YT/X/FB Itty, Bitty Pieces I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA,

By me breakfast lunch or dinner, $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 There's anonymously paying out my room for the rest the year, here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB if you say I wouldn't give her nothing. Let me tell you decades of doing this on line none has; I don't do it for that. I mean of course I could use your donations but I ask more for God's building evidence; Gen/Ps/Rev books of remembrance.
Woe wait my eldest Memphis niece did, whoa does that make her my as Gen 14: 18-20 Abraham (El Elyon's), my as Priest Melchizedek; whoa is that why Eze 9 heart stabbers on US soil probably took Lot's Wife, Jeb Busch, Senator Lindsey; didn't take her eldest son as they took, an eldest son, her mocked, Pompeii movie of Memphis, Gladiator, brother, cousin? HBOW/Apb The RAM

Listening to Jamal Roberts Kept By You, https://youtu.be/_CDc4eb7SSQ?si=9aB8PirDG1VpHn-z I tried sharing his new Youtube, videos they don't sound like him, when has Jamal Roberts ever sanged a song without killer runs? NEVER! here, hear https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw?si=eMrpcQx_V-mw8DU8; instead calling down God's intravenous Revolution The type of songs HOLY TRINITY/HOLY OF HOLIES suggest since THEY took of us off intercessory prayer. Probably that hearing after Noah and his SONS come into the Ark, "Shut that door!"

Host Vid, Youtube On The Pulse With Silki The one I think broke news "after 101 Yellowstone eruptions....... I could kiss her she just warn all you guys we have a super-volcano crisis! AS IN A HAWALLI MISSILE MORN MIGHY ANGEL WARN YOU ARE BEING INCINERATED FROM THE PACIFIC INTO THE EASTERN SEABOARD, A SUPER VOLCANO CRISIS! HGO(WAR)/ HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

host vid, Youtube Mrmbb333 People INSTANTLY began to flee to the streets! https://www.youtube.com/live/OX7B0mghHZ0?si=wDotpMROOrmJCAG8

-YT/X/FB Every Intravenous my Darius Son House! Advice to watch EARTH ENDING movie scenarios showed that flaming, blazing frying pan flying🛸 liftoff of Biden/Harris/Trump. Watching The Day After sirens blaring people screaming running around about that Hawaii missile morn!

Host Vid YouTube mrmbb333, As big as a FIVE STORY building about to impact the moon, https://www.youtube.com/live/Rmlwm6DoOqQ?si=AY0qlKJpDYwVPnpI

Before these back to back Typhoons Mighty Angel warn Pacific Areas I heard Cat 7 But This Beginning To Sound More Like Movie Cat 8! Hearing Asteroid Go Down To The Middle School Cast A Stone! With Loud Roaring Emergency Vehicles All Around You Ever Seen A School Building On Top Of Your Grand Miya? I Have And Talked To Her To Keep Her Calm While They Remove It! Then I heard Kill All Parents, By! HBOW/Apb

REALLY Does it drive like it looks? REALLY does it sound like it looks?

Youtube, Dylan McCool ABANDONED V8 Plymouth Duster! Will It Run and Drive After Decades? https://youtu.be/CAvoq4j5fHY: SPOILER ALERT!!!! WHAT THE HEAVEN JUST HAPPEN? Apb

One on Elon Musk's X, liked, replied The combination of "The Matrix" and the Holy Spirit is quite unique! 😂 How did you make that connection? From December 3, 2018 to now, is there any concrete evidence to support this? see also here, www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com

I respond I didn't, Rev 2 Jesus did.

Dec 24/25 2001 190 months until ancestral EMPIRE ROME/BRITAIN WEST RULE repent ceasefire, repatriate to MOTHER AFRICA to reign in Jesus Millennium! add its ebbing and flowing for millennia 40 day count, instead it’s finale 2018 Nov count Dec 3 2018! www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com

Rev 2 Jesus Christ awarded a matrix tenth day countdown every 3/13/23 to its day after! Expect great, greater. greatest of tribulations! I hate to say it, but the Venezuela earthquake was between ELE/SKYROCKETING MONTH, June 23/24! I realized later! Apb

Al Jazeera English @AJEnglish

FOX NEWS

US President Donald Trump says progress with Iran has been made, but also warned the ‘hardest hit is yet to come’ if negotiations fail.

