell me her name, I just knew it, in fact she never spoke, almost like she was a mystery herself. It was then glancing past her I realize in bound traffic was decimated, as in it was no more, only outbound traffic abound, the very opposite the car was turn. So, as I sat trying to get my head together, she with me, I don't even know why I'm telling you this, because I asked, perhaps? So, I sat there, trying to figure things when soon I moved to the driver side of this odd car, you see the car wasn't even the car Brat was driving. How is that, how did I Tory in the blink of an eye end up thousands of miles away, a strange time, ah era, country even and car? This late model, way late, the 60s, I was in Wyoming, right in the middle of this sudden extinction of millions and now; so soon we arrived at a gate and that is when we learn the crossing over toll demanding two quarters, not Torrance fifty cents mine you, but exactly two quarters. It was when it was time to pay the toll, leaving us to search for and finally discovering two US quarters for this crossing, (originally into Jesus reigning millennium); “even like little Miya's work was done somehow, like Jesus Silver saying, it is finished. I only learned a few days ago Tory we're in El Salvador, which is strange. Strange? I know, the last word I should be using, but didn't Sia Maaseiah warn none of the America's was safe? Yes, which is why we're being evacuated, I'm sorry, what, what did you, huh? Yes, the Juttah transits are already arriving, an Aqua Juttah is returning for us, whoa, what, an Aqua Juttah, we're going aboard an Aqua Juttah? Your friend Brat, you think he ascended? I don't know what happen to him, I shudder to think, I don't know what happen to any of them, it is as though I'm an orphan, ah suddenly. Well, you've come to the right place, there are a lot of them, parents without children, children without parents, so I guess they're to be counted with so many dead or missing. You don't seem to have much to pack, I told you what happen, you don't believe me, that it's a dream? Come here, look, there's the car right there, the blue, four door blue ford, like 1960’s more or less, here are the keys. My Christ, you weren't dreaming, no Tore, I wasn't. Look, if you can, when you can, just do a search on Silverton Nicholas, Chow, Liverpool, it'll tell you until only a few days ago, I lived in Wyoming with my parents and a sister, Halle, all my life. What the hell is that? Don't panic, there'll be three sirens until boarding is complete, ah god, how terrifying, I thought it was happening all over again. I better go where I'm needed, I hope we get to sit together or close, yeah, me too, ah, what I just told you, I know Silver, it's not my miracle to tell, it's yours. Have you Tore been on an Aqua Juttah, or in the paradise of Africa? No, I haven't, either, but soon huh? Yeah, ah, I thought you should be genesis married to enter the Juttah, it's best for the Sia Juttah, but the surrounding islands where we're going, aren't as strict, no reapers there. Ah, I see, hey we only have an hour or more so, right, right, see you later, not Silverton Nicholas if I see you first, later, yeah, later, just remember, you're not alone, we're all in this living stream to boiling pot to heaven together, ...right, together." Why Speak In Parables? Beware, Apb, The RAM, remember 15 minutes while washing book character Silver, come to me, see more Silver, Tory Prophetic Journey Kingsley and Kieynan, Gone, Soaring Before One Word Passes To Another, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html

I have to remind, Ps 139, see also Ephs 4, promises those who rebel, make their beds in hell, he will visit you, be with you even there! see also here, www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com The coincidence here, Oryn Etheria, The Day Memory Let Go; Right, it's model favor two African Juttah, God-Quad's African, European El Shaddai and El Adonai. El Adonai being a 3 year, return, died slipping up in a shower.

African Juttah returns little or no memory, so even the title of this video, The Day Memories Let Got, eerie, I know. whether its Eze Valley of the dry bones, or The African Juttah Dr Hill, Negeb Ophel, crying can these bones live? Its Erol Daxton, Sakan Susu, remembers breaking up out of back, muddy soil, hacking, yacking and cracking his first breath in again 3 years, When just now, he's brain splintering he, his wife Tahiry were pregnant with twins sons. What happen To Them? Oh and according to his surrogate mom, arriving to his commy, African Juttah genealogy, lost also somewhere out there in imploding world. Is a younger brother. Channing Tierney.

Suliaman Ahmed @shaykhsuliaman

TRUMP BEGS FOR A CEASEFIRE AGAIN

Mediators have proposed a 10-day ceasefire to the U.S.-Iran cycle of attacks, giving time to revive the Memorandum of Understanding.

