Itty Bitty Pieces Gigamesh tomb was found then everything went sideways,

This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB  

Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?

host Vid, YouTube Patrick HumphreyOne Of the largest DAMS in The world just exploded, https://youtu.be/GEG3SW6vtYw?si=MfnyhMPEvX1QmNbA; -Frightnight Patrick to amazing Grace to BRIDE’S CHARIOT CIRCLING all around! Anything affecting drinking water revisit multimillion man, single water cooler, mystery woman more Hawaii missile morn Rev 17 7th angel 7 bowls trip up start offering invitations to mansions in heaven?

I found this as I begin to comment; remember, as far aback a Trump's error US COVID/ELECTION Angel Gabriel warn EXPLOSIONS AND FEMA/US own handwriting of judgment wars on, in Islam yeah some called Chaldeans would burn us our cities to a crisp! I keep telling US voting booths get Trump out of Islam, predicted 100 million of us dead, mostly ENTIRE AUG MONTH incinerated!

host vid, You tube On The Pulse With Silki (Geo-Silki) NEPAL BREAKING UPDATE: Voices Heard DEEP Inside Tunnel — 2 Rescued Alive! https://youtu.be/NbgyIF_QTUA?si=CT_lnUBsJCjIBRqK: the silence in heaven began his prayer portal prison, my prayer, portal closet, 7 year later; next I know I'm standing before him, he's like he want to see you. Pope Francis said GOD is never called he, but holy spirits took me right to Ps 22 premonition, EVE/WOMAN SEED/VIRGIN BIRTH/LAMB OF GOD JESUS CRYING FROM THE CROSS ELO-HIM!

host Vid, Youtube mrmbb333 People are starting to ASK questions! What's GOING ON? https://www.youtube.com/live/Eg5k2-aHVuc?si=_bVXfratW2rUoeu0; this vid something about a phenom green color explosion over the Obama's France; some even waking hearing Cat 7 before NOAA's report The Pacific goes berserko with as at present typhoons; marvel not this isn't about warn 2022 Hawaii is building 54 eruptions since, all this seeming non-sense oceans of magma its these 2 predicted first domino molten lava flooding; before Senator Obama's White house, since both his admins there's also some about the Obama's and France!

POLITICO

NATO races to guard against Russian nuclear subs without the US

Allied forces gathered near Iceland to practice hunting for Russian submarines, with a key member missing. https://www.politico.com/news/2026/09/05/nato-iceland-allies-trump-us-01065450

NATO races to guard against Russian nuclear subs without the US: this sound too much like getting the movie hunt for RED October the endgame of end-time prophecy 42 months 12 months in October 17, 2026/28 finale fret, that 2021 Oct 11/21 2026 Brad Pitt and Jolies kids, some about trading off US Submarine Tech back then, also like a sums of all fears Russia’s submarine was found US territory Apb

World & Nation

Trumpism’s shadow looms over German election as far right eyes historic power, https://apple.news/AWIaR1_anQaG3-YrbfaVpdA

🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨

🚨TIME HOURS DAY MONTH SHORTEN🚨

🚨LOUD🚨

🚨1945 Aug 9 Nagasaki/Aug 15 Hiroshima, US SOIL 2026 🚨

🚨 HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨

🚨NOWLINK WATCH! RUN! LIVE! 🚨

🚨HAWAII MISSILE MORNING/ THE BEN-AAY PAUSED 08/18/2026 at 38 minutes!🚨

Itty Bitty Pieces Of World Leaders Not Caring How Many Tens Of Millions They Kill As Long As They're Not Left With Bloody Pie Faces!

BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM 3IATLAS COMMANDED ASTEROID HAS A NAME APOPHIS THE MAYA THE CARRINGTON THE BEN-AAY IN THE GREEK HATH HIS NAME APOLLYON ALIEN APOCALYPSE DESTROY WESTERNERS/THE AMERICAN CONTINENT DISOBEYING 2002 JUNETEENTH SONLIGHT COMMANDED SW AFRICA'S CONTINENT REPATRIATION!  I TOLD YALL MOVIE 2012 ARKS/AFRICA ALL MY DECADES 1996/2012 PRIOR SURMISED WORLD FORCED MIGRATION! I HOPE YOU DANCE JERUSALEMA, https://youtu.be/fCZVL_8D048?si=uFK_KjF-RbSDsapB

Woe To Leaders

Woe To Parents

Woe To Middle Schools/College Campuses

Woe To Lost Schools Buses

I wouldn't be happy, I’d run faster after I like Rev 9/Rev12 JN witnessed an interstellar Star Wars in the heavens! AODHF ARCHANGEL ALLIED ALIENS vs RED DRAGON GOG MAGOG ALLIED ALIENS we knew identity of Oct 2028 Antichrist finale ALEXANDER/Hitler’s Germany!

I wouldn’t be happy instead I’d run faster! I know you heard the concept before I was telling Japan and China/Nepal’s run faster before my towering black muddy typhoon paused since Bush error Saddam hit them all!

I wouldn’t be happy instead I’d run faster! Take from the Matrix red chairs reveal. I didn’t know whether to be more intimated predicted 2019 April 2/20 Trumps 2nd WH had come the two men predicted be Presidents Putin and Zelensky with him or here come too Rev 3 Jesus prophesied hour event and blink don’t blink we’re again 1811-1812 Pompeii Movie Of Memphis Cat 10 New Madrid Texas, domoing ELE THE PACIFIC imminent 101 VEI8 The BEN AFFLECK ARMGEDDON/YELLOWSTONE!

I wouldn’t be happy instead I’d run faster! THAT COULD'VE BEEN MY MOM HER AUG 7, 2019 BD 2026 writing clumsily escape Yellowstone! Just Saying!
Remember I said I was not shock to find Zuckerberg his cruising his titanic yacht how though I didn’t see all type ships around a water world Dan 9:27a/Rev 11:1, 2 come bout France, Pres Obama's error Col Gaddafi’s US OF SW Africa doesn’t mean CHINA didn't hear me, commander them all and they weren’t there those billions as the stars Abraham and I tent reveals, pouring into its local cities and towns!

Listening to Kim Walker-Smith - I Exalt Thee/WE EXALT THEE, https://youtu.be/9hMb8g8cOgE?si=8HeWwJIiGSlCnly6; guys had a hard time deciding which song to share; I listen too all type music both youtube and neighbors can verify but when I woke 2015 Feb 12/13 2026 as exhausted as one who'd been running the neighborhood all night, the only its mind-splintering I'd stood with Rev 20 John and watch as LAMB OF GOD JESUS open those books into a school name role call and its single memory were these lyrics on going in my head...enjoy, this one too, https://youtu.be/NmimsDkqX10?si=kQQflqruUWwy6a-B; it had as background the multicultural, multimillion man choir right before silence in heaven felled!

ALJAZEERA

Gaza teams recover remains of 55 people nearly 3 years after Israeli strike, https://apple.news/AZg-N_bC9TuSqjTHWka3RTA; -Remember Jesus lesson to Martha he is the resurrection of the HOLY DEAD John seeing what 24 elders are now my witness intravenous Rev 17:14 Jesus Husband. Divine Mystery Woman THE SAME! But these evil others see, do Father King David, during that molten death river from beneath advisory Ps 37:1-6!

The victims, all from one Palestinian family, had been sheltering at their family home when Israel hit it. https://apple.news/AZg-N_bC9TuSqjTHWka3RTA; marvel not PLAYING GOD Biden’s error Israel the form of an Islamic assassin creed in taking out entire families! Like will USA be held responsible for Netanyahu 70, 000 Gazans dead and 6 million Jews death yes because what the US does for Netanyahu has a the equivalent of holding Gazans down while Netanyahu shoot them like fish in a barrel!

