Itty Bitty Pieces Of 🚨AVAILABILITY🚨 When I got this I was researching how to heal a shouldve wouldve couldve

This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB  

Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?

🚨AVAILABILITY🚨

When I got this I was researching how to heal a should've would've could've get back to Trump Archangel safe zone US GA’S Coast! This red alert 2001 Dec 24/25 West Rule weights of martyred blood guilt in 190 months, a sudden 190 yr deficit a float of 190 million US reach its quota! Fretnot Angel Gabriel instead skyrockets all Holy Saints who come.

I explained after they remind, ({2004}) Oct 3, two big ones come.Oct 1, 2021 they warn some about Oct 17, this when I watch from here, these motel rooms Trump Gabriel THEM, Archangel Michael, THEM. Remember during my husband sickbed/deathbed THEY begin to show me THEY'RE mighty with me as with Jacob's ladder, LAMB OF GOD JESUS and especially Apostle John portal prison; here THEY were resuming for 7 year its duration a for 2600 paused timeline who's finale bring us Jesus millennium reign!

host vid YouTube @SkiizzleAXE Nobody Expected This to Show Up ONLINE❗😲 - Aliens, UFO, Why Files, Joe Rogan, Skinwalker, TikToks; https://youtu.be/e4si4tSFnNg; scripture @SKizzleAXE says God will not leave us unaware; marvel not ancient intravenous angels own UFO/UAP Alien disclosure fallen/exile Angels is why Aliens exist. Like I explained earlier EXCEPT JESUS MILLENNIUM REIGN like the movies Mummy 2 Scorpion King Anubis Army/WWAliens-Tomorrow War nothing this planet's reverse engineering gonna save us from the type rev 9/12 alien invasion being reveal, aftermath Gen 1:2/2023 Aug 24/25 2026.

Fright night to rolling twilight skies THEY took us into that US lab like some out of the abyss aliens. Show us not the making of atomic weapons, but a WMD bio Covid Spanish Swine, Avian flu/pneumonia I give you one guess not @SkizzleAXE Russia, not North Korea nor was it CHINA; I, you and all other were to know clearly, this WMD Covid come by those we trust!

host vid, mrmbb333 Looks like the Sun is getting READY to do something BIG! https://www.youtube.com/live/u1ZF8ylwDpA?si=Ts-X8NBNUUKzl5ma' hearing you Stefan say some weirdo with the sun I was there Eze BCE 592/JN AD 92/my AD 1992. I knew some weirdo bout the sun who commanded SW Africa's repatriation and now walks the planet! remember John said there’s no more sea!

host vid, Youtube Patrick Humphrey One of the largest DAMS in The world just exploded, https://youtu.be/GEG3SW6vtYw?si=MfnyhMPEvX1QmNbA; he’s asking Nye deGrasse & others kind its kind questions my sharing with you GEO-Stefan since Oct 2024! You know answers to like Solar/ COSMIC/Lunar activity/ALIEN INVASION during mass extinction? Apb

host vid, Youtube Something BIG Appears to be PULLING on the Earth! https://www.youtube.com/live/ZuXe2guYNL8?si=G4zbuCBFq1c80TpA; the most I've shared one of @MrMBB333 vids; because of what prophets of old and Mat 24 Jesus prophesied and some to do with the timeline Trump/Archangel resumed. There's John mentioning a time there’d be no more sea I asked @MrMBB333 are we in a Pangea reversal and hour by hour final planet extinction answered us both, this video!

