Itty Bitty Pieces Of AFTER THAT HITLER STYLE UN ASSEMBLY FIASCO WHO IN THEIR “EMPHASIS.” RIGHT MIND WOULD ALLY PRESIDENT TRUMP?
This is where I’d turn to my right beside me laptop remember my waking to a Mystery something was self Remoting My room My laptop My TV oh, and my phone. My laptop crashed as I was doing a Facebook comment. Like there any SONS of GOD/Christians in the land of America? I asked God the question without really thinking like I do sometime and there’s no telling what phenom come!”
Don’t all saints send me a laptop all at once but I need your help. I need another laptop. So to keep them them from piling up at my door you can send me Apostle need another laptop funds to $patann1258 or PayPal.me/Apostle5808
and yes that red celebrity Fantasia on Memphis Grenada Street Has something to do with it a tug if whether you guys you Christians will ever ever in this life/death time Support me financially?
Hos vid The Meidas Touch Iran calls his bluff https://youtu.be/ZchyUBNc-F0 45 minutes ago 09/29/2026
13 Reasons why I woke hearing you are like the 12; why that girl from X asked me like Nicodemus asked The LAMB OF GOD are you human? Did I just tell you this is the month post apocalypse 2015/2019 ELE VOLCANIC THE PACIFIC RINGS OF FIRE POMPEII MOVIE OF MEMPHIS/ 101 VEI8 YELLOWSTONES 2015/2025 September 20-23 Went viral on the Rapture 2017 they Practice taking everything GODS past present future off the planet 2023! Undoubtedly why 2020 Sept 2026 what yet a missed opportunity what only Gog Magog and Hamon Gog debate THEYRE ALL HERE SONLIGHT God, Trump Gabriel sky warring Archangel Michael THEN us, The Bride in their Predestined since Adam/Eve fall timeline a year it’s Adam 9:27 a/b Rev 11; 1,2 Rev 13:5 42 months interval 2021 Oct 17, 2026 Marvel THEY laid
Further I explained Uran 7 day offer of a ceasefire put us in when 2021 ANCIENT GUARDIAN ANGEL AND ANGELS OF INTERSTELLAR ARMAGEDDON resumed all these Israeli to Arabia area map not for 2600 years a 7 year final mass human extinction alien invasion apocalypse I mean you named abt manner of mass Casualty Events Historically you got every last type hitting Simultaneous and they can’t stop until well I heard kill all parents by!”
I keep asking you guys have you went with your biblical scholars to get to understand what a biblical hand writing of judgement bush now in capital letters CLINTON Bush Jeremiah 37:8 1998 so WW voting booth out of the most important scripture these end-days it points out this one part America will one day come up on a formidable enemy, and no matter how they pound them into the dust they will rise.
They will come they will burn our cities, marvel not you tug and war it’s brain splintering are guided fireballs actually that? Frightnight a handwriting of judgement dating back for thousands of years and reasons why ancient world systems from Egypt to Babylon to the Roman Empire/the British Empire ancestral us right this moment the 7th UK BC US standing in the way of the eighth of tge EMPHASIS PROPHETIC world system that follows them, age predestined biblical scriptural and prophetic
From your elephant of staying unaware stamping, to little Alice girl crying No, not the blue pill and Trump gave them cling the brace chariot aroundget it get off this doomsday planet or get it get SONLIGHT GOD commanded Archangel Michael THEN repatriation from US Georgia all along mocked famed letters USA exile luxury along the old transatlantic slave trade route until central America, South America what’s left of the American continent is again a part of Africa’s Southwest continent Apostle John and I, Apostle THEY entreat me explicitly witnessed this Pangea in reverse heard fit as puzzle pieces this for ourselves! Now link God’s are running presently reveal 2019 December 29 2021 December 29 2022 2026/2028/29 as Ancient Of Day Angels THEMSELVES running to put end days back on prophetic track until Trump/ARCHANGEL timeline finale and KING IF ALL KINGS KING ZION and both a splintering through planetary bodies 4 years a Friday 13 arrival Oct 13 2028/29 Apophis! Fightnight to amazing Grace to twilight skies Till see how Zech 14/Rev 19 John saw it all turn out Jesus Christ of Nazareth arriving instead as a gamma ray bursting post apocalypse spirit and then I heard he will kill you sabbath day on Main Street then I heard GET HOLY BRIDE OF WRATH saw spirit and bride just missile down Dan 2 King Nebuchadnezzar stone made without hands whoa could us three be Zechariah John and me be witnessing describing the same exact event; then I saw the planet was littered with the dead all blamed on whormonering warmongering us West Rule/ UK/BC/US and all allying us!”
