Itty Bitty Pieces ALERT: Looks like we just finished my volcano program right in time!!!!

host vid, Joe Brandt's 1937 Prophetic California Earthquake Dream, https://youtu.be/HRZTy0LmSO4?si=TIB-mwaaz7a3FR-X; frightnight to rolling twilight skies, there's a multimillion man traffic jam, like the one I warning you about; the one Brad Pitt, Jolie Kids, an unfriendly advisor and a mystery woman, escape hotel seems to take refuge right on top of; marvel not hearing, 01/22-29 2018/2028 finale Mighty Angel The Pacific, US W Pacific inundated with these forewarnings; hearing still beware of North American traffic/JAMS! NOWLINK REPENT! RUN! RACE!  

BBC NEWS!

Canada's retaliation tests the limit of American power under Trump, https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ce8xd5k1krpo

THANK YOU, CANADA. STAND UP TO THESE WAR CRIMINALS STAR WARRING ANCIENT OF DAYS HOLY FATHER ALONGSIDE ARCHANGEL THEM AND ALLIED ALIENS BLESS YOU! BLESS YOU! BLESS YOU! ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING JESUS MILLENNIUM INTERVENE THEIR OUR HUMAN EXTINCTION! MALACHI 4 SUNLIGHT IF GOD

Dutchsinse @Realdutchsinse

ALERT:

Looks like we just finished my volcano program right in time!!!!

A large FL540 - 54,000 foot high blast (now at FL500) has occurred directly next to our warned area in the West Pacific where we are watching for a very large earthquake to occur! https://x.com/realdutchsinse/status/2092224742719651904?s=46

Liked YouTube Stefan Burns Uh Oh California three earthquake swarms in two months is not good! youtube.com/live/dykbkyVo_… I come to ask what you thought about Geo-Stefan warn 3 EQ Swarms not just your warn Area but Rev 10 Mighty Angel/Rev 17 7th Angel warn area map, Beware Pacific Areas?

Liked Frightnight to Amazing Grace to circling the SUNLIGHT OF GOD Brides chariot all around. When I heard Earth Watcher say California is quiet. I was like that’s not good. GOD CHASEN THOSE HE LOVE! If your area is no longer THEIR concern THEYRE done evacuating your area. Get Out! Apb

I further responded 08/27/2026

Tell me you went to see what it was Eze 5 barbershop cutting shaving measuring weighing until arriving Ben Affleck is soon a Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone/Batman vs Superman covert Rev 9 described alien invasion looming warn us skyrocketing craft! Alien dangers from above!‬ hBOW/Apb

