Itty Bitty A Native tribe is fighting back as Trump’s tariffs threaten its livelihood,
This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB
Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?
host vid, Joe Brandt's 1937 Prophetic California Earthquake Dream, https://youtu.be/HRZTy0LmSO4?si=TIB-mwaaz7a3FR-X; frightnight to rolling twilight skies, there's a multimillion man traffic jam, like the one I warning you about; the one Brad Pitt, Jolie Kids, an unfriendly advisor and a mystery woman, escape hotel seems to take refuge right on top of; marvel not hearing, 01/22-29 2018/2028 finale Mighty Angel The Pacific, US W Pacific inundated with these forewarnings; hearing still beware of North American traffic/JAMS! NOWLINK REPENT! RUN! RACE!
host vid, @MrMBB333 https://www.youtube.com/live/ZuXe2guYNL8?si=1usCJW1TpJQ2YXat Earth’s 5 Elements sat pause till 2025 Jan 7 more frightnight I asked him a yr now we’re a Pangea reversal? See this vid. SHORT it’s the end of the world our elites/celebs know. GODS KINGDOM REIGN! Not a common scenario you know where to run now!
Earth's 5 ELE Elements sat on pause until 2025 I explained, that 2025 Apocalypse California, interviews poured into your Grammy Awards I was in a 37 day countdown with 11 days added; you won't get it THE SUNLIGHT WHO NOW WALKS THE PLANET; who designed a worthless penny-store into a blocking out the skies, diamond carved, crystal dove chariot; who yank us out of Chernobyl nuclear plant melt, 7 years later show handing me off to the prophetic, Ezekiel;
COMMANDED TO MOSES EXODUS SW AFRICS'S REPATRIATION AS JOHN AND i WATCHED! HE'S always been there and prophetic characters to genealogies to parables beginning to conspire he and tens matrix days count Hawaii Missile morning Rev 10 Mighty Angel standing one foot the planet and one foot the sea' swearing on GOD'S THRONE TIME IS NO LONGER; are one in the same. What You Think?
Does It Sound Like It Looks? Does It Drive Like It Look?
You Tube, Maple Motors, Test Drive 1960 Chevrolet Impala $27,900 Maple Motors #3659, https://youtu.be/IIYXr_hR-lM?si=Gbf3UoLE7FLbh0o8 look at this insane beauty, could you not click, yeah Land yachts been hitting my youtube, since I iquired about Zuckerberg's Titanic yauct whether like my since ({1996/not a Mayan 2012}) Aqua Juttah Cruise, are theirs equally 2009/Mayan 2012, submersible?
Listening to Predestined American Idol Jamal Roberts HEAL, https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA?si=F1YLC2j1fQNEBIE6/I I’m Kept by You | Powerful Gospel Soul Worship Song, https://youtu.be/_CDc4eb7SSQ?si=4BCCABj8NvawFdUA; https://youtu.be/IIYXr_hR-lM?si=Gbf3UoLE7FLbh0o8;
Now The End Begin BIBLE BELIEVERS SUNDAY SERVICE: Spiritual Wickedness In High Places; https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/bible-believers-sunday-service-spiritual-wickedness-in-high-places/
JAN 22-29 2018/2028 REV 10 MIGHTY ANGEL WARN TIME NO LONGER US SOIL DEOSLATIONS PREDICTED NOW COME; Sorry Geoffrey seems I'm always running, but 2025 EASTER SUNDAY Rev 3 Jesus Trump/Archangel paused our GLORIFICATION midpoint timeline (Dan 9:27b/Rev 13;5, 7 year finale Oct 17, 2028/29)' so here we go again I Cor 15:51-58 a nano-second resume; shorten us half hour days, 15/16 days per months!
Look, an X chat asked me was I human? I didn't get it straight away possibly a rhetorical question, you know I don't get hints well. Though how do you answer that but the same way Jesus answered religious leader Nicodemus asking him the same thing. Right? Oh remind you read to hear some bout Trump called Pope LE'O a religious leader and he out right denied it! IDK! Also seen up there star waring HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb, The RAM! Died Suddenly @diedsuddenly Stephen A. Smith just admitted he took three COVID shots and wore a mask exactly like Fauci told him to, and he still got COVID and almost died. He was in the hospital with double pneumonia right before New Year’s. The doctor told him if the treatment didn’t work, they might have to call his family. https://x.com/diedsuddenly_/status/2085382407918596473?s=46/see Prophet Samuel's Pharmakeia sickbeds, 1st King Elvis Presley 2nd King sickbed Michael Jackson, marvel not Eze 9 reapers, heart stabbers on US soil carried swordlike syringes; Hawaii missile morning 2018/2028 Jan 12/13 Rev 2 Jesus mocked it all riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers! WATCH! RUN! LIVE! 2021 Rev 3 Jesus!
