Itty Bitty Pieces Of AFTER THAT HITLER STYLE UN ASSEMBLY FIASCO WHO IN THEIR “EMPHASIS.” RIGHT MIND WOULD ALLY PRESIDENT TRUMP?

  
This is where I’d normally turn to my right beside me laptop and finish editing, only remember my waking to a Mystery? Something was self remote controlling my room, my laptop, my tv and oh my phone. I know all my technical devices. My laptop crashed a day or so
while I doing a Facebook comment. Like there’s any SONS of GOD/Christians in the land of America? 

I asked God the question without really thinking like I do sometimes and there’s no telling what phenom follows! Don’t all saints send me a laptops  all at once but I need your help. I need another laptop. So to keep them from piling up at my door you can send me Apostle need another laptop funds to $patann1258 or PayPal.me/Apostle5808! 

Please don’t chat me back you’re on a distant planet with Elon Musk them and incapable of helping me financially! Just totally ghost me like mine oftentimes do. Well yes good question that red alert celebrity Fantasia looking at Real estate on Memphis Grenada Street Has something to do with it; a tug of whether you guys, you Christians will ever in this life/death time support me, financially? THEIR entreated like the original twelve. 

host vid YouTube Patrick Humphrey
The largest military plant in the US exploded into frames, https://youtu.be/1o-7a2qaTbY: also see,  Trump  has midnight meltdown https://youtu.be/7yMimNpAauc; Meidas is saying everything Trump’s touches turns disastrous not realizing that’s been aligned to his US Presidency since his first day one; 13 reasons why I begged you all don’t put him back him in there 2020/2021 election; warn his everything is followed by mass disasters. 

Then seeming as evidence too many 2018 Hurricanes hits beginning with Harvey ending with Michael marvel not too many US States being hit by The Pacific unimaginable outbreak, with a worst than  Polo building and Polo itself hitting Texas presently and headed toward already a Noah’s cousin, Aqua Era event drowning US territories! 

Host vid The Meidas Touch Iran calls his bluff https://youtu.be/ZchyUBNc-F0 45 minutes ago 09/29/2026

13 Reasons why I woke hearing you are like the 12; why that girl from X asked me like Nicodemus asked The LAMB OF GOD are you human? Did I just tell you this is the month post apocalypse 2015/2019 ELE VOLCANIC THE PACIFIC RINGS OF FIRE POMPEII MOVIE OF MEMPHIS/ 101 VEI8 YELLOWSTONES 2015/2025 September 20-23

All all all went viral as the Rapture date 2017 THEY Practice taking everything GODS past present future off the planet it’s Jan/Sept 2023! Undoubtedly why 2020 Sept 2026 what yet a missed opportunity what? Only a perfect 7 days ago. Gog Trump, Magog and Hamon-Gog, you debate THEY’RE ALL HERE SONLIGHT God, Trump Gabriel sky warring Archangel Michael THEM us, The Bride in their Predestined since Adam/Eve fall timeline a year it’s Dan 9:27 a/b Rev 11; 1,2 Rev 13:5 42 months interval 2021 Oct 17, 2026!

Further I explained Iran 7 day offer of a ceasefire actually put us in when 2021 ANCIENT GUARDIAN ANGELS AND ANGELS OF INTERSTELLAR ARMAGEDDON resumed all these Israeli to Arabia area map. Like this not for 2600 years a 7 year final mass human extinction alien invasion apocalypse. I mean you named its manner Mass Casualty Events Historically like I told 2015, Alex Jones and he too predicted that nor’easters/Mid Atlantic type flooding. Clearly  I warn THEYRE all coming you got every last type hitting simultaneously and they can’t stop until. Well I heard 2017/2019/2023 January February, March 2026/28/29 kill all parents by! ASTEROID FINISH ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLS! 

I keep asking you guys have you went with your biblical scholars to get to understand what a biblical hand writing of judgement Bush, now in capital letters CLINTON, Bush Jeremiah 37:8 1998! Sooo WW-voting booths out of the most important scripture these end-days it points out this one part. Marvel not error Islam to its Islamic assassin creed America will one day come upon a formidable enemy, and no matter how they pound them into the dust they will rise. 

