Host vid, Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns, Earth's Biggest Volcanoes Just Got Simultaneously Activated, https://www.youtube.com/live/Kba62f_ACZQ?si=5E9VTGGJ1-DTPGeF ..

sketched from a live event...Israel Burning Gazan Children ..looks like instead they're all burning

This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB  


Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM? 

Host vid, Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns, Earth's Biggest Volcanoes Just Got Simultaneously Activated, https://www.youtube.com/live/Kba62f_ACZQ?si=5E9VTGGJ1-DTPGeF ...

He had no ideal walking back and forth up there ELE molten lava flooding incinerating everything saying beware US States of BBQ The Pacific Ring Of Fire/US/North America additional 100+ active volcanoes get to letter BBQ state as in Gen 15/Rev 12 Trump Gabriel THEM, ARCHANGEL MICHAEL would prevent these many oceans of magma from crossing in GA'S COAST, for now. Just for now! Reading behind your steering wheels, see more its prophetic parables, here https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/08/prophecy-links-fulfilling-nuclear-big.html

Host Viid, Youtube Ray Astrophotography Washington Fireball Was Part of Something Bigger | 32 Fireballs Recorded, https://www.youtube.com/live/iBi28_ft_GM?si=C-PcMDtk24RqiHdJ : when I teased like Lot and family hundreds of millions 2009 Senator Obama Campaign/2018 US Pres Trump WH didn't run until fireballs rain down. The earth erupted up he said that's because Sodom was sitting up top seismic territory. I response so is North America, The North American Craton. It's why I warn Texas Quakes same as New Madrid Quakes into /101 DATED 8/18 YELLOWSTONES! 

Michael Bradbury @MrMBB333

170-POUND SPACE ROCK EXPLODES OVER WASHINGTON AT 33,000 MPH This was MUCH bigger than it looked. That incredible fireball caught blazing across Washington wasn’t just another streak in the sky.

 YT Ray Astro Washington Fireball Was Part of Something Bigger https://www.youtube.com/live/iBi28_ft_GM?si=C-PcMDtk24RqiHdJ; when I teased like Lot and family also with angels around! 100’s of mils Sen Obama Campaign/2018 Pres Trump WH didn't run until fireballs rain down and Biden, Tamala Harris Sodom erupted up Apb

NOW LINK! WATCH! RUN! LIVE! HGOW/JCOR

Michael Bradbury @MrMBB333

RARE EARTHQUAKE STRIKES SOUTHERN SPAIN BEFORE DAWN

Spain started shaking before the sun came up.

A shallow M5.0 earthquake struck near Granada, sending people rushing from their homes and into the streets as more than 200 emergency calls poured in.

And the shaking didn’t end there.

Nearly 50 aftershocks followed through the morning.

Buildings damaged. Vehicles hit. An emergency plan activated.

For southern Spain, this was a big one.
https://x.com/mrmbb333/status/2088671016109347306?s=46

👇 Anyone in the area feel it?


#MrMBB333 #Spain #Granada #Earthquake

🚨HADES PERSEPHONE ITALY 🚨

X Exact scientific theory of your missing link mrmbb333 is the spirit of prophecy EMPHASIS PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT! How long now I saw them all launched incoming, impacting. Thrilled take out US soil; all its allies? You’re naming burning are US allies against Tehran! Except days are shorten!!

X Shall her plagues come in one day, death mourning, famine; she shall be utterly burned with fire! Next we hear Rev 10 Mighty Angel the planet the sea is walking back and forth up there! ELE The Pacific/US Pacific No Further Delays Beware All US BBQ states exception US GA’S Coast!

X EMPHASIS PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT I look up he told Daniel his 21 days delay wasn’t because he wasn’t loved. Explain to father Zechariah a son John THE BAPTISTwas coming; explained to teenage Mary the Genesis woman seed take root in her womb; US, we are EMPHASIS PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT! If They weren’t timed!

X I was on Netflix clicked on something new I don’t click on new stuff. Next a man is grabbing another like she’s a woman and our children are confused by this! A FIVE YEAR OLD come ask me about it! A FIVE YEAR OLD! Netflix, The last house isn’t Gen 15 Mat 24/Rv 18 Jesus flight! GOD'S SAINTS AND TRIB-SAINTS ARE RUNNING TOWARD ANCIENT INTRAVENOUS ANGELS

Does it Sound, Drive like it Looks?

I BOUGHT A DODGE CHALLENGER HELLCAT THAT NOBODY WANTED for $23,000 at AUCTION! WAS I SCAMMED? https://youtu.be/LwpH4MisVHA?si=KDdfdrcik0Icgt7R: so does it drive, sound like it look, I don't know I gotta wait through an hour video, spoiler alert should I just fast forward? Now would I Do that? Just saying it works with movies! Kinda.

Michael Bradbury

RARE EARTHQUAKE STRIKES SOUTHERN SPAIN BEFORE DAWN

Nearly 50 aftershocks followed through the morning.

Buildings damaged. Vehicles hit. An emergency plan activated.

For southern Spain, this was a big one.
https://x.com/mrmbb333/status/2088671016109347306?s=46

👇 Anyone in the area feel it?

Chicxulub Reduced The Dino/Red Dragon/Alien world to one bottomless pit of Cryptid ! Noah’s world one Ark family! OLD TESTAMENT one law of TRUE LOVE | eight previous world systems including 84 month reign one imminent, AS IN IMMINENT GA’S Coast FLOATOVER Antichrist 2028/2029 finale /LAMB OF GOD, RETURN! NOWLINK! RUN/DRIVE/RACE!