The victims, all from one Palestinian family, had been sheltering at their family home when Israel hit it. https://apple.news/AZg-N_bC9TuSqjTHWka3RTA; marvel not PLAYING GOD Biden’s error Israel the form of an Islamic assassin creed in taking out entire families! Like will USA be held responsible for Netanyahu 70, 000 Gazans dead and 6 million Jews death yes because what the US does for Netanyahu has a the equivalent of holding Gazans down while Netanyahu shoot them like fish in a barrel! But don’t waste your time trying to get symphony from the USA just follow your Ancient intravenous lead GOD THEY Eze 9 reapers all judges the heart turn your toward THEIR for you assigned safehaven territory Jordan’s Petra pray, walk, run, to drive that direction!

I did days prior advised what’d be China/Nepal’s mass death casualty to get out their maps and calculate what direction its world migration must take 3 territory maps Jordan’s Petra NORTHERN HEMISPHERE THE AMERICA’S repatriate Africa’s SW Atlantic you’re listening to sometimes be who not only witnessed a mystery woman Authoritative to offer Invitations to mansions in and witnessed her deliver them to tribulation saints mid-flight the rapture; like Old Testament worthies to prophet’s I’ve flown on angels wings to both witness and experience safehaven areas do exist and the complete lack incineration of North America leaving temporarily a float over of exactly 190 million US from its GA’S coast marvel not getting this


🚨AVAILABILITY🚨

He Shall Cover You With His Feathers And Under His Wings Shalt Thou Trust! … and a man’s hands was under his wings!

Scene

"Think Arugula love except we have intravenous Holy Trinity, Holy of Holies and Holy Angels how else would Elohim create his multicultural multiverse multibillion man Royal Priesthood; post apocalypse interstellar Armageddon mutineering angels allied aliens/demons/cryptic Dino days Chicxulub impact? Then love next we know Moses is writing about how now our planet is so deep black and so void Holy Spirit sees his reflection moving on the waters of the deep.” Marvel not ever again Arugula not why there are keys but why there are bound angels and a bottomless pit of Cryptid creatures. Now tell me you and your secret future prenuptial getting along any better? Nope. He hates me! Yeah I can tell you what a horror head trauma a boy named Shelton did to me to prove his non-affections to me soon my as Paul even Moses Damascus road ( Memphis Dunlap street the Obama’s) and messenger of Satan, Apostle Paul called his transformation infirmity but you know what just a few days I began to wonder rumors spread throughout schools I was never the same not in head anyway my mom receive many messages all I did was say and stare petite seizures they were you think Arugula he ever realized it all began with his attack? Probably so probably or o guess we’d never know come on love our babies are waiting there us grand grand this new biy in reveals class Yoren Dunston Maganson whoa you remember his whole name arugula love I so lije his thick curls he’s one of the refugees and now he, he like me and he ain’t ashamed arugula love don't forget that look is for a secret future husband years from now? Only grand grand not just a secret husband but its entire Aqua Juttah geneaolgy there is not a day goe by, I think I know it by heart. Still Arugula A refugee about 13 years ah since the Stuarts vacated the servant house we do have another couple there refugees and reportedly there’s a teen with them. Yoo mean Yoren Dunston? Well Dunston he rather like, I don’t know. You’re next little man while you’re laughing” Both their hands in soapy waters bathing the triplets. Anyway I know what it is to do so not to end up like princesses Soha Sabi with two of each. I lose interest or no no no Arugula don’t draw back and don’t tell him you can only be friends. Believe me that will only peak Yoren Dunston interest expediently! I do want to smear our future genealogy all over Artist Dagen beautiful face guess who I really am you ridiculous young boy you! You Arugula love can’t do that I know I know I can even get African Juttah crown Darius’ in trouble for even knowing about him! Okay you four first remind we’re going no where special maybe the park, come look at wardrobe and shoes! Though grand grand if Yoren Dunston is living only a mile not living Arugula thank god visiting yours, his it’s platonic just keep it that way. Plus grand grand if they don’t visit plantation house which Arugula love is next to impossible you right the quads say we got to this, like father king David says. Fretnot!