Randall Carlson’s new unified theory on cataclysms cycles and civilization collapse eight months ago 09/07/2026 https://youtu.be/OyDSKJvp81A this come on next didn’t know this was you Stefan all's you gotta know Trump/Archangel midpoint timeline 2025 April 2/20/21 Rev 3 Jesus activated his prophesied hour and within those 60 minutes FULFILLED everything Armageddon Cataclysmic And extinction level these end days mass dieoff to mass migration and paused it all a nanosecond resume;

Further know forging on a year Oct 17 2026 is the final 42 month timeline interval of an Alexander Hitler’s Germany Antichrist/Alien invasion/666 economy; 100 million UK/BC/US/Obama/CLINTON’s desecration ISLAM Col Gaddafi, their cursive July 27 2009/2013/2023/2026 date 100 million westerners dead near a million military dead and two US quarters dead planetwide both US Bio-Lab COVID/West Rule/Allies addicted Turkey accused to warmongering just add whoremongering you have President twice now that is an accused child predator!

Listening to Kim Walker-Smith - I Exalt Thee/WE EXALT THEE, https://youtu.be/9hMb8g8cOgE?si=8HeWwJIiGSlCnly6; guys had a hard time deciding which song to share; I listen too all type music both youtube and neighbors can verify but when I woke 2015 Feb 12/13 2026 as exhausted as one who'd been running the neighborhood all night, the only its mind-splintering I'd stood with Rev 20 John and watch as LAMB OF GOD JESUS open those books into a school name role call and its single memory were these lyrics on going in my head...enjoy, this one too, https://youtu.be/NmimsDkqX10?si=kQQflqruUWwy6a-B; it had as background the multicultural, multimillion man choir right before silence in heaven felled!

Scene


"Think Arugula love except we have intravenous Holy Trinity, Holy of Holies and Holy Angels how else would Elohim create his multicultural multiverse multibillion man Royal Priesthood; post apocalypse interstellar Armageddon mutineering angels allied aliens/demons/cryptic Dino days Chicxulub impact? Then love next we know Moses is writing about how now our planet is so deep black and so void Holy Spirit sees his reflection moving on the waters of the deep.”

African Juttah Lord Maaseiah Adonai Reveals class already in progress

"Then when husband, love, Lord Grand Sia Maaseiah do 8 Arab nations like ally Trump who allies are Netanyahu and Zelensky and get a safe Palestine out of it? I mean. What are they all drinking? What are they smoking? What Rev 13 Antichrist spirit seduces and possesses them? None of it makes sense none of it except as you saw a madness curse is upon them! Please come up Princess Tomahawk and write all that the black board the form of an anonymous question in it’s exact manner! I did Princesses Tomahawk, Nexus and Memoirs Juttah see a 7 year madness curse cast upon all those who ally Gog's Pres Trump but I also saw it reach its 2025 Oct 17 7 year finale. Frightnight to Amazing Grace,
we know King Nebuchadnezzar's alike madness curse finale with his world reign now under desecrations THE HOLY LAND King Belshazzar, say todays Trump's son in law Krusher allied with UK's Tony Blair, lost to todays Medes and Persians area map; short prophetically there is no recourse rule for neither, for any its West Rule UK/BC/US/Alies war exile and perish, peace exile, Archangel to repatriate 190 million US, billions the rest of its inherit its continuity of Col Qaddafi's US of Mother Africa's Cradle. In so doing the judgment of the nations like father King David war so God will be clear when he speaks and true when he judges! Hundreds of millions in western refugees and billions West Rule to The America's reach blessed exile Africa’s SW Africa and with Jordan' Petra refugees reach Jesus' Throne bosom but it was all because they knew to run from westerner leaders instead of depending on westerners leaders!” There's your bell your 600 credits Princess Tomahawk per each inquiry will be accounted to you instantly! Blessed Day guys sweet sleep!” Whoa baby love Genevieve Bone-Tomahawk how many inquiries were loaded into that Anonymous blackboard? I know love Aehran Vittorio. Sooo guess who better get busy deciding which reimagined ancient territory he's to repopulate? I know I know I thought I had it down with Lord Atlantean Bastion Achilles City Atlantis he having control over that skyrocketing Masser Rishon porter and all, What are we having? Salad and aids, water, Tuesday? Oh, I like the way your hair crinkles, you better, after having me take it out, down doing showering, I want a sandwich turkey to tuna, coming right up, ah strawberry lemonade, got you, water! Yvelise, still with morning sickness, please how about all day sickness, going to see Dr Eve Lynn, soon as knuckle head Amsterdam gets here. I think I'll just wait in the ladies paylor to restroom till then. Yvelise stil not feeling ber best? One of the intimidating things not to look forward too, getting pregnant. Here's a turkey with veggie chips, I copied you got pink salmon salad and a plain lemonade and chips, Seriously babe, you're seriously considering Paradise, four skyfalls Zealandia? Because Genevieve Bone-Tomahawk, Artz, so is everybody else and I do mean everyone else. Look elephants of staying aware stampeded, we can't overlook Paradise skyfall Ethiopia Nephilim have a mystery maze, and now its mystery original garden of Eden. Like what if beloved love we spend the rest of what all this is running the Nephilim's maze looking for the original Garden Of Eden? What? Your stunning face, eyes all lite up, I love that, ah my god love Vittorio, I love that idea. Amsterdam, she's in the restroom parlor. Let us do it, taking kissing his perfume hand, let's go right now and inquire, apply even, okay, ah, then, let us go, let us do it!" Why Speak In Parables?


