This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB  

Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?

host Vid, Youtube On The Pulse With Geo-Silki A Disturbing Discovery Was Just Made Beneath the Coast of Costa Rica - ishttps://youtu.be/vqXb0RRA2JI?si=PXGe8s0vH8qfsIqO today's M5.3 connected ? See also host vid, Youtube Something BIG Appears to be PULLING on the Earth! https://www.youtube.com/live/ZuXe2guYNL8?si=G4zbuCBFq1c80TpA; the most I've shared one of @MrMBB333 vids; because of what prophets of old and Mat 24 Jesus prophesied and some to do with the timeline Trump/Archangel resumed. There's John mentioning a time there’d be no more sea I asked @MrMBB333 are we in a Pangea reversal and hour by hour final planet extinction answered us both, this video!

Believe or not Geo-Sillki with the exception of North America gone under a reaching in as far molten ELE Pacific/101 VEI8 YELLOWSTONES all WEST RULE To The America's residents and landmass (LAND LANDMASS) is all repatriating Africa's SW Atlantic imminent you're all watchers the body systems planetary, solar, lunar to destabilizing ELE five elements this planet once AD 95 Rev 7 John saw, paused now loosed, 4 ELE elements my AD 2015-2025 they're all coming Jan 7, I saw begin to fulfillment you now know as Hawaii missile morning to Apocalypse California! NOWLINK PLAN FOR LAST MASS EXTINCTION TRANSLATE, CROSSOVER, FIREROCKET TO SKYROCKET! WATCH! RUN! LIVE!

host vid Youtube/X @MrMBB333 NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS BUT EVERYBODY SEES IT! https://www.youtube.com/live/APZDfE5WncM?si=ayQKMGZu_Eq6UiNQ; some type way by God's Christ' Jesus' Grace mrmbb33 and his as Rev 17:14 earth to sky watchers are seeing there's an underwater volcanic eruption off of ten days Hawaii missile morn MIGHTY ANGEL warn The America's Atlantic get away from ELE ASIANS/US/BC THE PACIFIC/US W PACIFIC here's it Oregon, then Brightside global followed, BSG don't do shorts, his follows with Scientist warn....some bout Oregon coast!

Sulaiman Ahmed @shaykhsulaiman

STRAIT OF HORMUZ

BAB AL-MANDAB STRAIT

TOTAL CONTROL



https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2098374505374622012?s=46; this pick remind the foreign flag with the crown I woke from seeing that one just as easily as I woke from seeing UK’s Tony Blair Framed Presidential pic before he joined son in law Kushner’s of offering Gaza and not Israel’s Trump plans to make the Holy Land to Arabia genocider, England!

🇮🇱🇺🇸 Netanyahu threatens the U.S.: "Jews built America from scratch." "America exists only because of the Jews." "Just as we built you, we can destroy you..https://x.com/rusia_hd/status/2098081353434849525?s=46; yeah The Holy Trinity, Holy of Holies, Holy Intravenous assisting ancestral Mother Africa Cradle; Ancestral, Abraham bosom is intervening THEIR migrating running to repatriate SONLIGHT GOD commanded SW Africa’s Atlantic; because all that’s recurring cataclysmic Rev 10 Mighty Angel warn molten lava ELE THE PACIFIC swallows into The America’s Atlantic why right before China Nepal could've been mine once sitting on pause, unprecedented ice/rock/mud tsunami I suggested CHINA commander all ships get red alert Asians out;

Afterwards I asked wait did I just hint at a Noah's Cousin, Aqua Era, water world/what you don’t know I had a similar conversation with an Elite and to be honest they don’t care they have plans for this planet after the Genesis man genocide, after human beings are no more! While you were watching breaking news WEST RULE UK/BC/US Hawaii’s running around for their lives in the spirit world everyone of THEM Biblical scripture prophetic ANCIENT ANGELS/ALLIED ALIENS were here surrealistically simultaneously every westerner were either being translated, crossed over, fire-rocketed, skyrocketed out 2021 Oct 27/Oct 17 2028 Dan 9:27b Rev 13:5 dragon beast, Antichrist reign, triple great tribulations.

Youtube viral now The Euphrates Is drying up and fallen angels are appearing? Is this the end? https://youtu.be/YmWMYw3EhS0; YES but also a beginning with 911 anniversary coming up you ever prayed GOD'S KINGDOM COME, it went viral with 911 calls that day! Youtube, Woodman's Tales, I track Bigfoot colonies and the southern US forest area colony is moving to the same coordinates https://youtu.be/hv7A5OcnQCY?si=fDBVZ_jTkJp_B9Rf and those 4 bound angels loosed and whatever 200 millions its demons, keys to a bottomless Pit of Cyrtid exchanged hands 2023 Aug 24/25 2026 I watched it to the end! I don't know how real this is , if its AI or click bait: like that impossible flock of bald eagles lately if big foots are migrating in a group like you'd I want to know in which direction.