Trump claims the US paused what would have been the ‘biggest military attack since World War II’ after Tehran requested talks.https://x.com/ajenglish/status/2084936287333523874?s=46

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Parents

Woe To Leaders

Woe To College Campuses

Woe To Middle School

Woe To LOST School Buses

-Handwriting of judgement WEST RULE UK/BC/US 1998 Jer 37:8 2001 Christmas Day Dan 5; Bush Cheney own error Islam. Bout this time King Zedekiah/Netanyahu would’ve burn last forewarning scroll! 10 DAYS HAWAII MISSILE MORNING Rev 10 Mighty Angel warn USA you incinerate or you Mat 24/Rev 3, 18 NOWLINK RUN TO US GA'S COAST, THEM!

‪Plus, I keep getting this gnawing question in my head why didn’t we just listen to her? All the scripture prophetic evidence was there unprecedented solar cosmic, volcanic apocalypse is imploding our solar system slash our planet. I mean, admit it when she said it’s as the Dino days aftermath we knew it too!

OK, What about Khamenei x’s 2 head wound she hearing days after 666 boys April Fools’ Day bomb Khamenei 1 bring him to the 7 Daniel sees a 7 then she hear days later he’s of Abbas 8, 3 of 10 heads fall and elephants of staying aware stampeded Then Daniels Little horn joins them! Bruh that’s the Antichrist reign! AODHF!‬

‪Plus she doesn’t have to tell us any of it because it’s all written in scripture explaining why she’s being asked why she too speak in parables? Then besides his likeness to Alexander and Hitlers Germany he has Anubis army with him the one Mummy 2 Scorpion King, the number of the sands of the sea.

I am beginning to wonder 2025 Easter Sunday Jesus doing the prophesied hour the way he did it so we wouldn’t see, hear to know was probably as Benevolent as it was intentional! Dino day’s aftermath extinction, Rev 9 Alien invasion, antichrist reign, scorpion king army! Right, right, right Belvedere love If they weren’t on a timer; if the days weren’t since shorten 2025 Rev 3 Jesus BEHEMOTH SOLAR, if there’s no Jesus second return. Actually we extinct Noah’s Day!

Also seen star warring Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction! AODHF JCOR JCON HGOW HBOW Apb The RAM!

By me breakfast lunch or dinner, $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808 There's anonymously paying out my room for the rest the year, here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB



Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Host Vid YouTube On The Pulse With Silki

‪-YT On The Pulse With Silki The One I Think Broke news 2019 Aug 30/31 now DATED 8/18 Aug “after 101 Yellowstone Eruptions,” A Fire 20x Bigger Than Spokane's Is Burning And Nobody's Covering It - Zero Percent Contained Gen 15/Mat 14 Jesus don’t go back to your houses. Run/Live Apb‬

‪Reason why UK Charlotte also as cousin Cameron are red alert UK! The guy no; every judgment West Rule UK/BC/US is THEY warn escape a barbecuing westerners states and one involves handwriting of Judgement Jer 37:8 THE CHALDEANS on US soil burning everything! You Gen 15 Lot RUN!‬

Frightnight when I said Memphis grands who’d been suddenly translated again into US GA’S coast! This was just as JN watched newborn snatched out/Rev 17:14 Jesus mothership snatched out children! Their 1st sudden translation June/July/Sept 2015. Aug would’nt be till 2019/2023/2026‬, 

Host Vid, Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns BREAKING ⚠️ Huge Explosions Rock Fuego Volcano, Nationwide Orange Alert Activated; seeing this first,

Host Vid Youtube On The Pulse With Silki WE HAVE A SUPER VOLCANO CRISIS Magmatic Fluids Are Rising — Volcanic Earthquakes Keep Coming at Italy’s Super-volcano

The Conversation Newsletter

A new Houthi front and expanded Iranian attacks risk sinking Gulf nations’ choke‑point workaround and widening shipping risks, https://theconversation.com/a-new-houthi-front-and-expanded-iranian-attacks-risk-sinking-gulf-nations-choke-point-workaround-and-widening-shipping-risks-288218

-Since Bush/Cheney error Islam seems sounds more and more like the forbidding enemy. West Rule/UK/BC/US would find the most unlikely of military conflicts! They should just save face withdraw and get out of a worsening situation! But boss Netanyahu refuse!