Understand no matter how US pound them into the dust ANCIENT CHALDEANS They will come they will take and burn US cities. Marvel not you tug of war it’s brain splintering are more and more guided fireballs; we saw one escorted into an erupting volcano are actually that? Frightnight a to handwriting of judgement dating back for thousands of years and reasons why ancient world systems from Egypt to Babylon to the Roman Empire/the British Empire ancestral us. 

Here, right this moment the 7th UK BC US standing in the way of the eighth of the EMPHASIS PROPHETIC WORLD SYSTEM that follows them, predestined, biblical, scriptural and prophetic. From your elephants of staying unaware stamping, to little Alice girl crying, no not the blue pill and Trump Gabriel THEM circling the BRIDES CHARIOT all around! Get it please, get it, get off this doomsday planet;

Further get it get SONLIGHT GOD commanded Archangel Michael THEM repatriation from US Georgia’s COAST witnessed all along mocked famed letters USA exile luxury along the old transatlantic slave trade route. Right until Central America, South America what’s left of the American Continent is again a part of Africa’s Southwest Continent

Apostle John and I, Apostle of JESUS THEY also entreat me explicitly witnessed this Pangea in reverse heard them fit as puzzle pieces. Now link God’s are running presently reveal 2019 December 29 2021 December 29 2022 2026/2028/29 as Ancient Of Days Angels THEMSELVES running to put end days back on prophetic track until Trump/ARCHANGEL timeline finale.

KING OF ALL KINGS KING ZION and both a splintering through planetary bodies 4 years a Friday 13 arrival Oct 13 2028/29 commanded asteroid Apophis! Fightnight to amazing Grace to twilight skies till he comes see how Zech 14/Rev 19 John saw it all turn out Jesus Christ of Nazareth arriving instead as a gamma ray bursting.

Actually post apocalypse spirit and Bride then I heard he will kill you sabbath day on Main Street then I heard GET HOLY BRIDE OF WRATH saw spirit and bride just missile down Dan 2 King Nebuchadnezzar stone made without hands whoa could us three be Zechariah John and me be witnessing describing the same exact event; then I saw the planet was littered with the dead all blamed on whormonering warmongering us West Rule/ UK/BC/US and all allying us!”

Wall Street Journal

The US Exit Iraq

https://apple.news/Aq4pQ2IkxSPK5pZ8TfqlGMg

BAGHDAD—After spending more than 23 years and $1.7 trillion, America is winding down what critics have called its forever war in Iraq, closing the last major U.S. military base on Wednesday.

https://apple.news/Aq4pQ2IkxSPK5pZ8TfqlGMg; The US Exit Iraq leaving 200 million dead including unimaginable western deaths tolls revisited upon a huge container Saudi/ Bush/Cheney 2013 Nov ⅘ 2025 felled on Saddam gave us THEY I predicted an error Barack Hussein error Col Gaddafi’s revisit his, theirs.

NBA’S Kobe Bryant them California Dreaming red alert 2023 July 27 2026 next I heard add the 50 million US dead waking 2017 Jan 20/21 I was in a countdown his 2026 Trump inauguration I heard, hearing Britain 25 million dead Canada 25 million dead that’s 100 million westerners dead. Plus not counting his their Palestine dead 100 million Islamic dead

Rumor on X China Xi Zinping just remind the world what I been seeing since that 1986 Chernobyl April spring rapture 2025 THE WORLD CAN GO ON WITHOUT THE US I MEAN AFTER THAT HITLER STYLE UN ASSEMBLY FIASCO WHO IN THEIR “EMPHASIS.” RIGHT MIND WOULD ALLY PRESIDENT TRUMP?

THAT MADNESS CURSE YET LOOMS I SPIRIT AND BRIDE THEY ALSO ENTREAT ME MEAN GET IN YOUR OWN EZE 5 MY AND BEN AFFLECK BARBER SHOP MIRRORS STRAIGHT IN YOUR EYES AND ASK YOUR SPIRIT, SOUL GOD ARE YOU KING ZEDEKIAH KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR AND KING BELSHAZZAR IN YOUR RIGHT MINDS?