Unto Aehran Vittorio (Vit) Warwoof and Genevieve Bone-Tomahawk Evangeline Artz was born twin goddaughters Giulia Chiara and Ludovica Ginevra Warwoof a godson Elio Cesare Warwoof a godson Matteo Leonarda Warwoof and a son of remembrance Enzo Alessandro Warwoof, Deburk, Artz,

AP apnews.com

Nepal holds a day of mourning after floods kill 1,300, https://apple.news/AlGFRJBgJSHSGJN_L3mdq9g; remember John and I witnessed why paradise heaven felled silent; remember I been telling y’all sound like Monarch, Legendary Monsters all around here while yesterday sound like LAMB OF GOD Thor thunderous hammer divine Avengers THEM took part and almost tore this entire area from under us, show sound and seem and felt like it! Power on off, off on I just kept saying ouuu wi God is maddddd! Remember if the righteous are barely spared. I’m just saying!

Know also for a year or more like Ancient intravenous and I again a day prior Geo Silki (YT on the pulse with Silki) been warning all residents living under these mountainous valleys need to get out of these area’s some were right before cities were evacuated and wiped out she was warning somebody they had like 25 minutes before apocalypse China/Nepal only Mighty Angel warn US soil you have no time at all! WATCH! RUN! LIVE!

Does It Sound Like It Looks? Does It Drive Like It Looks?

Youtube, YouTube Volo Museum Auto Sales 1970 Dodge dart swinger pro Street for sale at Volo auto museum V22414l https://youtu.be/beQ32POTAx8?si=G4I4pblWTTX05aBy talk about the driving of insanity, its so beyond, beyond could you ever trust to drive it? You stop ask since intravenous are designing race cars with your numbers on it, you ever wonder what they think your race would look, sound and drive like? Such a killer reveal, enjoy!

Youtube @24news Chaos in the UK after the illegal migrants arrive by boat, crossing huge protest and flaming crisis, https://youtu.be/pXENXMqQaAo
Uprooting the world with their wars making the world BLOODY ENGLAND here's your surplus your collateral damage your normalcy bias your reaping what’s sown! Plus The UK/BC/US THE AMERICA’S by the billions are Mal 4/rev 4, SONLIGHT GOD commanded SW Africa’s repatriation here’s the migrants short cut Apb

What I just woke Hearing you wanna ramp up running for your everlasting souls Eze 9 reapers rundown telling hearts slow motion exodus. Talking THEY show Tyrese Gibson, UK Princess Charlotte here safe. Some bout Presidential pic of Kushner’s Tony Blair! NOWLINK THEY WANT YALL RUNNING! JESU WOULD CALL IT AS THE DAYS OF LOT AND FAMILY, ALL GOD'S ARE RUNNING, AODHF

