Itty Bitty Pieces Of Frightnight to AMAZING GRACE exception TRUMP RENAMING TERRITORIES HOWS RING OF FIRE NORTH AMERICA




This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB  Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?

hist vid Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns this is getting very concerning; All Signs Point To A Huge Earthquake Striking Soon... https://youtu.be/XbjO-vhWtqc; don’t try to adjust your HD, 5G and Social Media Screening you really are the end all f your world a new planet descending to replace the disintegrating right from under everything you treasure; worst case scenario for you this put you at the mercy of LAMB OF GOD JESUS CHRIST because none your leaders to stone god can help at this and being Gog Gog doesn’t save lives souls he is as genocidal as GOD is savior

He called me crazy when I said ah yeah world volcanoes waking up to help Eze 5 designed in my prayer closet/hall-bath a Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone and 101 VEI8 performances; then we hear Joel 2 SOUND THE ALARM 2 Peter 3 KNOWING IT'LL ALL INCINERATE! Then JN sees Rev 19

Into telling you it’s how I met Alex jones earth quake forecasting Dutchsinse reasons why I write read and warn in Dutch languages; I have earth watcher and sky walker him you mrmbb333 because I was chasing down hearing 99 bowls of molten lava that during 1st Trump WH become some bout Rite Pharmacies and a hand writing on his border wall 99 bowls of molten lava; presently so you where not to be ever again erupting up dominoing ELE The Pacific US W Pacific and you got me Rev 10 Mighty Angel and Rev 177th angels all up waning you and 7 th Angel and mystery woman have more now blacken judgment bowls! NONE EXEMPT PAUPER TO ELITE NOWLINK REPENT! RUN! RACE!

host vid YouTube mrmbb333 THEY CAN'T HIDE THIS MUCH LONGER! https://www.youtube.com/live/UTRoTPq875w?si=fdU4RJ04HNfWVIdS the scrolling on the news ticker make me think about Rev 17:14 Jesus hammering T sand heads scrolling on the news tricker which then remind 2021 Oct 17 Trump Archangel did take my shoulders for shaking going great tribulations 2015 what happened to Aug 2019 Handwriting clumsily escape Yellowstone that’s my mom’s Aug 7 BD:

This pic, is this the animated craft, its animated passengers I saw? Walking down my drive, into a clearing of the trees seeing what type of moon was available to see, saw some like this! Why I say, it would behoove me that a mother-ship hovered this area explaining all the UFO citing before the mother ship beamed out all children and since!

host vid, Youtube Brightside Global, America other Supervolcano Is waking up while we're all watching Yellowstone,
https://www.youtube.com/live/lRtIw92Us4M?si=QDKGo-M0uTGKCXWW; yeah but in all prophetic fairness BSG The Pacific Ring of Fire/N American Volcanoes are woke to waking up to feed 101 VEI8 eruptions into into THE BEN-AAY; this planet's entire incineration. KNOW the Movie Knowing is also based on 2 Peter 3, saying since you know this, like know this is way ALL GOD'S THESE SPECIFIC RED ALERT RESIDENTS ARE RUNNING TO PREDICTED FOR MILLENNIA TO INTERCEDE THEM 1,260 DAYS AFTER ALL GOD'S SAINTS NOT JUST CHILDREN ARE GONE OFF THE PLANET PRESENTLY A NANO-SECOND PAUSE, RESUME! WATCH! RUN! LIVE! 2021 DEC3/4/5 2-26/28/28 REV 3 JESUS, THE CHRIST! NOWLINK REPENT! RUN! DRIVE!

Sulaiman Ahmed ✅ @shsykhsulaiman

BREAKING: IRAN FM SPOX BAGHAEI:

“Ansar Allah & Yemeni factions are completely independent actors and make all their decisions based on their national interests and legitimate rights.” https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2099439287250874861?s=46

Video https://x.com/ShaykhSulaiman/status/2099439287250874861/video/1

Like Mat 24/Rev 3/Rev 18 Jesus THE CHRIST advisory ALL GODS ARE RUNNING! This is the flag Skaykh I saw days ago as clear as I saw the pic Gogs not God’s Trump’s Kushner’s UK’S 25 million dead Tony Blair! I know it’s kinda up there when I saw 2021 Sept/Oct Dragon Beast 7 horns of Hormuz worldwide prowess for 7 years 2021 Oct 17/Oct 17 2028/29 then a Gama ray bursting LAMB OF GOD JESUS REIGN; DRAGON BEAST wearing here's warning Netanyahu’s 6 million Israelis dead. its priestly robe, precious gems, breastplate The Hosen! I know make any of that make sense actually don’t even try just take 2021 Dec Rev 3 Jesus advisory WATCH! RUN! LIVE!

