🚨AVAILABILITY🚨
When I got this I was researching how to heal a shouldve wouldve couldve get back to Trump Archangel safe zone US GA’S Coast! This red alert 2001 Dec 24/25 West Rule weights of martyred blood guilt in 190 months, a sudden 190 yr deficit a float of 190 million US reach its quota! Fretnot Angel Gabriel instead skyrockets all Holy Saints who come.
Looks like the Sun is getting READY to do something BIG! https://www.youtube.com/live/u1ZF8ylwDpA?si=Ts-X8NBNUUKzl5ma
Looks like the Sun is getting READY to do something BIG! https://www.youtube.com/live/u1ZF8ylwDpA?si=Ts-X8NBNUUKzl5ma; hearing you say some weirdo with the sun I was there Eze BCE 592/JN AD 92/my AD 1992. I knew some weirdo bout the sun who now walks the planet! JN said there’s no more sea!!
One of the largest DAMS in The world just exploded, https://youtu.be/GEG3SW6vtYw?si=MfnyhMPEvX1QmNbA; he’s asking Nye deGrasse & others kind of questions my sharing with you GEO-Stefan since Oct 2024! You know answers to like Solar/COSMIC/Lunar activity during mass extinction? Apb
Something BIG Appears to be PULLING on the Earth! https://www.youtube.com/live/ZuXe2guYNL8?si=G4zbuCBFq1c80TpA; because of what prophets of old prophesied and Mat 24 Jesus prophesied and some to do with the timeline Trump/Archangel resumed then Jihn mention a time there’d be no sea I asked @MrMBB333 we in a Pangea reversal and final extinction answered
Randall Carlson’s new unified theory on cataclysms cycles and civilization collapse eight months ago 09/07/2026
AP apnews.com
Nepal holds a day of mourning after floods kill 1,300, https://apple.news/AlGFRJBgJSHSGJN_L3mdq9g; remember John and I witnessed why paradise heaven failed silent; remember I been telling y’all sound like Monarch, legendary monsters all around here while yesterday sound like LAMB 🐑 F GOD Thor thunderous hammer divine avengers them took part and almost tore this entire area from under us also, show sound and seem and felt like it! Power on off, off on I just kept saying ouuu wi God is mad! Remember if the righteous are barely spared, I’m just saying!
Know also for a year or more like Ancient intravenous and I again a day prior Geo Silki (YT on the pulse with Silki) been warning all residents living under these mountainous valleys need to get out of these area’s some were right before cities were evacuated and wiped out she was warning somebody they had like 25 minutes before China/Nepal only Mighty Angel warn US soil you have no time at all! Just run!
YouTube @24news Chaos in the UK after the illegal migrants arrive by boat, crossing huge protest and flaming crisis, https://youtu.be/pXENXMqQaAo
Uprooting the world with their wars making the world BLOODY ENGLAND here's your surplus your collateral damage your normalcy bias your reaping what’s sown! Plus The UK/BC/US THE AMERICA’S by the billions are commanded SW Africa’s repatriation here’s the migrants short cut Apb
What I just woke Hearing you wanna ramp up Eze 9 reapers rundown telling hearts slow motion exodus. Talking THEY show Tyrese Gibson, UK Princess Charlotte here safe. Some bout Presidential pic of Kushner’s Tony Blair! NOWLINK THEY WANT YALL RUNNING! AODHF
Seal beach flooding https://youtu.be/h4Lc0XHlDpU Rev 10 Mighty Angel’s warn apocalypse US West Pacific happens next possibly caused the silenced in heaven .In. 2026 Aprilfools I heard 666 boys b saw hammering of sand head scrolling on the news’s ticker I mocked what I heard just now 09/06/2026 D-Day Iran! Reminds a day later all ELE’S ally Russia on US soil; Louisiana was commanded destroyed
-Seal beach flooding https://youtu.be/h4Lc0XHlDpU apocalypse California happens next caused silenced in heaven. 2026 April fools I heard 666 boys saw hammering of sand heads mocked heard just now D-Day Iran! Remind a day later all ELE’S ally Russia on US soil!
Does It Sound Like It Looks? Does It Drive Like It Looks?
L 1970 Dodge dart swinger pro Street for sale at Volo auto museum V22414
Eight Arab, Islamic nations accuse Israel of derailing Trump's Gaza peace plan
In a joint statement, the countries accused Israel of undermining efforts to fully end the war with Hamas in Gaza and derailing Trump’s push to cement conditions necessary for long-lasting peace. In a joint statement, the countries accused Israel of undermining efforts to fully end the war with Hamas in Gaza and derailing Trump’s push to cement conditions necessary for long-lasting peace.
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-905697#google_vignetteAny these 8 Arab nations 2018 tug of Trump/Abbas; any ally US its allies against Tehran? Just saying that’s like on one hand a campaign against child trafficking but on the other a campaign for transgender mutilated children. One 2 sided US coin both evil
One of the World's Deadliest Volcanoes Just Went Nuts...
Starting on September 4th 2026 a major volcanic eruption hit Anak Krakatau (Krakatoa) Volcano in Indonesia, sending an ash plume at least 15 km (50,000 ft) above sea level into the stratosphere.
Ppreety sure Stefan not showing what happen to Aug month for 4 years you know 2015/2019 Sept 3/4 is aligned to planet home such a shaky ShAky shelter Mystery woman that Multimillion man single watercolor offer invitations to mansions in heaven! See
Indonesia, shocker, six volcanoes I erupt mount lil a knock Anak Krakatau explode world news five hours ago 9/052026 https://youtu.be/qAagSd1sX48
Anak Krakatau just shut down so Jakarta’s airport and destroyed the camera, watching it, https://youtu.be/2WCUH4DkDBQ
Se more here, Mount Tambora The year without a summer geographic 1.1 million views https://youtu.be/9nJDTR6R7Gc
Heard you Stefan mention the year without a summer I thought that was Mount Tambora eruption. Watching Krakatoa movie August 1883 eruption I’m like does my 2026 solar cosmic volcanic/Rev 9 type alien apocalypse revisit like a 1000 times Mt Krakatoa eruption? Apb
-Marvel not mocked 3xs shaky shelter by Sept 3, ELE PACIFIC RING OF FIRE a Chicxulub aftermath were 101 VEI 8 BEN-AAY/ALIEN INVASION! Fret millions inherit couldn’t guard themselves against it as sand-heads they can’t see, hear, realized to believe it!
The Jesus carrying a hammer beaming all children in that wrecking our house mothership hammering seal Beach flooding versus Texas flooding sand-heads Hawai Asians Nepal and California to Colorado all should’ve already been running I’d warning come of these areas for a day to months and all your leaders know it!

Comments
Post a Comment