AP NEWS APNEWS.Com

Expansion of US strikes on Iran leads to more retaliation across the Gulf
https://apple.news/Au-bHz7I0TwuHloM4_86z5A

FEB 12/13 2017 HEARING KILL ALL PARERENTS BY!

FINISH ALL SCHOOLS!

WOE TO MOVIE, LOST BUS, SCHOOL, BUSES!

Remind @shaykhsulaiman they’re getting the best of Saddam I said fret-not Hussein would take The White House and rule the world! If Khamenei successor Khamenei being called the 8th mean what I think it means. US Military better serve US SONLIGHT OF GOD commanded repatriation of SW Africa; marvel not hearing months later one of the 8.

John Anthony lifestyles Liked

Being honest there’s some else besides MIGHTIEST ANGEL EVER intercedes for GAZA! I asked when Morpheus was gonna take Americans like red pill Neo that room of reveal show them 190 years ago December 25, 2001 after 190 months a solar event end West Rule AODHF

I responded 07/20/2026

-See more its likeness John Rev 6, 6th seal/Rev 9 and not a prophetic parable here www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com it did all become a prophetic parable here www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com The answer is no I don’t seem to control which mazes of revealing sin become prophetic parables! AODHF!!

PSEUDO PODCAST @JimMissall

UFO]

///#Q\\\ Are UFO’s extraterrestrial or inner-dimensional? Will aliens soon live among us? || Tune-IN || OUT-NOW || YOUTUBE ||

->FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS<-

Subs & be notified of UFO 2.o https://x.com/jimmissall/status/2079295739591589896?s=46

Liked

YouTube What The HECK? James Franco ALIEN! NEW Unbelievable UFO VIDEOS!! https://youtu.be/jW3Ved90TW4 I can hardly say because I’m laughing! James really I’m getting Mars Attack, https://youtu.be/DqtjHWlM4lQ movie vibes. Hilarious! Seriously Obama, Trump UFO disclosures are prophetic endgame Rev 9 portray alien invasion!

James really I’m getting Mars Attack, youtu.be/DqtjHWlM4lQ movie vibes. Hilarious! Seriously Obama, Trump UFO disclosures are prophetic endgame Rev 9 portray alien invasion! I should say PSEUDO post apocalypse the Dino extinction Rev 9/Rev 12 portrays an alien invasion! HGOW

When all around intravenous THEIR OWN most biblical, proportional UFO 🛸 disclosures out fallen angels way aliens exist! You do know THEY meant been exiled here since DATELESS Rev 12 John and 2019 I witnessed an interstellar Armageddon; Ancient mutineering Angels allied hybrid Aliens been here!

See also here

Interstellar

@InterstellarUAP

Eric Weinstein: "This is why I changed my mind about UFO's" 👽🛸

"There is something real going on. I don't know what that is but it's real"

Eric also hinted he may know details of recent UAP incursions such as El Paso but is unable to comment further.

See Eric I didn’t have to believe in aliens despite how tremendously it was undeniable I believe in Rev 12 witness of John Red Dragon/1/3 Angels committed mutiny wedged a battle with ARCHANGEL lost! Jesus speaks of Satan falling to earth this bolt of lightning I too witnessed some about not Los Angeles, Los Angeles nearly down a 2019 March LAX flight! Apb

Does It drive like it look? Does it sound like it look?

Rarest Super B configuration a graveyard Carz https://youtu.be/jqY4zp4S2RE

CNN

Business

The Pentagon avoids questions as the US war with Iran escalates
https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/20/media/pentagon-trump-hegseth-iran-press-briefings

Analysis, Brian Stelter

The public deserves transparency about the US war in Iran. But that’s not what we’re getting — not even close.

Jesus is hammering Kim Jong Un is not a metaphor it’s scrolling on the news ticker 666 April fools D-Day Iran Korea, Russia CHINA Islam talk about getting revenge. Starwarring AODHF SOLAR, COSMIC, VOLCANIC promise vengeance is Mighty Angel warn red alert dominoing The Pacific US W Pacific prophesied hrs Rev 3/18 suggest get his people out of the way!

Does it sound like it look does it drive like it look!