I know well I’m begun to tell my readers though I doubt I have any and if I do seems they’re like their stone gods Jesus mocked deaf, dumb blind heartless! Yet, I also say if you’re reading behind Shaykh Sulaiman you’re throwing a pack and running shoes your trunk; choosing the safest, red alert movies fast and furious route to ancient biblical intravenous Angels. There's your prophets Jordan’s Petra your Apostle like the 12/ Archangel THEM US GA’S coast FLOATOVER into SONLIGHT GOD commanded our Ancestral Mother Africa/Father Abraham’s repatriation Africa’s SW Atlantic

GBC ✅ @GBC_Press

🚨🇺🇸 Vance: "I sympathize with Americans who are exhausted by 25 years of foreign interventions in the Middle East. I understand their concerns, but the difference is that back then, we had stupid presidents." https://x.com/gbc_press/status/2099158794341143009?s=46 I both laughed and stumped my feet since Bush red alert CLINTON is all caps now your as you say previous stupid Presidents they with you and your is still the aftermath of a Dan 4 madness curse President Trump 1/2, are aligned each to a bear hugging Netanyahu and each a SLAUGHTERED Islamic leader! Now first woe 100 westerners dead; second woe; near a million world military dead; third woe; two US quarters world dead.
Frightnight to AMAZING GRACE exception TRUMP RENAMING TERRITORIES HOWS ABOUT RING OF FIRE NORTH AMERICA; the America’s Atlantic now with BILLIONS reattaches itself back to Africa's SW Atlantic all in processing, progress 4 years of 7 2021 Oct 17 2028/2029! Marvel not all in finale mass extinction events planetary solar lunar molten abyss with some bout Gen 1:2 stirred into a Rev 9/Rev 11/12 described alien invasion all around up, down! HGO(WAR)/HBO(WRATH) Apb The Ram see entire comments to blogspot here, https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/09/google-ai-mode-anonymous-question-on.html


BBC NEWS

The Himalayas are melting faster - and India's economy is 'at risk' https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crm9ezvwjpno

XI and Trump playing pin the stubborn donkey ass tail tug of endangering AI I’m concern warn Xi Ping a day prior commander ships get these people out red alerts areas all warn since that there’s an inundation mandatory evacuation in this area map; advisory scrutinize earth ending events don’t be like endangered leaders to endangered parents and grands Dante’s Peak movie! Apb

HIT BY A FREIGHT TRAIN: US Airman down in Iran breaks silence, Two hours ago 9/14/2026 ,
https://youtu.be/xuBqHAh712g?si=lj1A0JsrXGe2feDZ thank god fo praters, and fo he hearng and answering ptrayers pray witg hfor me, US voting booths, President and Vice President get yall out of the deadlist territory post apocalypse Noah's EARTH/DOMINOING ELE THE PACIFIC, the US West Pacific, woe wait minutes, perhaps like the Iraqi war you were all more afe there, than 25 thousand mostly black males that died here, the famed USOf America, scractch that, no wiat her is Trump/Archangel GA'S coast floatover now if yu could be station there, ah Us Jordan's Petra digress Eze 9 inkhorn man advsiory pray for all human beings at the wailing wall!

Listening To Goodness of God, performed by Jordan McCullough, https://youtu.be/iI60c67VZg8?si=X1AFdx0rVPzdgIAi and his tribute to Brandy's HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEBODY, https://youtu.be/iwUhr3dpJV0?si=9yoSruZ5Gt1rIIvu; remind me 21 days my as Daniel 10 21 day fast his Gabriel come sat aside me, the sickies and most miserable id made myself, next I hear, "is he worth all this pain? I was tug of losing to gaining a genesis marriage bed vow affair, both together were eating me alive before the 21 days fast I'm like i love him (also see ELO-Him) and love is worship all this pain, you know the unimageable phenom that followed, if not go see when the twelves, after 40 Noah's days, Jesus resurrection, glorification ascent kinda in reverse he left the planet with intravenous angels, I arrive back the planet with intravenous angels!

