Sulaiman Ahmed ✅ @shsykhsulaiman
BREAKING: IRAN FM SPOX BAGHAEI:
“Ansar Allah & Yemeni factions are completely independent actors and make all their decisions based on their national interests and legitimate rights.” https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2099439287250874861?s=46
This is the flag Skaykh I saw days ago as clear as I saw the pic Trump’s Kushner’s UK’S 25 million dead Tony Blair! I know it’s kinda up there when I saw 2021 Sept Oct Dragon Beast 7 horns of Hormuz world wide prowess he was wearing Israelis priestly breastplate of precious gems the Ephah
I know well I’m begun to tell my readers though i doubt I have any and I do they’re like their stone gods Jesus mocked deaf, dumb blindness heartless yet I say if you’re reading behind Shaykh Sulaiman you’re throwing a pack running shoes your Trumps choosing the safest and a fast and furious to ancient biblical intravenous Angels yiur prophets Jordan’s Petra your Apostle like the 12/ Archangel THEM US GA coast FLOATOVER into SONLIGHT GOD commanded repatriation Africa’s SW Atlantic
BBC NEWS
The Himalayas are melting faster - and India's economy is 'at risk' https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crm9ezvwjpno
XI and Trump playing pin the stubborn donkey ass tail tug of endangering AI I’m concern warn Xi Ping a day prior commander ships get these people out red alerts areas all warn since that there’s an inundation mandatory evacuation in this area map; advisory scrutinize earth ending events don’t be like endangered leaders to endangered parents and grands Dante’s Peak movie! Apb
GBC ✅ @GBC_Press
🚨🇺🇸 Vance: "I sympathize with Americans who are exhausted by 25 years of foreign interventions in the Middle East. I understand their concerns, but the difference is that back then, we had stupid presidents." https://x.com/gbc_press/status/2099158794341143009?s=46 I both laughed and stumped my feet since Bush red alert CLINTON is all caps now yiur as you says previous stupid President they with you and your still the aftermath is of a madness curse President Trump 1/2 are aligned each there each to bear hugging Netanyahu and each an Islamic leader debt now 1st woe 100 westerners dead second woe near a million dead workd military dead third woe two US quarters world dead and the America’s Atlantic attract itself ba k to Africas SW Atlantic all in processing progress 4 years if 7 Oct 17 2026 Marvel not all in finale mass extinction events planetary solar lunar molten abyss with a some bout Gen 1:2 stirred in a Rev 9/Rev 11 described alien invasion around up down!
Scene
“You left me, I been waiting on you to come squeeze underneath these covers with me you knock me over like a feather and woo me all through the night with phenom Genesis marriage beds and African Juttah vows just come into this wonderful holding the covers open I’m reading grand sia latest wowing comments, whichever they are all so wowing some an in X lately ask her was she even human? I’d Alfri (Alfrieda) say yes in a LAMB OF GOD Jesus wasn’t entirely human being in a sorta way you know chances are she’s the mystery woman herself offering up invitations to mansion in Heaven to that multimillion man single watercolor alls left of this planet earth but how she’s the one who like trips her up more the more these judgment bowls yeah but Isidore say when John saw the 24 elders what he didn’t see and yet couldn’t admit sh my god that he was one of them. I didn’t know you loving Theisen knew so much about her, the African Juttah even I almost lost all my crap unto also a red alert fridge when you whispered so sexy sexy in my ear how bout the African Juttah vows and begin promising them to me and the Holy trinity Oh which remind while you were sleeping off wooing Genesis marriage beds and phenom African Juttah vows I did make the hugest hoagie ever but but but don’t get too excited I ate most of it. You hog and I’m starving I’m up oooou but you feel so good though I’m up I’ll fix you one but love not so huge and toasted I already know we’ve Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger been an off and on couple for a while but now and for all GOD’S Kingdom eternal eons we are Mr and Mrs Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen and Bridger! To drink my dear one, Huh? To drink. What do you want? What’s in there? Really, scarily everything remember sh you know me so well Theisen and now in only your What if interstellar dreams you decide go ahead snuggle my warm spot ummm feel smell so good I’ll be right back. >>>knock knock knock Cord (Chodne) boy, I thought you was fast asleep by now dreaming Jesus throne bosom and all cute no I’m waiting on you I’m getting my hot bath and personals done all this time El Shaddai you waiting on me. Yes thought, you know, no nothing like that hearing her leave the waters you’re your most precious with me then love come on, I forget you watch over me triple when we’re parents in waiting go back to bed here I come, I’m arm by arm putting on my yum yum yummy robe well hurry your yum yum yummy husband wait I’ll Cord peek in on the kids, okay boy here I come. See me, I see you. Love you. I’ll be right back!
The latest reports on the ongoing conflict indicate that Iranian ballistic missile strikes have inflicted notable infrastructure and hardware damage on critical United States military facilities located in Bahrain and Jordan. The attacks were launched by Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in retaliation for a U.S. operation that targeted five Iranian oil tankers.
https://share.google/aimode/X31lFREPY8EwWVDxD; surely not worth its weight in blood or collateral damage because now we talking souls and Jesus has already asked what gains this planet is worth Jeopardizing your immortal souls to eternal lives? Remember God again just remind pharaoh them as to warn Demi’s Titans to celebrities you have no more Authority over the afterlife than any Terrestrial to celestial to extraterrestrial else!Hearing really early all around sirens 🚨 again same as last morning remind not just shut down the planet US Lab Bio Covid come during Trump West Rule weights of martyred blood guilt as that towering infested with fleas pale as f death and hell come those three by Obama’s campaign with demon frogs their throats was also an outbreak of ambulances around high schools colleges campus hearing woe to school buses!
Though I know God mocked him Gog he is predestined as Judas to bringing us oceans of molten hell I guess the rhetorical question the black board having been referred to as 666 boys a few days ago I mock April fools D-Day Iran have they cause the petrocurrency more harm than good those who are cursed to bring us genocide?
host vid You Tube Somethings is wrong Anak Krakatau is still erupting and now three more volcanoes just woke up, https://youtu.be/1kbtGbtc6qA actually what’s expected when a 2025 Easter Sunday BEHEMOTH put you in last mass extinction event this planet solar cosmic volcanic then an alien invasion 666 economy
Frightnight though he commanded all Hawaii missile morn Rev 2 Jesus described whoring parents dead by 2023 Jan 16/Sept 20-23 2026/28/29 One thing for sure if God don’t want his flying and he called on schools to be finished since 2003/2017 then super storms fire storms volcanoes and missile launches are all a sure bet there be no flying there be no schools no lost buses since 1998 till 2028/ 2015 been expecting 99 bowls of flooding magma and 101 VEI8 Yellowstone first of dominos The Pacific US W Pacific volcanoes expect any to all to go extinction level
Google AI Mode
Anonymous question on the blackboard?
What is the latest news on the rejected Putin and Zelenskyy G20 meeting?
The Kremlin has officially rejected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s latest proposal to hold face-to-face peace talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the upcoming G20 summit in Miami, scheduled for December 14–15, 2026. https://share.google/aimode/ONW6xiWw8TIGrr3iY;

Comments
Post a Comment