Itty Bitty Pieces They lost their jobs after posting about Charlie Kirk, but some have no regrets;

This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB
Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?
hist vid Youtube Geophysicist Stefan Burns this is getting very concerning; All Signs Point To A Huge Earthquake Striking Soon... https://youtu.be/XbjO-vhWtqc; don’t try to adjust your HD, 5G and Social Media Screening you really are the end all f your world a new planet descending to replace the disintegrating right from under everything you treasure; worst case scenario for you this put you at the mercy of LAMB OF GOD JESUS CHRIST because none your leaders to stone god can help at this and being Gog Gog doesn’t save lives souls he is as genocidal as GOD is savior
He called me crazy when I said ah yeah world volcanoes waking up to help Eze 5 designed in my prayer closet/hall-bath a Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone and 101 VEI8 performances; then we hear Joel 2 SOUND THE ALARM 2 Peter 3 KNOWING IT'LL ALL INCINERATE! Then JN sees Rev 19
Into telling you it’s how I met Alex jones earth quake forecasting Dutchsinse reasons why I write read and warn in Dutch languages; I have earth watcher and sky walker him you mrmbb333 because I was chasing down hearing 99 bowls of molten lava that during 1st Trump WH become some bout Rite Pharmacies and a hand writing on his border wall 99 bowls of molten lava; presently so you where not to be ever again erupting up dominoing ELE The Pacific US W Pacific and you got me Rev 10 Mighty Angel and Rev 177th angels all up waning you and 7 th Angel and mystery woman have more now blacken judgment bowls! NONE EXEMPT PAUPER TO ELITE NOWLINK REPENT! RUN! RACE!
host vid YouTube mrmbb333 THEY CAN'T HIDE THIS MUCH LONGER! https://www.youtube.com/live/UTRoTPq875w?si=fdU4RJ04HNfWVIdS the scrolling on the news ticker make me think about Rev 17:14 Jesus hammering T sand heads scrolling on the news tricker which then remind 2021 Oct 17 Trump Archangel did take my shoulders for shaking going great tribulations 2015 what happened to Aug 2019 Handwriting clumsily escape Yellowstone that’s my mom’s Aug 7 BD:
What I been explaining right before that 2022 Hunga Tunga eruption we were warn Hawaii was building and some bout Yellowstone this was on my eldest son Nov ⅘ 2022 BD and he procrastinating GA’S coast Float was driving toward Pompeii Movie of Memphis. Hawaii Kīlauea erupted its 50 plus times while he equally drove there July 4 celebration so when he didn’t go there just now cut his uncle funeral I preferred it that way
These mysterious blue orbs how soon y’all forget mrbb333 we’ve watched what what seem a UFO craft direct a fireball into an exploding Volcano: plus this third day of you proving that’s an erupting underwater volcano there’s a video months back into 2025 on the pulse with Silki travel to Oregon, to possibly watch an underwater eruption I warn how dangerous these events by design untellable and she fled the area!
And no 10,000 because they're erupting underwater volcanos in Mighty Angel warn area where there's predicted He, Rev 17, 7 th Angel and flying on Angel Wings I witnessed dominoing until 101 VEI8 YELLOWSTONES Is a Noah's cousin of flooding molten lava is not a good thing Frightnight to amazing grace here's more evidence of what I warn of THEM giving me demos of these most apocalyptic scenario never ever imagined that’s happening.
You have but one mission impossible run to the opposite side of THE Pacific US W Pacific to one THEY mock a lesser BBQ state US GA’S coast. Until I mean the ever mounting Anonymous question on the black board is you guys can do this same work out of also Trump THEM/Archangel THEM Jordan’s Petra to Georgia’s coast, to Africa's SW Atlantic right, RIGHT?
Listening To Goodness of God, performed by Jordan McCullough, https://youtu.be/iI60c67VZg8?si=X1AFdx0rVPzdgIAi and lyrics just got stunk in my hear R Kelly, I believe I can fly, https://youtu.be/G4YF_bUrmf8?si=ydMKGOYo60FFNYpa; inbound missile alert, remember while Hawaiians were running for their lives, in the spirit world Rev 2 Jesus and every and I do mean every ancient intravenous angel was at Memphis son home, when Jesus looked at me, at the time an imagine Movie, Good Guy, Michael Ealy and asked me would THEY too, ancient intravenous ascend y'all better pray not, then I woke hearing he, (at the time Chernobyl April spring melt down, Mal 4 described SONLIGHT Of God arriving with healing wings? He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall thou trust (when Ezekiel 1, seeing God's Glory leave the temple, saw a man's hand under the wings of the Orpannim was he too seeing a type, my for 40 years, April Spring Rapture?
Does It Sound Like It Look. Does It Drive Like It Looks?