Does It Sound Like It Look. Does It Drive Like It Looks? Youtube Graveyard Carz
The Car That Shouldn't Exist... one of your sweetheart titans laughed at me when I said, some like this would be my dream car would guys be the numbered 4 car, intravenous witnessed designing numbered red alert fast and furious movie, characters, race cars; their response, pretty much typically this tend to be everybody's dream Mopar, muscle, car! Lol! Why It Should Not Exist? Enjoy!

Scene

“You left me, I been waiting on you to come squeeze underneath these covers with me you knock me over like a feather and woo me all through the night with phenom Genesis marriage beds and African Juttah vows; just come into all this wonderful, holding the covers open. I’m reading Grand Sia latest wowing comments. Whichever? They are all so wowing some an in X lately ask her was she even human? I’d Alfri (Alfrieda) say yes in a LAMB OF GOD Jesus wasn’t entirely human being in a sorta way. You do know chances are she’s the mystery woman herself offering up invitations to mansion in Heaven to that multimillion man single watercolor all's left of this planet earth. Yeah, but how? She’s the one who like trips her up the more, more these judgment bowls yeah but Isidore say when John saw The 24 elders what, he didn’t see and yet couldn’t admit? Ah my god, that he was one of them. I didn’t know you loving Theisen knew so much about her. The African Juttah even I almost lost all my crap into also a red alert fridge when you whispered so sexy sexy in my ear how bout the African Juttah vows and begin promising them to me and the Holy Trinity. Oh which remind while you were sleeping off wooing Genesis marriage beds and phenom African Juttah vows I did make the hugest hoagie ever but but but don’t get too excited I ate most of it. You hog and I’m starving, I’m up oooou but you feel so good though. I’m up. I’ll fix you one but love not so huge and toasted I already know we’ve Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger been an off and on couple for a while but now and for all GOD’S Kingdom eternal eons we are Mr and Mrs Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen and Bridger! To drink my dear one, Huh? To drink. What do you want? What’s in there? Really, scarily everything remember ah you know me so well Theisen and now in only your What if interstellar dreams you decide go ahead snuggle my warm spot ummm feel smell so good, I’ll be right back."     >>>"Knock, knock knock Cord (Chodne) boy, I thought you was fast asleep by now dreaming Jesus throne bosom and all. Cute but no I’m waiting on you. I’m getting my hot bath and personals done,  All this time El Shaddai you waiting on me? Yes, thought, you know, no nothing like that. Hearing her leave the waters, You’re, your most precious with me. Then love come on. I forget you watch over me triple when we’re parents in waiting, go back to bed here I come. I’m arm by arm putting on my yum yum yummy robe well hurry your yum yum yummy husband wait, I’ll Cord peek in on the kids, okay boy, here I come. See me, I see you. Love you. I’ll be right back!" >>>"Alfri, his chin, his hands, his looking up at her. Yes regretfully I have assignments to get too. Well new Juttah wife that's gonna have to wait, we're honey, nope. Honey-mooning not gonna count until we spend time in the matrimonial department explaining what those pheomon genesis marriage beds we have done in such a hurry. Right right right, aren't we in trouble, But no, red alert fridge what's all that? Oh, ah I think her last, Grand Grand Sia, well involved a god grand Caleb, once a tortured from birth, then 5 year old, red alert, Memphis Dunlap and Poplar street children hospitals districts red alert Michelle Obama slash love, The Obama's he's standing back turn, also a red alert reveal the height of the fridge only reason she knew it was him, was shape of his hair; short its the same kitchen, the same fridge,, wait what time its is? Okay, 9;13, okay, ah right, eh same her red alert ABC'S David Muir, 2020 election broadcasting team all up in there debating over its now boiling pot stove. Oh oh oh all, sorry revisit now 17 but then a three to four year old grand Caden, niece Lawren seen instead a vampire slayer, an Anubis demon slayer; intravenous come into her ear while those two stood the fridge how his, her, their generation would 
Theisen grow up in occupied territory, an occupied America so yeah. I better call the girls to bring me something to wear with them.  Right ah that and once Eze 9 heart stabbers were done US soil with authentic US drug lords all that was left was a magnetic form of memorabilia one in a distant land, Theisen hangs on a fridge now as much as I beyond description regret it I got to go, no we both have to, in between your assignments we got a walk-in appointment for the matrimonial department. right only it doesn't have to be walk-in waiting we can make an appoint beginning 11:00 o'clock noon, I'm in the second bath, no you're not take the master bath, hey I been trying to imagine how this beyond astonishing balcony during a crazy storm don't imagine Theisen go look at the those insane, crazy natural back drop youtube for sleeping storm vids.  So red alert the Obama's huh? Yeah grand grand Sia has seen them each on The Dunlap street, as all time done lapse street; she described as her as Apostle Paul's Damascus road. Really?" Scoffing out a curious smile. "Yeah. Really." Why speak in parable?

