Itty Pitty Pieces Prophet Zechariah 14 witnessed some still running as LAMB OF GOD, KING ZION sat down again atop Mt Olivet!
This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB
Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?
🚨 HADES, PERSEPHONE, ITALY🚨Short I got this right before WEST RULE and all allying against the excellency of Jacob all begin to bun up literally 2009 red alert The Obamas red alert France lost how many to pool drownings alone? Then it hit me SONLIGHT GOD WALKS THE PLANET, remember John said there was sun needed in heaven, he THEY were it total lamination; I mean I just hinted to @MrMBB333 now all this unprecedented flooding a coolant.
I mean an area map between dominoing ELE The Pacific Ring Of Fire/US W Pacific Super Volcanoes, EZE 5 design 101 VEI8 Ben Affleck Armageddons by now mocked anywhere from The TIFF, THE MAYA, THE POMPEII MOVIE OF MEMPHIS a revisited 1811/1812 New Madrid, to their 1945 Aug dates as the cities Nagasaki and Hiroshima on US soil; remind SUNLIGHT he the one yanked us out of Chernobyl April spring rapture bragging you GOG, humanity's enemy as ashes under our feet!
host vid Youtube On The Pulse With Geo-Silki WATER APOCALYPSE, Japan's All-Time Rain Record Just Broke-Then Nagoya's Street Started Erupting: I know weeks to a day prior CHINA commander all ships get Asians out The Pacific!
Inquiring about 2021 Oct 11, 2026, mocked, Brad Pitt and Jolies Kids, in the surreal breaking news a US Marine of trading US submarine tech; is Zuckerburg's Titantic yacht a submersible, more so did I just hint at a water water; no, but warning Obama's Aug 2010, we watch it all, all of descend new, twice, warn a Noah's Cousin, to an Aqua Era; then there's an angel up there with a pouring pitcher.
host vid Youtube/X @MrMBB333 NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS BUT EVERYBODY SEES IT! https://www.youtube.com/live/APZDfE5WncM?si=ayQKMGZu_Eq6UiNQ; some type way by God's Christ' Jesus' Grace mrmbb33 and his as Rev 17:14 earth to sky watchers are seeing there's an underwater volcanic eruption off of ten days Hawaii missile morn MIGHTY ANGEL warn The America's Atlantic get away from ELE ASIANS/US/BC THE PACIFIC/US W PACIFIC here's it Oregon, then Brightside global followed, BSG don't do shorts, his follows with Scientist warn....some bout Oregon coast!
YouTube Brightside Global See Scientist, warn an underwater volcano near the Oregon coast is waking up https://youtu.be/fmyvwc_b1Qk could this mrmbb333 https://www.youtube.com/live/zXqrAUi11Qg?si=o6AvHBnEQnM7XK8F could this be the same anomaly? This is 10 days Hawaii Missile morn Rev 10 Mighty Angel warn beware ELE THE Pacific/US Pacific as far as he mentions The Midwest, The Eastern Seaboard!
Youtube Mrmbb333 See Strange Sky Anomaly Entering Pacific Northwest! SeeBrightside https://www.youtube.com/live/zXqrAUi11Qg?si=o6AvHBnEQnM7XK8F could this be the same anomaly? This is 10 days Hawaii Missile morn Rev 10 Mighty Angel warn beware ELE THE Pacific/US Pacific as far as he mentions The Midwest The eastern seaboard!
Does It Sound Like It Looks? Does it Drive Like It look?
1969 Plymouth Road Runner $36,900 Maple Motors TEST DRIVE! https://youtu.be/HYcWm3LLb4Q?si=R5Gbrj4083Hl5tvY; look at it, now listen to it, now see how it drive; NOWLINK DRIVE! What was the car, red alert celeb Vin Diesel Fast and Furious, Dom character drove? Like Its 2001,1970 Dodge Charger R/T? I Know!
Y
ouTube Patrick Humphrey An Entire US Port was just DESTROYED..... Fuel Rationing Announced https://youtu.be/YmWMYw3EhS0: I mistaken put this in goggle AI view, and it totally disputed it ...I like Patrick that you ask questions know also only a few can see these events and only a few care enough to act! Since Sen Obama/1st Pres Trump Hundreds of millions been shown to escape this area map Rev 10 Mighty Angel warn Pacific US Pacific! NOWRUN!!
Did you know Patrick mrmbb333 reported during 2018 Atlantic hurricane season every red alert US Coastal area The America's were affected by one or more of these cataclysmic events? Did you know further since before Pres Bush/VP Cheney hurricane Katrina US to The Caribbean costal areas were red alert areas; for decades so is mocked NBA'S Dreaming, California marked with an X? Marvel not I see Rev 3 Jesus with a hammer while beaming out all children into that wrecking ball through our house of a mother-ship'
Frightight, then again, just a few days ago I woke hearing what I named it all 2026 April fool day, D-Day Iran, I heard 666 boys Ezekiel's 38, 39 Gog, Magog, Hamon-gog Netanyahu, Zelensky and Trump x's 2 there's the word hammering scrolling on the news ticker, see John's Gog and Magog and my 2015/2026 now 2x's President Trump being mocked Gog, billions of coastal sand-heads join a Rev 20, reemerging hostile red dragon them and blink don't blink they're by the billions all pushing up lakes of fires and brimstone. Only like I told ARCHANGEL Michael's Grand Caden only days ago that's if they're not tossed into something a million times worst than hell, Jesus ,THE CHRIST, threaten outer darkness!