See also TWO U.S. PRESIDENTIAL DOOMSDAY PLANES AIRBORNE!! U.S. NUCLEAR FORCES ON HIGH ALERT!! https://youtu.be/_4UpJTv4IpE

US Doomsday planes took flight over the US six of them two flying ridiculously low evident GOD TOO DOING God WHAT HE MUST reaping error Iraq prison bars like a sword target burning Bush you in that number hundreds of millions of you I saw also running from Obama’s error Col Gaddafi’s and Trump’s then error Gen. Qassem Soleimani present 🚨 ERROR 🚨 Ayatollah Ali Khamenei; during president Biden/Harris the word NOW shown in Christmas multicolored blinking lights of caution revisited months back 🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨 as NOWLINK GODS ARE RUNNING! ARE YOU GODS?

Getting out of forever wars Iraq after hearing Cat 7 thinking Cat 8 yeah I’m looking at those forever Cat 5/6 in the Northern Hemisphere/US States The Pacific also since ten days Hawaii missile morning Rev Mighty Angel warn all fifty US states run from a barbecuing into its lesser of US barbecue state Georgia’s Coast. I ask only hours ago are they gaining The 7 Horns Of Hormuz while losing WEST RULE/North America!

Then again I woke I know it’s like red cars to handing Pompeii Movie Of Memphis Bride running shoes for red tattered wedding heels/Hills Jesus Morpheus Red Chair reveals. Frightnight losing the world Christmas Day 190 years ago so putting us actually New Madrid 1811/1812 again.

Here’s some of the death tolls short two US Quarters world dead then Jesus own millennium descends; then 1000 years later Gods kingdom follows Neo our work is done here like that Jesus prayer that went viral 2001 9:11 now 2026 Sept 29, 2228/29! SONLIGHT GOD WALKS HERE GOD OF ALL GODS REIGN HERE! HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM 

Host Vid YouTube Geophysicist Stefan Burns Get ready, Cascadia  The Repercussions From This Will Be Huge; https://youtu.be/IkkrS0J9PIc; further since 2024 Oct Geo-Stefan your assessments are hitting red alert dates  ago 2004/2021 Oct 1 till it’s Oct 3 2026  WE HAVE TWO BIG ONES COME this is precisely what Rev 10 mighty Angel and Rev 17,7th Angel warn ten days past Hawaii missile morning get ye the Midwest, The Eastern Seaboard far far far  away! 

Frightnight since there’s its mocked to their 1945 Aug dates 8/15 as the days of Nagasaki And Hiroshima on US soil aligned to THE ENTIRE DOMINOING/NOAHS DAY FLOODING THE PACIFIC VOLCANIC APOCALYPSE The TIFF! The Pompeii movie of Memphis! The Ben Affleck Armageddon YELLOWSTONE! Which make all other Eze 5 type design mass disasters mandatory evacuations out of the way of as the Dino days/an alien invasion, aftermath! 

Admittedly I asked whether you Geo-Stefan and mrmbb333, https://www.youtube.com/live/dyrDkoVIfIQ?si=MvF9fDcgIPBzD2KJ are seeing the same sun one says it’s depleted and is no threat presently so super El Niño is drawing its elevated heat source from the core and you who’s Geophysicist is saying yes we do have to be concerned with a solar system that went essential since its coronal mass ejection a week or so ago! Then I remind one is more earth watcher and the other more skywalker.

Whereas since 3 weeks before I heard Cat 7 and THE PACIFIC MONSTROUS OUTBURST WITH MONSTERS NOAA warn. Like so both correct if you consider the article saying the core is in a reversal and they don’t know why nor for how long. So I’m saying hurricanes typhoons cyclones used to circulate the planet’s temperatures into the north is breaking down and working overtime reproducing Rev 10 Mighty Angel red alert The Pacific Cat 5/6/7 storms just as you all say! 

Then I’m like and there’s they gave us reasons why I woke speaking Japanese Chinese Spanish and finish it off waking saying Dud/bab.la in Dutchsinse! He’s right here  https://youtu.be/v0NuSIUQZbM, 9/30/2026 -- Seattle Washington and LA California both hit by Earthquakes -- Now on the move so also warning Mighty Angel warn areas! These are area map you need to get away from not only Eze 5 designing mandatory evacuations but SONLIGHT Trump/ARCHANGEL THEM US GA’S COAST SKYROCKETING TO FLOAT-OVER! 
Blessed are skyrocketers!