Jessica linked

CNN David Goldman The Iran war’s big oil mystery: if you rather follow the root of why these ceasefires are falling apart. THE US IS SITTING ON MANY BILLIONS OF TEHRANS FUNDS! During Obama error Col Gaddafi USOA this money was aligned to a growing into the sky US funeral reef Apb

I respond with texting my Pompeii Movie Of Memphis Grands

@Jessica237fe

‪-Watching Intravenous Angels design us hot rods; mind blowing, splintering 2027 Mustang GT https://youtu.be/WCV-eWe8m94‬ Because I So Love 💕 You! Knowing she would wakeup like never happened! Remember 12 Dates Of Christmas She Went On That Shopping Spree buy that Hotrod! Imagine That!‬

YouTube Nicks Garage Too many great classic cars mixed garage overload one hour ago 07/20/202 6:43 PM https://youtu.be/NavYdrliUnI

I know why I keep doing this to myself heck to you this classic Corvette, stupid crazy, crazy stupid and many theirs madness to go

Whoo hoo hoo I was just Saying where is the Mustang? Nobody is talking about the Mustang; Definitely drive like it looks, sounds like it like it looks

YouTube @Revculture-x31 2027 Mustang GT, https://youtu.be/WCV-eWe8m94 Yeah, sure this is not a crime. This ought to be a crime 2027 Mustang.

Host Vid/YT/X Geophysicist Stefan Burns 🥵 subscriber

Tina Wessels @tina_wessels

What Does AODHF MEAN?

-Ancient Of Days Holy Father! It’s what I’ve called him since he stood LIVE with Archangel THEY both 2023 Aug 5, Standing over my prayer bed. Showing Tina THEY were Star-warring together. See Rev 12 JN seeing this battle in heaven! When I heard it LIVE 2013 saw it 2019 it looked like something out of Starwars; this some bout not Los Angeles but lost Angels and this Behemoth LAX Airport lightning followed right see 1920 or research a UFO event of mistaken intentions happen over Los Angeles AODHF/Apb

buy me breakfast, lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room for the rest of this year, here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB



Host Vid, YouTube Geophysicist Stefan Burns Solar Alert: This Next Week Decides Everything...https://youtu.be/Knuw_5NXZTc?si=IH-fbupUiIWxpxVp; did I know Rev 3 Jesus would workout his prophesied hour of covert world  even, NASA, @MrMBB333 and since ELE Months Oct-Dec 2024 Geo-Skywalker Stefan Burns SOLAR APOCALYPSE would hit 2025 April 2/17/20/21? I know this being 7 final years of a paused for 2600 year timeline, half-point some ginormous SOLAR/COSMIC/VOLCANIC this date since 2019 aligned to three specific leaders Putin, Zelensky and Trump X's2, it could also be a Mayan to THE TIFF/EMP and last 190 years didn't happen!  

UFO AND ALIEN SECRETS @ufoaliensecrets

The Anunnaki may be returning to Earth according to one recent interview from a man with insider Pentagon sources. https://x.com/ufoaliensecrets/status/2079476691601068219?s=46

Maybe perhaps you look at it there are the sons of Adam and Eve and the sons of the woman seed and the last Adam it’s way Jesus insist we repent be born again, heir to god's kingdom with him,  There's, this about the blood as well not just only holy trinity the holies holy intravenous angel hod has end planet world’s empires to cities of Atlantis to California to protect the genome that get us LAMB OF GOD, Jesus, Christ Cross, huge enough to block out the sky single word REDEMPTION and the ascending with THE LAMB OF GOD and descending with the LAMB of GOD multicultural multibillion man Royal Priesthood!  


SHOWING HIMSELF STAR WARRING ALONGSIDE ARCHANGEL AND SAY ALLIED THE ANUNNAKI FOR GOD SO LOVES THE WORLD! Don’t you understand Gen 2 Rev 12 makes it clear after this fantastic feature an interstellar Armageddon THEY lost! Like their wings were clipped and they allied to Archangel THEM or THEIR enemy this planet occupied by them millions of years before AODHF dug us out of the red soil!!


-You begin to hear Jesus testifying Satan hit planet like a bolt of lightning! Hear Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a “short time.” But first THERE WAS WAR IN HEAVEN!