Source: The Conversation Mohammad Bazzi The US war against Iran is spiraling out of control. Instead of a quick war that sought to topple Iran’s regime, Donald Trump has started a regional conflict severely disrupting triggering a global recession. AODHF!

-Boss Netanyahu and Zelensky refuse; mocked 50 mil US dead Bush Cheney one error, new fear factor; marvel not this huge name CLINTON in Hussein’s error Col Gaddafi’s USOA SOS! Marvel not hear some bout Cameron all framed 100 million westerners dead! AODHF!

YouTube Josh, What Lurks Beneath There's Real Footage of It, But You'll Never See It He Filmed Something That’s Not Supposed To Exist! 

YT/X He filmed something! The kind of UFO activity in that area like those zooming overhead 3 triangle darts. Make sense Josh there’s a localized mothership all too connected. What I haven’t gotten over while I’m moon-gazing this 2022 craft and crew like some Grok’s animation that few right over me!

Youtube, Dylan McCool Does it drive like it looks, does it sound like it looks? ABANDONED V8 Plymouth Duster! Will It Run and Drive After Decades? https://youtu.be/CAvoq4j5fHY: SPOILER ALERT!!!! WHAT THE HEAVEN JUST HAPPEN? Apb

Listening to Youtube, Way Maker, https://youtu.be/k28qCBwww0E?si=jG-j9Y6fDgSN4_g-: Eze 9, inkhorn man, saying PRAY FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS AT THE WAILING WALL/like this his, our daily repentance and prayer predestined all his involved, Jamal Roberts HEAL, https://youtu.be/nuz3TcfBBoA?si=bkPIii4kbfJuW_SGI I know its BLM march made Trump #1 FURIOUSLY SICK; I also believe what gave my sons store, a 1000, plus in purchases that day; my all over the backyard praise of this amazing song, Jesus saying if I be nailed too and lifted upon a you all's cross of reconciliation I'll draw all men; customers lined the streets that day. Just as I previously predicted!

Scene

Unto Iroh Kristoffer Brynjar and Blackheads Ludari Sheshkala Gemekala was born a goddaughter Biluda Agarin Brynjar Gemekala a godson Xochitl Esperanza Brynjar Gemekala a godson Aneli Ochilt Brynjar Gemekala

🚨This door was open🚨 How beyond wonderful it’s Genesis marriage bed all this is cuddling as close as a loving couple could. I still ask you Ludari Sheshkala you trust me with the story of now our daughter Biluda Agarin. That is not new husband Iroh Kristoffer such a wonderful story. You ever watch the movie tears of the sun!' Your blackhead widowers to your illegitimates that you African Juttah prenuptial males Iroh you prefer I call you agreed to marry so too long ago if Specialist Veneer and Supreme Leader Hawthorne had only been a day just Iroh Kristoffer a day earlier. Some like that unthinkable horror happened to our village we six of the surviving women were the only that didn’t have to go under your genius Dr Eve constructive surgeries. Now our daughter, Biluda Agarin hid under me while they attacked me and startled and run off before he put his machete to my breast my middle parts to my neck black head Princess Biluda Agarin became fatherless I became a widower! Please don’t keep too quiet. I’ll believe the worst. You’ve found out the worst. Think the worst. I'm most unworthy! I, ah, ah new wife Ludari, ah Sheshkala, I, no I have not seen that movie but I know about its portrayal of unimaginable horrors black hearted militants committed against a village; that of men women and children! Don't be!" Fixing his perfect artist face to hers, "don’t be sorry you asked now you know when I like you describe all this otherworldly fanaticism it’s discovery comes from a deeper darker experience than your own. The little book John was told to take and eat from ten days Hawaii missile morning Rev 10 Mighty Angel was sweet as our Genesis marriage beds but as bitter as cursive flesh blood and mind. Though husband Iroh Kristoffer in all its finale, we begin to hear Star warring, STAR WARRING AODHF, I wipe all tears from your eyes," pressing her head hard to his, piercing her eyes into his. "And there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. First wife Ludari Sheshkala, Gemekala he said, he shall cover us with his feathers and under his wings, shall we trust, delight and commit; his truth should be our Seal and Buckler! Until then sweetheart husband I’m gonna kiss away every your tears, every place they’ve roamed, like here anddddd here!" This door was closed, it’s sunlight if God consuming, illuminating, it’s joy and glass other worthy but it’s reveals true, be ye genesis marriage beds worshippers also!”