I was saying as I was falling down. stomach aching laughing at something Meidas touch said about this vid 

and all to do was to suddenly skyrocket to break the hilariousness of it all it’s not what he’s saying to  justify Pres Trump WW-Colored People/Illegal, “Aliens,” include The Obama’s in that it’s the stress ball Meidas points out in this guys hand and I go yeah and it watered down martyr blood pink and I burst crying laughing if possible harder than Trump saying to AI warning don’t worry they have a really smart President and I burst, ah laughing and couldn’t stop really seriously I couldn’t stop so yeah  world wide voting booth see, listen here and intervene US Troops show you do give a damn reinforce the war powers act missed by one vote demand Republicans agree! Demand it! 

See also here, YouTube mrmbb333 MYSTERIOUS DEBRIS IMPACTS SATURN - IS IT EARTHBOUND? https://www.youtube.com/live/oX1VTAzFDsI?si=BjyP4wlyJxdu18jl today 2004/2021 October 1/October 3 /2021 Nov 11/21 2026 Ben Affleck arrives Eze 5 and our barbershop reveal saying we missed a big one then mocks the warning two big ones coming, I just heard a YouTuber say the iconic single most threat to mankind is asteroid impact. 

I said, returned no the single most unprecedented threat to the continuation of the Genesis God, man human being The ancient of days Holy Father (AODHF) showing HIMSELF Star Warring alongside Archangel! Whereas the same extinction level caliber would be the rewrite all Ancient UFOLOGY all around Ancient Intravenous Angels our own UFO disclosure fallen exile here ancient angels is why Ancient Aliens and a bottomless pit of Cryptid exist! 

Further know mrmbb333  taking us to see what else  it is up too! Wrecking ball through the planetary bodies and destabilizing solar lunar, tectonic to technological Systems  billions of years before interstellar us 3IAtlas; see more bout a star warring himself AODHF see Psalm 2/Revelation 11/12/20

Marvel not suspiciously Caught on video some fireballs as I surmised guided into erupting volcanoes one involving a UFO  possibly gl helped!  See more here Rev 6 6th seal/ www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com is this Chicken Little, Apostle John and I the sky folds back like a handwriting of Judgments Dan 5/Jer 37 forewarning scroll crystallize break, crack along a splintering Apophis huge shards and missile everything up there down here! Then you hear Ps 2 God I WILL LAUGH WHEN HAMON-GOG GREAT WHORE MYSTERY BABYLON ERROR BUSH/CHENEY NEW FEAR-FACTOR COME! 

Hear John and they will instead of running from erupting, sliding, melting mountains and hills. They run to them crying like all US soil molten lava bunkers fall on us and hide us for the great day of his wrath is come and who saints to sinners shall be able to stand? Then I hear and this shall be the end witnessed Mystery woman enter bellowing sweltering world stage multimillion man single water-cooler; with more now blacken judgment bowls. When she stumbles into a more compassionate role instead offers up Jesus reserved for his FAITHFUL holy apostles mansions in heaven! NOWLINK WATCH! RUN! LIVE! JCON/JCOR

Google AI Mode 

What Is The Anonymous Question On The African Juttah Reveals Class Black Board? 


A massive overnight Russian missile and drone assault on September 30, 2026, targeted Kyiv's energy infrastructure, forcing local authorities to reintroduce emergency power cuts and blackouts. The extensive attack, which Prime Minister Serhii Koretskyi described as the first combined, large-scale assault on the energy grid since the previous heating season, has brought back the heavy hum of backup generators and caused widespread disruptions across the capital. 

Right, after that insane Trump UN and Xi Jinping display BRICS, BRICS WW currency Xi Jinping stand the world stage all at loggerheads with the USA. Explaining solution # 1 mugging at them all THE WORLD can go without the USA. Know not just where Netanyahu has driven Israel/Palestine and Arabia! Also where Trump has driven The Atlantic The America’s/SW Africa so does it say to the rest of the world at the edge of nightmarish economies of longest knotted ropes and damsel in distress mother and child weighing waning cliffhangers! 

Tgen John see those two US Barack Hussein voting booths two large beast one from land one for sea separate from whormonering warmongering USA turn her  allies! Then I  too hear it whore and beast separated. Then I see it Britain, America take separate forks in the road, then I hear it get holy bride of wrath get Daniel 2 Apophis separate Britain America into itty bitty pieces wipe Canada from the map; then THEY stand right here tell me we Will take 190 million list USA out of this area

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Comments