X/YT/FB/ Itty Bitty Pieces Of Host Vid, Youtube, OH GOD NO! Europe's Supervolcano Problem Just Took A Serious Turn

 Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Host Vid, Youtube, OH GOD NO! Europe's Supervolcano Problem Just Took A Serious Turn...https://www.youtube.com/live/5lfv1-CYBrI?si=0AhREq7t1OxU1Lls: OH DINO DAYS/NOAH'S DAY GOD YES! NOWLINK RUN DRIVE AH RACE!

Host vid, Youtube On The Pulse With Silki SUPERVOLCANOE CRISIS "IT COULD BLOW !" Naples Campi Flegrei Hit by a Record-Breaking Earthquake Swarm and Destruction; causing a silence in X those especially Pacific Supervolcanoes all ramping up to feed into this time of year 2019 Aug 30/31 DATED 2026 8/18 101 VEI8 YELLOWSTONES,

Host Vid YouTube mrmbb333, As big as a FIVE STORY building about to impact the moon, https://www.youtube.com/live/Rmlwm6DoOqQ?si=AY0qlKJpDYwVPnpI

Before these back to back typhoons Mighty Angel warn Areas I heard Cat 7 But This Beginning To Sound More Like Movie Cat 8! Hearing Asteroid Go Down To The Middle School Cast A Stone! With Loud Roaring Emergency Vehicles All Around You Ever Seen A School Building On Top Of Your Grand Miya? I Have And Talked To Her To Keep Her Calm While They Remove It!
Then I heard Kill All Parents, By!

X A forging on 7 year timeline 2019 5 of Aug revisit not only The BEHEMOTH SOLAR that’s a Dino’s days aftermath. GOD used it 2023 Aug 5 show he, Archangel Star War alongside each other; reigning in Jesus millennium by Oct 17 2028/29 also Apophis arrival Apb

X Reasons why I Heard Kill All Parents Asteroid Go Down To The Middle School Cast A Stone! With Loud Roaring Emergency Vehicles All Around You Ever Seen A School Building On Top Of Your Grand Miya? I Have Talked To Her To Keep Her Calm While They Remove It!

X Reasons why I Heard Kill All Parents By The Son ET he drive toward PMOM God has a Noah’s day ELE response. Caden, who was shown a fireball impact his drive/state whisper in my ear probability they will force him to relocate where to? PMOM! YCMTSU! HBOW!

Does It drive, Sound like it look? Does It Sound, Drive Like It Looks


Youtube, AUTOMOTIVE PULSE, Introducing the 2027 Chevrolet Bel Air: The Classic Comeback You've Been Waiting For!"https://youtu.be/J-GCktoDXuY?si=VEqSIrmWZoDXwHbD: RIDICULOUS! Now tell me this isn't insane, otherworldly, insane!!! What The BLESSED Second Heaven, Intercessions, Is Happening?

See also here, Youtube. WD Detailing, Restoring an ABANDONED 18,000 Original Mile IROC-Z Camaro After 30 YEARS, https://youtu.be/BmIXrOe_jrU?si=C6bl0wpCJY-d29vzI know, right who can even wait till the end to see how it sounds, but who would cheat and fast forward? Surely not me! You? Apb

Host Vid, Youtube Paul Thorpe STOP worrying about Spain - START worrying about the UK, https://www.youtube.com/live/vjr91ct4lm8?si=T8UeHuLN803UMVfw

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Parents

Woe To Leaders

Woe To College Campuses

Woe To Middle School

Woe To LOST School Buses

X Host Vid YT mrmbb333, MONSTER' SHIPS spotted flying above | As big as a FIVE STORY building to impact the moon | Its coming STRAIGHT at us, but is HIDING behind the sun! GOD IS AT WAR WITH THE TERRITORIAL SPIRIT THAT GAVE US 6 GENOCIDER EMPIRES AND TARGET ITS 7th WEST RULE UK/BC/US! HOWLINK! RUN! DRIVE, RACE!


X When I Paul saw your title I was no forget about Spain/UK your planet is in free-fall Dino/Noah’s Day Aftermath. whereas these two more as in two more BEHEMOTH events impacts two of its prophesied dates 2004/ 2019/2023/2026 Aug 5/Oct 17 2028/29 yes it’s an Elon Musk robot doc launch year!