Youtube Assess and Caress with Donald Osborne: Americana Through the Decades | Jay Leno's Garage; https://youtu.be/f2OIVHATOnY?si=iLO7yLdhb2weeAcL; I don't some say these are just for collection but right now before a piled of bikes on the highway in place of cars, drive these beautiful babies, you know where or just ask red alert since Bush/Biden burning WH running with his arms, to his car filled with Jolie kids, Brad Pitt!
Remember me getting this, 🚨AVAILABILITY 🚨 and eventually this 🚨REDEMPTION🚨while I was packing to getting here, while Eze 5 AODHF held off for now that Christmas 2001 BEHEMOTH SOLAR 2025 Easter BEHEMOTH SOLAR paused mind splintering Matrix tenth say count of nano-second resume; blink don't blink but last 190 years didn't even happen; I woke a day past no flirting with Keanu Reeves movies, like the day the earth stood, still these huge solar coronal holes are earth facing and this just come onto my phone!
Yahoo news TCD, US study warns a 1-in-250-year solar storm could cut power to 5 million, cost $1.8 billion a day, shown to be evidently true since Geo Stefan come to my youtube, 2024 Oct been seeing earth facing huge enough coronal holes to get us back to the Dino days aftermath we're presently but John and I both saw the ebbing and flowing of these events only now a nano-second while the antichrist reign alien invasion and 666 economy rages onward just get out of Rev mighty angel warn get away and stay away from The Pacific/US West Pacific see further here, THEY CAN'T HIDE THIS MUCH LONGER! THEY https://www.youtube.com/live/UTRoTPq875w?si=IueOesALjZnBxcOs (those two crystallized godzilla beast I saw up there 1998 New York and an Egyptian Sobek falsifying apocalyptic skies with crystal skies) CAN'T HIDE THIS MUCH LONGER,] what for 4 days now youtube mrmbb333 and his earth sky-watchers/walkers are seeing up there and all around, again Rev 10 Mighty Angel warn to RUN areas!
host vid, Brazil in danger, Brazil hit by powerful storms, flows hail, and tornado https://youtu.be/iCTdgwgWCkY;
I’m not sure but I believe Brazil is the B in BRICS new world order slash BRICS currency? I’m just saying these areas have a God complex at Jonah situation going on until they basically sacrifice themselves to Intercede Gaza's children/Arabia/ to The Americans children; marvel not I’m shown letting down a knotted rope to children trapped in the Anubis underground only first there's I’m shown standing before a class of children teaching them how to Chinese language work of procrastinating endangered THE AMERICAN CHILDREN Intervention BRAZIL INDIA CHINA! and if he come on US soil with any and every happy ELE you can imagine, Russia’s Putin!”
Sulaiman Ahmed @shaykhsulaiman
WATCH: THE 10 IRANIAN FISHERMEN HELD BY THE UAE HAVE RETURNED HOME! https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2099047744753090634?s=46; right besides that witnessing MEDE build up of torture vehicles there's watching the horrific award to US military families that 11:00 shopping lunch hour: watch how they too love and welcome their loved ones; Americans almost had this with their Persian Gulf assigned military loved ones back home! Gods and not Gog’s President Trump perfect Iranian ceasefire.
Frightnight to Amazing grace come to think who were the genus his advisers that brought him around? Too bad he feared more for his life and weighed his monetary and political future over our endangered, genocidal fate and chose like world leaders example hand writing of judgment 1998/2018 Jeremiah 37:8, for himself, just so you know period, that is not true love, a parent, a president, nor a religious to political leader.
Comment Save Masjid Alqsa @savemasjidAQSA
Iran bombing Saudi Arabia. But couldn't use them to protect Palestine. Dirty little Pakistani Shi'a Raffadi grifter.
-You’d have to understand Eze 5 design my bathroom mirror/portal for mandatory evacuation his shavings into a Ben Affleck Armageddon Yellowstone! There’s first of all its type of ancient divinity going on with Palestine; as recent as Prophet Ezekiel literally crying would GOD allow the entire END of his, our ancestry Africa/NOAH/MOSES Abraham?
BBC NEWS
They lost their jobs after posting about Charlie Kirk, but some have no regrets;
“In the posts, Bourguet described Kirk as an "evil man" and suggested he had dedicated his life to hateful causes. He also criticised Kirk's supporters saying they had not been vocal about school shootings.
"I had seen the way that people were talking about this person - kind of eulogising him and lionising him and it bothered me based on a lot of the things that he had said," Bourguet told the BBC ”https://apple.news/ASg5drHr5TfuccANC_jYwCw
Then John hear “loose the four bound angels,” then I hear "Get Holy Bride Of Wrath!" Both indication Antichrist is in great prowess planetwide and you can't know it too busy like NBA/MBA's American Dreaming! I am permanently suspended on YouTube and The X platform for spreading biblical intelligence like I said. Love Is Sacrifice, Death To Self!