The Tears Of The Sun, Movie, March 3, 2003

The Nigerian government has fallen, and the country is on the verge of civil war. Lt. A.K. Waters (Bruce Willis) has been assigned to lead a team of soldiers into the Nigerian jungle to rescue Dr. Lena Kendricks (Monica Bellucci). When Waters and his team locate Kendricks, she tells them she won't leave her helpless patients to be slaughtered by rebels. The team incurs the wrath of both U.S. and Nigerian forces when they side with Kendricks and attempt to march the refugees to safety.

Polling whether or not abortion is murder and yes’ have and have it by a huge number! https://land.studentsforlife.org/campaign/confirmation-is-abortion-murder-poll-results-dispr/?src=dispr&msgid=260513dgen&em=pbradfordm%40aol.com&utm_source=google&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=iam_poll&utm_content=260513dgen&utm_term=

Katie M liked

When Ps 139 talk about God knowing us in our liquified stage; here come Gabriel tell Mary that within her Genesis woman womb is to be from his liquified stage The SAVIOR OF THE WORLD! God told Jeremiah he knew him from his mother‘s womb as from his liquified stage! Apb

I respond 08/04/2026

-Presently Katie backseat surveyor translator. Lil Miya girl! She was my 1st standing at end of my bed, red alert, child? I believe to this day it was because her mom was strongly contemplating abortion! If I’d not seen her, teased my daughters about being pregnant she wouldn’t be!!

Trump reveals the Iran attack he canceled would have involved U.S. military force "not seen since World War II." https://x.com/rawsalerts/status/2084058363055218742?s=46

Katie M liked

Source: The Conversation Mohammad Bazzi The US war against Iran is spiraling out of control. Instead of a quick war that sought to topple Iran’s regime, Donald Trump has started a regional conflict severely disrupting triggering a global recession. AODHF!

The excellency Of Jacob! You’re at war with a world system God calls The Excellency of Jacob! The same as saying you’re at war with The Holy Trinity, The Holy Of Holies and INTRAVENOUS ANGELS. That’s why imminent is 100 mil westerners dead and billions SW Africa repatriation!

I’m just saying the last one that tried it red dragon 666 boys Gog, Magog and Hamon-gog a mutineering third of the angelic host; go see as in this order Rev 12 Genesis 1:2 ebbing and flowing since infinity and already in progress 2023 Aug 24/25 2026 Rev 9 loosed bottomless of monsters ; just saying it didn’t turn out too well for them, they’ve pretty much been exile to the planet since;

Know also 666 boys West Rule, NATO, and Trump; they want one thing from us, our, you, our human extinction; being 1998/99/2028/29 mocked between a Jer 37:8 King Zedekiah and King Nebuchadnezzar/Belshazzar choosing war exile over peace exile that reigns in Jesus Intravenous Millennium rule you’re giving them 2 US quarters world dead!

George Knapp @g_knapp

The Vanishing Stars Mystery | Mystery Wire youtu.be/MIKCGyFdatE?si… via @YouTube, https://x.com/g_knapp/status/2082479441545159101?s=46;

X/FB Mr. Snapp I didn’t believe in aliens, I believed in exile, fallen angels as portrayed in Rev 12 war, perpetrated Aliens! Then 2023 ancient angels out fallen angels why aliens exist. Whose genius The movie, The Abyss? Portray this is their exile Aliens Earth too, nuclear war threatens them also.

John and I saw war in heaven Gen 2;1/Rev 9 Rev 12 descript Red Dragon them, their allied aliens sudden Chicxulub impact. That would’ve put them in The Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico. Their WAR EXILE to Terraforming Planet Earth would've spread from here across The American Continent/WORLD

Remember I advised don't let since Prophet Samuel warn too much dependance on drugs, follow your youtube worship one on schizophrenia tried it, if I am so IS HOLY TRINITY, HOLY OF HOLIES, testaments worthies, Abraham's Bosom to the 90 his inherit Angel Gabriel skyrocket off US GA's Coast I know because I was with them; but Paul' s Jesus Eph 4, descending first we saw ancestral Mother Africa and ancestral Father Abraham billions it Juneteenth refugees in SW Africa' s exile luxury!

