YT/X/FB What is REALLY going to happen on August 12?

This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB  Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms |

The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book |oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM? 

host NOW THE END BEGIN THE PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: American Intelligence Warns Putin Could Strike NATO As The Ukraine And Iran Wars Converge And Weapons Stockpiles Collapse, https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/the-prophecy-news-podcast-putin-ukraine-trump-iran-wars-are-converging/
Yeah Geoffrey but since 1998/2015/2029 CHINA and 2019/April 2/3 2026/28/29 Putin has been mocked to be pebbles in the shoes to kicking-boot of they'll top world News, looking like combined, CURSED King Zedekiah, King Nebuchadnezzar and King Belshazzar; Zelensky/ Netanyahu/Trump;
with Trump second white house win predicted on the date, year Zelensky Presidency! I only learn that as 2025 EASTER SUNDAY Rev 3 Jesus BEHEMOTH SOLAR prophesied hour countdown Trump/Archangel midpoint timeline Dan 9:27a/Rev 11:1, 2 I heard some about 60 Minutes Show, some about Zelensky!  

host vid, Youtube mrmbb333 host vid YouTube What is REALLY going to happen on August 12 https://www.youtube.com/live/Xc_J96L_mEE?si=ouIcJONWocYBWwyV  host vid YouTube Nomi Prince Aug 12, 2026 the biggest skywatching night of Century; see host vid YouTube Nomi Prince Aug 12, 2026 the biggest skywatching night of Century; https://youtu.be/BJHkblasEKE

1998 Dan 5 handwriting of judgment on my wall, Jeremiah, 37:8, y'all burning forewarning scrolls @RealDutchsince, reasons I read, speak, write and warn in dutchsinse EQ predictions. I been done explained, John, Chicken Little and I witnessed The heavens roll back like a burning forewarning scroll and everything up here missile down here. Remember Geoffrey revealed were those crystallized Godzilla beast falsifying apocalyptic skies!  

YT Nomi Prince Aug 12, 2026 the biggest skywatching night of Century; 2019 Aug 3,2026 I remind the month of Aug is my most ELE MONTH OF ALL MY MINISTRY! Frightnight it has taken 7 years to fill its puzzled dates in AUG 5/7/ -9 Nagasaki/15 Hiroshima/24-25, Rev 9 ANTICHRIST REIGN/ALIEN INVASION//30-31 THE BEN AAY ...100 million westerners dead, billions escape‬, paused prophetic hindsight! 

‪YT Nomi Prince Aug 12, 2026 the biggest skywatching night of the Century; I explained mrmbb333 it was like 3 years I’m like they suddenly translated my THEY mock Pompeii Movie Of Memphis Grands 2015 June/July/Sept see no Aug not till BEHEMOTH SOLAR 2019 Aug 5 2026 in prophetic hindsight who what where you 2025 REV 3 JESUS BEHEMOTH EASTER SUNDAY?‬ 

AS NOAH'S DAY mark 7, 17 been worrying me for weeks; ‪I ‪heard Cat 7 went to see NOAA had to say their warn Mighty Angel The Pacific boiling, building near a month prior! One BEHEMOTH TYPHOON hit, one hitting right now. Since I advised red alert Asians map out GABRIEL’S 1 of 3 territories Jordan’s Petra | US GA’S coast/FLOAT | to Africa’s SW Atlantic! Run/DRIVE!‬ 

Host vid, Marfoogle News, look Adam https://www.youtube.com/live/lFLvVWXOfDs?si=_j3AFPuy8UmkIF2C title huge disturbance brewing; I’m used to getting these kind of videos from you. Clearly what the US military is doing in open; is this still Trump saying no to King Zedekiah peace exile Threatening billions of lives? Apb

Do They Sound, Drive Like They Look, Classic US & Muscle Cars leaving a Car Show in Grefrath- Impala, Nova, Coronet, Mach 1, El Camino.. https://youtu.be/nCJ2tqEocIE?si=Ek3AfsVMBZM8E-vS: Somebody like my singing killing me softly with these cars/ITS RAINING KILLER, INSANE CARS, seen us this video...enjoy/NOWLINK REPENT RUN DRIVE

CNN

Trump has a Carter-style Iran problem as the economy drags before the midterms, https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/10/politics/trump-iran-economy-strait-of-hormuz-analysis

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Parents

Woe To Leaders

Woe To College Campuses

Woe To Middle Schools

Woe To LOST School Buses

They mocked a Pompeii movie of Memphis Carter/escape to Pres Carter’s GA’S coast. This Khamenei is the 8th of the 8th of the 10. Pres Trump need to listen to him according to prophetic fulfillment handwriting Jeremiah 37:8 accept the offer to withdraw! Apb

