see more why the penny is a US coin reveal, A Door Was Opened  here, https://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-viii.html
see this entire prophetic parable here, https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/08/1977-saudi-iceberg-towing-project-this.html: waking to the sound of a hovering craft means that debating nana-second resume 2021 Nov 11/21 2022/2026 Eze 5, design, DATED  8/18 THE BEN AAY, blink don't blink he that letteth will letteth until Antichrist reign 2025 April Easter Sunday/Rev 3 Jesus BEHEMOTH SOLAR/DINO AFTERMATH  until Oct 17, 2028/29 Jesus and Apophis arrival!    

host vid, Youtube On The Pulse With Silki , Alert Issued After DRAMATIC Earthquake SURGE — One Quake Is Deeply Concerning ! https://youtu.be/GfC-_8FWxgg?si=gzVhqkbHbpCUs5Ki; warn Super Volcano crisis, saying Martinique Volcanic Island, last killed 30,000 faster than you can boil a kettle her, words, remind me, replace by a towering, steaming shiney, silver pot; since I used my black iron pot Pope Frances and its billions inherit, its many pieces burnt offering prayer, honoring 2 Chron 7; 7;14 GOD'S ultimatum, to King Solomon and his repent or else I saw live in a bathroom mirror prayer portal closet image, when ELOHim picked up his throne and turn its back at us; except we its two months Trump/Archangel timeline, 2021 Dec 3/4/5 2026/28/29 Mat 24/Rev 18 Watch! RUN! Live/IS REPENT!

Host vid Youtube Dutchsinse, 8/10/2026 -- Massive M7.4 (M7.5) earthquake strikes Colombia South America -- Seismic Unrest spreads; https://youtu.be/r8h2Jd-oUow?si=B7SlzU5Fs22cfUnL...X @RealDutchsinse

Massive M7.4 (M7.5) earthquake in Colombia just west of Nevado Del Ruiz volcano.

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ev…

Yeah look who’s back I’d like to say I asked somebody who told somebody who asked somebody! Biblical Prophetic God warn burning forewarning scrolls since hand writing judgment 1998 Jer 37 8; telling Eze you guys won’t listen, how you Jerusalem for millennia stone your prophets. But you still gonna know his Prophets are among you! AODHF

-Frightnight to rolling twilight skies to circulating Brides Chariot intentional or not Dutchsinse AGAIN just verified fires burning 10 days Hawaii morning Rev 10 mighty angels/Rev 17, 7 th Angel warn Pacific ASIAN US/BC/Latino areas are relative volcanic! YT OTPWSILKI WARN A SUPER VOLCANO CRISIS

Frightnight to circulating Brides Chariot Ben Affleck walks in we just dodged a big one. I know he’s Ezekiel 5 related go looking for clippers, fussing, my daughter-in-law the beautician get back he’s in the mirror, barbering shaving cutting measuring now DATED 8/18 2026/28-29, THE BEN-AAY!

13 reasons why The Holy Trinity | The Holy of Holy Holing | Holy, Divine Guardians Of The Galaxy been warning since Bush Cheney one error new fearfactor don’t be a king Zedekiah don’t be a Moses' Pharaoh to Gog's Trump US troops battle serve Archangel them GA’s Coast SUNLIGHT OF GOD, commanded, repatriation assignment!

Does it sound like it look? Does it ride like it look

YouTube @BudgetBuild BARN FRESH C3 Corvette Rescue! Will it Run after 31 Years Sitting? 

Maple Motors Lot Walk, has a little Red Corvette I'd loved to just own and park down stairs! Not your modern variety reveal but such fun like when he's screaming in elation, I laugh out loud bro why are you screaming? Enjoy!



Saudi Arabia towed an iceberg from Alaska to Iowa in 1977: years later, its Antarctica freshwater plan melted away,









https://en.as.com/latest_news/saudi-arabia-towed-an-iceberg-from-alaska-to-iowa-in-1977-years-later-its-antarctica-freshwater-plan-melted-away-f202608-n/

1977 Saudi iceberg towing project

This is not your basic climate change this is the last mass extinction. More The history channel 10 things that ends the world simultaneously! Plus mrmbb333 been keeping up what’s happening at lake Mead how Las Vegas 1st fall Las Angelas last!