YouTube You and your subscribers mrmbb333 will probably want to know Geo Stefan Burns https://www.youtube.com/live/TArwGTC3BJw?si=crEZf4ns1R2D_Xxv mention Egypt in his solar activity forecast! Totally got my attention I’d days prior considered the 10 plagues of Egypt used to Exodus, The Hebrews/Abraham's Billions inherit Juneteenth! Apb

-There’s too wake hear cat 7 Rev 10 Mighty Angel area The Pacific been inundated with what could be considered 6 to 7 cat storms; never cared for 2005 cat 7 movie put it on at one point in the movie it too is about a couple of Egypt’s Plagues. Coincidence?


Hello, it’s me Elon Reevee Musk Kindly Send A DM! Liked 

When I Paul saw your title I was no forget about Spain/UK! Your planet is in free-fall Dino/Noah’s Day Aftermath. These two more as in two more BEHEMOTH impacts two of its prophesied dates 2004/ 2019/2023/2026 Aug 5/Oct 17 2028/29; yes it’s an Elon Musk Robot doc launch year!!  




THE PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: America Has Become An ‘Antichrist Nation’ And Christians Seem Unable Or Unwilling To Come To Terms With That Reality, https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/prophecy-news-podcast-america-has-become-an-antichrist-nation/

Remind Geoffrey, when Turkey mocked us this Christian nation need to come and get our Biden/WEST RULE/ALLIES still bear hugging Antichrist Netanyahu. I just equally remind Geoffrey when Syed Farook Walgreen parking lot hijacking finale. We're translated thousands of miles the side of a road, a Rev 13/13;5/17"14, designed, red car, no driver. Once back seat surveyor, translator little Miya and i paid, that two US quarters world dead.

Unknowingly we went through Rev 9, 2023 Aug 24/25 2026/28/29 multimillion man grocery store tollbooth right into LAMB OF GOD, Jesus and his multicultural, multibillion man, millennium already reigning! Marvel not since Dan 9:27b/Rev 13:5 Type Pres Trump 2024 July 12-16, near assassination SONLIGHT, who commanded 2002/2026/28/29 Juneteenth, their SW Africa's Cradle, repatriation, HE since walks this planet! See also here, https://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2022/10/the-unending-love-antidote.html; riddle Apostle/Prophet THEY entreat me why cinematic Jesus towers over, Heavenly Holy, Church Bride?

Suliaman Ahmed @shaykhsuliaman

WATCH: Senior Iranian official Mohsen Rezaee says Iran was preparing to strike Ukraine:

“We had prepared to strike three different locations in Ukraine, but after they publicly apologized for striking our vessel, we decided not to escalate.”

-The excellency Of Jacob! You’re at war with a world system God calls The Excellency of Jacob! The same as saying you’re at war with The Holy Trinity, The Holy Of Holies/INTRAVENOUS ANGELS. Marvel not imminent is 100 million westerners dead and its billions SW Africa’s repatriation!

No doubt Skaykh this type reveal Trump feel a bit like Gov Pilate began to realize Jesus could be THE LAMB OF GOD MESSIAH predicted to come 100’s of yrs! Tries everything get out of having to do with his death. Only Gov Pilate like Trump’s alike monstrous, murdering religious leaders isn’t gonna have it!

FOX NEWS

China, Russia, Iran and North Korea form 'axis of aggressors' that could overwhelm US, book warns
Foundation for Defense of Democracies documents 616 instances of security cooperation among the four nations since 2019, https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-russia-iran-north-korea-form-axis-aggressors-overwhelm-us-book-warns

Mike Pompeo @mikepompeo

 The axis between Russia, Iran and China is real - and it's putting American lives in danger.

X The excellency Of Jacob! You’re at war with a world system God calls The Excellency of Jacob! The same as saying you’re at war with The Holy Trinity, The Holy Of Holies and INTRAVENOUS ANGELS. Marvel not EXTREMELY imminent is 100 million westerners dead and its billions/Abraham's Bosom/Col Gaddafi's USOA inherit commanded by SONLIGHT OF GOD, SW Africa’s repatriation!

X Then I hear 2026 APRIL FOOLS DAY "666 boys,' then I see the word hammering scrolling on the news tickler. Then I wake to Netanyahu, Trump bombed The talks with Khamenei. He, 48 dead. Up there with Iran bombing The Pope, 48 priest dead; then I hear days later, "bring him to the 7," days still he's of the 8; nothing would ever be the same; just this outbreak of world wide mortuary! NOWLINK RUN! REV 18, Star WARRING HIMSELF AODHF!