scene

”We El El (El Elyon) followed the smell of popcorn, you still welcome to it; whoa!" Seeing the theatre house was packed. 'I didn’t know it was theater night. Who’s this? That is Infinite Night and TSN she is stunning. Be careful Heathrow she only mess with her parents and uncle, aunt Brave and Tyche. Look at her such the flirt. Yeah which female can resist Heathrow Choctaw? So what are we watching? Maze runner trilogy. Which? The first one, so you got good timing. You two can squeeze in here. Thanks El Maha, (El Mahaseah). I guess all other children are sleep? Yes! Finally. And here comes infinite dad for her, Night. Choctaw. She is stunning. Thanks what you guys watching? Maze runner trilogy. You guys Night. Done right? That’s what we thought till we got a son of remembrance, Aritz Enlly! Oouch! I know so we got another baby bump announcement to go! Maze runner TSN and I just might be back for this! So which of yours are eldest? All our eldest Choctaw, they're around two near three. Guys. we talking children. Those of us who were just infants, nowhere near spouses let alone children are talking children. Yeah and missing the movie. This is theater night I can't rewind a thousand times. There's some else you all should know. Someone from X chatting with Grand Sia Mom asked her was she human? N'all Daeddae (El Shaddai) man! You kidding, no, no ,stop it! I can't. It happened. Well is she? Then she, Amarabella, scooch to the edge of her seat like I'm gonna even try and answer that. Well. How did Lord Maaseiah Adonai answer? How did Jesus answer Nicodemus asking him the same things? Grand sia mom like him blamed everything she is, like not just on God, but the same God they too serve. Ah my God, the most unprecedented wisdom of GOD of an answer. Yeah, dibs on Lord Urusalem's reveal class, proposals. Bruh, Knighty Tristian you can't claim that here. Why not? African Juttah Global Nexus and Memoirs Paradise Skyfall we do have a theater full of people. 
Yeah my bother Iroh Kristoffer says they’re doing the same with Hunger Games trilogy theater house Paradise Zealandia. Wait Torrance Andrei. You have a brother in New Paradise 4 Skyfalls Zealandia! Yes. Remember Iroh Kristoffer married one of those six Blackhead Sumerian window’s awarded paradise Zealandia! Armarbella love and you know I love you to the bones but I want a quick divorce.” Loudly rousting the others! Why Heathrow Choctaw do you want a quick divorce? So I ah ah I can find and marry a ah Blackhead Sumerian windower get awarded paradise Zealandia get it annulled you and I we in there, no more counting these worrisome credits. Then when Eze 9 to Negeb Ophel reapers come for you all this double dealing? Well delicious one I indescribably craze I, well honestly I haven’t thought that far, ah, no most don’t. Until they wake screaming the pit of hell! Better the pit of Hell Amarabella than outer darkness. So, can y’all believe outer darkness creepy crawling biting black void exist! Better yet do you Torrance Andrei believe Jesus saying he’ll toss some into outer darkness even that grand grand sia visited there? Explain it’d make you wish for the screams, molten heat and cries of hell? Whoo wi I want my mommie! Come on now y’all we’re way too loud, Every body falling out their seat crying 😭 laughing at this boy. Ah ah ah my stomach hurt Tahiry please please my stomach! What you want me to do be silly with you?” Stop Arol (El Adonai) stop grabbing my legs, being stupid, stop! Just help me up love, please. No, no stop! Guess who your daughter is down there flirting with? Global Juttah Tribunal Heathrow Choctaw. That’s just mean father Global Juttah Global Tribunal Nightingale Headwater she already knows what she likes. They are full house tug of war all around the maze trilogy, theater night. Which One?" TSN (Tisana Setepenre Nofretete) thinking too here’s a chance to hang around also Greek God Kane-Able Heathrow Choctaw. "The first one. Then as soon as Infinite is sleep. That’s what I thought. I’ll grab our usual snacks. Oh love. You should also know Canadian Superyacht Sailor Knightly Tristian and Global Tribunal Heathrow Choctaw are also in a tug of grand sia reveals class dibs on asking her hand in marriage. Huh? I'll, ...I'll, explain further, later." Why Speak In Parables?


Unto Amsterdam Cicerone (Cicero) Ironheart and Yvelise Bella-Grace Tutankhamen was born a godson Osian Celyn Ironheart a goddaughter Ayren Anna-Beth Ironheart a godson Eirian Iestyn Ironheart and a son of remembrance Lalitkumar Ashok Hariom Ironheart Tutankhamen

Unto Dancing Wolves Trista Kaetan Choctaw and Siobhan Maeve Fiona was born a daughter Baen Aoife Choctaw a godson Wolves Dancing Kiernan Breccan Choctaw a goddaughter Svenga Clodagh Choctaw Fiona

Listening: too predestined The American Idol, Jamal Roberts HEAL,https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA?si=HAS9L3mlkopHvKUR /I'M KEPT BY YOU, https://youtu.be/_CDc4eb7SSQ?si=1VzbXXVdBk8syV2- /Ce Ce Winans NEVER LOST A BATTLE/HE NEVER WILL, https://youtu.be/ZPHXL8Poku0?si=Vmn-bIjanD_U2y1w

@MrMBB333
MASSIVE ERUPTION BLASTS ASH 50,000 FEET ABOVE VANUATU

Something powerful just unfolded over the South Pacific.

Ambae volcano unleashed a major eruption, blasting ash roughly 50,000 feet into the atmosphere. That’s nearly 10 miles high.

Satellite imagery detected the enormous plume along with a strong sulfur dioxide signal spreading from the volcano.

Ambae was already at Alert Level 3, with recent ash plumes reaching around 15,000 feet.

This one went more than three times higher.

The eruption prompted authorities in Japan to assess possible tsunami effects. So far, no tsunami impact has been confirmed. https://x.com/mrmbb333/status/2092486179744841851?s=46!

πŸ‘‡ Anyone across Vanuatu or nearby islands seeing the ash from this?

-Kilauea puts on fiery show as 54th eruption; beware; that’s 54 eruptions since arriving in Memphis 2022 eldest son triggered warning Hawaii building. Some bout Yellowstone. Got us that historic Hunga Tonga eruption. Erupted its 53rd when he visited 2026 4th of July visit! Run!!

Wait am I saying mass disasters follow eldest son like procrastinating Lot and family and Jonah? I’m saying I’ve noticed since warn YS got Hunga Tonga. Those two deadliest of volcanic summits Hawaii and 101 Yellowstone eruptions seems to respond negatively his Memphis visit! RUN!