1977 Saudi iceberg towing project

This is not your basic climate change this is the last mass extinction. Imminent 10 things that ends the world. The multimillion man single watercooler its her HBOW who intervenes you and not your .gov deciding out of billions who lives? AODHF




1977 Saudi iceberg towing project

This is not your basic climate change this is the last mass extinction. More The history channel 10 things that ends the world simultaneously! Remember the multimillion man single watercooler I say makes me thirsty it’s who intervenes you choosing who dies!

1977 Saudis anything revisit Obama/Hillary soaring skyward funeral reef! This is not your basic climate change this is the last mass extinction. The multimillion man single watercooler it’s who intervenes. You choosing who lives, who runs who repatriate Africa’s SW Atlantic Apb

Scene Taken from prophetic parables Heart Ravishing, written years back, shared July 30 2017, https://heartravising2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html


Scene

“Did I miss the party?” A curious father Lowd walked in on them, this worship, this celebration, he didn’t know, seeing all things above. “He repented, what? Henry, our Henry, before he took his last breath, Regan heard it, saw it, he ask the Supreme God, Jesus for forgiveness. You are sure of this? “Yes, just as promised, the child of the faithful will return, I saw it, heard it, I watched him ascend, he even visited lately, forewarn us to be gravely aware of Alien dangers coming to us from above.” As one flopped into a seat this astonished, blaming himself for losing his son to such the evil, trying to sleep just one night, that's without imagining Him, his Herenton not crying from the pits of hell this damn thing forever. “You are sure about this? I didn’t appear here today to tell you any of this, …I can witness to that, at most Regan was to apologize for what happen to Herenton, …yes, for my fault in all of it, …your fault, what fault? None of that matter now, mom, dad, my brothers, even my sister, Rig has brought us all healing. She’s seen your grandson father, he has a calling on him like a Noah, his wife, children, your great grandchildren, she even father know their names. Is that right? It is father,” as one pointedly raising his communicator as this proof, having captured every dear moment of it, every, “and I have it all right here, I hope Rig you don’t mine, no, that’s perfect Kesane, just perfect. I know of one prophet whose been seeing a mass exodus out of this county for decades, even a world of it.” As one raising, coming to her stand, a now come to his senses Phearson, this lovely help, of soon making this their departing. “Even that the Supreme said of her, doing a visit there, even a divine celebration, “that light like the sun from heaven spoke to her and said, “to let his people go,” like a Moses. So the call upon little Henry as like Noah make all the sense, though instead of escaping flood waters, he’s to escape a world of stampeding people. You said prophet, but make reference to a female, she is actually Maaseiah, …are you at all certain Regan this was little Henry’s call and not our Herenton before the fall, do you see what I’m asking you? Your dreams are referring to disasters happening right now, by the time of my grands and greats married with their own children Messiah will be reigning into His Millennium by then. O My God, I’m not dreaming about the future, I mean I am and I'm not, more so I’m dreaming about the present now passed, ok, dad, you Regan both just like lost me, us I guess. I Kesane, the rest of you give you these clues, the mass migration about the world, Col. Gaddafi’s attempts at a Untied States of Africa. How that now as we speak there’s an outbreak of the Damater, surely an outbreak of natural disasters, flood rescues in the land, this breaking of the rainbow covenant by indescribable abominations and the chaotic earth's return. I did hear a voice papa lament a few years back, about five more disasters, like a certain, or timely amount has already happen. It’s my sons, daughters to explain how none of this is going to wait on little Henry, nor his children, it’s for us to do. I am a Herenton, I have two sons and one daughter. I’m an engineer, you too Darius, I, we know exactly what to do, I have dreams too, I’ve known for years, a ship, a cruise ship, even a Carnival. Cleverly, one that transforms into an Ark, that can as well traveled under water, not to avoid floods, but what’s to target us from above, just as our Henry forewarn, I been working on a schematic for years and years. Ok, am I dreaming this? No my child Regan, you just verified it all, now I know I’m not the only one crazy around here, no offense, …none taken, I assure you, welcome.