X Such would be the world the moment Bush Cheney all Trumps x 2 allies one error GOD described it. A NEW FEAR FACTOR. Remember they predicted a second Trump WH the date Zelensky become President. They and the volatile wrench in their mayhem Russia’s Putin would dominate world affairs, Rev 17;17 GOD, puppeteering it all!

X Frightnight to rolling twilight skies till he come 7 years Trump/Archangel Daniel 9:27 timeline: the timeline that shaped Bush Obama and Trump each a two weeks and 7 year US WH 50 million US dead. Pompeo, I been telling you and telling you! Hussein/CLINTON'S error Col Gaddafi USOA a US soil funeral reef shooting skyward! NOWLINK REPENT RUN DRIVE, RACE!

Also seen star warring KING ZION Jesus and The Multicultural, Multibillion man Royal Priesthood Millennium Reign intervene Genesis Godman, their gotten us human extinction! AODHF JCOR JCON HGOW HBOW Apb The RAM!

Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room the rest of the year here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Host Vid, Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns Northern California's Earthquake Problem Just Got Worse ...https://www.youtube.com/live/MwE6cefLmts?si=lQCll4KeYS2obYxl: right Geo-Burns, watch for 101 Yellowstone's like an imminent Hunga Tonga's and watch Memphis New Madrid like weirdo Texas earthquakes. You are right they are hiding geological events from us but who Stefan are THEY?

I heard both "2025 April 20/21 thru Oct 17, 2028 The antichrist will kill millions going broke and He said he will kill millions! Who is He?

Listening to Jamal Roberts Kept By You, https://youtu.be/_CDc4eb7SSQ?si=9aB8PirDG1VpHn-z I tried sharing his new Youtube, videos they don't sound like him, when has Jamal Roberts ever sanged a song without killer runs? NEVER! here, hear https://youtu.be/S_OTz-lpDjw?si=eMrpcQx_V-mw8DU8; instead calling down God's intravenous Revolution The type of songs HOLY TRINITY/HOLY OF HOLIES suggest since THEY took of us off intercessory prayer. Probably that hearing after Noah and his SONS come into the Ark, "Shut that door!"

Host vid YouTube Why Files Prophecy of the Popes | Saint Malachy's Countdown https://youtu.be/8fn9N_JI7l8

Rev 3 Jesus prophesied hour as he as stealthy as a Thief Behemoth solar countdown like in these lottery type numbers 19, 22, 33, 44, 60, 7

YT/X/FB 2025 April 20/21 Why Files Rev 3 Jesus Trump Archangel Dan 9:27 Rev 11: 1,2 Rev 13:5. This was the fulfillment of a not for 2500 years half point timeline. Seven years Before Jesus reign sit the planet/Zech 14 Mt Olivet by Oct 17, 2028/29! Also my Memphis grand confirmed The Ethiopian calendar The Mayan Prophecy finale by 10/17/2028 End-Date! HBOW

YT/X/FB Understand because I watched from these hotel rooms Oct 17 2021 Trump Archangel resume this Dan 9:27 7 year timeline. The last generation Genesis human being. I expected 42 months in 2025 Easter Sunday a Behemoth SKYROCKETING event; just not while watching Pope Francis sickbed transition to a death bed and something about Zelensky!

YT/X/FB I know there’s something about UK Cameron 2015 this time of year skyrocketing event. Trump, Zelensky, Russia 2019 April 3/17/20-21 2028/2029 Next I know I’m being told its 42 months more April 20/21 2025 - Oct 17 2028 Eze 38/39 Dan 7/9:27b/ Rev 13:5/Rev 17 DRAGON BEAST ANTICHRIST REIGN; THEY grab my shoulders 3’s times its tribulations/as MASS EXTINCTION Dino’s Aftermath? HGOW

YT/X/FB 13 reasons why like just now I heard you Why Files say April 21 2025; the year NASA predicted a solar apocalypse. I sat straight up knowing that was half point Dan 9:27a/Rev 13:1, 2, timeline; being Antichrist reign THEY had to take us out I didn’t expect it’d pause again a I Cor 15:51-58 nano second resume!