Host Vid YT mrmbb333, As big as a FIVE STORY building to impact the moon/ Its coming STRAIGHT at earth. Yes it’s an Elon launch robot doc; right all the cards Starlink holds were made and issued by ELO-Him. So two more BEHEMOTH impacts prophesied date 2004/2026 Aug 5/Oct 17 2028/29, you have no time, thus warn, swore on GOD'S THRONE, ten days Hawaii Missile morn, Rev 10. Mighty Angel, TIME NO MORE!!

YT/X/FB This time when he tame the planetary bodies | fix the solar system |reattach the American/African Continent/Col Gaddafi’s USOA! | Restore Mother Jerusalem’s Glory | ELO-Him keep it. He, HIS LAMB OF GOD, Christ, THEIR multicultural multibillion man Royal priesthood, keep it, for eons to come! You Paul, Yours, Again Yours?

Also seen star warring Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction! AODHF JCOR JCON HGOW HBOW Apb The RAM!

Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Host Vid, Youtube, Geophysicist Stefan Burns OH GOD NO! Europe's Supervolcano Problem Just Took A Serious Turn...https://www.youtube.com/live/5lfv1-CYBrI?si=0AhREq7t1OxU1Lls: OH DINO DAYS/NOAH'S DAY GOD YES! NOWLINK RUN DRIVE AH RACE!

Host vid, Youtube On The Pulse With Silki SUPERVOLCANOE CRISIS "IT COULD BLOW !" Naples Campi Flegrei Hit by a Record-Breaking Earthquake Swarm and Destruction; causing a silence in X those especially Pacific Supervolcanoes all ramping up to feed into this time of year 2019 Aug 30/31 DATED 2026 8/18 101 VEI8 YELLOWSTONES!

Host Vid YouTube mrmbb333, As big as a FIVE STORY building about to impact the moon, https://www.youtube.com/live/Rmlwm6DoOqQ?si=AY0qlKJpDYwVPnpI

Before these back to back typhoons Mighty Angel warn Areas I heard Cat 7 But This Beginning To Sound More Like Movie Cat 8! Hearing Asteroid Go Down To The Middle School Cast A Stone! With Loud Roaring Emergency Vehicles All Around You Ever Seen A School Building On Top Of Your Grand Miya? I Have And Talked To Her To Keep Her Calm While They kindly Removed It!

Then I heard Kill All Endangering Parents, Pastors Politicians, Presidents, and Popes. By!

Does It drive, Sound like it look? Does It Sound, Drive Like It Looks

Mark Worman’s

YouTube GRAVEYARD CARS! SEA 19 https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3BlLGUs62G-FlxfGt46esizJnpha-XXU&si=VWySmnJhtVed5Z2l;

Fox News @FoxNew

God forbid" the U.S. and China end up in conflict.

Secretary of State Marco Rubio called any potential economic or military conflict between the two nations "catastrophic" and said the challenge is managing the relationship without giving up U.S. national interests.

"This is the hard work of foreign policy."

Watch the full exclusive interview on @MyViewFNC with @LaraLeaTrump tomorrow at 9p ET.

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Endangering Parents, Pastors, Politicans, Presidents and Popes!

Woe To World Leaders

Woe To College Campuses

Woe To Middle Schools

Woe To LOST School Buses

-13 reasons why my first ever 1997 Phoenix lights/Memphis triangle craft was about intravenous angels warning westerners 3 survivalist tactics. Jesus Christ repentant alters | know bible prophecy| know many Americans gonna die! The reason I hint at TV’S Jericho version of intravenous CHINA and Russia, and so does that class of children THEY showed teaching how CHINA work!

Say that Elon Musk hold all the cards but it is God who made the cards and issue cards, and retreives them. They are in loggerheads over how end days terraforming of The planet now the Genesis human being has reached its finale generation; 100, million westerners dead 1 million the world military no more 2/4 US world dead.

What if SOS Rubio BRICS, ah Pakistan, N Korea and their allies had stopped 666 boys from ever bombing Tehran. Only there's the fulfillment of bible prophecy, these things Mat 24 Jesus explained had to happed! RUN; things John heard God he'll puppeteer world leaders accordingly reign in LAMB OF GOD, KING ZION!

Biblically, scripturally and prophetically you can't save 50 million US, 25 Million BC, nor 25 Million UK, they don't seem up for it, anyway deviling and dodging safe zones? What about the near 300 million US you can save? Waiting GA'S coast a number Ancient GABRIEL wait to skyrocket and 190 Million Archangel wait to floatpver; seriously like HOLY TRINTY, 24 Elders, Spirit and Bride, Rev 12:1-6 John sees it too, all advice! NOWLINK REPENT! RUN!