Unto King Darius Artist Dagen Salvage, Kroff and Queen Arugula Jailene Eickson was born a godson Dienm Eruca Salvage Kroff a Goddaughter Syprus Dandelion Salvage Kroff a godson Doutzen Kieranson (Kier) Salvage Kroff and a goddaughter of remembrance Lavender Taraxacum Salvage Kroff Eickson!

Does It Sound Like It Look, Does It Drive like It Look!

Youtube WD Detailing Daughter Surprised With Father's Dream Firebird CLEANED After 30 YEARS! *BEST REACTION EVER!* https://youtu.be/67BzkY08h6w?si=qoRUayF7pYw-brER: I haven't seen this one, finding it now, but its WD them so I know its uplifting, enjoy...Apb The RAM

YouTube X @JMWhelan


The last time this happened, 50 million people died... https://youtu.be/Nm6QT717VlQ; when 10 days the Hawaii missile morn Rev 10 Mighty Angel, Rev 17, 7th say BEWARE These AREAS INUNDATED WITH FOREWARNINGS HERES ONE OF THE PREDICTIONS Joe Brandt's 1937 Prophetic California EQ Dream, https://youtu.be/HRZTy0LmSO4?si=TIB-mwaaz7a3FR-X;

Frightnight the more since 2019 Aug 5 2026 THE ENTIRE MONTH OF AUG IS GIVEN TO TURNING THE PACIFIC INTO THE AMERICA’S ATLANTIC INTO AN OCEAN OF MOLTEN LAVA! FROM THE TIFF TO THE BEN-AAY TO A POMPEII MOVIE OF MEMPHIS AND THIS YEAR EATCH TO THEIR DATES AUG 9/15 A NAGASAKI TO HIROSHIMA ON US SOIL!

-Believe when I tell you last thing your Titans to Elites to Celebrities in The know are doing are building bunkers anywhere the Northern Hemisphere/North. America/THE AMERICA'S. They know ELE the Pacific Ring of fire US West Pacific volcanoes will swallow all this up!!

Believe when I tell you last thing your Titans to Elites to Celebrities in The know are doing are building bunkers anywhere the Northern Hemisphere/NORTH AMERICA! Know 2009 Mayan 2012 movie my (1996) 2012 not a Mayan Arks/ Repatriation Africa’s SW Atlantic all of it my prediction!

Believe when I tell you last thing your Titans to Elites to Celebrities in The know doing are building bunkers anywhere the Northern Hemisphere/NORTH AMERICA! Know further only 24 hours before that CHINA/Nepal BEHEMOTH I was yet warning China Xi Ping commander all ships evacuate ELE The Pacific/US W. Pacific!‬

YouTube @ relative perspective Gigamesh tomb was found then everything went sideways, https://youtu.be/ceS3IEUEQZg

X Explain gone sideways? 2023 Aug 24/25 2026 REV 9 On West Rule/ UK/BC/US soil Apb The RAM

-You have no ideal what’s unleashed many centuries digging, desecrating the ancient dead Rev 9 revisit few wks ago warn 4 Angels a multimillion demon army keys to bottomless pit of cryptic This is also Jesus hammering you come out of ALL their conspired areas! AODHF

Not only marked come by US voting boots and Alexander Hitler’s Germany Antichrist but he has with him the mummy movie scorpion King Anubis Army;, not only are your children by revelation to Jesus marked for death they was were shown as captives within Anubis undertakers underground’s fighting for their lives!

Obama’s 2 admins Gen-DNA/Spanish flu, swine avian pneumonia US bio lab covid/pale horse pandemic! Wipe out inherit/future seed. Before they’re cast a burning hell or something a million times worst creepy crawly, mind and fresh eating outer/black void Apb

YouTube MindSeeded Mountain biker capture two strange objects on GoPro flying at impossible speeds two weeks ago, https://youtu.be/c7HdBHkXb-c

-See https://youtu.be/yeXv7Q9e1As 3.33 pt X Files vid; your 16:59 pt looks like mothership that beam out all children. May 3 37 day count to June 11/12 2023. Earlier that year Ancient Intravenous Angels UFO disclosure fallen angels why aliens exist! See Rev 12


ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room here, http://spot.fund/FundMeABB










Comments