Remember US leads handwriting of judgment on a wall Jer 37:8 1998 to finale Oct 17 2028 is all about this WEST RULE UK/BC/US choosing peace exile



host vid Youtube The mass Exodus at glacier national Park that nobody can explain seven months ago 09/21/2026 https://youtu.be/PTtxh51grds; I tease keep an eye on your leaders itinerary so when they run out of impact zones, like 2018 Jan 22-29, 2028 Rep Congress 10 days that Hawaii missile morning you would know it; Although you’re right it is the animals and their sudden migration to stampede. Assures the one who teased On The Pulse with Geo Silki months ago how it’s beginning to look like when the animals knew it was time to head toward Noah’s Ark, an imminent Noah’s cousin to, Aqua era!

Name for The TIFF/CME/EMP | The Pompeii movie of Memphis | The Ben Affleck Armageddon, Yellowstone | seeing her mom come down out of the mountains, carrying her pack joining her and her niece and her son finally getting out of Us West Pacific impact zones all area resident station that event the Pacific the US West Pacific domino into the Americas Atlantic mark I’ve been warning for months now Jesus isn’t just hammering at sand heads he’s hammering at all people in these areas filling in with a millions Rev 9 loosed bound angels to Cryptid creatures the glaciers, the mountains, the jungle, the forest the wilderness all those living in these areas they’ve been calling you out for decades persons just as sensitive as animals feel it to hear it!

There's been a time I’m arguing with the pale skin I’m not Cherokee, argue with a black girl I’m black too argue with the Latino I’m not one of them. How I can only speak their language fluently in my dreams to demos apparently, I can speak Chinese, Japanese Dutch evidently The Holy Spirit is multi-bilingual then I woke saying duh as in Bab.la in Dutch.

Remind that’s too as in Dutchsinse earthquake forecasting following him for years I can tell you a molten core reversal to a stilled tectonic plate/N American Craton, see IMPACT here https://www.youtube.com/live/b7ihMwB7e3E?si=BpqnCu8-BmBUj9dQ There's predicted building right under everything you treasure into something the days of the Dino days aftermath,

beware, take heed, be doers also like ten days Hawaii missile morning warn Rev 10 Mighty Angel Rev 17,7th Angel 2025 GRAMMY AWARDS Joel 2 know, Peter know I know; the creators of the movie knowing they know; so do you! NOWLINK RUN! See entire comments, prophetic parable here, https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-washington-post-17-hours-ago-as.html

An astonishing 889 mb pressure has just been measured inside Hurricane Polo, a number rarely seen in the eastern Pacific.

If confirmed, it would be the second-lowest pressure ever recorded in an eastern Pacific hurricane, behind only Hurricane Patricia in 2015.

What makes this even more remarkable is the speed of the transformation. Polo was still a tropical storm roughly a day ago before rapidly intensifying into a Category 5 hurricane.

We could be watching one of the most extreme hurricanes in eastern Pacific history unfolding in real time.

#MrMBB333 #HurricanePolo



See also here https://x.com/ryanhallyall/status/2102489208866623772?s=46; Hurricane Polo is now one of the strongest hurricanes ever recorded in the Western Hemisphere! Ryan Hall Y’all!

Since Ryan Hall I woke about a month or so back hearing Cat 7 but remind of a Cat 8; including 24 hrs prior I’d suggested RUN that China/NEPAL Border MONSTROSITY  I’m afraid mrmbb333 I’ve lost count the amount of these monsters in Mighty Angel THEM warn get ye the Midwest, The Eastern seaboard away from inundated with these forewarnings THE PACIFIC/The US West Pacific. 
Frightnight with Hawaii missile morning only ten days prior and right around a Rep train of Congress instead of being in session were doing something really truly suspicious even now! Oh oh oh remember I told you titans elites to celebrities know better to make any long term plans and of continuity in North America if they are building bunkers over submersibles ships to skyrocketing crafts like intravenous Angel even some with intravenous Angel they’re leaving THE PACIFIC  to The America’s Atlantic behind, totally! 