Though why worry? First it’s all biblical scripture prophetic, example the ten plagues of Egypt! Plus since star warring AODHF using Eze 5 to design mass disasters for stampeding saints (JESUS); to tribulations saints (Nicodemus); Like into those 3 territories 2022 Gabriel spelled out again those procrastinating endangered all others!!

Frightnight to rolling twilight skies what mrmbb333 if I told you that report you did on Memphis blackouts followed Hawaii missile morn son with all intravenous all round ALL OF THEM yet refusing to obey GOD over his wife. I call niece named for THE TIFF CME/EMP suddenly last 190 years no more kids couldn't go to schools! 

@Kachearen Liked Though why worry? First it’s all biblical scripture prophetic. Plus since star warring AODHF using Eze 5 to design mass disasters for stampeding saints/tribulations saints. Into those 3 territories 2022 Gabriel spelled out again. Those procrastinating endangered all others. AODH

I further ‪responded 08/27/2026

30 min past silence in heaven. Rev 8/12 1-6 JN by his portal prayer prison, my portal prayer closet. Standing before a Mt Sinai and rising commanding us a Moses Exodus. The repatriation I hear 400 yr predicted of Africa’s SW Atlantic! Trump Gabriel show you in its exile luxury!‬ 

Does It Sound? Does It Drive Like It Looks?

Youtube Graveyard Carz THIS CAR HAS AN ILLEGAL ENGINE... https://youtu.be/TXI8fjHlvXo?si=_jgdYjIJrEN--daE... all about INSANE KILLER RIDES, numbers matching, and autopsy reports. Come See Why! Enjoy!

YouTube @bestofawakenzone They decoded an alien message and warn us about what’s coming, https://youtu.be/19pVbu0MWE8 see also

The Master‘s Voice Prophecy @TMVProphecyBlog

AFTER THE WARNING IS MADE, YOU WILL DECIDE TO LISTEN OR IGNORE. #themastersvoiceprophecyblog #christian #themastersvoice #fyp #alien #aliens #spaceship #city #Celestial #disclosure #america

-They decoded an alien message Witness Allied Aliens pilot all angelic crafts. Spoils of Dino days Chicxulub apocalypse interstellar Armageddon. Archangel Michael vs Mutineer Red Dragon! Marvel not loosed bound angels, bottomless pit keys all back in play. Two days now 2023 Aug 24/25 2026!

Remember after the vanishing, an ear deafening trumpet. I heard A Star Wars battle in heaven! AODHF Archangel and Allied aliens vs Red Dragon, Gog and Magog and Allied Aliens. I remind days back those two Godzilla BEAST up there it’s 1998 New York and Sobek invisible to the eyes! NOWLINK SPEED Apb

FOX WEATHER

Kilauea puts on fiery show as 54th eruption episode sends lava fountains soaring https://apple.news/AFEPaXba8Rc2DKupnTupwZQ

-Kilauea puts on fiery show as 54th eruption; beware; that’s 54 eruptions since arriving in Memphis 2022 eldest son triggered warning Hawaii building. Some bout Yellowstone. Got us that historic Hunga Tonga eruption. Erupted its 53rd his 4th of July visit!

AI Mode

GOV.Uk

The United Kingdom and Ukraine signed a landmark defense agreement on August 24, 2026, to share classified long-range missile technology and co-develop artificial intelligence tools. The type Zelensky they warn saying 60 minutes that Rev 3 Jesus prophesied hour countdown put antichrist in power a year Oct 17 2026! For all you two quarters of the earth were saved from mocked 666 boys Netanyahu Zelensky Trump because all endangered nations leades.

Commandeered in their arsenals every marina ship it’s every type and got theirs into Archangel THEM Africa’s SW Atlantic Marvel not Ancestral Father Abraham’s also Jesus Throne Bosom 202o July 6, I’m mocked Ancestral Mother Africa’s grown up cradle; we watched them all by the billions both Dan 9:27a/Rec 11:1, Gog’s Sen Hussein 2009 and in the middle of the week oblation shall cease Dan 9:27b/Rev 11:5 Magog’s President Trump pour first into Africa's SW Atlantic costal cites towns and second into also Trump THEM, STAR WARRING ARCHANGEL MICHAEL THEM UK/BC/US GA’s coast!”

Hearing Asteroid go down to the middle school and cast a stone!