THEIR WAS WAR WEDGING RAGING IN HEAVEN say I begin too reigning HHCB possess, prep and launched, Daniel 2 witnessed tossed out of God's Throne Dino Days Impactor. Then Moses begin to write And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Grand Caden said he, Michael entered Gods Paradise by way of a torn hole in heaven!


Truly you want to know what my first UFO encounter was about your Phoenix lights was my triangle craft hovering soundless over my Memphis neighborhood and to be honest I think like intravenous it’s been with me all the time like putting on the whole armor of God THEY want two things from genesis godman, marriage, get to LAMB OF GOD type alters and learn endtime events!


The Iran war’s big oil mystery: No one seems to want it, 
https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/21/business/oil-demand-iran-china


X/FB CNN David Goldman The Iran war’s big oil mystery: if you rather follow the root of why these ceasefires are falling apart. THE US IS SITTING ON MANY BILLIONS OF TEHRANS FUNDS! During Obama error Col Gaddafi USOA this money was aligned to a growing into the sky US funeral reef Apb

X/FBHawaii missile morning Rev 2 Jesus mocked it all Riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers and just mocked, Fantasia Burrio having a real estate agent in the  Granada Street prophecy by a baby Gabriel one day you won’t be able to give these  "Whimsical," creations away! 

Suliaman Ahmed @shaykhsuliaman

BREAKING: IRAN SAY THEY STRUCK AN AMAZON DATA CENTER IN BAHRAIN

‪X/FB Pres Trump warned Iran will pay many X’S over following deadly weekend that brought the U.S. military death toll to 17. Now to the silence in heaven in X back to Putin addressing a post apocalypse WEST RULE! Followed by Kim Jong followed by Tehran militant ground! NOWLINK DRIVE!‬

‪X/FB Right if you thinking it’s the addressing a post apocalypse WEST RULE/NORTHERN HEMISPHERE NORTH AMERICA right! John is seeing it too here Rev 12 1-6/Rev 17/18 and why I suggested ALL THEIR MILITARY Will better serve 2002/2024/28 SONLIGHT OF GOD commanded repatriation of Africa’s SW Atlantic ‬

‪X/FB When your own appointed Apostle Prophet like the 12 ANCIENT INTRAVENOUS SAY; start talking about prophesied hour Rev 3/18 Jesus had to activate the omega 13 he was out of time! Remember that debate I watch Ancient Gog, Magog vs Ancient Trump, Archangel we HHCB in their timeline.

By THE HOLY TRINITY REQUEST 

Phil Wickham, what an awesome God; Sunset Walk, https://youtu.be/1AnSHYjQ3tc


Our God is an awesome god...So imagine, Moses asking GOD who do I say to Pharoah/Egyptians and Hebrews send me? 2023 Aug 5 2026/2028 STAR WARRIOR ANCIENT OF DAYS HEAVENLY FATHER (AODHF)

Synonyms & Similar Words

Relevance

Amazing, Wonderful, Astonishing, MIRACULOUS. Incredible, Surprising, Marvelous, Stunning, Sublime Impressive, EXTRAORDINARY, Staggering, Stupendous, Fabulous, REMARKABLE Wondrous, Spectacular, Astounding, Awful, Prodigious, Interesting, Portentous, UNBELIEVABLE,  FASCINATING, Unusual, outstanding, unite, exciting, EYE-OPENING, PHENOMENAL, Inconceivable, INCOMPREHENSIBLE, Unimaginable, RARE, Unthinkable, Uncommon, ENCHANTING, Striking, *ATTRCTIVE,  Charming, *Noticeable, Notable, Attracting, SENSATIONAL, Conspicuous, Entertaining, ENLIGHTENING, Unwonted, *Alluring, Mind-blowing, INGULAR, SMASHING, *Mind-boggling, Enthralling, Mind-Boggling, Energizing, *Beguiling, Invigorating, *CAPTIVATING, *BEWITHING, ANIMATING, *STIMULATING. Enlivening, *GALVANIZING,         

Like all the words with stars Hawaii missile morn Jesus had the appearance of Good Guy's Michael Ealy, but so did sitting right there this "Perfect, "Dangerous," Perfect Man, of human extinction. Remember its co-star, all the words with stars, eye-popping Morris Chestnut! Remind you also during all starred words NBA's California Dreaming, Captivating Kobe Bryant Fiery crash, we watched ten world leaders countdown, most Islamic names, so I don't have to tell you too starred words attractive, animating and ingular looking are most of these Islamic/Israeli males!
 