Right you gonna have to call US troops back, fretnot it'll be The Dan 5 type handwriting of Judgement Jer 37:8, where Father Abraham's other son Islam is concern you choose peace exile post apocalypse Persian Gulf Wars! Let SW Africa know we coming, let them disagree THE SONLIGHT OF GOD WHO JUST LAID WAIST TO 7 WORLD EMPIRES INCLDING WEST RULE/UK/BC/US AND COME FOR THE 8TH, FINAL, THEY INSIST!

One on Elon Musk's X, liked, replied The combination of "The Matrix" and the Holy Spirit is quite unique! 😂 How did you make that connection? From December 3, 2018 to now, is there any concrete evidence to support this? see also here, www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com

I respond I didn't, Rev 2 Jesus did.

Dec 24/25 2001190 months until ancestral EMPIRE ROME/BRITAIN WEST RULE repent ceasefire, repatriate to MOTHER AFRICA to reign in Jesus Millennium! Instead it’s finale 2018 Nov count Dec 3 2018! www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com

Rev 2 Jesus Christ awarded a matrix tenth day countdown every 3/13/23 to its day after! Expect great, greater. greatest of tribulations! I hate to say it, but the Venezuela earthquake was between ELE/SKYROCKETING MONTH, June 23/24! I realized later! Apb

BREAKING | U.S. Water Supply Attacked in 7 States! | FBI Launches National Investigation, https://www.youtube.com/live/EIOPFsNw6FQ?si=RaBhYn2IcU2g9BEy y’all I already know I can't tell the most red alert city this nation to planet, my Memphians anything... ANYTHING!

So like I told the one who has missed two triangle craft events I’ll hold out for his oldest daughter witnessing all of them crossing down on King Nebuchadnezzar's/PRES TRUMP all fours. repentance, the emphasized old Arkansas bridge into us all my grands and I who were all in Archangels Georgia's Coast/FLOATOVER, then REIGNING SONLIGHT OF GOD Juneteenth 17/19 Date, She Saw This! NOWLINK REPENT, RUN!!!

Also seen star warring Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction! AODHF JCOR JCON HGOW HBOW Apb The RAM!

Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808

There's anonymously paying out my room for the rest the year, here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

host vid, Youtube Mrmbb333 People INSTANTLY began to flee to the streets! https://www.youtube.com/live/OX7B0mghHZ0?si=wDotpMROOrmJCAG8

-Every Intravenous my Darius Son House! Advice to watch EE movie scenarios showed that flaming, blazing frying pan flying🛸 liftoff of Biden/Harris/Trump. Watching The Day After sirens blaring people screaming running around about that Hawaii missile morn!

Host Vid YouTube mrmbb333, As big as a FIVE STORY building about to impact the moon, https://www.youtube.com/live/Rmlwm6DoOqQ?si=AY0qlKJpDYwVPnpI

Before these back to back typhoons Mighty Angel warn Areas I heard Cat 7 But This Beginning To Sound More Like Movie Cat 8! Hearing Asteroid Go Down To The Middle School Cast A Stone! With Loud Roaring Emergency Vehicles All Around You Ever Seen A School Building On Top Of Your Grand Miya? I Have And Talked To Her To Keep Her Calm While They Remove It!
Then I heard Kill All Parents, By!

Host Vid, mrmbb333, Earth heading into a possible STORM of space rocks! https://www.youtube.com/live/WT1mIrtjank?si=zBWyF-UNsFRvaxyJ: 2 Chron 7, guided space rocks mrmbb333 I call them, witnessed them as so have you and yours;

Marvel not THEY just mocked to both their Aug dates as the days of Nagasaki and Hiroshima Mighty Angel warn, incinerations US soil; remember Memphis adult grands shown to suddenly translate June-Sept 2015; only here's its 2023 June thru Sept 2023 Rev 17:14 Jesus' husband, grandad beam out all children; they come happily pouring into the foot my prayer bed, how prophesying 24 elders and I'd been right about all of it!

Including Mat 24 Jesus saying just RUN/Rev John surmising we're a Pangea reversal to we're The Dino days aftermath; I know then we hear Jesus, our Ps 37 Father King David, fretnot thyself, Ps 91 angels, like Chernobyl April spring rapture he shall cover you with his feathers and under his wings shalt thou trust, delight and commit!