You heard me say, God is at war with a territory spirit Gabriel mention to Daniel 10: one that borne 6 previous genociders world systems and now it’s 7 WEST RULE UK/BC/US Ally NATO/ Trump/ Netanyahu/Zelensky and they are at war with ELOHIM! NOWLINK RUN DRIVE

Bush/Clinton/Bush mocked error Saddam/Islam/HUSSEIN and hundreds of millions US survived because you ran to Trump/Archangel US Memphis Carter’s GA’S coast float and billions of more Juneteenth/The American Continent repatriation SW Africa’s Atlantic! AODHF

Jacob Israel @ JacobIsrael

Psalm 22:1-11, 14-16, 20-31 KJV
https://x.com/jacobisrael71/status/2076640776050614321?s=46

see its prophetic parable here http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2022/06/nuclear-threat-abomination-that-maketh.html

-My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; And in the night season, and am not silent. Mine hear me say I don’t pray to God I negotiate PSALM taught me how!

Frightnight to amazing Grace when told to pray that maze of sin the chosen series flirting and courting Pope Francis tug of Virgin Mary/same gender ordinations! I look towards twilight sky sanged Selah HOW GREAT THOU ART! Man In Linen/INKHORN man Pray for all HUMAN BEINGS! HBOW

See prophetic parable http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2022/06/nuclear-threat-abomination-that-maketh.html; -My Artist negotiation; O God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; Our fathers trusted in thee: They trusted, and thou didst deliver them. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: They trusted in thee, and were not ashamed! see more its prophetic parables here, https://piecesoflordurusalem.blogspot.com/2020/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html

You heard me say after intravenous out mutineering fallen exile angels why alien exist; why ELE 2023 year GOD GOT ALL HIS PAST PRESENT FUTURE OFF THIS PLANT; BY EVERY SKYROCKETING TRANSIT then I heard he shall cover you with his feathers and under his wings shall thou trust! NOWLINK RUN! DRIVE!

David Icke @davidicke

Your brain is not meant to experience reality. It's meant to experience a fake reality to hijack your SENSE of reality and keep you bewildered and entrapped in a simulated reality that you are supposed to believe is 'real',
https://x.com/davidicke/status/2086652110611898509?s=46;

-GODMan reality was cursed the moment the Adam/Eve/the serpent betrayed CREATOR! Since we are born to darken mirrors, veils, add curse of disillusionment that you believe lies who love not THE TRUTH. Then we hear hew down the tree cut off his branches! Pres Trump own 7 year madness curse!

Art Bell | Decoding the Unexplained: The Creepiest Number Stations Ever Heard, https://youtu.be/fEWttEZ8i6I

-Art Bell before Bill Gates warn a deadly flu was upon you and Dr Fauci out they’d been studying our DNA and coronavirus virus Obama’s two admins. Aug 2004 I’d been taken into US lab while being told this BIO WMD by those we trust Spanish Flu/ Swine, Avian pneumonia!

Gain its title from me backward letter C pandemic the way it looks under the microscope. THEY it’s US bio lab Covid showed me! Frightnight the more one of your world systems weight of martyred blood judgment is a palehorse pandemic kills a quarter of the planet.

Further Art Bell those who read behind me can tell you I’ve always said one primary intravenous. The Biden/Harris was to pause Covid until Trump return predicted the same year Zelenskyy come President Trump/Archangel midpoint timeline 2025 April 20/21! HBOW!

Since 2023 June 11/12 2026 Spielberg UFO disclosure movie mothership children’s escape! The first not only sick child but Hawaii Missile morn Rev 2 Jesus warned deadly contagious children. Marvel not I warn also woe to college campuses littered with the dead and pale horse tarps!

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patannn1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

YouTube Geology hub The Supervolcano in Colorado; La Garita Caldera, https://youtu.be/7mDmXOP-Gr0

YouTube IT COULD BLOW !" Naples Campi Flegrei Hit by a Record-Breaking Earthquake Swarm and Destruction https://youtu.be/ew1nQzZq768

YT On The Pulse With Silki IT COULD BLOW ! Naples Campi Flegrei Hit EQ Swarm. The initial title is Super Volcano Crisis! Something I been predicting since a death rider from beneath went on to named THE BEN AAY/POMPEII MOVIE OF MEMPHIS just Dated 8/18 Apb

YT On The Pulse With Silki The initial title is super volcano crisis! This time of ye ELE 2019 AUG 2026 I heard breaking news after 101 Yellowstone eruptions awarded Silki its announcer! Before was a hand writing clumsily ESCAPE YS Nagasaki, Hiroshima HBOW

