Itty Pitty Pieces CAN THESE BONES, LIVE? ANCESTRAL, NOW STAR WARRING ANCIENT OF DAYS HOLY FATHER?


This fund http://spot.fund/FundMeABB  

Yt/X/FB The book of Genesis | The book of Psalms | The book of Revelation ! Whoa 2023 May 30/31/ Jan 12/13/2018/2028 Hawaii missile open book John ate a little book | oddly a book of remembrance laid the foot of my feet 👣; 2023 the year God used "every," form of escaping everything HIS from healing wings to SUNLIGHT design crafts HE’D want to keep record of who donated what to Apb, The RAM?

This Wonderful Pic So Wonderfully Represent The Title Of My Decades Work, Prophetic Parable, BEAST OF BEAUTY.... according a X like, Tala Jomaa Abu Matar is one of Israel's latest child victim, I was like I'll design a prophetic parable the name Tala, only she send me her entire name...

Unto Hushim Jahziel Nwahsrsm and Tala Jomaa Abu Matar was born a goddaughter Fatima Nahla Nwahsrsm  a godson Ceren Afsheen Nwahsrsm a godson Farrukh Tehseen  Nwahsrsm and a goddess of remembrance Goddess Tehya Amphitrite Afridi, Nwahsrsm, Matar

CAN THESE BONES, LIVE? ANCESTRAL, NOW STAR WARRING ANCIENT OF DAYS HOLY FATHER? see https://piecesoflordurusalem.blogspot.com/2026/08/and-these-are-descendants-rescued-from.html


host vid YouTube Kevin Explains UFO crash landed I believe but UFO sighting caught on Camera three days ago 09/12/2026 your Kevin 6;23 point, I had a young man who asked about these HUGE clouds, only his hot pink; seen over Turkey's mass death casualty earthquake and right then Venezuela's; see I never had a explanation once I as with resurrection saints skyrocketed off the planet.
I also Kevin witness me standing a cloud while a another cloud just like this balloon and balloon with its saints, then decades later this caught my attention John's Rev 14, a crown Lord standing a cloud, thrusting in reaping sickle, "FOR THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH HATH COME!" Do I mean when I woke like that night Oct 2018 and the man with gleaning sickle, was standing the head of my bed? Yeah, I guess so right, some these aren't just clouds they're the divine righteous dead retrieval crafts?

see this is not happening, X Files here https://youtu.be/yeXv7Q9e1As?si=JD32Gq0CsfWNOTrr SE 8/EP 14, '3.33' point, watching from the foot of my prayer-bed REV 17:14 JESUS BEAMED OUT ALL CHILDREN; also what I saw 2023 May 3rd countdown 37 days into 2023 June 11/12; I woke to this only hours ago, and for a change I watched, host vid, Youtube Why Files, Three Deaths Filed as Alien Encounters, https://youtu.be/QXf01A9VYDs?si=qsp7zebLhldRFwlJ; Why files I was listening to this supposedly alien interview who finally said something that verified scripture when they tried to manipulate, "Emphasis," The Genesis Man blood genome it was a constant epic fail! Marvel not Eze 9 Ink-horn man suggest pray for all,
"Emphasis," human beings at the wailing wall; wailing wall too singular (as not all humanoids are us, are, Those SET APART.
Genesis Godman human being). Evidentiary what they attempted with Genesis Godman and failed they were successful with cryptic from cattle to animal mutilations. Apparently according to our 2023 Aug 24/25 2026 mocked aliens invasion 666 economy Rev 9 a for the ancient bottomless pit of them moved to be loosed upon the planet, (a day, a week, a month and year, or like the movie KNOWING/Tomorrow War we'd all perish,and there'd be no coming back for tribers to sinners);
frightnight to rolling twilight skies till he come, we talking red alert lyrics, ain't no no sunshine when she's gone, to if we ever lost SPIRIT/BRIDE It will rain; as recent as what happened to Aug 2015 since it’s June/July 2023 Aug 24/25 ALL GODS WENT OFF THE PLANET ITS 2023 Jan 16/Sept 20-23 2023/2026/28/29, with LAMB OF GOD JESUS ARRIVING AS APOPHIS or GAMMA RAY BURSTING JESUS ARRIVING WITH APOPHIS;
frightnight the more could be 2004/2005 Oct 3, 2024/2025 TWO BIG COMING 2021 OCT 1, 2028/29 and if only your West Rule leaders ALL THEIR and all their ALLIES were prepping THAT PROMISED BILLIONS OF YOU to repatriate SUNLIGHT GOD commanded SW THE AMERICA'S AFRICAS' CONTINENT! APOSTLE LIKE THE 12 THEY ALSO ENTREAT ME, YOU, I WE KNOW! ....