Does It Drive Like It Look, Does It Sound Like It Look? Youtube, Percepcar USA I BOUGHT a CAMARO SS V8 that NOBODY WANTED for $3K at AUCTION! WAS IT WORTH IT? https://youtu.be/OOZvKEUJcF8?si=mtYPrxUhR5HCWeMO; I couldn't resist seeing how this all turn out so killer, insane. Enjoy!

Youtube Maple motors Lot Walk, Nick Southgate Complete Muscle Car Inventory Maple Motors Lot Walk Update 8/3/26 Classic Rides Deals Hot Rods 4Sale https://youtu.be/rbYcswt628k

Space and technology @spaceandtech_

🚨 Billionaire Robert Bigelow says he urged President Trump to tell Americans that a non-human intelligent presence has been on Earth for a very long time. https://x.com/spaceandtech_/status/2085022337100140633?s=46

YT/X/FB Don’t know much about Billionaire Robert Bigelow his saying that; they been here for a very long time. LIKE PREDATING GOD DUG THE GENESIS GODMAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD OUT OF THE SOIL MANY MILLENNIA LATER. Not only did I wanna💋 him but the episode kept my attention. Then there’s Zech Rev 19/Zech 14!

YT/X/FB You guys remember the movie signs? I can’t forget because when it’s UFO up in my room I can hear the baby monitor. The back-and-forth back-and-forth about whether or not they were aggressors! Apparently those incoming into our solar system into our planet vs those exile here are, aggressors!

AFP

Iran says close to Hormuz plan with Oman, but reopening depends on US, https://apple.news/AZd-iLf8lRVq83iI7PurDKQ;

YT/X/FB Check out this article: https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/27/middleeast/caspian-sea-iran-ukraine-wars-collide-intl Refusing to ceasefire to choose peace exile burning forewarning scrolls. What July Zelenskyy, Putin agree to cease-fire? The meeting instead Trump plays Zedekiah. Better does Pres Trump sons know what happened to King Zedekiah? Apb

YT/X/FB @Mrmbb333 MONSTER' SHIPS spotted | As big as a 5 STORY building to impact the moon | coming STRAIGHT at us, HIDING behind the sun! GOD IS AT WAR WITH THE TERRITORIAL SPIRIT THAT GAVE US 6 GENOCIDER EMPIRES AND TARGET ITS 7th WEST RULE UK/BC/US NOW RUN!

YT/X/FB Remember I explained how I don't get hints well. To avoid that 2009 Obama/ 2018 Trump 100's of millions stampede before Rev 7 I get all THEIRS out. I include the most important and ginormous hint commenting to Full Spectrum Survivor. I hope you read what was in my Brad Pit and Jolie Kids flash-forward! Get it! Get Jesus and get up yonder!

U.S. ready to return to ‘commitments,’ Iran says as Strait of Hormuz deal looms, https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2026/08/06/us-iran-war-hormuz-trump-bessent-deal.html

YT/X/FB Iran says close to Hormuz plan with Oman, but reopening depends on US! I just frightened handwriting of judgement on my wall Jer 37:8 1998 Trump Netanyahu Zelenskyy look like GODS PROBLEMATIC PLANETS Zedekiah Nebuchadnezzar Belshazzar HE gave to Mede Apb

YT/X?FB COME OUT OF THEM MY PEOPLE REPATRIATE! Then 167-164 BCE Nebuchadnezzar/2018 Pres Trump hear Hew down the tree, cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, scatter his fruit: let beasts, fowls get from under his branches leave the stump of his roots in the earth! REPATRIATE AFRICA’A SOUTHWEST ATLANTIC SONLIGHT OF GOD!

YT/X/FB RUN, RUN FAST AS YOU CAN FLOODING LAVA DID CATCH YOU. JUST REMIND AUG IS THE MOST ELE EVENT MONTH OF MY DECADES MINISTRY NOT ONLY DOES IT WARN 101 VEI8 YT TWICE AND DATED IT 8/18 BUT WARN NOWLINK TO THEIR 1945/2026 AUG DATE IT’LL BE AS NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA ON US SOIL! HBOW

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patannn1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Asians, The Russians, The Terrorist, The Yellowstones, The Nibiru's Are Coming

An End Has Come Upon All Three Corners And Then The Fourth, Beware!

Come Is The Synchronize Of Israel