Listening to Tasha Cobbs Leonard - You Know My Name ft. Jimi Cravity ft. Jimi Cravity: He Know My Name, https://youtu.be/t7owFiihXgg?si=IcFdBr5h9pGVBrR9: there's psalm 139 king David, to King Solomon, book of keeping names: John witnessed, Jesus open a book full of names, I watched, as this list of names torn off its Archangel's US GA's Coast Crossover 190 million US; the book of names laid at the foot of my feet! HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
Youtube Mr Ballen The single mistake she made that cause her absolutely everything, Mr. Ballen two weeks ago 9/09/2026 https://youtu.be/8qYCResxqOM?si=MQ_FIte-dNA8V09d; ANONYMOUS QUESTION ON THE BLACK BOARD CAN THESE BONES LIVE During comments and a prophetic parable, I made reference lately to Ezekiel's Valley Of The dry bones I, they decades later aligned keeping The African Juttah sinless Negeb Ophel Hill dry hill
seeing this area piled up with skeletal heads in the back drop of movies GOD this witness I was thinking about it when your vid hit, 1:10:09 mark and you begin talking about a mass grave 6 million dead this 17th century the catacombs of Paris France. I'm sitting going wow he pick that right out of my inquiring thoughts, remember France since Senator Obama's campaign is a red alert territory.
Scene
"That kiss." Finding her three days later the courtyard secret garden where her friends said she’d be at this time. "It has miraculously haunted me and my bedroom every night since. I’m talking fists biting ankle burning wall climbing and because I know equally hair follicles to toe popping electrifying you too are being bedazzled so. I don’t know about you Ambae but I am tired of cold showers, plus they are helping less and less! I also know plague with such extreme desires isn’t a grounds for marriage but holy scripture does say it’s best you do marry than be plagued with extreme desires. Am I Seanán Corbain Serengeti supposed to consider that a proposal? Look at me Ambae," handing his hand, bringing her his way. "please come with me. Yeah well, that’s not looking at me. "Looking at you," sniffing, brushing a nearing nose. "When we collided that day, from that point on I wanted to know you, ask you if you’d consider me being your significant other? Here is the conclusion, That conclusion. Will you Amberley Praline Steiger be my immortal one and only, its eons to come? You say this was always your plan; since the day we met, despite how weirdo it all was? Of course, yes, when I worked up enough nerves to ask you to dance that was my goal, my move on you so to speak. Laying your sweetheart head into my chest mine atop yours are we in agreement, we resign to we are one the others immortal significant other?" Nooooo! No kissing, no more fantastic features of crippling salacious dreams! No more cold showers. We're off to matrimonial department, the altar all, a Seanan long-lasting you smell incredible neck to neck hug of agreement, then!" Why speak in parables?
Unto Seanán Corbain Serengeti and Amberley (Ambae) Praline Steiger was born a daughter of remembrance Javierky Pineda Serengeti a son of remembrance Julian (Julio) Aleman Serengeti a son of remembrance Rolando Yoel Serengeti a son of remembrance Keyshawn Naranjo Serengeti, Steiger
Sulaiman Ahmed @shaykhsulaiman
THE YEMENI PEOPLE ARE EAGER TO MEET THE SAUDI-ZIONIST ENEMY,
https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2098016460408803808?s=46
Videos https://x.com/lmd1667261/status/2098014183891837270/video/1 you have got to see this armed Yemeni people making a march toward US ally Saudi Arabia! Whaaaaa;’ marvel not (MEDE) Iranian troops ask the US troops for a ground war; the world’s territory soil at this precise time to claim near a million world military. I heard from intravenous angels and Father Swaggart's panel of biblical scholars all while growing up in The Gospel of Jesus, THE CHRIST and The Spirit of Prophecy that’s also Jesus THE CHRIST! Remember my as 1997 epic phoenix lights hovering triangle craft silently over Memphis neighborhood divine visitor was to suggest repent mass assemblyand I’d say like my red cars of reveals to Rev 2 Jesus referenced The Matrix trilogy red chairs of reveal. KNOW BIBLICAL PROPHECY!
Google AI View
What are the latest details on the recent Russian aerial assault in Ukraine? Russia has unleashed a relentless wave of ballistic missile and drone strikes across Ukraine, aggressively breaking a temporary three-day diplomatic pause after U.S. peace envoys Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner departed the region, https://share.google/aimode/iYvPZrqH1wudQ5FtR
🚨 BREAKING: @Rusia_HD
Russia X 🇷🇺 ✅
🇷🇺Putin:"I want ordinary citizens of Western countries to hear me..