-Too proud to wear a mask opposite Dr. Fauci advisory into 2024 Thanksgiving traffic KNOWING since ({"Aug 2004"}) US Bio-Lab COVID/SWINE/AVIAN PNEUMONIA they’re shooting the deadliest vaccine ever into people’s arms. Suffer sick bed/death bed. This 4th attack of 5 Rev 2 Jesus warn all school age/collegiate children are deadly contagious! AODHF
Frightnight is I come to find the latest of died suddenly reports I woke from an extensive Matthew Perry reveal! Short he’s self medicating himself a female friend and her recent bow! Adds to the young man who walked up behind me! Frightnight It’s a nursing home setting, getting my first I witnessed when now we know REV 10 MIGHTY ANGEL WARN ELE The Pacific/US W Pacific BEHEMOTH hits into Memphis TN, going for 28 minutes until, Eze 5 designed, 101 VEI 8 Yellowstones! Ah Steven A.. I keep forgetting to tell you what happened to you US-BIO-LAB COVID happened to my youngest Memphis son! I thought all his children were going to see him again was through a hospital video chat. I made GOD this promise I’ll burn (2 Chron 7:7:14.15) 3000 pieces if you return my son to me healed, including a new kidney; I did and LAMB OF GOD JESUS' CROSS ELO-Him! Did! AODHF/JCON/JCORR/HGOW/HBOW/Apb, The RAM Everest Today ✅ @EverestToday
So from the Himalayas, we ask the industrialised world: how many Himalayan bodies will be enough? How many mothers must wait for children who never return? How many villages must disappear before “climate justice” becomes more than a speech at another conference? Do not come to us only with sympathy after the bodies have been counted. Come with responsibility. https://x.com/everesttoday/status/2094060849975747037?s=46
host Vid YouTube @JustHaveaThink New research doom day, glacier eye shift could give away any day now just have a think, https://youtu.be/m5wB2ur1S2w one month ago; this was in my phone this is the vid before I heard Cat 7 that send me to see what NOAA was saying, had said 3 weeks prior about the the pacific!
-host vid, Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns Nepal's Megaflood Was A Serious Warning to the World...https://www.youtube.com/live/KtTTrjiKH5U?si=2xdBmSs51R5n4uxT: Skywalker Geo-Stefan literally been showing us erupting earth facing coronal holes on the sun huge enough to set us back to dino days since 2024 Oct/Nov
A previous sky touching typhoon on pause; hear Cat 7 see France think 2 Pet 3/Movie KNOWING/Cat 8 3IAtlas demolition-Sun/PLANETARY BODIES/PLANET EARTH. Left Elite debate saying did we revisit a water-world? Remind Obama’s 2010 descending new earth. new heaven, you one third Jews left, I like John too saw a new Jerusalem descend. We are warn a Noah’s Cousin to Aqua Era. I witnessed an Angel up there with pouring pitcher! marvel not Archangel THEM UK/BC/US GA'S Coast FLOATOVER! HGOW/HBOW/ Apb The RAM
-A previous Typhoon on pause hear Cat 7 see France think Cat 8 3IAtlas dem-Sun like 2015 Alex Jones I SAID ALL ELE'S COMING; they. she predicted it again melting ice sheets send a Megaflood into America’s mid Atlantic see what NOAA say 3 days those Typhoons lining up The Pacific NOAA predicted 3 weeks prior!
@MrMBB333 https://www.youtube.com/live/ZuXe2guYNL8?si=1usCJW1TpJQ2YXat Earth’s 5 Elements sat pause till 2025 Jan 7 more frightnight I asked him a yr now we’re a Pangea reversal? See this vid. SHORT it’s the end of the world our elites/celebs know. GODS KINGDOM REIGN! Not a common scenario you know where to run now!
