Itty Bitty Of Lord Urusalem’s Mel Gibson ⭐️ @MelGibsonxvvy



host vid YouTube Breaking news hundreds caught on camera Drone Pilot film hundreds of Bigfoot migrating through the mountains, https://youtu.be/ug3Z7f7y3-o?si=crFfjWmOuNudkzxD

Cryptid center Two hours ago 09/23/2026: 2015/2019 what happen to Aug 24/25 2023.2026 Rev 9 went viral the loosening of 4 bound angels, its 200 million demon army, the keys to the bottomless Pit hand over to Satan, his Antichrist, false prophet and rev 17 John and I 10 Antichrist apprentice reduced to 7 and 2026 April 6/7 join by a Dan 7, its 8th teased youtube on the pulse with Geo Silki the one I'm convinced broke the breaking news;

Actually come to think, reducing my own Eze 5, baldhead shavings weight four ponytail judgments to zero 2015/2019 Aug 30/31 2023/2026 and I quote "after 101 (as in paused at 38 minutes, VEI8) Yellowstone, eruptions, Lately teasing its beginning to look like when the animals knew to head for Noah's Ark.

Presently a Noah's cousin/AQUA ERA Trump/Archangel GA's coast floatover, Mal 4/John Rev 4, there my as Eze, 36/ 06/17/19/2002/2024 SONLIGHT GOD COMMANDED Africa's SW Atlantic repatriation I would want to know further, and so should all of you in which direction North America's area map where hundreds in BIG FOOTS and hundreds of bald eagles were headed? You, yours, again yours?

Mel Gibson ⭐️ @MelGibsonxvvy 3hr

Vladimir Putin couldn't deliver a speech at the UN General Assembly due to ICC arrest warrant, but Benjamin Netanyahu can deliver his speech at the UN even with ICC arrest warrant! How much Zionist lobby have control over the UN and US. This world has completely lost its meaning, https://x.com/melgibsonxvyv/status/2102790192029483471?s=46 beware Eze 9 Inkhorn man also Dan 10 man in linen also my Oct 2018 man in linen. Suggest pray for all “human beings,” at the wailing wall: when we Mel start sacrificing the world to save ourselves. Frightnight to Amazing Grace not only did we lose the purpose for Democracy and Diplomacy but divinely purposely driven Christianity!

Undoubtedly endangering purposeful/ANCESTRAL Mothers AFRICA/Eve/Mary; the multicultural multibillion man Royal Priesthood ascending this very date 2015 Sept 23 2023/2026 to Jesus THE CHRIST descending with Jesus THE CROWN King Zion July 27 2010/2016/ Oct 17 2028/29 NOWLINK WATCH! RUN! LIVE! Thus saith Jesus THE CHRIST Mat 24/Rev 3/Rev 18!

YouTube Steve Ram PLEASE PREPARE: Category 5 Hurricane & Nor'easter Hit U.S. In Days...
https://www.youtube.com/live/B6SNQuvrkOE?si=MrYKt8w3WrZVyu0W

What a switch Steve I come to find you search James Ram, then Scott Ram when Steve Ram popped up I’m like there he is! I know Steve all US states from the Midwest to Eastern Board High strangeness in Mighty Angel, Rev 17 7th Angel; suspicious Mystery woman carrying judgment bowls The Bride ALL THEIR warn area; RUN I said 24 hr before CHINA/NEPAL MONSTROSITY! NOWLINK RUN!
see more here, https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/09/melting-coastline-you-were-warn-before.html and here, https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-washington-post-17-hours-ago-as.html

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 paypal.me/apostle5808

Comments