AXIOS

Trump inaudible during TV blackout: What the press pool does, https://www.axios.com/2026/09/21/trump-white-house-pool-tv-ban-audio scriptures says because Trump says certain media bodies are no longer of his interest and are banned! He too late anyway the most watched ABC News with David Muir 2020 election broadcasting while debating over my stove the kitchen of reveal and I left off to make lemonade like I’d planned for days they drank like 1/3 and now they are totally aware woke folk authentic and some bout two little Asian girl future US journalists!

Finally you guys should know, the instant sharing of knowledge this planet; the mocking of your stampeding elephants of staying unaware even Morpheus mentioned little Alice crying NO NOT THE BLUE PILL PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THE BLUE PILL; that's Ezekiel, My and Daniel man in Linen way back then how knowledge will increase and like days are shorten for elect sake, knowledge has reach into galactical for the purpose of spreading The Gospel Truth, LAMB OF GOD, Jesus, The Christ, Bloody Cross of reconciliation; 
only he who now let EXTREME TECHNOLOGY WILL LET EXREME TECHNOLOGY UNTIL IT CAN NO LONGER PRESDENT TRUMP SERVE "THEIR," OUT REACHING  GOSPEL TRUTH PURPOSES, then there's no flirting with Keanu Reeves, the day the earth stood still, the word DISAPPEARED mocked the movie Frozen 2, upon, as all HD 5G and Social Media screening, "SUDDENLY," FROZE!

host vid New York Prepper UFO OVER IRAN!! POLISH DEFENSE MINISTER CANCELS TRIP TO NEW YORK!! TRUMP CANCELS STRIKES ON HOUTHI'S; https://youtu.be/KdaIHas3C1E first ever in my YouTube if I’m not mistaken only seeing later he’s New York Prepper you all know how reigning SONLIGHT responded to US Preppers show reigning HHCB possess PREP and launch Daniel 2 stone . Soooo,  pretty much what I heard come imminent when I heard “get Holy Bride Of Wrath!”  Y'all  got like 3IATLAS with Apophis pending! 

Yeah according to ancient days of doing this 2021 Nov 11/21 2026 Eze 5 designing of mega disasters or mandatory evacuation, I know how did tens of millions of Americans still get caught unaware? There’s too THE BEN-AAY FINAL MASS EXTINCTION EVENT they just want you guys to virtually drop everything you’re doing and just run! 

Know if you like I advised Canadian Prepper years back load it all into 18 wheelers get it to a building cornucopia/ mbarter balan also REV 12 STAR WARRING Archangel THEM US GA’S coast FLOATOVER but that was a while ago and even then you just had no time, warn ten days that Hawaii missile morning Rev 10 Mighty Angel SWEARING  TIME IS NO LONGER and you not gonna believe who's Rev 22/Rev 17 with him!

host vid Youtube EMERGENCY New York Prepper UFO OVER IRAN!! POLISH DEFENSE MINISTER CANCELS TRIP TO NEW YORK!! TRUMP CANCELS STRIKES ON HOUTHI'S; https://youtu.be/KdaIHas3C1E  
yeah saw one of those over the flaming blazing frying pan flying saucer 🛸 WH and not even the roaches to the presidential motor cage survived everything everybody to do with it need to be getting the hell out of there!  see Trump Breaking News Pastor Begley can this really be?  how eerily unlikely happens to come into my visitor YouTube talking about a building attack on the Houthi’s forces Saudi Prince Salman  Right, yes the one name I kept those 10 heads being named to ordain then woke to Kobe's helicopter crash morning. Here’s allied Pres Trump all bombers locked and loaded only President Trump had some Epiphany type of putting a hold on the whole thing. 