Does It Drive, Sound Like It Look? Does It Drive, Sound Like It Look? Youtube Nick's Garage, BOSS 429 Dyno Test - WILD Intake Investigated, I guess that question can include these sick looking motors too. Look. I got fresh appreciation for cars when I watch one reassembled from the tiniest bolt to the steering wheel, killer sound, drive. Yes!, 2026 ELE MONTH May Mat 24 Jesus concern standing to hanging off a cliff mother and child, and fast and furious Joaquim de Almeida. His, Their fast and furious 2011, THEY my kitchen of reveal explained why decades, park us two thirds the way?

Their, his fast and furious 2023, in every way scripturally, prophetically and divinely possible THEY yank everything and everybody past, present and future AODHF'S OFF THIS DOOMSDAY PLANET,13 reasons why, John and I Rev 9 witnessed 2015 June thru Sept 2026/28/29 skyrocketing crafts, come is emphasis, dangerous aliens invasion, "from above!"

One on Elon Musk's X, liked, replied The combination of "The Matrix" and the Holy Spirit is quite unique! 😂 How did you make that connection? From December 3, 2018 to now, is there any concrete evidence to support this? see also here, www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com

I respond I didn't, Rev 2 Jesus did.

Dec 24/25 2001 190 months until ancestral EMPIRE ROME/BRITAIN WEST RULE repent ceasefire, repatriate to MOTHER AFRICA to reign in Jesus Millennium! Instead it’s finale 2018 Nov count Dec 3 2018! www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com

Rev 2 Jesus Christ awarded a matrix tenth day countdown every 3/13/23 to its day after! Expect great, greater. greatest of tribulations! I hate to say it, but the Venezuela earthquake was between ELE/SKYROCKETING MONTH, June 23/24! I realized later! Apb

I'm standing here, 08/2/026, 8:09, I think about Jesus saying as the days of Noah they'd be marrying and giving into marriages, for me its them still giving into red alert politicians and voting booths; we watched all during Hussein, Obama's campaign both by land and sea put the antichrist and Rev 13:1/16:13 false prophets upon this planet; I laughed because right then I got images of perhaps watching don't court to flirt Keanu Reeves movies; The Day The Earth stood still, (like those previous 190 years gone like they never happened. Huh? YCMTSU!

George Knapp

@g_knapp

The Vanishing Stars Mystery | Mystery Wire youtu.be/MIKCGyFdatE?si… via @YouTube, https://x.com/g_knapp/status/2082479441545159101?s=46;

X/FB Mr. Snapp I didn’t believe in aliens, I believed in exile, fallen angels as portrayed in Rev 12 war, perpetrated Aliens! Then 2023 ancient angels out fallen angels why aliens exist. Whose genius The movie, The Abyss? Portray this is their exile Aliens Earth too, nuclear war threatens them also.

John and I saw war in heaven Gen 2;1/Rev 9 Rev 12 descript Red Dragon them, their allied aliens sudden Chicxulub impact. That would’ve put them in The Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico. Their WAR EXILE to Terraforming Planet Earth would've spread from here across The American Continent/WORLD

Remember I advised don't let since Prophet Samuel warn too much dependance on drugs, follow your youtube worship one on schizophrenia tried it, if I am so IS HOLY TRINITY, HOLY OF HOLIES, testaments worthies, Abraham's Bosom to the 90 his inherit Angel Gabriel skyrocket off US GA's Coast I know because I was with them; but Paul' s Jesus Eph 4, descending first we saw ancestral Mother Africa and ancestral Father Abraham billions it Juneteenth refugees in SW Africa' s exile luxury!

see also here https://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xviii.html and here, https://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xvii.html The next time Mr Knapp we hear from Red Dragon Helel is Moses writing our genesis 6 thousands years ago, now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field and he said unto the woman, (ADAM/EVE/ADAM) Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Marvel not some about ufology Rev 12 John my 2019 March 12/13 witnessed interstellar Armageddon/STAR WARS both Los Angeles and lost (confused) Angels keep surfacing; marvel not I just learned there’s some bout a Los Angeles UFO Ally! Here's making of better sense ANCIENT INTRAVENOUS OUT RED DRAGON ALLIED ALIENS EXIST!