Next I hear Rev 3 Jesus go kill all parents by 2025 April Easter Sunday! FINISH ALL SCHOOLS WOE TO SCHOOL BUSES ASTEROID LEAVE BRITAIN AMERICA ITTY-BITTY PIECES, WIPE CANADA OFF THE MAP! HEAR 2015/2019/2023 Aug 24/25 2026, THAT’S 100 MILLION WESTERNERS DEAD!

Know also my red alert celebrity reveal Will Jaden “A TV Son! Smith!” There’s only one left standing Alfonso Ribeiro The Obamas VP Harris THE PRIDE MOVEMENT were about to use one of the most unanimous world stage to announce the Antichrist of two procreating men were pregnant!

Entire planets have been wiped out by Genesis man marriage abominations let along 8 previous world empires and this one, ours WEST RULE UK/BC/blink don't REV 17/18 US, The 7th NO MORE THIS PLANET! Then I heard GET HOLY BRIDE OF WRATH! Then I saw her prep Dan 2 stone and what happened when she launched it 2015 Feb 12/13 2023 ALL ASIAN SPEAKING SPANISH SPEAKING ENGLISH SPEAKING EARTH INHERIT GOD'S ARE RUNNING; go see more, Daniel 2/Mat 24!

Does It Sound, Drive Like It?

Youtube The Classic Garage Land Yachts, The MOST ELEGANT American LAND YACHTS of the 1960s: Pure Size, Luxury and Class, https://youtu.be/IKEM1Jy_SNU?si=giZcWKw9iTMxdzxP: okay stop playing so I comment about in the news Mark Zuckerberg's TITANIC YACHT, and get this, Land Yachts, enjoy!

Tevin Macharia Mukabana @TevinMacharia



https://x.com/tevinmacharia/status/2088331704947872048?s=46;

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Leaders

Woe To Parents

Woe To Middle Schools/College Campuses

Woe To Lost Schools Buses

X In the spirit of prophecy 2019 April 2/17/20/21 2025 God gave Netanyahu, Zelenskyy Trump/NATO to Islam. Like he gave Zedekiah, Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar to Mede. I was trying to think of his name just last night Charlie Kirk could also be the young man walked up behind me this is God's Vengeance. NOW RUN Apb

X Trying to think of his name just last night. Charlie Kirk. So to come to X his face, name first I see! My Memphis son. The one yet oblivious of two our triangle crafts event! He text me. I just saw them kill this man? What man? He sends the video. Only I don’t know this man! Apb

Scene from developing prophetic parable "I cannot admit I’m Olaf. They’re not same as who attempted to kill Pres Trump, Biden is blessed he got out with his life. Same who killed that brilliant young man (Charlie Kirk); some months back. I can’t think of his name right now! Apb

Died Suddenly @diedsuddenly

Stephen A. Smith just admitted he took three COVID shots and wore a mask exactly like Fauci told him to, and he still got COVID and almost died.

He was in the hospital with double pneumonia right before New Year’s. The doctor told him if the treatment didn’t work, they might have to call his family. https://x.com/diedsuddenly_/status/2085382407918596473?s=46

How Dr Fauci Caused COUNTLESS Spontaneous Abortions https://x.com/diedsuddenly_/status/2087976512020738293?s=46

In January 2021, as the COVID-19 vaccine rollout accelerated, Dr. Anthony Fauci privately flagged a theoretical risk that the second dose could be linked to miscarriage in the first trimester. Publicly, however, he and his colleagues soon declared the shots safe for pregnant women with “no red flags.”

X Lest you forget, up there with molested children, transgender children are also mutilated children. lest you forget! BEWARE CALIFORNIAN DREAMING of avenging them ALL HIMSELF STAR WARRING, AODHF/HAMMERING AT EXCEPT THEY REPENT DAMNED SANDHEADS JCON/JCOR, Apb The RAM

X Intravenous 2004 Aug ⅘ 2028/29! Stephen A. Smith take me a US lab explaining this is by those we trust show me under the microscope. They were building a WMD bio weapon. They? Lobbies around depopulation! BY THOSE WE TRUST! Spanish flu/swine, avian pneumonia/ THE PALE HORSE PANDEMIC THE BIDEN PAUSED, WAITING ON TRUMP x’s 2 IMMINENT! AS IN IMMINENT!

X I explain this guy walk up behind me in my ear I now suspect Jeb Busch/Charlie Kirk/SYED FAROOK HI-JACKING. Show 2 drugs, one prescription one over-the-counter. He say this wasn’t poison walks away, now we know he meant GOD'S vengeance US soil Ezekiel 9 designed heart stabbers with swordlike syringes one stab the telling heart chasing down those Juneteenth inherit finally Stephen stampeding! You, yours, again yours?

Mr. MB333

-Yeah Just as ten matrix days count past Hawaii Missile morn Mighty Angel warn! Lest you forget Rev 17 7th Angel takes up his rear and he has 7 more judgment bowls? Frightnight the more DATED 8/18 THE BEN AAY just stalled at 38 minutes; yes mystery woman had bowls but offered mansions! 

Sturgis Rally Riders Caught in a Sudden Hailstorm in South Dakota, https://youtu.be/D0lZz0gOqf8, What started as a ride from Hill City toward Rapid City quickly turned into a dangerous encounter with a sudden hailstorm. Riders were caught in extremely poor visibility as hail covered the roadway, 

Comments