SHORT it’s the end of the world your titans to elite to celebrities basically didn’t care I splintered why weighed heavily until I realize oh these are people with a depopulation agenda. Marvel just be silence in heaven crying God deceived them tampering with our HIS GENESIS DNA build a BIO WMD wipe out one US quarter of the earth, their seed. like they never existed! BEWARE A REV 18 GOD PREDICTED DOUBLE JUDGMENT A US QUARTER WORLD DEAD TO GO!
The Washington Post
Military leaders warn Hegseth against extending Iran war operations
A recent classified assessment advised that prolonged large-scale operations in the Middle East risk weakening U.S. capabilities elsewhere. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2026/08/30/military-leaders-warn-hegseth-against-extending-iran-war-operations/The War Powers Resolution of 1973 is a federal law designed to limit the U.S. President's ability to initiate or escalate military actions abroad without congressional approva!
Consultation: The executive branch must consult with Congress "in every possible instance" before committing troops. [1]
🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨
🚨 HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨
🚨NOWLINK WATCH! RUN! LIVE! 🚨
🚨HAWAII MISSILE MORNING/ THE BEM-AAY PAUSED 08/18/2026 at 38 minutes!🚨
Itty Bitty Pieces Of World Leaders Not Caring How Many Tens Of Millions They Kill As Long As They're Not Left With Bloody Pie Faces!
BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION! I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB
Woe To Leaders
Woe To Parents
Woe To Middle Schools/College Campuses
Woe To Lost Schools Buses
CNN
No, Iran is not winning: In Act IV of the war, it’s losing its leverage in Hormuz,
https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/30/politics/iran-losing-leverage-hormuz-mcgurk
-If you’re reading behind me you’ve throw a pack, running shoes into your trunk. You’re already on the way or you’re already here; Trump/Archangel UK/BC/US alike GA’S Coast Floatover/Repatriation! Think have any world system dodged prophetic fulfillment?
You’re reading behind me you’ve thrown a pack, running shoes into your trunk. Think have any world system ever dodged prophetic fulfillment? No. They haven’t nor will they ever! Trump is 7th world system Islam 8th! Jesus its 9th GODS KINGDOM ITS 10th! WATCH! RUN! LIVE! REV 3 JESUS
If in prophetic hindsight Jesus of Rev 17 explained to John who eight world systems are before he and Apophis Oct 17 2028/29 arrive as Zech 14 described a gamma ray bursting. GOD is giving WEST RULE to Islam easily as he gave Belshazzar to Medes and Persians. When did Tehran or ISLAM lose? NOWLINK REPENT/RUN!
ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB
This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB
Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?
Joe Brandis 1937 prophetic, California earthquake dream
host vid, Youtube mrmbb333 Something weird captured on video during the recent eclipse! https://www.youtube.com/live/VglrVgQ-UrI?si=MxYj-isUnNnOKSHzNASA/ Houston/Musk Them/I and Geo-Stefan know nothing has been right about the planetary bodies, solar system and its 5 imploding elements since SONLIGHT now walks the planets; since THEY called HBOW into launching Daniel '2 stone; be very suspicious of arriving Trump/Archangel finale timeline with LAMB OF GOD Jesus, and hiding behind the sun Apophis and temporarily gave us wrecking ball through it all 3IAtlas!
Listening to Predestined American Idol Jamal Roberts HEAL, https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA?si=F1YLC2j1fQNEBIE6/I WROTE A SONG ABOUT IT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, https://youtu.be/ZbN3dZ2Sp4o?si=oXAp95aM289toOTf
The Washington Post
A Native tribe is fighting back as Trump’s tariffs threaten its livelihood,
Ranchers, taxi drivers and campsite owners on the Blackfeet reservation have endured two years of financial losses. They worry a new trade war with Canada will make things even worse. https://apple.news/AExGiv2t8QRSlWO9NM0Pm7Q
A Native tribe is fighting back as Trump’s tariffs threaten their livelihood; they fear another tug of terror tariffs with Canada will make things worst. Frightnight to amazing Grace CHINA’S XI-Ping warn they’d make worse those financially challenged AODHF
A Native tribe is fighting back as Trump’s tariffs threaten their livelihood; no I’m not taking XI-Ping side Trump can only do as worst as BRICS allow. Know Trump is aligned to Gog as he’s aligned THE BLACK HORSE he can’t save life. He can only take it. AODHF
The Holy Trinity to Holy Of Holies to have called this man Eze 38/39/Rev 20 Gog since 2015 his announcement. This why I say if you are reading behind me you’re throw a pack running shoes into your trunk. You’re already on the way or you’re already here; Trump/Archangel UK/BC/US alike GA’S Coast Floatover/Repatriation!