Now Link repent run drive race regular lava can’t catch you what kind, can, did 99 bowls of /VEI 8 101 Yellowstone eruptions did catch every US state ten matrix days Hawaii missile morn Rev 10 Mighty angel warn as molten The Pacific come for what they mock a Pompeii movie of Memphis then God's Ezekiel 5 designed a DATED 2026 Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone, and I watched because this was my hall bathroom portal of a prayer closet!

Also seen star warring Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction! AODHF JCOR JCON HGOW HBOW Apb The RAM!

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808

There's anonymously paying out my room for the rest of the year, here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Host Vid, Youtube @CriticalcallAttitudeTV https://youtu.be/tXgyIxT6L68

YouTube Campi Flegrei just had a strongest earthquake in 40 years and 500,000 I got 🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨NOWLINK! 🚨 HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨 now link taken from the word NOW decorated with blinking christmas lights of caution The San Andreas fault just did something scientist have never seen before July 24 2026

🚨 HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨

On IT COULD BLOW !" Naples Campi Flegrei Hit by a Record-Breaking Earthquake Swarm and Destruction https://youtu.be/ew1nQzZq768 on the pulse with Silki the one I think reported 101 Yellowstones erupting calls it a super volcano crisis!

YouTube Geophysicist Stefan Burns We're at a Critical Breaking Point...https://www.youtube.com/live/TArwGTC3BJw?si=LGun_kVrH-52UIF1

🚨HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨 IT COULD BLOW !" Naples Campi Flegrei Hit by a Record-Breaking EQ Swarm and Destruction https://youtu.be/ew1nQzZq768; on the pulse with Silki the one I think reported 2019 Aug 18 2026 101 Yellowstones erupting calls it a super volcano crisis! AODHF

Honestly Stefan, the US calling its touring to living abroad citizens back to the US while mighty angel extinction level event the Pacific Ring of fire/US West Pacific super volcanoes domino into a Pompeii movie of Memphis/DATED THE BEN-AAY WW Mat 24/Rev 3/Rev 18 Jesus advising! WATCH/RUN/LIVE! Apb

Here’s Stefan reasons why I speak. read, write, warn in YouTube Dutchsinse and now imaging MUSK/GROK Earthquake forecasting 8/01/2026 Strong Damaging Earthquake strikes near Campi Flegrei Volcano in Italy -- Where and Why? He predicted it Texas 5/a Texas 5! Apb

-August is the most extinction level event, month of my as Moses 40 year ministry frightnight the worse while we countdown during a Dino days aftermath! The last 42 months of Dan 9:27b/Rev 13:5 2025 Rev 3 Jesus BEHEMOTH SOLAR TRUMP/ARCHANGEL Oct 17 2028/29 finale Jesus/Apophis arrival!!

Listening to Youtube, Way Maker, https://youtu.be/k28qCBwww0E?si=jG-j9Y6fDgSN4_g-: Eze 9, inkhorn man, saying PRAY FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS AT THE WAILING WALL/like this his, our daily repentance and prayer predestined all his involved, Jamal Roberts HEAL, https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA?si=bkPIii4kbfJuW_SGI I know its BLM march made Trump #1 FURIOUSLY SICK; I also believe what gave my sons store, a 1000, plus in purchases that day; my all over the backyard praise of this amazing song, Jesus saying if I be nailed too and lifted upon a you all's cross of reconciliation I'll draw all men; customers lined the streets that day. Just as I previously predicted!

MONSTER' SHIPS spotted flying above, https://youtu.be/fHxPjDVgXmw

Georgia Snapp
@g_knapp

It's all true. The international cabal, plots, disinfo, double agents, all of it. This is the definitive whistleblower video that was smuggled out years ago, but was then discredited on X by bots, operatives, liars, and nitwits. Sigh. youtu.be/ut3I6gFmlls?si… via @YouTube https://x.com/g_knapp/status/2084013714278346837?s=46

NEXT I HEAR AND THIS SHALL BE THE END! Next I saw a multimillion man grocery store, store managers keys, barter balan, tollbooth of two US quarters Syed Farook hijacking finale, paid by back seat little Miya girl two US Quarters world dead and I to crossover into Jesus now reigning millennium reign/ALL ALL ALL ALIGNED TO JOHN AND I SEEING REV 9 ALIEN INVASION FROM ABOVE, AND IF TOMMORROW WAR HORROS WEREN'T TIMED!

