The Guardian

This is where I live now, the back of a truck’: a day in the life of a grandmother in Gaza, https://apple.news/AA2tqa27WQ6a53Jqio57Adg; “Now, we have no home, no source of income and no good food. Life in tents is terrible – actually unbearable. There are insects everywhere, mosquitoes, sand, dirt, garbage and torn tents. And the wind. In winter, it blows everything away. In summer, we die from the extreme heat. We do not even have enough space to build a proper bathroom – a person who showers in a tent comes out dirtier leaving the bathroom.

My feeling is that for people my age, death is more honorable than living this life. This isn’t life. We are not living. We are dead. Everything beautiful is gone. It has disappeared, and I have disappeared with it.”

Tess McClure, Seham Tantesh

https://apple.news/AA2tqa27WQ6a53Jqio57Adg

See more here http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2022/10/the-unending-love-antidote.html my visions dreams and demonstrations told in prophetic parables characters and future genealogies: everything her testimony is my testimony! See how it all must end there is death and dying but is also resurrection and marriage suppers and mansions in heavens and soon again upon a safe planet earth! So Mansoura’s when I heard pray I looked toward a twilight sun and begin to pray both in English and I and an African male chorus in Kituba, a Central African language dialect. How great thou art! https://youtu.be/uHrgaOz10HA One of many divine songs my children grands grew up listening too!

Much like in life the same in death Mansoura’s I go but I always return too many times to count; there is no comparison my life to yours! I don’t have a home anymore none of my family my two sons my 9 grands whom I helped raised are not around me anymore! Remember what Jesus THE CHRIST said about family those friends who are with you sacrificing in like manner.

Though it is like I won’t leave or I will leave go to Jesus’ God we commune but I won’t stay gone for long! To be honest it’s like I keep returning for everybody else to be sincere for over half my life I live the spiritual prophesy we all left the planet together, actually 2015/2023 yesterday Sept 20-23 2926! We all after a set time return glorified together only this time according to Angel Gabriel THEM this time we/GOD’s Kingdom come claim this planet earth we keep it and reign as with Ancient Of Days Holy Father and His Christ SON/heir Jesus eons to come!

Apostle Prophet Like The Twelve Patricia Ann Askew Bradford 

Comments