NBC NEWS
Mark Zuckerberg’s mega-yacht didn’t respond to call for help from small boat in Alaska, https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alaska-tour-boat-rescued-stranded-skiff-instead-mark-zuckerbergs-mega-rcna591689

Zuckerberg Titanic yacht I know finding a mega elite on the water is scary within itself I know years back I advised Mega Elite Musk and YouTube Christopher Green take their super yachts fill them up with worthy tribulations Saints Park off of Archangel THEM African Southwest Atlantic until Archangel give them permission to enter. Yeah I did that since I remind, doesn't mean they weren't there, because I didn't see ships of all types Mother Africa's Cradle/Father Abraham's bosom inherit billions pouring up, out of Africa's SW Atlantic; 13 reasons Pres trump you nor Hitler could put your deceived all colored people back into genie's message in a bottle!

Woke 08/11/2026 about an hour ago 5 AM yet blinking sleep from my eyes asking myself what is that? It sound like a hovering craft or that SUNLIGHT OF GOD, WHO WALK THE PLANETS, SINCE TRUMP'S 2024 JULY ATTENPTED ASSASSINATION DESIGNED CRYSTAL DOVE CHARIOT! Whoa. I did find two US coins of reveal, 'The Brides Chariot and Rev 6, 4th seal/US Bio-Lab Covid, wipe out a US earth of the earth, missing out of my pocket. Where the heck did they go?Oh before that Zuckerberg article hit my phone I was wondering what was going on with him?

Right! Right! This hovering craft outside my room that’s what it sound like. I searched around for my remote, mute the TV, wondered if I should pull the curtain, last I just up and did that I as 1997 Phoenix Lights I had a large hovering silently triangle shape craft, my Memphis neighborhood. Yeah, it’s fading, yeah UFO craft sounding but probably mrmbb333 to Geo-Stefan seeing, saying EARTH'S Shuman Resonance rocking the planet again!

Speaking of Zuckerberg's Titanic yacht is it my first their second 2012 submersible Arks? Since our 1996 their 16 years later not the Mayan 2012 graduation prom promise its also my 2012 movie history channel 10 ways the world can end simultaneously/ mine escape by Aqua Juttah submersible paradise cruise ships and today thanks to Tom Cruise two last mission impossible movies, and some bout how fast if are holy ones suddenly blinking of eye, skyrocketing?

We know there are city size submarines down there. including what happen during my flashforward; whoa 3 0f 4 reveal Brad Pit and Jolie kids that date Oct 11 2021 in the real A US Marine And the Taliban Trading off submarine technology and that’s like mrmbb333 says fact is better than fiction you like , can't make this stuff up/UCMTSU oh and everyday is Friday (EDIF) well since 2025 EASTER SUNDAY Rev 3 Jesus prophesied hour BEHEMOTH SOLAR countdown during Trump/Archangel midpoint timeline hours were shorten to half hours,

Frightnight to amazing grace Jesus assuring time would shorten or no flesh would be saved but for our sake, ancestral Adam/Eve genesis marriage/WOMEN SEED of procreation and predestination THE ELECT, time was shorten remember when this was all happening my prayer before the lord our father was that 190 year sudden deficit didn’t happen until a healed a then 3 years, should've would've could've! Presently over a year back to Trump Archangel safehaven where they resumed its final 7 year Antichrist reign a not for 2500 timeline into Jesus millennium reign and told me hold this area because you were coming and their take to floatover was 190 million, US!

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Asians, The Russians, The Terrorist, The Yellowstones, The Nibiru's Are Coming

Come Is The Synchronize Of Israel

An End Has Come Upon All Three Corners And Then The Fourth, Beware!