Apb, The RAM, Advisory Always keep with why he/they were predestined from The Garden Of Eden THE AMERICAN IDOL to make Tom Odell/JAMAL ROBERTS, song go viral, HEAL, https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA?si=T_NjQTasdAoZ4MnX and here Amazing Grace, Tear Jerking, Jamal's Roberts KEPT BY YOU! https://youtu.be/_CDc4eb7SSQ?si=0IzQLq659964WUYi

Scene Mark Noah to Moses Cousin, XVII and VII 

     "I'm coming, who is, I hear you, please stop knocking! What is this? I know you say you don't want to be bothered, questioned even, but I also Silver see you come into the cafeteria, take a dish of food that you hardly eat, I presume so that you're in the presence of others. What do you want me to say Torn, that I haven't, Torn? Torrance, I mean, ah, that, ...what is it about my name that seem to disgust you so? It was her name, my ah, girl, my girl, her name also was Torrance, I called her Torn for play, please tell me what happen, please Silver, I want to know.  I would beg to differ, Ah, my friend Brat and I as mad-men leaped from the house, from the porch, ear piercing sirens, attacking the heart, the thoughts and all. Although we'd been warn not to, but I, I was going after Torn and he, Brat, he was going after his girl, Demetria, then our parents and siblings. Driving like a bat out of hell, we like took a sharp turn around this curve and heart terrifyingly we couldn't see nothing but headlights, so bright, so blinding.  I was hollering at him, he at me, at them, only Tory what happen next, you'll never believe it." As a sorrowful one opening the door, that she may enter in altogether, heck he didn't know, maybe she could explain it, even had the answer. "When I Tory woke, I don't know how much time had lapsed, I was stranded the side of the road with no driver (Jan 1989/Jan 2021, this car was red); and if that isn't odd there was a little Miya girl in the back of the car. She didn't even have to tell me her name, I just knew it, in fact she never spoke, almost like she was a mystery herself. It was then glancing past her I realize in bound traffic was decimated, as in it was no more, only outbound traffic abound, the very opposite the car was turn.  So, as I sat trying to get my head together, she with me, I don't even know why I'm telling you this, because I asked, perhaps? So, I sat there, trying to figure things when soon I moved to the driver side of this odd car, you see the car wasn't even the car Brat was driving. How is that, how did I Tory in the blink of an eye end up thousands of miles away, a strange time, ah era, country even and car? This late model, way late, the 60s, I was in Wyoming, right in the middle of this sudden extinction of millions and now; so soon we arrived at a gate and that is when we learn the crossing over toll demanding two quarters, not Torrance fifty cents mine you, but exactly two quarters. It was when it was time to pay the toll, leaving us to search for and finally discovering two US quarters for this crossing, (originally into Jesus reigning millennium); “even like little Miya's work was done somehow, like Jesus Silver saying, it is finished.  I only learned a few days ago Tory we're in El Salvador, which is strange. Strange? I know, the last word I should be using, but didn't Sia Maaseiah warn none of the America's was safe? Yes, which is why we're being evacuated, I'm sorry, what, what did you, huh? Yes, the Juttah transits are already arriving, an Aqua Juttah is returning for us, whoa, what, an Aqua Juttah, we're going aboard an Aqua Juttah? Your friend Brat, you think he ascended? I don't know what happen to him, I shudder to think, I don't know what happen to any of them, it is as though I'm an orphan, ah suddenly. Well, you've come to the right place, there are a lot of them, parents without children, children without parents, so I guess they're to be counted with so many dead or missing. You don't seem to have much to pack, I told you what happen, you don't believe me, that it's a dream? Come here, look, there's the car right there, the blue, four door blue ford, like 1960’s more or less, here are the keys. My Christ, you weren't dreaming, no Tore, I wasn't. Look, if you can, when you can, just do a search on Silverton Nicholas, Chow, Liverpool, it'll tell you until only a few days ago, I lived in Wyoming with my parents and a sister, Halle, all my life. What the hell is that? Don't panic, there'll be three sirens until boarding is complete, ah god, how terrifying, I thought it was happening all over again. I better go where I'm needed, I hope we get to sit together or close, yeah, me too, ah, what I just told you, I know Silver, it's not my miracle to tell, it's yours. Have you Tore been on an Aqua Juttah, or in the paradise of Africa? No, I haven't, either, but soon huh? Yeah, ah, I thought you should be genesis married to enter the Juttah, it's best for the Sia Juttah, but the surrounding islands where we're going, aren't as strict, no reapers there. Ah, I see, hey we only have an hour or more so, right, right, see you later, not Silverton Nicholas if I see you first, later, yeah, later, just remember, you're not alone, we're all in this living stream to boiling pot to heaven together, ...right, together." Why Speak In Parables? Beware, Apb, The RAM, remember 15 minutes while washing book character Silver, come to me, see more Silver, Tory Prophetic Journey Kingsley and Kieynan, Gone, Soaring Before One Word Passes To Another, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html