-THE GISH IS UP OTHER WORLDLY UFO DISCLOSURE BY ANCIENT INTRAVENOUS AS PORTRAYED REV 12, WARRING FALLEN ANGELS EXILE INTO PLANET EARTH WHY ALIENS EXIST! MOSES BEGIN TO WRITE HOLY SPIRIT SEES HIS REFLECTION UOPN THE WATERS OF THE DEEP JOHN BEGIN TO HEAR NOW IMMINENT LOOSE 4 BOUND ANGELS! AGAIN IF SCORPION KING ANUBIS ARMY WERE TIMED A LITTLE OVER A YEAR!‬

Only HE/She who let will let! ‪Stop acting like God has never ended a planet before never wiped out it world systems. I don’t know whether he ever took The American Continent its billions repatriated it to another continent, SW Africa, fitted them like two puzzle pieces. Archangel stands UK/BC/US alike GA’s Coast waiting 190 million US a mocked Noah’s Cousin/AQUA ERA FLOATOVER; now unless you are flooding, dominoing molten lava proof. I suggest you get to were THEY are; NOWLINK! REPENT/RUN/RACE AODHF‬

‪-WESTERNERS abroad don’t come back here! SUNLIGHT who walks the earth since close to Rev 13, Antichrist, President Trump 2024 July attempted assassination! Juneteenth 2002/2028/29 commanded reputation of Africa’s SW Atlantic by time 2009 predicted Hussein Obama campaign hundreds of millions of you ran; a dozen US West Pacific states incinerated! Apb‬

‪Right right right no longer Marvel my Memphis grands suddenly translated into Georgia’s coast; my Memphis son home who’s Jr and his BD are now this Otherworldly type sweet to salty, bad omen! Before I woke to Mighty Angels warn, Hawaiians were running from an incoming missile alert. Every intravenous ever was at his house simultaneously getting all westerners either off this fiery doomsday planet to out of fiery doomsday North America; listen more GOD'S REVOLUTION oh and the only type acknowledgement he'll any longer receive from us, here, https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw?si=Ya7iDNyTXHSHltmt HGOW‬

Does it drive like it looks, does it sound like it looks?

Resurrecting an abandoned 67 Mercury Cougar, https://youtu.be/_oSFuYWUbLc?si=2DRuYpbQ6eAw7ZpF'; get that pile up of Kleenexes ready, this child here...TOMS REFURB

Tom REFUB is what I get clicking on killer looking cars; whoa that truck he’s in sound like new guy here killer sounding SUV, fasts too. Seriously would you ever get in the car with this insanely, hilariously brilliant kid!

I explained He, his friends a cross between ARCHANGEL'S Grand Caden and friends and book characters hilarious Quad El Shaddai (Dae Dae) short, their circle of friends and a growing auto-plex around a donated 11 million dollar blue Mirage! Enjoy!

Prices dropping, AFFORDABLE Classic Cars for Sale at th 2026 Mecum Auction in Harrisburg | Classic Car Prices, https://youtu.be/yUxYF4l9Ykc?si=LMl5mXXQMOLqI0Nm; ah my Jesus, is Christ, its raining afforable Mopars to Mecum and no I don't know the difference between the two only they're more and more affordable all drive, sound like they look! Apb

From @StefanBurnsGeo @AmznJane liked

Here’s Stefan reasons why I speak. read, write, warn in YouTube Dutchsinse and now imaging GROK Earthquake forecasting 8/01/2026 Strong Damaging Earthquake strikes near Campi Flegrei Volcano in Italy -- Where and Why? He predicted it Texas 5/a Texas 5! Apb

I respond DATED 8/18 THE BEN-AAY, 08/03/2026

What if I told you dates 2015/2026 July 24/25 just mocked an OTHERWORLDLY OMEN: I just woke to being said on a YT vid its, 23911 mark titled MEN IN BLACK STORES And UFO’S! Yeah it’s the BD the son I mocked missed 2 triangle crafts events one that 1997 Phoenix was also he and my, his missed decades apart triangle crafts, 2023 Memphis! Apb

Most recent I listen to Youtube, what lurks beneath and MRBALLEN! So a few days ago come in this offer UFO stories, possibly my red alert celeb-Will Smith/Jaden them! Especially drug-ads. I don’t leave myself vulnerable to his dark materials while I’m sleeping. Oddly UFO stories are not dark ...but I meaning to warn, The TV series Dark Winds put dark in dark! I couldn't watch it! Beware!