Plus I thought about, I teased months ago On The Pulse with Geo-Silki warn we in a super volcano crisis and that wasn't flesh and blood; mocked a Noah's cousin of flooding magma how its beginning to look like when those animals knew to head for Noah's ark today's especially since 2015/2018/2028 Hawaii missile morning sudden translations that's SONLIGHT/Trump/Archangel US/BC/US GA'S/THE AMERICAS coast BILLIONS IT FLOATOVER!

Listening to; Youtube, Oryn Etheria ft. Myrralyn - Hell Is War (Album); they're asking Pres Trump can he pardon the young lady in the news who killed her children can't call her name don't know these children's ill-fate I just know what my prayers would be if she and they were mine; anything else would be hypocritical; I remind Grand Terra texted lately her nephew that was left in ICU he and his brother, after their mom was killed this incomprehensible drunk driving/car wreck his an injured leg he's walking really good, tried to follow her back to GA,

You know what I asked right, what you was in (red alert Hawaii missile morning/Pompeii Movie Of Memphis), Memphis? Yeah, all her mom and rest of her family are there, so if she want to spend physical time with them, guess what she has to visit for example post apocalypse Sodom, Atlantis and Memphis/all US states but I heard, witnessed a lesser BBQ state also Trump/Archangel US GA'S Coast! HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

Does It Sound Like It Look? Does It Drive Like It Look? youtube 2027 Pontiac Bonneville – America’s Classic Sedan Gets a Modern Makeover!

The legendary Pontiac Bonneville is one of the most recognizable names in American automotive history, and in this video we explore what a 2027 Pontiac Bonneville revival could look like. From a bold modern exterior and aggressive styling to advanced technology, premium comfort, and powerful performance, this concept imagines how Pontiac’s classic sedan could return for a new generation: https://youtu.be/p_UwmxaW15w?si=o5hSsGMlRpaqu6A1; dreammmm dream dream, dream, dreammmm dream dream dream! Enjoy

Scene

Coming in modeling her all around their kitchen nook for him. "I am Amarabella in Jodie Turner-Smith’s 60’s flippy bob and bangs, so you like it? Like, well can I still play in it the way I like? Well of course. Then I love it! Grabbing, tossing her into the air bringing her throwing her across the bed he fondly atop her. So who talked you into it? Really bringing out these slanted eyes my kissable lick-able chocolate, creamy covered princesses. How about it, can I like picca-boo you, your new hairstyle right here. Right now? No. Not with both our parents waiting us parental Juttah now let me up Mr., I live with and you can have your way with me only not right now! Whoa! This intense thought sitting horny husband Heathrow Choctaw right up. I know the place. Your aunt Pe’ten pool house. Come on lover boy we’re gonna be late. "First." Taking her hand bringing her with him to their knees, “to pray together the prayer that went 911 virtual viral here the edge of worshipping Genesis marriage bed! Eyes closed. Heads bowed. Our father which art in heaven!”>>>”Hey, happy EDIF (mrmbb333 every day it’s Friday) “look sweetest sleepy head, your assignments early, late? Mine early. Wow don’t you look and smell killer. Yeah remember, they drop off what’s fashionable every Wednesday. Aah not till noon but I’d rather just go in with you, help you, or hang out with the girls. Then love I need you in the shower five minutes ago. I know it was a tug of whether to wake you or not. I hear Ambae credits for timely members but there's demerits for the tardy. I’m gonna grab us something to go. Seanán, just cranberry tea for me. oh ah news how those two Sita Shok and Anjani Mahabala turn out? I know, bringing the covers with her, how could a more miraculous matrimonial event than us up stage us? But yeah they’re good. I better, right, me too. For us now on I’m attached to you so whatever you decide. I want Paradise Ethiopia, two skyfalls the Nephilim. You? I mean you Ambae and your friends given that any thought? Yeah actually, the same, Nephilim Ethiopia though I never Seanán heard it called two Skyfalls. Right, yeah Grand Sia Maaseiah, Global Deburk them thinking that was the Sky phenomena about a spent star both mrmbb333 and Geo Stefan recent vids were about, ah that look like her Jesus and Apophis arriving as an Omega 13, ah," seeing how impressed he was with her, "well yes, now, clapping his hands, go go go!" Why speak in parables?