Kamari Dockstader @kamarizion Liked
Himalayan Disaster Isn’t Over - A New Lake Is Rising, youtu.be/p1mFo-RuJbg; Clearly, these residents need more its mandatory evacuation. Indefinite a breach looms according to China scientists! Only 24 hrs prior I suggest these areas get out of the way ELE Pacific/US Pacific!
I responded 08/30/2026
2025 post apocalypse California most it’s Grammy Awards interviews! The show come on because NBA California Lakers game just went off. I look up, tell Archangel’s Caden Joel 2 is scrolling on the news ticker: April fools D-Day Tehran, 2023 Rev 17:14 Jesus, the word hammering was scrolling on the news ticker! AODHF!
🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨
🚨 HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨
🚨NOWLINK WATCH! RUN! LIVE! 🚨
🚨HAWAII MISSILE MORNING/ THE BEM-AAY PAUSED 08/18/2026 at 38 minutes!🚨
Itty Bitty Pieces Of World Leaders Not Caring How Many Tens Of Millions They Kill As Long As They're Not Left With Bloody Pie Faces!
BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION! I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB
Woe To Leaders
Woe To Parents
Woe To Middle Schools/College Campuses
Woe To Lost Schools Buses
CNN
No, Iran is not winning: In Act IV of the war, it’s losing its leverage in Hormuz,
https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/30/politics/iran-losing-leverage-hormuz-mcgurk
-If you’re reading behind me you’ve throw a pack, running shoes into your trunk. You’re already on the way or you’re already here; Trump/Archangel UK/BC/US alike GA’S Coast Floatover/Repatriation! Think have any world system dodged prophetic fulfillment?
You’re reading behind me you’ve thrown a pack, running shoes into your trunk. Think have any world system ever dodged prophetic fulfillment? No. They haven’t nor will they ever! Trump is 7th world system Islam 8th! Jesus its 9th GODS KINGDOM ITS 10th! WATCH! RUN! LIVE!
If in prophetic hindsight Jesus of Rev 17 explained to John who eight world systems are before he and Apophis Oct 17 2028/29 arrive as a gamma ray bursting. GOD is giving WEST RULE to Islam easily as he gave Belshazzar to Medes and Persians. When did Tehran or ISLAM lose?
YouTube CBS 19 Trump touts Venezuela oil deal as gas prices remain high https://youtu.be/WILqvzHrkAQ
🔴 Trump announced plans to utilize Venezuelan oil to replenish the Strategic National Reserves, which he claims have been depleted under the Biden administration.
• The "topping out" process is set to begin shortly.
• This move is framed as a gift from Venezuela to the American people.
https://x.com/osint42/status/2094066089181233597?s=46
I Just wanna scream the asinine reality how many people have died and are dying keeping US fuel prices low. CAN YOU GET YOUR PRESIDENTS AND VP’S since Bush/Cheney a couple BC’S UK’S each aligned to an error Islamic leader and 100 million westerners deaths. Keeping fuel prices low!
John and I both witnessed an interstellar Armageddon between Archangel and Red Dragon. Please don’t tell me WW3 into Megiddo Armageddon is a tug of US fuel prices; after a huge container felled on and we heard it finished Saddam come one by sea John and I saw and one by land TWO GREAT ANTICHRIST BEASTS during we got a campaigning Barack Hussein was mocked outbreak of US Petrocurrency and emergency vehicles all around college campuses!
See Rev 13/13:5 when attempted to be assassinated Pres Trump’ look like this version of THE ANTICHRIST! Frightnight his 42 month reign since 2025 Rev Jesus prophesied hour BEHEMOTH SOLAR DINO DAYS AFTERWARD A YEAR IN A YEAR 2026 Oct 17 202 guess who got Trump The Hormuz/Venezuela!


Comments
Post a Comment