Unto Theisen Almeiund Mazikeen and Lyessa Alfrieda (Alfri) Bridger was born twins godson Ryota Daelan Mazikeen and goddaughter Sunitha Jyothi Bridger a goddaughter Geetha Lakshims (Lakes) Mazikeen and a son of remembrance Prasad Sridhar Mazikeen, Bridger

Google AI Mode

Anonymous Question On The Black Board

What is the latest news on the Iranian missile strikes in Bahrain and Jordan,

The latest reports on the ongoing conflict indicate that Iranian ballistic missile strikes have inflicted notable infrastructure and hardware damage on critical United States military facilities located in Bahrain and Jordan. The attacks were launched by Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in retaliation for a U.S. operation that targeted five Iranian oil tankers. https://share.google/aimode/X31lFREPY8EwWVDxD; surely not worth its weight in blood or collateral damage because now we talking souls and Jesus has already asked what gains this planet is worth Jeopardizing your immortal souls to eternal lives? Remember God again just remind pharaoh them as to warn Demi’s Titans to celebrities you have no more Authority over the afterlife than any Terrestrial to celestial to extraterrestrial else!

Hearing really early all around sirens 🚨 again same as last morning remind not just shut down the planet US Lab Bio Covid come during Trump West Rule weights of martyred blood guilt as that towering infested with fleas pale as f death and hell come those three by Obama’s campaign with demon frogs their throats was also an outbreak of ambulances around high schools colleges campus hearing woe to school buses!

Though I know God mocked him Gog he is predestined as Judas to bringing us oceans of molten hell I guess the rhetorical question the black board having been referred to as 666 boys a few days ago I mock April fools D-Day Iran have they cause the petrocurrency more harm than good those who are cursed to bring us genocide?

host vid You Tube Somethings is wrong Anak Krakatau is still erupting and now three more volcanoes just woke up, https://youtu.be/1kbtGbtc6qA actually what’s expected when a 2025 Easter Sunday BEHEMOTH put you in last mass extinction event this planet solar cosmic volcanic then an alien invasion 666 economy

Frightnight though he commanded all Hawaii missile morn Rev 2 Jesus described whoring parents dead by 2023 Jan 16/Sept 20-23 2026/28/29 One thing for sure if God don’t want his flying and he called on schools to be finished since 2003/2017 then super storms fire storms volcanoes and missile launches are all a sure bet there be no flying there be no schools no lost buses since 1998 till 2028/ 2015 been expecting 99 bowls of flooding magma and 101 VEI8 Yellowstone first of dominos The Pacific US W Pacific volcanoes expect any to all to go extinction level


Google AI Mode

Anonymous question on the blackboard?

What is the latest news on the rejected Putin and Zelenskyy G20 meeting?

The Kremlin has officially rejected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s latest proposal to hold face-to-face peace talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the upcoming G20 summit in Miami, scheduled for December 14–15, 2026. https://share.google/aimode/ONW6xiWw8TIGrr3iY;

AP

Trump calls on Ukraine to halt strikes on Russian diesel fuel, saying attacks causing a shortage, https://www.yahoo.com/news/world/articles/ukrainian-drones-kill-2-russia-115917585.html; yeah, Ukraine, predicted 2019 April 20/21 to be one of worldwide President to dominate the world during a secon Trump WH, targeting Russia's to anyone's fuel sites, that's kinda of counter productive, defeating the purpose and diminishing/your WEST RULE/UK/BC/US Trumpian worthwhile yeah you have to remember they can't stop now, tens of millions of most Arab people are dead to keep US fuel prices low, and tens of millions to billions more world wide to be dead; where are you yours. in these staggering numbers?

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB


Comments