I have to remind, Ps 139, see also Ephs 4, promises those who rebel, make their beds in hell, he will visit you, be with you even there! see also here, www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com  The coincidence here, Oryn Etheria, The Day Memory Let Go;  Right, it's model favor two African Juttah, God-Quad's African, European El Shaddai and El Adonai. El Adonai being a 3 year, return, died slipping up in a shower. 

African Juttah returns little or no memory, so even the title of this video, The Day Memories Let Got, eerie, I know. whether its Eze Valley of the dry bone, or The African Juttah Dr Hill, Negeb Ophel, crying can these bones live? Its Erol Daxton, Sakan Susu, remembers breaking up out of back, muddy soil, hacking, yacking and cracking his first breath in again 3 years, When just now, he's brain splintering he, his wife Tahiry were pregnant with twins sons. What happen To Them? Oh and according to his surrogate mom, arriving to his commy, African Juttah genealogy, lost also somewhere out there in imploding world. Is a younger brother. Channing Tierney.

Suliaman Ahmed @shaykhsuliaman

TRUMP BEGS FOR A CEASEFIRE AGAIN

Mediators have proposed a 10-day ceasefire to the U.S.-Iran cycle of attacks, giving time to revive the Memorandum of Understanding.

AP NEWS APNEWS.Com

Expansion of US strikes on Iran leads to more retaliation across the Gulf

https://apple.news/Au-bHz7I0TwuHloM4_86z5A


FEB 12/13 2017  HEARING KILL ALL PARERENTS BY! 

FINISH ALL SCHOOLS! 

WOE TO MOVIE, LOST BUS, SCHOOL, BUSES! 

Remind @shaykhsulaiman they’re getting the best of Saddam I said fret-not Hussein would take The White House and rule the world! If Khamenei successor Khamenei being called the 8th mean what I think it means. US Military better serve US SONLIGHT OF GOD commanded repatriation of SW Africa; marvel not hearing months later one of the 8. 

Remember also elephant of staying unaware stampeded during Rev 2 Jesus, first matrix tenth day count 2018 December 3, 2026/28 Trump Abbas and Abbas threaten 8 leaders perhaps one of the eight reference Abbas 8 leaders? Though it was cut short, I began to see to hear the naming and the ordaining of Daniel 4/7/Rev John 13/17 10 world leaders who become kings one prophesied hour with the beast/2025 Rev 3 Jesus EASTER SUNDAY SOLAR BEHEMOTH; their names were mostly Islamic sounding names only Shaykh keeping one sounding Salman!

John Anthony lifestyles Liked 

Being honest there’s some else besides MIGHTIEST ANGEL EVER intercedes for GAZA! I asked when Morpheus was gonna take Americans like red pill Neo that rm of reveal show them 190 years ago December 25, 2001 after 190 months a solar event end West Rule AODHF

I responded 07/20/2026 

-See more its likeness John Rev 6, 6 6th seal/Rev 9 and not a prophetic parable here www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com it did all become a prophetic parable here www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com The answer is no I don’t seem to control which mazes of revealing sin become prophetic parables! AODHF!!

Know also John Anthony lifestyles

Reasons why I called revelation, 1714 a Lamb of God Jesus’ husband when revelation, 13 beast come after me it was Rev 17:14 Lamb Of God Jesus and my husband who come to my rescue and the January 12/13 1989, 2010 2022 car of more its reveal was red pill red! Marvel not what could’ve been rabbit hole Alice crying not the blue pill please don’t give me the blue pill.