YT on the pulse with Silki initially titled SUPER VOLCANO CRISIS I’d just announced EZE 5 designed 101 VEI 8 BEN AFFLECK ARMAGEDDON YELLOWSTONES were coming and all super volcanoes were waking up fulfill its toll but first ELE The Pacific US W Pacific Apb



CBS News

Netanyahu rejects U.S.-backed Gaza peace plan, vows no military withdrawal until Hamas disarms, https://apple.news/AtoMVs4WARAOgkrud0Z4ilg

Talks with first Khamenei Israel bombed should’ve been ceasefire talks with Israel’s Netanyahu? They are the aggressors they always were the aggressors. They will always cry they sat as kings have no competitors will see no evil! Blink don’t blink! Gone Apb

New York Times

War in the Middle East 

The Places Where the Bombs Have Rarely Stopped Falling in Iran

While fighting has abated in much of Iran, near-constant U.S. airstrikes in Qeshm island and other southern spots have upended lives and livelihoods, https://www.nytimes.com/2026/08/10/world/middleeast/iran-south-bombing-strait-hormuz.html

FINAL THE RAPTURE DON’T FLY! This war finish the 7th kingdom that followed the 6th that was of the 5 previous. Those holy land inherit 1/3 left flee into Jordan‘s Petra. The US Midwest Eastern Seaboard get into US GA’S coast all remaining westerners head toward S America! 

Frightnight the more I just remind not only mocked Rev 10 Mighty Angel ELE The Pacific US West Pacific, a Pompeii movie of Memphis; to a Nagasaki and Hiroshima! They just put Greenland Clark pieces hitting FL in my head on repeat! Don’t go stay in Florida!

They did show my granddaughter the most strategic way of getting out of mighty angel and Rev 17 7th angel dominoing ELE The Pacific US West Pacific is by taking emphasis, the old Arkansas bridge! They down on all fours humble but FINALLY THEY WERE COMING!

FINAL THE RAPTURE DON’T FLY! Frightnight the more I just remind not only mocked Rev 10 Mighty Angel ELE The Pacific US West Pacific, a Pompeii movie of Memphis! They did show my granddaughter a Blaexit old Arkansas bridge! They down on all fours repentant Eze 9 heart Stabbers at their rear! BUT THEY COME!


ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patannn1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Host vid YouTube Geology hub The Supervolcano in Colorado; La Garita Caldera, https://youtu.be/7mDmXOP-Gr0

Host vid YouTube IT COULD BLOW !" Naples Campi Flegrei Hit by a Record-Breaking Earthquake Swarm and Destruction https://youtu.be/ew1nQzZq768

YT/X/FB On The Pulse With Silki IT COULD BLOW ! Naples Campi Flegrei Hit EQ Swarm. The initial title Geo Hub, is Super Volcano Crisis! Something I been predicting since a molten death rider from beneath went on to named be THE TIFF EMP/CME/THE BEN AAY/POMPEII MOVIE OF MEMPHIS since 1996/2019 just Dated 8/18, 2026 Apb

YT/X/FB On The Pulse With Silki The initial title is! SUPER VOLCANO CRISIS! This time of year ELE 2019 AUG 2026/-2028/29 I heard breaking news after 101 Yellowstone eruptions awarded Silki its announcer! Before was a hand writing clumsily ESCAPE Yellowstone and to recently their 1945/2026 Aug date today the 9th Nagasaki and in six days, Hiroshima! HBOW

YT/X/FB On The Pulse With Silki Initially Titled SUPER VOLCANO CRISIS I’d just announced EZE 5 designed 101 VEI 8 BEN AFFLECK ARMAGEDDON YELLOWSTONES were coming and all super volcanoes North. America and The American Continent were waking up to fulfill its toll but first dominoing molten ELE The Pacific US W Pacific Apb

CBS News

Netanyahu rejects U.S.-backed Gaza peace plan, vows no military withdrawal until Hamas disarms, https://apple.news/AtoMVs4WARAOgkrud0Z4ilg

Talks with first Khamenei, Israel bombed should’ve been ceasefire talks with Israel’s Netanyahu? They are the aggressors; they always were the aggressors. They will always cry they sat as kings; have no competitors; will see no evil! Blink don’t blink! Rev 18 God, says in one day, in one hour THEY ARE NO MORE THIS PLANET and paused a nanosecond resumed since 2025 Rev 3 Jesus prophesied hour countdown EASTER SUNDAY BEHEMOTH SOLAR Apb