-For Kirk’s opponents, his comments on a large swathe of issues from race to immigration, gun control and gender identity were deeply offensive. See why Pope LeO found being labored religious by Gog’s not God's President Trump offensive but so does God find both it and its counterpart politics offensively genocidal!
Since all my ministry both religion and politics have been warned as genocide in disgust I tend to agree with GOD! My eldest Darius who’ve been apart of two divinity triangle crafts and is yet know it was watching live when Charlie Kirk was killed! So when he texted me about it this was the first I’d heard of him I avoid religious politics as much as I avoid Prophet Samuel too warn, 1st, 2nd Kings Presley to Jackson bout genocidal pharmaceutical, and their happy go lucky commercials!
"I had seen the way that people were talking about this person - kind of eulogising him and lionising him and it bothered me. From seeing young children waiting on a BRICS/Asian invasion of intervention to having knotted ropes tossed down into Anubis underground after them are just some of the extremes mocked WEST RULE LEADERS/CELEBRITY endangerment of children to young people!
Lionising him from mocking all entertainment ancient genociders the lion the leopard and demon dog having easy assess to our children and Brad Pitt and Jolie’s kids as you say eulogising and lionising as hero’s from mass assembly to Disney to Avenger to DC characterization of having forsaken GOD and divine intervention Trump THEM/Archangel THEM!
Sulaiman Ahmed @shaykhsulaiman
JUST IN: Senior Iranian MP Ebrahim Azizi:
“No negotiations. Until Iran’s terms are met, talks are futile.”

https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2098693208259563908?s=46
The Washington Post
Lionising him from mocking all entertainment ancient genociders the lion the leopard and demon dog having easy assess to our children and Brad Pitt and Jolie’s kids as you say eulogising and lionising as hero’s from mass assembly to Disney to Avenger to DC characterization of having forsaken GOD and divine intervention Trump THEM/Archangel THEM!
Sulaiman Ahmed @shaykhsulaiman
JUST IN: Senior Iranian MP Ebrahim Azizi:
“No negotiations. Until Iran’s terms are met, talks are futile.”
https://x.com/shaykhsulaiman/status/2098693208259563908?s=46
The Washington Post
Top AI leaders unite to warn the technology is advancing too fast
Dario Amodei, Sam Altman and Elon Musk, long at odds with each other, found common ground in calling for a slowdown in AI amid mounting fears about its dangers. https://apple.news/ACZX3vMsKQYuIxgpOaNd4xA
Top AI leaders unite to warn the technology is advancing too fast -fret not by leaps and bounds there’s a slowing its pace astronomically I woke hearing no flirting with 2018 Oct 17 2026 Keanu Reeves The Day The Earth Stood Still from Chernobyl to 3IAtlas! I know at all points bulletin 3IAtlas is gone off the scene but it’s the triple Dino Days to Noah’s cousin of molten lava flooding it left behind; plus you know simultaneously after HHCB was threaten I heard get HBOW race we’ve had 3IAtas solar cosmic and volcanic aftermath a just over the horizon Jesus millennium reign and to a now walking the planet Mal 4, Rev 4 my Chernobyl melt skyrocketing us SUNLIGHT Of GOD/GODZILLA EL NINO!
Right advised after that Jan 21/-29 2018/2021 tens days Hawaii missile morning now that blazing flaming frying pan flying saucer 🛸 liftoff of the WH were told to scrutinize earth ending movies from now on well if animals are moving to The ark also, Archangel Georgia’s Coast float over well so like in these movies God's are running so everybody else yeah should run with THEM!
ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB
Dario Amodei, Sam Altman and Elon Musk, long at odds with each other, found common ground in calling for a slowdown in AI amid mounting fears about its dangers. https://apple.news/ACZX3vMsKQYuIxgpOaNd4xA
Top AI leaders unite to warn the technology is advancing too fast -fret not by leaps and bounds there’s a slowing its pace astronomically I woke hearing no flirting with 2018 Oct 17 2026 Keanu Reeves The Day The Earth Stood Still from Chernobyl to 3IAtlas! I know at all points bulletin 3IAtlas is gone off the scene but it’s the triple Dino Days to Noah’s cousin of molten lava flooding it left behind; plus you know simultaneously after HHCB was threaten I heard get HBOW race we’ve had 3IAtas solar cosmic and volcanic aftermath a just over the horizon Jesus millennium reign and to a now walking the planet Mal 4, Rev 4 my Chernobyl melt skyrocketing us SUNLIGHT Of GOD/GODZILLA EL NINO!
Right advised after that Jan 21/-29 2018/2021 tens days Hawaii missile morning now that blazing flaming frying pan flying saucer 🛸 liftoff of the WH were told to scrutinize earth ending movies from now on well if animals are moving to The ark also, Archangel Georgia’s Coast float over well so like in these movies God's are running so everybody else yeah should run with THEM!
ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Comments
Post a Comment