FAA investigates drone encounters near New York airports


Fox News correspondent CB Cotton reports on federal authorities investigating a series of drone encounters near New York-area, https://www.foxnews.com/video/6399851976112 explain my oldest son driving to Pompeii movie. Memphis was a bad omen last time. His birthday won. Hawaii was building one in Yellowstone and gave us that  Tongo eruption: Russia, addressing Americans directly thst too, uptown with mighty angel warn areas the Pacific US West Pacific! 


NORAD F-16s intercept multiple aircraft violating temporary flight restrictions over New Jersey

More than 10 aircraft entered restricted New Jersey airspace as NORAD urges pilots to check restrictions

https://www.foxnews.com/us/norad-f16s-intercept-multiple-aircraft-violating-temporary-flight-restrictions-new-jersey#origin=https:/www.google.com/&cap=swipe,education&webview=1&dialog=1&viewport=natural&visibilityState=prerender&prerenderSize=1&viewerUrl=https:/www.google.com/amp/s/www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.foxnews.com/us/norad-f16s-intercept-multiple-aircraft-violating-temporary-flight-restrictions-new-jersey?usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%25253D&amp_kit=1

Marvel not I mocked YouTube on the pulse with Silki the one I think broke news both major major earthquake, West Pacific Canada, Yellowstone, 101 VEI 8 eruptions. How it beginning to look like those animals that automatically headed for US GA’S Noah’s Ark

Whoa this beginning to look a lot like Trump Archangel forging on timeline put Jesus millennium here by Oct 17, 2028! Nothing will be left of North America West Rule UK/US/BC but a magnetic manner of memorabilia one in a distant land say SW Africa hangs on their fridge!

Being honest there’s some else besides MIGHTIEST ANGEL EVER intercedes for GAZA! I asked when Morpheus was gonna take Americans like red pill Neo that room of reveal show them 190 years ago December 25, 2001 after 190 months a solar event end West Rule. Marvel not your stamping elephants of staying unaware stampede into Trump Archangel Georgia Coast float over into Africa’s Southwest Atlantic or a Moses Exodus type cross over into Jordan's Petra 

PSEUDO PODCAST ✅@JimMissall

UFO]

///#Q\\\ Are UFO’s extraterrestrial or inner-dimensional? Will aliens soon live among us? || Tune-IN || OUT-NOW || YOUTUBE || 

->FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS<-

Subs & be notified of UFO 2.o https://x.com/jimmissall/status/2079295739591589896?s=46

Liked 

What the heck James Franco alien news unbelievable UFO videos 

X https://x.com/goodmorningufo/status/2076805696746877323?s=46

YouTube their phase of moon, looking at the same pattern wobbly

YouTube 

What The HECK? James Franco ALIEN! NEW Unbelievable UFO VIDEOS!! https://youtu.be/jW3Ved90TW4

What the heck James Franco alien news unbelievable UFO videos I can hardly say because I’m laughing! James really I’m getting Mars Attack, https://youtu.be/DqtjHWlM4lQ movie vibes. Hilarious!   Seriously Obama, Trump UFO disclosures are prophetic endgame Rev 9 portray alien invasion!

James really I’m getting Mars Attack, youtu.be/DqtjHWlM4lQ movie vibes. Hilarious!   Seriously Obama, Trump UFO disclosures are prophetic endgame Rev 9 portray alien invasion! I should say PSEUDO post apocalypse the Dino extinction Rev 9/Rev 12 portrays an alien invasion! HGOW

When all around intravenous THEIR OWN most biblical, proportional UFO 🛸 disclosures out fallen angels way aliens exist! You do know THEY meant been exiled here since Rev 12 John and 2019 I witnessed an interstellar Armageddon; Ancient mutineering Angels allied hybrid Aliens been here!

See also here 

Interstellar

@InterstellarUAP

Eric Weinstein: "This is why I changed my mind about UFO's" 👽🛸

"There is something real going on.  I don't know what that is but it's real"

Eric also hinted he may know details of recent UAP incursions such as El Paso but is unable to comment further.