Listening to song request, Oryn Etheria You are not alone, https://youtu.be/SFopG5EqWXA?si=yMv0xnGjCxlhBrzm; with a blessed assurance, GOD SO LOVES THE WORLD you make your bed in heaven God will there, equally you make your bed in hell god will be there, see also here, https://thelightofctentri.blogspot.com/

Youtube, CastIng Crowns NOBODY! https://youtu.be/1yBzIt_z8oY?si=jNPpVXsRm7AUnD9f

Does It Drive Like It Look? Does it Sound Like It Look? Maple Motors SNEAK PEEK 8/9/26 Lot Walk Classic Muscle Cars For Sale, https://youtu.be/n8o1tM9ghio?si=Ivnw2jBHKgIcdOjw

YouTube Art Bell Legacy They're Over Texas" - The 1997 UFO Wave | Art Bell & Peter Davenport, https://youtu.be/gUNh6EqYTJA

What's The Secret Of Hebrews 11:3? Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

They were over Memphis I looked out the window saw that hovering triangle craft. My first question how did something that ginormous get into my neighborhood without breaking it all apart! I figured it was a military stealth jet never ask why was it there? 

Just recent like a week I clicked on Men In Black Stories male narrator voices put me to sleep when I woke they’re talking about a date July 24 one I’d just warn a ginormous omen they’d sicken red alert brother its 24/he died its 25th my son and grandson Birthdays!

Understand this wasn’t just any son it’s the one with me that Phoenix/Memphis event; with me 2023 Memphis trailing us Triangle Craft event! He’s the house biblical prophetic Angels showed up more numerous than Mal 4 SUNLIGHT OF GOD THEM Chernobyl nuclear meltdown/Rev 10 Mighty Angel Rev 17, 7th Angels THEM, Hawaii missile morning!"

Only 2023 May 3 countdown into June 11/12 remember that exact date  as 3 years later 2026 Steven Spielberg UFO disclosure movie/X Files, SE 8, EP 14, it's 3.33 Point; here’s the wrecking everything this house Rev 17:14 Jesus Mothership of taking all children including the two drown school bus brothers. They’re standing right there, the foot of my prayer bed ! 

The hidden history of UFOs doing World War II documentary EM

God rules 

And hundreds of millions of ran first from Obama then from Trump stop acting like it’s not scripture biblical prophetic that the antichrist reign Trump Archangel put us in 2021 October 17 until seven years be  fulfill, half point 2025 April 2/17/20/21 finale October 17, 2028/29 that caused a mass world migration,

Then I begin to see I’m warning all you  get away from us states of barbecue into a lesser barbecue state GA’S coast! Senator Obama 2009/2023 July 27 100 million westerners lost hundreds of millions repatriated! Pres Trump Match 13 2018 hundreds of millions ran into GA’S coast floatover the repatriation of Africa's SW Atlantic, stop acting like it’s not all, all of it biblical scripture, prophetic! HGO(WAR); HBO(WRATH) Apb

David Icke @davidicke

Article in the Mail: 'I attended a secret UFO meeting preparing Christians for “the truth” and saw shape-shifting beings.' This is the same Mail, like the totality of the media and most of society, that has ridiculed my contention since the 1990s that humanity is being controlled by 'shapeshifting' other-dimensional entities https://x.com/davidicke/status/2086006156015624572?s=46

Funny how the Mail doesn't mention this even though I have been so ridiculed over the decades. I don’t understand except John’s witnessed WAR IN HEAVEN exiled RED DRAGON THEM how they explain 4 bound angels it’s 200 million demon army a bottomless pit of cryptid creatures: even the Alexander, Hitler's Germany I saw has The Mummy, Scorpion King Anubis Army! 

Everything. I blame Everything present day to ancient about aliens on BIBLICAL EVIDENCE Red Dragon 1/3 of the heavenly Angels fought an interstellar Armageddon lost exiled into this planet. That's like been here David long enough to have a bottomless pit of Cryptid creatures; plenty skin walker ranches and plenty mystery Bermuda Triangles, Mountains, Lakes and Forrest! 

What happened to ELE MONTH 2015/2019/2023 August 24/25 2026 my most prophetic month reference Rev 9 going imminent; as the days of A Tomorrow War post apocalypse Dino Days, in real time, Alien Apocalypse!  Loosed bound Angels 200 mil demons, keys to bottomless pit grocery stores exchanges! REIGNING SINCE REV 3 2025 EASTER SUNDAY BEHEMOTH SOLAR THE ANTICHRIST HAS SCORPION KING ANUBIS ARMY! 