Youtube The Field Report, Radar just caught 30 million birds flee the Midwest going south early but why? Seven hours ago 09/11/2026, https://youtu.be/4FUDh5pn9j0?si=1mutjGpAE54bPMjr at first they thought it was a massive storm...those who read behind me know I just revisited the innumerable of birds portrayed the movie the day after tomorrow and the one I witnessed myself, seem to come out of portal in sky to a innumerable that also made Pompeii Movie of Memphis, local news. Hundreds of flocking together bald eagles were caught on camera, fleeing Indiana before their, massive historic flood and for weeks blackout; so the answer to your question is yes animals can sense what horror is about to happened and I been looking for such animal signs!

Google AI Mode
anonymous question on the blackboard

What is the latest news on Ukraine hunting Russian forces in Mali?

Ukraine’s military intelligence is actively conducting operations against Russian forces in Mali by supplying local Tuareg-led separatists and jihadist fighters with advanced drone technology, intelligence, and tactical training. https://share.google/aimode/kUZGk4qDdm1byGmkX; remember the weirdo of waking from soon Interstellar and recent the lost bus Mathew McConaughey his 2005 movie Sahara and he’s holding up a golden coin
While searching for an American Civil War ironclad warship and he’s saying Labbezanga, as in Mali and both a deadly lethal War Lord and a military grande fast-moving waterborne plague spreading across West Africa the Niger into the America’s Atlantic
Frightnight marvel not a warning here in the real all to do with two of the world’s leaders since 2019 April 2/3/20/21 2022-2026/28 predicted to dominate world affairs during imminent as in 4 and a half years 2021 Oct 17 2026 in Pres Trump next WH/UK/BC/US last genocidal world system as West Rule and all its allies vanquished in one day Rev 3 Jesus/Trump/ Archangel midpoint timeline 2025 Easter within one hour including a Rev 2 type Jesus warning whore Jezebel/GREAT WHORE MYSTERY BABYLON Pope Frances and his billions followers gone from planetwide like they never ever happened; blink don’t blink!

Listening to: I heard a build up of mass disasters; I witnessed a build up of rescuers, including US Princess Charlotte I heard PRAY, looked toward a twilight sun a native African male chorus and I begin to sing, listening too Youtube Jennifer Hudson HOW GREAT THOU ART, https://youtu.be/M6LTqtYKDtI?si=1vALMB9xx9DvY3vp/predestined. THE AMERICAN IDOL, Jamal Roberts Brings Hope and Soul to (red alert celebrity); Fantasia I Believe," https://youtu.be/5xi0rPS5tUc?si=BLyu8cP09Ncp3SGy; since there's a running down my the hall his white linen blowing in his speed; also prophet Ezekiel's Ink Horn man also Daniel's man in linen pleading pray for all 'HUMAN BEINGS," at the wailing wal;l y'all know fulfilling Rev 9 as an invasion of aliens from above is also upon us, a bottom pit of monsters are invading you and yours!