Wall Street Journal
The US Exit Iraq
https://apple.news/Aq4pQ2IkxSPK5pZ8TfqlGMg
BAGHDAD—After spending more than 23 years and $1.7 trillion, America is winding down what critics have called its forever war in Iraq, closing the last major U.S. military base on Wednesday.
https://apple.news/Aq4pQ2IkxSPK5pZ8TfqlGMg; The US Exit Iraq leaving 200 million dead including unimaginable western deaths tolls revisited upon a huge container Saudi/ Bush/Cheney 2013 Nov ⅘ 2025 felled on Saddam gave us THEY I predicted an error Barack Hussein error Col Gaddafi’s revisit his, theirs.
NBA’S Kobe Bryant them California Dreaming red alert 2023 July 27 2026 next I heard add the 50 million US dead waking 2017 Jan 20/21 I was in a countdown his 2026 Trump inauguration I heard, hearing Britain 25 million dead Canada 25 million dead that’s 100 million westerners dead. Plus not counting his their Palestine dead 100 million Islamic dead
Rumor on X China Xi Zinping just remind the world what I been seeing since that 1986 Chernobyl April spring rapture 2025 THE WORLD CAN GO ON WITHOUT THE US I MEAN AFTER THAT HITLER STYLE UN ASSEMBLY FIASCO WHO IN THEIR “EMPHASIS.” RIGHT MIND WOULD ALLY PRESIDENT TRUMP?
THAT MADNESS CURSE YET LOOMS I SPIRIT AND BRIDE THEY ALSO ENTREAT ME MEAN GET IN YOUR OWN EZE 5 MY AND BEN AFFLECK BARBER SHOP MIRRORS STRAIGHT IN YOUR EYES AND ASK YOUR SPIRIT, SOUL GOD ARE YOU KING ZEDEKIAH KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR AND KING BELSHAZZAR IN YOUR RIGHT MINDS?
See also TWO U.S. PRESIDENTIAL DOOMSDAY PLANES AIRBORNE!! U.S. NUCLEAR FORCES ON HIGH ALERT!! https://youtu.be/_4UpJTv4IpE
US Doomsday planes took flight over the US six of them two flying ridiculously low evident GOD TOO DOING God WHAT HE MUST reaping error Iraq prison bars like a sword target burning Bush you in that number hundreds of millions of you I saw also running from Obama’s error Col Gaddafi’s and Trump’s then error Gen. Qassem Soleimani present 🚨 ERROR 🚨 Ayatollah Ali Khamenei; during president Biden/Harris the word NOW shown in Christmas multicolored blinking lights of caution revisited months back 🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨 as NOWLINK GODS ARE RUNNING! ARE YOU GODS?
Getting out of forever wars Iraq after hearing Cat 7 thinking Cat 8 yeah I’m looking at those forever Cat 5/6 in the Northern Hemisphere/US States The Pacific also since ten days Hawaii missile morning Rev Mighty Angel warn all fifty US states run from a barbecuing into its lesser of US barbecue state Georgia’s Coast. I ask only hours ago are they gaining The 7 Horns Of Hormuz while losing WEST RULE/North America!
Then again I woke I know it’s like red cars to handing Pompeii Movie Of Memphis Bride running shoes for red tattered wedding heels/Hills Jesus Morpheus Red Chair reveals. Frightnight losing the world Christmas Day 190 years ago so putting us actually New Madrid 1811/1812 again.
Here’s some of the death tolls short two US Quarters world dead then Jesus own millennium descends; then 1000 years later Gods kingdom follows Neo our work is done here like that Jesus prayer that went viral 2001 9:11 now 2026 Sept 29, 2228/29!SONLIGHT GOD WALKS HERE GOD OF ALL GODS REIGN HERE! HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAMbuy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Comments
Post a Comment