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patannn1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Iran uses months-old video of Supreme Leader as "proof of life"https://youtu.be/oi0gGU2F2ME?si=2_AQVmBKUFlutnEJ

Iran uses months-old video of S. L. "proof of life" https://youtu.be/oi0gGU2F2ME?si=Ee_ZsGc9A4E0pp6U via @YouTube Daniel 7:8 and there rose up among them a little horn: God MOCKED BUSH/CHENEY SADDAM ONE ERROR NEW FEARFACTOR" Khamenei the 8 and of the 8th is greatest military strategist since Alexander


Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book |oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to crafts HE’d want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?

host Vid, Youtube/X @MrMBB333 Bizarre SHOCKWAVES Rock Tennessee! https://www.youtube.com/live/ImGi0-wFIZM?si=7QFDALXpxiUqLpSW via @YouTube; history channel ten ways the world could end simultaneously during dino days aftermath! I thought of your 3/4 tier meteor shower then thought the just now I couldn't get Clark, piece striking red alert FL!

Youtube mrmbb333 Bizarre SHOCKWAVES Rock Central Tennessee! https://www.youtube.com/live/ImGi0-wFIZM?si=7QFDALXpxiUqLpSW via @YouTube history channel 10 ways world could end simultaneously during dino days aftermath! More frightnight I thought of how intravenous angels just mightily prevented named for THE TIFF niece relocation NSH

Bizarre SHOCKWAVES Rock Central Tennessee!! https://www.youtube.com/live/ImGi0-wFIZM?si=7QFDALXpxiUqLpSW via @YouTube History channel 10 ways the world can end simultaneously during Dino Days Aftermath; you @MrMBB333 being an earth/sky watcher riddle me directing millions US W Pacific refugees, done on all fours that metaphorically stubborn as an 13 Oxens King Nebuchadnezzar/Pres Trump trajectory why The, "Old," Arkansas Bridge?

host vid YouTube Geophysicist Stefan Burns An object larger than Jupiter is now positioned just outside earths orbit, https://youtu.be/Tbp9xDA5x8k Though you're hitting a lot of my prophesied dates, Aug 5 Stefan revisit ELE month 2019 BEHEMOTH SOLAR/2023 GOD’S SHOWING HE TOO STARWARRING!
US soil went on to be warn Aug 7 handwriting ESCAPE YELLOWSTONE! Its 30/31s there’s breaking news 101 Yellowstone eruptions! Jesus millennial intervenes 2 Pet mocking, knowing/MOVIE planet’s total incineration, what sort of man ought you to be? Apb

Frightnight to rolling twilight skies with brides chariot all around before Mr. @MrMBB333 out Apophis is coming its hiding behind the sun. I was already mocking the event Omega 13 how this looks before realizing it for 4 yrs Friday The 13th counts away!

Youtube, Listening to Holy Spirit request Phil Wickham, sunset walk, WHAT AN AWESOME GOD https://youtu.be/1AnSHYjQ3tc?si=7K8uLnBtQDcYE9Ob; say Jesus put death back in its place, thought about when Bush/Cheney era error Saddam Ps 37, Father King David, show abominable, detestable lives lands and churches, show, warn regardless of LAMB OF GOD, Jesus' Cross, they having forsaken God, had all empowered death and damnation all over again! NOW LINK REPENT RUN DRIVE!