Does It Sound Like It Look, Does It Drive Like It Look ? 1967 Shelby V8 Sound Therapy at Legends of Speed 2025 || Touring Car Masters New Zealand [4K]; https://youtu.be/wtzOrMAQ6Uo?si=8HNXW6eVn8ompvqM; then named, numbered race cars racing come on; enjoy! also see 2027 Plymouth Prowler REVEALED — The Coupe That Just BROKE the Rulebook! https://youtu.be/hdIB-lRjR34?si=EoJRD2x9uy7CljOx: when I saw this i said whoa it actually looks like a prowler, suppose just suppose his is your THEY design each Archangel's 190 million US tribulation saints a numbered race car.

Scene

"Wow, you two are so fused. You look like Siamese twins. You know us sisters love, loving on each other. Well can a loving husband squeeze in there? You can have her, I'm going to help my husband cook. What dear husband Mitchel, are you designing? Stuffed crates, I'm just uncertain about whether to do something red or white in a sauce. You know once I have my culinary classes, I'm going to cook all over you. Well babe, until then, would you hand me the cream? Ah geese woman! You and these finding this mystery America, documentaries! Well a lot of archaeologist do think Sanford beloved, between the W Pacific and the Mid Atlantic, ring of fire. They say is yet expanding, there was not only a country, America, but an entire American continent. But in that, in all that ocean of lava? That's just Bron too hard to believe. Well that sea to sea crater of molten lava is why they can't excavate it all, like they want. Believe it or not lover boy, it is believed there laid the greatest nation this world, to follow the Roman Empire. But after 101, ah, ah, Mariah! Yellowstone's, it was call something like that. We only just studied it days past, yes, after 101 this Yellowstone killed tens of millions, and all the other stampeded. They even say, Sanny, it's why the African Juttah even exist. Here, here, listen here, he's their top scientist. Dr Bloomberg, Volcanologist Sanny, to extinction studies. Then they're designing way's right now to do it's research. Like Bron within those lava beds? Crazy I know, but just listen!" Why Speak In Parables!

What are the details of the Israeli military demolition in southern Lebanon that caused an earthquake?
https://share.google/aimode/GiyRwi3Qx48muIety
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/twilight-zone/2026-09-12/ty-article-magazine/.highlight/even-palestinians-were-stunned-the-idf-settler-alliance-reaches-a-new-level/000001a0-93f2-dfa9-ada3-dbf267a30000

On September 10, 2026, a massive controlled military demolition conducted by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in southern Lebanon triggered a magnitude 4.1 earthquake, as registered by the US Geological Survey (USGS). The explosion was powerful enough to mimic natural tectonic activity, sending shockwaves that were felt tens of kilometers away in cities like Nabatieh and Saida Gift https://share.google/aimode/GiyRwi3Qx48muIety so you know it prophetic scripture Ps 91/Rev 12 has it divine intervention for Palestine would be in the form of natural events especially earthquakes I’ll remind again you’re in turf wars with a world system called the Excellency of Jacob; those the billions Isaiah Zechariah John and myself watch repatriate to either Jordan's Petra or Africa's, Southwest Atlantic As promised as far back as Mother Africa, Mother Eve, Mother Mary. Come on now do you really wanna wake up in hell having known these things? You know how beyond they mock a fast and furious Ludacris that is!

HAARETZ

Netanyahu's Terrible Tuesday Left Him Almost Unscathed in Election Polls – for Now
Yeah but biblically scripturally, prophetically he left over 6 million Jews dead and if you think wait that’s Hitler Germany in Jewish death tolls right. Thats also Aug 5 2023 AODHF crying at his throne, mocking he’ll laugh and showing himself star warring alongside Archangel and since SONLIGHT walks the planet that’s his imminent worldwide kingdom rule Marvel not 2025 a busy Israeli shopping mall seen at the edge of a cliffhanger of them regularly falling to their deaths; their own persecuted prophets have prophesied for millennia! HGO(WAR) HBO(W) Apb The RAM

ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM

buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB








Comments