 Frightnight to rolling twilight skies, to TRUMP Gabriel them circling the bride's chariot all around, is there here hope he’s finally reaching his that 7 year madness’s curse Oct 17 2025 finale like it gave Daniel’s King Nebuchadnezzar clarity?  Remember US leads handwriting of judgment on a wall Jer 37:8 1998 to finale Oct 17 2028 is all about this WEST RULE UK/BC/US unlike Netanyahu and Zelensky choosing peace exile.

Like to instead pretty much get billions it’s endangered inherit out of the way. Like so, indefinitely so if world leaders are meeting up in any capacity to summits yeah they all have one common enemy described as Rev 9 type alien dangers from above. Still, still still at the root until they wake up from extreme rebellion as cursed upon Ancient Egypt and John saw seven more world empires to follow you America the 7th and there’s yet an 8th.  

Frightnight to amazing grace Gods not Gog’s Trump just asked him Tehran’s President to New York and sat down and talk about an Iranian ceasefire! Ouuuu wi don’t know how these talks gonna go or if they’ gonna go 24 elders and I know prophetically how they should go, further I just know Gods and not Gog’s President Trump 

Like he just foiled the biggest mistake he/West Rule and allies would’ve made since he and bear hugging Netanyahu, Zelensky bombed Tehran and Bush them the Persian gulf and Afghanistan and hanged Saddam Hussein. Blessed are those in the first resurrection, all about your immortality, the “THAT LIVING,” soul that keeps going and going and going, ah NOWLINK WATCH RUN LIVE/(REPENT/ASCEND); y'all I just know the. Automobiles here Should be stacked on top of each other with Bumper to Bumper GA Richmond Hyw 17 N Traffic steadily pouring in!

NOW THE END BEGIN THE PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: Elon Musk Resurrects The Spirit Of Babel With Plans To Recreate The World Into A Godless Transhuman End Times Dystopia
https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/the-prophecy-news-podcast-elon-musk-resurrects-the-spirit-of-babel-with-plans-to-recreate-the-world-into-a-godless-transhuman-end-times-dystopia/ just mocked Duhhhh/BAB.la Dutch to English Speaking EQ forecasting Dutchsinse after I woke speaking each red alert territory area map Japanese Chinese and Spanish! See more here, 
https://www.youtube.com/live/Gn5uTKgetzs?si=-0Bc4ZJo4FkHWhSc know this is not the first time I heard refer as Jesus, The Christ, as the days of Noah, only those time weren't near 12 months into the Antichrist, ANUBIS ARMY THEM 42 month world reign and showing he’s too star warring alongside ARCHANGEL is throwing at them scalding, molten hot pouring kitchen sink, and every as Russia in US soil extinction event Eze 38/39 Dan 4/7/9/ Rev 9- 12/13-19 ever, ever again! NOWLINK REPENT, RUN!

Reuters

Netanyahu says he will 'tell the truth' on Israel's actions at United Nations

“Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday he would use his speech at the United Nations this week to defend Israel's military actions against ​the Palestinians, while accusing New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani of supporting Hamas.

Netanyahu's ‌comments were in response to remarks by the New York mayor, who told CNN on Monday that Netanyahu was a "war criminal and an architect of a horrific genocide of the Palestinian people".”
https://apple.news/A-Riw_EToQiySaL-w-zxKQg

Steven Scheer

I still say at the root of President Trump’s full throttle meltdowns. Talk Netanyahu his people mocked regularly going off the edge of a cliffhanger talk Trump off the edge of his cliffhanger. There’s only one world leader that can justify what Netanyahu is doing has done and will do to the Palestinian people that is Netanyahu! 


He will progress to erase them their land and livelihood as long as WEST RULE/UK/BC/US Trump’s hands are tied when it comes to Netanyahu. Clearly what he is and what he is doing to the Palestinian people while democracy looks on without excuse is unprecedented! Marvel not it’s predicted 2/3 of Israel will pay in term for yes Prime Minister Netanyahu these are you are USA’S justifiable war crimes tens of thousands men women children dead, horrifically.


ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB



Comments