See Eric I didn’t have to believe in aliens despite how tremendously it was undeniable I believe in Rev 12 witness of John Red Dragon/1/3 Angels committed mutiny wedged a battle with ARCHANGEL lost! Jesus speaks of Satan falling to earth this bolt of lightning I too witnessed some about not Los Angeles, Los Angeles nearly down a 2019 March LAX flight!  Apb




Does It drive like it look? Does it sound like it look?

Rarest Super B configuration a graveyard Carz https://youtu.be/jqY4zp4S2RE

CNN

Business

The Pentagon avoids questions as the US war with Iran escalates

https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/20/media/pentagon-trump-hegseth-iran-press-briefings

Analysis, Brian Stelter

The public deserves transparency about the US war in Iran. But that’s not what we’re getting — not even close.

The Pentagon hasn’t held a press briefing in two and a half months. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth hasn’t explained the military strategy behind the renewed air strikes. His department hasn’t revealed the circumstances that led to the recent deaths of US service members.

It’s all indicative of a larger effort to control information, limit access and avoid difficult questions about the war.


Why we’ve always prayed his will be done his kingdom come post  apocalypse the Dino days extinction!’/post apocalypse noshs world near human extinction this our planet to these worlds systems we’ve know from the genesis to Revelation our planet/world would implode incinerate replenish itself by solar cosmic and volcanic events why this can’t be the end of the this planet system these world systems because it’s not supposed to happen on your watch?

Remind Shaykh they’re getting the best of Saddam I said fret-not Hussein would take The White House and rule the world! If Khamenei successor Khamenei being called the 8th mean what I think it means. US Military better serve US SONLIGHT OF GOD commanded repatriation of SW Africa; 

Jesus is hammering Kim Jong Un is not a metaphor it’s scrolling on the news ticker 666 April fools D-Day Iran Korea, Russia CHINA Islam talk about getting revenge. Starwarring AODHF SOLAR, COSMIC, VOLCANIC promise vengeance is Mighty Angel warn red alert dominoing The Pacific US W Pacific prophesied hrs Rev 3/18 suggest get his people out of the way! 

Does it sound like it look does it drive like it look!

Jessica linked 

CNN David Goldman The Iran war’s big oil mystery: if you rather follow the root of why these ceasefires are falling apart. THE US IS SITTING ON MANY BILLIONS OF TEHRANS FUNDS! During Obama error Col Gaddafi USOA this money was aligned to a growing into the sky US funeral reef Apb

I respond with texting my Pompeii Movie Of Memphis Grands 

@Jessica237fe

‪-Watching Intravenous Angels design us hot rod mind blowing, splintering 2027 Mustang GT https://youtu.be/WCV-eWe8m94‬ Because I So Love 💕 You! Knowing she would wakeup like never happened! Remember 12 Dates Of Christmas She Went On That Shopping Spree buy that Hotrod! Imagine That!‬

YouTube Nicks Garage Too many great classic cars mixed garage overload one hour ago 07/20/202 6:43 PM https://youtu.be/NavYdrliUnI


I know why I keep doing this to myself heck to you this classic Corvette, stupid crazy, crazy stupid and many theirs madness to go 

Whoo hoo hoo I was just Saying where is the Mustang? Nobody is talking about the Mustang; Definitely drive like you look sound like you drive like you sound like!

YouTube @Revculture-x31 2027 Mustang GT, https://youtu.be/WCV-eWe8m94

Yeah, sure this is not a crime. This ought to be a crime 2027 Mustang. 

Host Vid/YT/X Geophysicist Stefan Burns 🥵 subscriber

Tina Wessels @tina_wessels

What Does AODHF MEAN?

-Ancient Of Days Holy Father! It’s what I’ve called him since he stood LIVE with Archangel THEY both 2023 Aug 5, Standing over my prayer bed. Showing Tina THEY were Star-warring together. See Rev 12 JN seeing this battle in heaven! When I heard it LIVE 2013 saw it 2019 it looked like something out of Starwars; this some bout not Los Angeles but lost Angels and this Behemoth LAX Airport lightning followed right see 1920 or research a UFO event of mistaken intentions happen over Los Angeles AODHF/Apb

buy me breakfast, lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room for the rest of this year, here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

STOP 🛑 STOP 🛑 STOP 🛑

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Asians, The Russians, The Terrorist, The Yellowstones, The Nibiru's Are Coming

Come Is The Synchronize Of Israel

American, California, to Trump Dreaming, Desolations Are Here