We were told gazillions of years ago (my grown sons, with families were kids)' how Dan 10, Man In Linen THEM up in my prayer portal closet warn HD 5G social media screening can be used as portals, seducing spirits/ including as friendly as house pets to your children’s genocider territorial spirits to Anubis demons. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, these unimageable evils, were all happening in your home, threater centers/game rooms.

Frighnight to rolling twilights skies when I begin to hear, Feb 2017 "kill all parents by, finish all schools and by 2018/2019 Oct 17, 2028/29 all my Memphians got all autos ready to get out of being demonically infiltrated Memphis homes/neighborhoods! Could equally be the girl Alice crying no not the blue pill to approaching, ANCIENT inquiring intravenous angels asking me. What’s The Secret Of Memphis?

CNN NEWS

Exclusive: The request from a senior officer at the US military command carrying out President Donald Trump's war with Iran came in an email: We need ideas.

"We (666 boys Gog/Magog/Hamon-gog); are looking for new creative and unconventional ways to pressure and punish Iran," an officer in US Central Command's intelligence branch wrote in a message sent Wednesday to a broad group of military analysts, according to a source. cnn.it/452ggHW, https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/03/politics/us-military-iran-war-troops-punish, https://x.com/cnn/status/2084164892932600177?s=46

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Parents

Woe To Leaders

Woe To College Campuses

Woe To Middle School

Woe To LOST School Buses

US military families granted 11 o’clock shopping lunch hr they forfeit them to. What The Bejesus waking up after I watch a build up of torture vehicles. Being described by a US GENERAL to US troops as a Dirty Mede! Riddle Dan 10 Gabriel captor The Prince of Persia! Mede took Nebuchadnezzar Babylon/Mystery Babylon UK/BC/US!

The Guardian

Opinion

The US war on Iran is spinning out of control

Mohammad Bazzi

The US war against Iran is spiraling out of control. Over the past week, the conflict has expanded across the Middle East, with attacks and counterattacks in at least five other countries. Instead of a quick war that sought to topple Iran’s regime, Donald Trump has started a regional conflict that risks severely disrupting energy supplies and prices – and triggering a global recession.

X UK Princesses Charlotte shown in safehaven territory 2nd of red alert children shown me one a sick, carrier Memphian; since Rev 17:14 Jesus beamed them all out; while Alice and wonderland cried no not the blue bill please don’t give me the blue pill! UFO disclosure is prophetic endgame! Ah, yes, Mat 24 Jesus, Run!

See here Gulf States Pressed Trump to Hold Off on Iran Strikes and Pursue Talks! Tehran signaled openness to a new plan to open Strait of Hormuz, mediators said! Tehran say Trump is lying again! Don’t matter if US Government don’t deal with wrecking ball through ceasefires Netanyahu! Apb

Dominic dryer@domdryer70

The awful cost to wildlife & livestock from the wildfires in Spain

Host Vid YouTube News Spain is burning what happens to the animals
https://x.com/domdyer70/status/2083209656399188454?s=46!

-YT Vid Spain is burning what happens to the animals https://youtu.be/ixlPSR1uUqE! Remember one of the red alert languages I woke speaking was also Spanish! Since hearing cat 7 remind movie cat 8. I surmised with 2012 and KNOWING ending; we’re advised to scrutinized earth ending movies?

To give you credit I see your name is Dominique Don for short; is it eerie? THEY been mocking our slow motion, exodus with fast and furious characters Watching fast 5 just YD its Vin Diesel Dom is short for Dominique. Latest it’s Tyrese Gibson shown here and it’s Joaquim António shown as Netanyahu's Israel cliffhanging around Apb‬

HAARETZ

At least nine killed, including two children, in Israeli strikes across Gaza, medical sources say

Five strikes were reported across different parts of the Strip within about an hour, as fighting continued despite the announcement of a framework for Hamas' disarmament https://apple.news/Ab_ct88M8R_C4fGT5oSfV-A

Riddle Apostle like the 12 THEY entreat me why isn’t Netanyahu made to bear to honor Trump’s THE US GOVERNMENT its allies ceasefires? Why is it what is it about Netanyahu that free him to pile up war crimes unendingly without any repercussions .....world-wide?

Also seen star warring Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction! AODHF JCOR JCON HGOW HBOW Apb The RAM!

Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 or pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Asians, The Russians, The Terrorist, The Yellowstones, The Nibiru's Are Coming

Come Is The Synchronize Of Israel

An End Has Come Upon All Three Corners And Then The Fourth, Beware!