Europe

Reuters 

France says ICC warrant posed no obstacle to Netanyahu overflight https://apple.news/AWhroCIpiRL6eNVaSoOCgkw; prime minister Netanyahu you are not being protested nationally/internationally because you defended yourselves 2023! 

Wait who besides me when you saw that vid of Ivanka Trump thanks Meidas the reminder Trump has a daughter. You wish she and I looked up her name Melania had been with those priest and medical staff this walk on the Vatican! “Netanyahu let the Palestinians go?” 

You are defined war criminals because the last three years you used the most powerful nuclear system this planet. As to completely decimate Gaza and Palestine. On to doz it all and build Israeli settlements atop all the blood guts and gore of mostly children. Like that’s the definition of a war criminal- you this allying world system and all their allies here and abroad!

See also see 

Opinion

The west is in freefall – and the worst part is that we were warned, but chose not to listen

Endless pursuit of wealth and power by western leaders led us here. What strikes me most is how many saw what was coming https://apple.news/ATx7Ff2IlTT2rN7w8XlyvkA this titled alone made me cry!  HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH ) Apb The RAM 

Buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 PayPal.me/apostle5808

Why only 24 hours  prior I was telling those all of sudden trampled trapped and swallowed up by that CHINA/NEPHAL MONSTROSITY  to RUN! Remember I like Rev 7 John saw some like that on pause since error Bush and id just a month prior heard CAT 7! Then I woke speaking Japanese of a father to a son a run on a bank/ATM; then I woke speaking Chinese of a father to a son run on a fuel Facility  then I woke speaking Spanish of a father and son this fast run restaurant then it was years prior speaking Dutch/DUTCHSINSE me and all children on the run a fast food window deciding who could eat meat and who like 666 boys Netanyahu Zelensky and Trump only milk! GODS ARE RUNNING ARE YOU GOD’S! NOWLINK RUN! 


Comments