The truth is that the problems you are facing now are the result of years of actions by the ruling elites of your owncountries.. https://x.com/rusia_hd/status/2097410838105927696?s=4 a day after I asked some like Rev 10 Mighty God or Rev Mal 4/Rev 4 SONLIKE GOD, how I kinda forget who now walks the planet to intercede Gaza against Netanyahu is this what got my X account suspended; no telling you the last thing your Titans to Elites to Celebrity were doing was buiding Bunkers anywhere ten days Hawaii Missile morning Rev 10 mighty Angel, Rev 17, 7th angel warn UK/BC/US/ states get out of ELE The Pacific/US Pacific,
spreading. flooding molten lava across into the America's Atlantic; marvel not SUNLIGHT who commanded the repatriation of Africa's SW Atlantic is like here to make sure it done right and without any its interference! Ah 2021 Dec 3/4/5 so two months since Trump/Archangel warn since 2004 BIG ONES COMING and its Oct 17, resumed a not for 2500/600 7 year timeline, DRAGON BEAST THEM reign; WATCH! RUN! LIVE! Kinda like chances are extremely high where you and what you are doing isn't gonna save you from suddenly being 50 million US dead, BC 25 million UK 25 million believe it or not as is also biblical, scripture and prophetic Mat 24/Rev 3/Rev 18 GOD'S ARE RUNNING!
The Euphrates Is drying up and fallen angels are appearing? Is this the end? https://youtu.be/YmWMYw3EhS0; YES but also a beginning with 911 anniversary coming up you ever prayed GOD'S KINGDOM COME, it went viral with 911 calls that day! Youtube, Woodman's Tales, I track Bigfoot colonies and the southern US forest area colony is moving to the same coordinates https://youtu.be/hv7A5OcnQCY?si=fDBVZ_jTkJp_B9Rf and those 4 bound angels loosed and whatever 200 millions its demons, keys to a bottomless Pit of Cyrtid exchanged hands 2023 Aug 24/25 2026 I watched it to the end! I don't know how real this is , if its AI or click bait: like that impossible flock of bald eagles lately if big foots are migrating in a group like you'd I want to know in which direction.
Plus I thought about, I teased months ago On The Pulse with Geo-Silki warn we in a super volcano crisis and that wasn't flesh and blood; mocked a Noah's cousin of flooding magma how its beginning to look like when those animals knew to head for Noah's ark today's especially since 2015/2018/2028 Hawaii missile morning sudden translations that's SONLIGHT/Trump/Archangel US/BC/US GA'S/THE AMERICAS coast BILLIONS IT FLOATOVER!
YouTube Gabe Poirot Terrifying sounds. frequencies, deadliest, volcanoes, and the 911 anniversary, the sky tremble 20 hour’s ago; What if I told you Gabe it is aliens? According to what JN is saying, seeing portrayed both behind Rev 9//&12; SONLIGHT GOD, ARCHANGEL THEM allied by Ancient Aliens Red Dragon Beast/Gog, Magog, Hamon-gog them allied by Ancient Aliens ! I know I’d had 2 UFO events involving getting off this planet by skyrocketing crafts before I believed Aliens exist! Because I knew fallen, exile Ancient Angels exist and perpetrated all things Ancient Alien/Tech ...Apb
🚨 BREAKING:@Rusia_HD
Russia X 🇷🇺 ✅🇷🇺Putin: "I want ordinary citizens of Western countries to hear me.. The truth is that the problems you are facing now are the result of years of actions by the ruling elites of your own countries.. https://x.com/rusia_hd/status/2097410838105927696?s=46; I want to say I can’t believe this for weeks now breaking news is still tending on X but at the same time I’m not surprised perhaps like the matrix Neo he's beginning to believe when it come to ridding the planet of any and everything Rev 17, described West Rule all ELE'S were seen 2019 April 2/3/2022/2028 launched, incoming impacting happy to help Russia's Putin. Apostle like the 12, just saying !
Google AI View
Tell me about the UK and other nations banning West Bank settlement imports On September 8, 2026, the United Kingdom, France, and Canada coordinated a major policy shift by announcing upcoming bans on imports from illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank. Moving beyond individual measures, a total of 12 nations issued a joint statement backing national or European-wide trade restrictions, citing an urgent threat to a future two-state solution due to surging settlement building and settler violence, https://share.google/aimode/rX8sGrkB8SlicYttd; yeah it only took them 76, 000 men women and mostly children horribly dead; Netanyahu says he's in war with all of y'all, no doubt its predicted how he too like Hitlers Germany revisited imminent got 6 million more Jews dead; Prophet Zechariah 14 witnessed some still running as LAMB OF GOD, KING ZION sat down again atop Mt Olivet!
Listening to: Youtube New Boys, GOD'S NOT DEAD; taking us off intercessory prayer, still the only worship now (Rev 11). star warring HE allows borders on New Boys calling on God's revolution of raining everything up there natural and unnatural down here. Which remind China still has their own manmade sun/moon? Do InDeed Look Up/GET LAMB OF GOD JESUS OFF THIS PLANET!
ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Comments
Post a Comment