Scene

{{{"Like you Maaseiah love I knew they needed to pull US troops out of The Middle east as far back as Bush/Cheney and presently world-wide offenses, the SONLIGHT commanded SW Africa's repatriation. I thought Tehran nor their tribal allies to give them a chance I thought love they'd have to fight some fierce to get out! President Trump THEM mocked as the days of Planets size King Zedekiah, King Nebuchadnezzar and King Belshazzar he instead of those three choosing blessed Blaexit, Arabexit, BRIEXITand Brexit. I heard of such during the prophet, Isaiah, had like this King who May sorta listen to God's Prophet, him. I don't know about Trump's head, though nor yours Maaseiah and mine. Frightnight when He was near assassinated we as Heavenly Holy Church bride were threaten Rev 11 two witnesses style martyrdom. Only Grand SONLIGHT has walked the planet since; heck Jesus millennium began to descend as during Obama's finale WH, but backed off, remind close; we both saw it! Here comes my 2:00, okay love, we'll grand talk later."}}} "Looks who's so groomy who's normally so energetic." 🚨This door was open🚨 "That feel soooo good, you taste sooo good, your neck, ears, ah I love your mouth, tongue. I bet I know what you were thinking about just now. What’s that my delicious one? How will we come to terms not returning to Paradise African Skyfall, Sariel THEM Mystery portal mountain. At that? Yes." Blinking, sniffing away, exhausting into his back a glance this artistic ceiling. "I know, I miss it, them all, already. Some else just now but seems so far away remember Persephone when I called you, meddling Tahiry in the back. How if I was gonna marry I wanted it to be you and wanted to know if that’s what you wanted too? How the African Juttah would relocate you to me easily if you agreed. Look at us now!" Scooting until his back's against the headboard? "How is it love that was just months ago? Look at this, we're with these can't be realized for years and years unprecedented accomplishments. How? "Right," A head easing adorably into his yummy yum yum chest. You right Asterisks love, feels more like years have past, but that's the African Juttah instant with all phenom events GOD hath promised." >>>"Thorbred, I’m here, a flock of birds like the movie the day after tomorrow I kid you not, just flew over, woke me. I thought I heard something but scooch, cuddling closer to you. Come. Look. I think it’s mrmbb333/ Earth on the verge of entering a HEAVY meteor shower https://youtu.be/W3NkUqpjRN8?si=E5m35lJFPf3RxI5_ warn 3 to 4 tier meteor shower and frightnight Thorbed I just couldn’t shake Greenland Clark pieces hitting intravenous intensely warn red alert Florida. Plus Aqua Juttah memoirs reveals she love got three or four red alert Florida's out of a breakfast grill the same kitchen and stove her ABC David Muir entire 2020 election broadcast debated. We still Thorbred haven’t asked it’s anonymous blackboard bonus question. Who drank the lemonade of keeping aware? There’s another question Thorbred we dare not ask not even her God Quads dare ask. Grand Grand outing they almost died in Florida and next thing she knew she was looking at Gabriel THEM first reminding her no way are they in Florida and then reminding her three divine biblical safe Haven territory his and Archangel's assignment! Come, come back to bed Grand Sia Lord Urusalem just remind Dino days aftermath it’s like history channels 10 ways, the world end happening simultaneously, and imminent 10 days Hawaii missile morning Rev 10 Mighty Angel Rev 17, 7th angel beware the Midwest, beware the eastern seaboard. Wait, did you just say you couldn’t shake seeing Greenland Clark pieces hitting intravenous red alert Florida? Yeah Asterisks love, and they all sitting, standing around the tv like she also seen them; before they all take off running, and Persephone Eze 9 reapers give chase. Yeah!" >>>"Hey you haven’t said much after, after all this incredible indescribable wall climbing and toe popping and ankle burning Genesis marriage beds and we’re still Heathrow Choctaw not pregnant! Every time Grand Sia Maaseiah mentions we’re that nano second resume away I’m mousy quiet then too or haven’t you noticed? Amarabella. Don’t touch me!" Bitterly swinging up aside the bed soon up away into the bath. "Bella I’m done Choctaw, leave me alone. I’m relocating back to New York to work with Pe’ten and you can’t come with me! You are talking nonsense again. You do when you’re upset. There’s no looking no, no going back. It’s the unprecedented act of rebellion against Ancient Of Days Holy Father and I know Choctaw. I don't care anymore!" Looking her flawless black features in the mirror FPD’S Top Model, Pie Face, Plump light lips. I’m staying here until you come out again. Choctaw I know!" There's thinking sister music video background model Pe’ten was in total insubordination of it all but Pe’ten wasn’t married to Global Juttah Tribunal Kane-Able Heathrow Choctaw Reelfoot! You been letting Pe’ten fill your head with all this nonsense again no I been filling Pe'ten's head and she’s been advising me! I quit her Choctaw!" Tears busying down both their cheeks. "You want to tell me 13 reasons why? Like Bella to begin a family and we’re going about it together miraculously my miraculous wife. Yes my miraculous husband, one miraculous fail attempt after another! I heard it all from you before. Now leave me alone! I want out. I’m done! What about me Bella? I don’t understand. This is not divine love and certainly not our being immortally, ah, ah, sworn and not just to each other but The Holy Trinity! The Aqua Juttah has spoken we are an amazing genealogy that outlast all time. Faithfulness is to wait patiently and work toward all its divine goals! I know. I know. You have heard it all before. You’re not Pe’ten's advisory anymore you’re min. Heathrow Choctaw and I’ll remind you my wife Briony Amarabella Rianna Kente no further.” Why Speak In Parables?

Wall Street Journal

Sulaiman Ahmed @shaykhsulaiman

BREAKING: IRAN NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL DEMANDS A CHANGE IN US BEHAVIOUR BEFORE THEY CONSIDER OPENING THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ

"Until America corrects its behavior, the Strait of Hormuz will not be opened."