You mrmbb333 probably still saying wait Memphis kids still doing in person classes after GOD commanded an asteroid finish them all as far back as 2003, marvel not that school building to college campus atop high schooler lil Miya girl and as recent as my 2025/2026 1st red alert deadly Memphis child, UK Princesses Charlotte. Right, my second since I watched them all beam out now hammering Rev 17:14 Jesus wrecking ball through the house so all its residents be aware of a mothership.

Remember that mocked judgement of the nations what were Gog Magog Hamon Gog mocked 666 boys Netanyahu Zelensky and Trump excuses to Jesus arriving to a planet littered with their dead? How they were all of them, Hitler’s Germany too deceived. Guess who Moses, John and I saw openly Rev 17:17 deceived them. Who clearly deceived Moses Pharaoh tp curse his own people's first born sons, cattle all?

CNN Business

The US says it’ll crack down on countries doing business with Iran. Who’s buying Iranian oil?
https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/25/business/us-sanctions-iran-oil-china
See more here, https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/08/warn-trump-worsen-world-economy-tell-me.html


🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨

🚨 HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨

🚨NOWLINK WATCH! RUN! LIVE! 🚨

🚨HAWAII MISSILE MORNING/ THE BEM-AAY PAUSED 08/18/2026 at 38 minutes!🚨

Itty Bitty Pieces Of World Leaders Not Caring How Many Tens Of Millions They Kill As Long As They're Not Left With Bloody Pie Faces!

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA,
https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Leaders

Woe To Parents

Woe To Middle Schools/College Campuses

Woe To Lost Schools Buses


-WHO IS PRESIDENT TRUMP? HIS IS 100 MILLION WESTERNERS DEAD NEAR 1 MILLION THE WORLD MILITARY 2 US QUARTERS WORLD DEAD; all reached finale Rev 3 Jesus prophesied hour/Trump Archangel put in power DRAGON BEAST REIGN AND AS YOU CAN SEE ALL FIVE ELEMENTS THIS PLANET BEYOND ACT ITS MANY BEHEMOTH EVENTS RETALIATION/ REPATRIATION NOWLINK, REPENT! HEAL! RUN!

187 EARTHQUAKES JUST RATTLED THE RING OF FIRE IN 7 DAYS; clearly what he meant tens days that Hawaii missile morn Rev Mighty Angel, Rev 17, 7th carrying seven more judgment bowls how The Pacific/US West Pacific inundated with forewarnings now come! NOW RUN

I’m like My mom was seven years old; actually the hand writing clumsily 2019 August 7, 2026 that just happened to me my mom’s birthday; remember 2023 year they took all GODS off this planet while THEY mocked eldest son would go back and pack; I squeezed into a cart with big lil skyrocketing to heaven to find mama!

host vid @Mrmbb333

187 EARTHQUAKES JUST RATTLED THE RING OF FIRE IN 7 DAYS

Take a look at the Pacific right now.

187 earthquakes of magnitude 4.5 or greater have been recorded in just seven days with activity wrapping around much of the Ring of Fire.

Japan. Indonesia. The South Pacific. Alaska. The western Americas.

One after another, M4.5+ earthquakes have been showing up across one of the most active seismic zones on the planet.

And when you put the entire week on one map, the amount of activity definitely gets your attention.

πŸ‘‡ Anyone feel any of these?

#MrMBB333 #RingOfFire #Earthquake #SeismicActivity

Unusual patterns showing up in earthquakes! YT mrmbb333 Something BIG seems to be PULLING on the Earth! https://www.youtube.com/live/ZuXe2guYNL8?si=1UFxJCwC3ekVaNf- frightnight from Mat 24 Jesus RUN to 24 Elders predicting NEW HEAVEN EARTH DESCENDING; showing this video I inquired is JN describing a Pangea reversal here’s my seeing South America/SW Africa reattached Apb‬

RUN REALLY FAST AWAY this is Rev 2 Jesus award ten matrix days past also paused at 38 minutes Mighty Angel warn Hawaii Missile ELE The Pacific Ring Of Fire/US W Pacific Volcanoes then Pacific/Hawaii an inundation of Typhoons if that doesn’t spell molten lava flooding NOWLINK RACE

I got the name Blaine last night I have a prophetic parable Blaine Daniel https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/4257349230810771628 did a search found American illusionist David Blaine and some bout Epstein Files! Blaine Daniel tells the maze of sin of an illusionist leopard skin coat, such a bewildering distraction the bride’s nanosecond escape left behind millions waiting on Jesus! Fret not Jan 16, 2023/2026 those two resurrected, ascending witnesses lead captivity captured ARCHANGEL'S BOSOM exiled luxury of Tribulation Saints Apb

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESU AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Comments