Google AI Mode

Why are officials urging tourists to skip Kauai after Hurricane Lowell?

Tourism officials are urging visitors to skip Kauai to give the island time to recover from the extensive infrastructure damage, power outages, and resource shortages caused by Hurricane Lowell. https://share.google/aimode/JXOQHLjn16J2aS2HL

Cursive, Normalcy Bias Tourism For Dummy Americans; terrorism mocked Biden/Cheney another human species endangerment...

-Perhaps the warnings for the clueless. Why officials have to warn what’s painfully obvious? I thought about this when mrmbb333 kinda said the same. Really are Americans totally ruin; to ill prepared to judge these urgent matters for themselves. How did they ever save themselves by the hundreds of millions to billions or was that Isaiah ZECHARIAH John and my disillusionment!

See more here, I visited this one concern of AODHF my Dan 9:27a/Rev 11:1, 2/Rev 16 Pres Obama WH meaning it’s inevitable you were going to run from Sen Obama by the hundreds of millions; followed by running from any type Dan 9:27b/Rev 11:5/Rev 16. President Trump marvel not he and I were in a race him the WH me also Trump Archangel UK/BC/US GA’S coast!

I guess we can presume all our the Genesis the Old Testament mothers were various types of Mother Africa right until they reached in to the woman seed of intervention virgin birth Mother Mary. Next I know I as Rev 12-1-6 estranged wife to divine father was laid back into a ground up cradle Archangel THEM had us from here!

An old messenger I shared You Tube, More fires in California wine country prompt emergency evacuations | WNT, https://youtu.be/a3zEC8aMqTQ, (In one case, flames are reaching, 150, feet into the sky; I explained, by the time, (Jan 22-29, {2018}), Rev 10, Mighty Angel said, beware the Midwest, the Eastern Seaboard, as the inundated with such forewarnings, US West Pacific, it's, US West Pacific, those things no more, was already scorched earth, beware, repent, RUN or perish, Apb

-Since I created this prophetic parable, as is dated, https://phearsonreganachristmascarol.blogspot.com/2020/09/you-seen-latest-glass-fire-burns.html, (I found this on Dutchsinse channel, 9/23/20 URGENT Special Report for Western Canada and United States - Time to Get Out Head East ASAP, https://youtu.be/2krl1x_LcBo, (If you remember, (Jan 22-29, {2018}), Kobe Bryant, as of NBA's, MBA's, going on California dreaming, his fiery crash, (Jan 22, {2020}), just revisited; Rev 10 Mighty Angel, and Rev 17, 7th Angel, John saw standing one foot the planet, the other, foot, the sea; I saw standing area map. US/Canada W. Pacific; further saw THEM, Rev Holies, in a running race, (Dec 29, 2019), to put, predicted (Dec 24/25, {2001}), doomsday, fiery, apocalypse US soil, back on track, beware, repent, RUN, you know where, Apb

Trump declines Saudi crown prince's call for US strikes on Houthis - report

Trump rejected the request, and US officials said the administration does not intend to take direct military action against the Houthis at this time, the report said. https://www.jpost.com/middle- beast/article-908366 believe me this God is the part Father King David Psalms 2 GOD who sobbing inconsolable once caused the silence in heaven John and I were there; here says I WILL LAUGH WHEN YOUR FEAR COME if the last generation during the last mass extinction had leaders who could be swayed by biblical prophecy: especially Bush Clinton Bush own Dan 5 handwriting of judgment on a wall Jeremiah 37:8 for millennia lessons learned!

I marvel my then 7 year old grand Caden bringing me making me aware of a cease fire falling out between UK Cameron Russia’s Putin and Syria’s Assad; this time its' me only a few days past he now 17 and I too laughing our world leaders laughingstock wedging WW3/MEGIDDO Armageddon during the last mass our their human extinction; then we start mocking when father king laugh it’s all a reaching for the wind; reaching for wind Caden your efforts are filled with what? The inevitability God's Will, Will Be Done!

Frightnight to rolling twilight skies it was the stampeding of elephants of staying awareness that brought me attesting to the 2018 Dec 3 2028 first Rev 2 Jesus matrix tenth day count award tug of Trump Abbas and his threaten 8 leads then 6 days that D-Day Daniel saw a little horn rise John saw three frogs come out their mouths I was hearing bring him to Abbas 8 or 8 of the 10 I saw rise Obama’s and Biden’s! Inevitable is GODS Will

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB



Comments