♦️ Stop threats and regional wars
♦️ End the blockade around Iran
♦️ Compensate Iran for war damages
♦️ Lift sanctions
♦️ Release Iran’s frozen assets,

https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2086101463411904651?s=46:

YT/X/FB Iran says close to Hormuz plan with Oman, but reopening depends on US! I just frightened handwriting of judgement on my wall Jer 37:8 1998 Trump Netanyahu Zelenskyy look like GODS PROBLEMATIC PLANETS Zedekiah Nebuchadnezzar Belshazzar HE "gave" to Mede Apb

RTIntl @RT_on_X

Scientist proposes moving Earth 20% FARTHER from the Sun

Gabriel Harry’s theoretical plan would use particles extracted from Jupiter to gradually shift Earth into a wider orbit https://x.com/rt_on_x/status/2085682685893374054?s=46

An object larger than Jupiter is now positioned just outside earths orbit, https://youtu.be/Tbp9xDA5x8k


X/FB Scientist proposes moving Earth 20% FARTHER from the Sun Gabriel Harry’s theoretical plan would use particles extracted from Jupiter! What? WAIT I’m tickling pretty hard. Huh! What? After THEY showed us that blazing, flaming, frying pan, flying saucer liftoff of the US WH THEY suggested we scrutinize earth ending movies for these reasons, I heard Cat 7 go see Cat 8 with 2012/KNOWING ending Apb

Youtube MrBallen Top 3 UNIDENTIFIED life forms living in abandoned buildings, https://youtu.be/A6IgVVi8TtI?si=Mv9K2EGS7RVcCQHR

Karlyn_706 liked

This is exactly what I told my Nephew Collin who asked me do monsters exist? How if monsters exist you’d see them walking up, down the street. Before I knew being loosed over a liittle over a yr Rev 9 bottomless pit of Cryptid of those of exile Aliens of those of fallen exile Angels Apb

I responded 08/08/2026

Frightnight to rolling twilight skies told the form of a multimillion man grocery store, store mangers keys barter balan tollbooth 666 economy Alien apocalypse. We’re looking at Tomorrow War if they weren’t timed; if days since 2025 EASTER SUNDAY BEHEMOTH weren’t shorten, if there’s no Jesus 2nd return! We’d all extinct, Noah's Day! Apb

Karlyn Liked

10 Million People were just Ordered to Prepare for THE BIG ONE Get READY! youtu.be/TC8V29Pn8z0?si… via @MrMBB333 What is going to happen on August 12? count 2018 Dec 3 tug of Trump, Abbas, Abbas threaten 8 leads; elephants for staying unaware stampeded Rev 2 Jesus every 10th day, 03/13/23 ELE'S. NOWLINK REPENT RUN DRIVE

I responded 08/08/2026

-Jesus Karlyn say blessed are those in the first resurrection; I say blessed are those skyrocketing. Since JN, I witnessed Crown Lord Jerusalem, Crown Lord Urusalem each standing a cloud as clouds balloon and balloon with skyrocketing, Saints! Blessed are all Skyrocketing Saints!‬

Does It Drive Like It Looks? Does It Sound Like It Looks

Youtube, Wednesday inventory walk-through 8526 Tommy’s toy box, https://youtu.be/G17bIVy4JMU?si=tnXnYfXvy1rEXmqT: new to me, you know how this work I see insane, killer cars that make me wonder, wonder now more: HOWLINK RUN DRIVE SPEED!

Youtube Ryan Hall Y'all Each Day Of This Forecast Gets WORSE... https://youtu.be/j3PUWTxcWbI?si=T9X7URpW3-ovzJRk via @YouTube bruh Ryan Hall Y'all 1st happy EDIF! Been meaning to say despite weather here like an hour still from Trump/Archangel timeline GA'S coast floatover; still where THEY said you'd all come! Everyday for over a week it rains.

Remember 2023 Dekalb I surmised, draw earth-ending movie, Day After Tomorrow line, instead vertical from, Canada to, through US Gulf states, like Texas; those ten matrix days Hawaii missile morning Rev 10 Mighty Angel, Rev 17 7th Angel warn molten lava ELE The Pacific/US West Pacific. NOW DRIVE!

Clearly I begin to notice when its all like now burning on that side, this Trump, Archangel, Atlantic/GA's Coast side it's raining. I know Trump/Archangel GA's Coast timeline? Just say while pressured to get back here, to Savannah, Hwy US 17 before that 190 year sudden deficit.