Seal beach flooding https://youtu.be/h4Lc0XHlDpU Rev 10 Mighty Angel's warn apocalypse US West Pacific happens next possibly caused the silenced in heaven, its 2026 April fools I heard 666 boys saw hammering of sand heads scrolling on the news’s ticker. I mocked what I heard just now 09/06/2026 D-Day Iran, reminds a day later 2019 April 2, 2026 all ELE’S ally Russia on US soil; Louisiana like Wisconsin commanded destroyed, by Asteroid, possibly Jesus' Oct 17, 2028. 2029

THE JERUSALEM POST post?

Eight Arab, Islamic nations accuse Israel of derailing Trump's Gaza peace plan

In a joint statement, the countries accused Israel of undermining efforts to fully end the war with Hamas in Gaza and derailing Trump’s push to cement conditions necessary for long-lasting peace. In a joint statement, the countries accused Israel of undermining efforts to fully end the war with Hamas in Gaza and derailing Trump’s push to cement conditions necessary for long-lasting peace.
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-905697#google_vignette

Any these 8 Arab nations 2018 tug of Trump/Abbas; any ally US its allies against Tehran? Just saying that’s like on one hand a campaign against child trafficking but on the other a campaign for transgender mutilated children. One 2 sided US coin both evil. Plus Trump/Archangel finale half point timeline solar cosmic volcanic and alien apocalypse isn’t showing no signs of stopping until it’s Antichrist reign finale Oct -7 2028/2029! Do you all know how many people gonna be dead by then take renamed the America’s The Pacific/Atlantic ring of fire WW3/Armageddon disguise as tug of the 7 horns of Hormuz alone near a million military dead! see entire cmments here, https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/09/availability-when-i-got-this-i-was.html


One of the World's Deadliest Volcanoes Just Went Nuts...

Starting on September 4th 2026 a major volcanic eruption hit Anak Krakatau (Krakatoa) Volcano in Indonesia, sending an ash plume at least 15 km (50,000 ft) above sea level into the stratosphere.
https://youtu.be/Reg_TypDDRQ

Pretty sure Stefan not showing what happen to Aug month for 4 years you know 2015/2019 Sept 3/4 is aligned to planet home such a shaky ShAky shelter Mystery woman that Multimillion man single watercolor offer invitations to mansions in heaven! Also see

Indonesia, shocker, six volcanoes I erupt mount lil a knock Anak Krakatau explode world news five hours ago 9/052026 https://youtu.be/qAagSd1sX48

Anak Krakatau just shut down so Jakarta’s airport and destroyed the camera, watching it, https://youtu.be/2WCUH4DkDBQ

See more here, Mount Tambora The year without a summer geographic 1.1 million views https://youtu.be/9nJDTR6R7Gc

Heard you Stefan mention the year without a summer I thought that was Mount Tambora eruption. Watching Krakatoa movie August 1883 eruption I’m like does my 2026 solar cosmic volcanic/Rev 9 type alien apocalypse revisit like a 1000 times Mt Krakatoa eruption? Apb

-Marvel not mocked 3xs shaky shelter by Sept 3, ELE PACIFIC RING OF FIRE a Chicxulub aftermath were 101 VEI 8 BEN-AAY/ALIEN INVASION! Fret millions inherit couldn’t guard themselves against it as sand-heads they can’t see, hear, realized to believe it!

The Jesus carrying a hammer beaming all children into that wrecking our house mothership hammering seal Beach flooding versus warning ANGELS STANDING THEIR ROOFS Texas 2025 July4 flooding sand-heads Hawaii, Asia, Nepal and California to Colorado all should’ve already been running; I’d warn some of these areas for a day to months, to years and all your leaders know it!

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB










Comments