I saw and it didn't help a bit, this, ah all power went out in the neighborhood while I was getting out 🚨AVAILABILITY🚨 Gen 15/Ps 91 type Trump Gabriel skyrockets all Rev 17:14 FAITHFUL Saints come/but Dan 10/Rev 12/12:1-6 designed Archangel Safehaven US GA'S FLOATOVER exactly 190 million US trib saints, ah come, that's ah come/oh and entire, THE AMERICAN Continent, floats, what's left that is!

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patannn1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB




Arab News

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, French President Emmanuel Macron discuss regional situation in call arab.news/r3xua https://x.com/arabnews/status/2085518891581579509?s=46

Seeing charred remains what I’d wake to learn is Kobe Bryant crash, a yr so later Pres Raisi suffered a similar fate! This glance ten heads were named to ordained keeping Salman. TYPE OF THE ANTICHRIST Obama’s 2009 France, NTEB choice as Antichrist Emmanuel Macron I thought of both just 24 hours ago!

WW3 President Trump tug it of many war’s one of his birthrights issue! I go you have to admit he played his role well as Dan 9:24-26 and Rev 13:5 type Antichrist looked like him 2024, July wearing that bandaged head attempted assassination Jesus as Obama’s finale WH made his V-line bid for the planet

Rev 12 JN witnessed interstellar Armageddon I thought dateless time intravenous out fallen angels why aliens exist. We know it’s when Dino days impactor plowed into it all! I heard live a starwars 2013 saw 2019 it was Archangel THEM vs Red Dragon Them Antichrist Alexander-Hitler's Germany/Anubis Army! HE REIGNS Apb

Does It Sound Like It Look, Does It Ride Like It Looks!

Youtube, WD Detailing, Split Window ABANDONED 1963 Corvette,
https://youtu.be/9rqQgOERpDo?si=lkhXsOSnksrNR7ap Just Stop it! Stop it! Just Stop! No, Don't Stop!

Youtube Nick's garage, Too Many Great Classic Cars! - Nick's Garage OVERLOAD https://youtu.be/NavYdrliUnI?si=VLZ8kyXeF0wEwD-u got me singing, dancing and popping my fingers, it's a shame, shame, shame, the you mess around with my heart, its a shame, shame, shame, the way you hurt me! ENJOY! RUN/DRIVE! I hope you dance!

Sulaiman Ahmed @Shaykhsulaiman

INSIDE ARBAEEN | FROM IMAM HUSSAIN'S SHRINE TO THE STREETS OF KARBALA

Watch this eye opening interviews.

The people want revenge and justice.

A message for Trump and Netanyahu, https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2085929299199295613?s=46

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Leaders

Woe To Parents

Woe To Middle Schools/College Campuses

Woe To Lost Schools Buses

WW3 President Trump tug it of many war’s one of his birthrights issue! I go you have to admit he play his role well as Dan 9:24-26 and Rev 13:5 type Antichrist looked like him 2024, July wearing that bandaged head attempted assassination Jesus as Obama’s finale WH made his bid for the planet

I wake in heaven possessing prepping and launching Daniel 2 stone I see it appears as MrMBB333 APOPHIS image hiding behind the sun Weather.com explains for 4 years of Friday 13 arrival by Oct 2028-2029 so if you thinking that’s Musk Robot Doc and Jesus arrival. REPENT/DRIVE/RACE!

Y’all do know when Dan 2 King Nebuchadnezzar witnessed the overall impact of a Chicxulub type end his head of gold world reign and everything ever before to come. Woke head splintering threaten every seer their families if they couldn’t tell him both the dream and what it meant, yeah so much for Daniel and his 3 Hebrew Priest.

Just say Knapp, Bigelow I hope I’m spelling both names right their episode what this billionaire UFO disclosure discussion with President Trump like? Aliens exist been here, (actually exiled here, since Chicxulub impact) then he say we were never, ever in control. No But GEN THRU REV GOD always is!

Airline cancels flights until October, refunds available

The airline has once again pushed back the restart date of three flight routes, https://share.google/g3OnjDLxoXud5gdp

As diplomatic talks between the U.S. and Iran continue to hit roadblocks, a highly volatile security situation in the Middle East makes it difficult for airlines that fly into cities like Dubai and Riyadh to plan future service.

YT This is curious as surely as Mat 24 Jesus suggest during world mass migration pray escape isn’t traffic debilitating winter/sabbath day. Pray for mother's with infants; man in linen. inkhorn man, pray for all "human being," at "the wailing wall!" I warn THEIRS escaping into Jordan's Petra or GA’S coast to Africa's SW Atlantic don’t fly; go see final: The Rapture 13 reasons why! AODHF

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patannn1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB







Comments