Itty Bitty Pieces Of host vid YouTube The enemy from within we’re designing that US Lab Bio/Covid/Palehorse/HORSE OF HADES!
When you heard their cry and answered them. Send one angel presently SONLIGHT GOD wiped out then a threatening Assyrian army presently a threatening your excellency of Jacob, an allied US-Israeli army!
That song that make you stop everything you’re doing, dancing 💃 hallelujah all get up come onto the theater room walk up to the wall, stretching, flat screen, and see who in the world is that singing?
host vid YouTube The enemy from within
host vid I talked to a hard-core Trump supporter today. Something has changed. Six days ago 09/28/2026; https://youtu.be/S2Lvwkx2MoQ
Itty Bitty Pieces Of host vid YouTube The enemy from within were designing that US Lab Bio/Covid/Palehorse/HORSE OF HADES while John and I watched! Kinda remind you SCRUTINIZE EARTH ENDING MOVIES (SEEM) independence Day Dennis Quaid character; red alert movies Will Smith, Jaden Smith, A TV Son Smith co star Carlton/DWTS Ribeiro;
This Avengers Captain America warn language I couldn’t listen. I like the way he starts off molten death rider from beneath our Father King David Psalm 37 to Prince it’s [ my 1998] his 1999; to the song, lyrics it’s the end of the world and he says he knows it.
Right we taking since the moment now star warring AODHF look at Adam and Eve you disobey me; yeah we’re Noah’s day all living things die and only since HER WOMAN SEED bringing us THE LIGHT, THE EVIDENCE THE TRUTH “he knows it’s the end of the world, but he’s feeling fine!
Itty Bitty Pieces Of host vid YouTube The enemy from within were designing that US Lab Bio/Covid/Palehorse/HORSE OF HADES while John and I watched! Kinda remind you SCRUTINIZE EARTH ENDING MOVIES (SEEM) independence Day Dennis Quaid character; red alert movies Will Smith, Jaden Smith, A TV Son Smith co star Carlton/DWTS Ribeiro;
This Avengers Captain America warn language I couldn’t listen. I like the way he starts off molten death rider from beneath our Father King David Psalm 37 to Prince it’s [ my 1998] his 1999; to the song, lyrics it’s the end of the world and he says he knows it.
Right we taking since the moment now star warring AODHF look at Adam and Eve you disobey me; yeah we’re Noah’s day all living things die and only since HER WOMAN SEED bringing us THE LIGHT, THE EVIDENCE THE TRUTH “he knows it’s the end of the world, but he’s feeling fine!
To be honest since that Psalm/SOS Chernobyl April Spring Rapture that’s pretty much what THEY telling y’all these four Eze 5/2025/2026 Apocalypse California Jan 7, Rev 7 ponytail judgements decades it’s the end of the world as you know it!
Blessed are hearers and doers it’s spirit of prophecy Jesus THE CHRIST for THE END IS HERE blessed day with dancing hallelujahs all around 2028/29 Oct 17 3028/39 GODS KINGDOM REIGN! YOU YOURS AGAIN YOURS!
This teardrop image I broke out singing raindrops falling on my heard remind to showed their divine allegiance trial tribulations of outreaching by a cellphone this huge sparkly tear drop shaped felled from my ceiling it’s official my laptop just crashed actually it was right as I was trying to comment on Facebook!
Remember months ago I was explaining to mrmbb333 possibly being so sensitive to the gone off the map Schulman resonance short I do believe that just now bird chirped and chirped me awoke. Frightnight to amazing Grace because again some like Matrix Neo waking to Trinity self-remoting his computer only this was more maleficent my entire Atmosphere, Laptop And TV
This teardrop image I broke out singing raindrops falling on my heard remind to showed their divine allegiance trial tribulations of outreaching by a cellphone this huge sparkly tear drop shaped felled from my ceiling it’s official my laptop just crashed actually it was right as I was trying to comment on Facebook!
Remember months ago I was explaining to mrmbb333 possibly being so sensitive to the gone off the map Schulman resonance short I do believe that just now bird chirped and chirped me awoke. Frightnight to amazing Grace because again some like Matrix Neo waking to Trinity self-remoting his computer only this was more maleficent my entire Atmosphere, Laptop And TV
But you have to ask What are they trying to hide now? Biblically Prophetically and Scripturally during fulfilling 2004 May 15 COVID 2020/2026 SONLIGHY GOD HBOW. MIGHY ANGEL Trump/Archangel/ all verify we are nearing 5 years of 7 in end-day mass extinctions knowing insurmountable deaths tolls especially THE HOLY LAND/ARABIA/ THE PACIFIC/THE AMERICA’S North; grand total two US petro-quarters world dead. What oh what else are they, Eze 38:39/Dan 4/7 Rev 14/17/20 are they trying to hide?
SHORT WE KNOW NOWLINK REPENT RUN oh once here don’t hold off Walmart emergency orders because we also know if Tehran in their defense don’t pull those cables plunge us into 1811/1812 something SONLIGHT GOD/3IATLAS destabilization systems Planetary Solar/Lunar ally Eze 5 who also cried about TEOJ being desolated by Netanyahu design 101 VEI8 BEN AFFLECK ARMAGEDDON Yellowstones finally did it! NOWLINK WATCH! RUN! LIVE! Two months Trump/Archangel 2021 timeline Dec 3/4/5 April 20/21 2025 prophesied hour, Rev 3 Jesus, THE CHRIST!
Mel Gibson @MelGibsonxvyv
🚨BREAKING:
China has removed the name "Israel" from all of its maps. https://x.com/melgibsonxvyv/status/2104843195389518311?s=46;
On the way here, I read how Iran is losing it hold of the seven horns of Hormuz its primary threat! No Iran Primary threat putting the planet-world back to the ice age. Plus I did see their God of all gods do exactly that, your 2004/2026 Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and I’m talking blink don’t blink the last 190 years never existed. And if you’re thinking about Jesus reference to the matrix See what happened was Morpheus red chair reveals Is pretty much telling Ne-Yo the same thing, right!
Mel Gibson @MelGibsonxvyv
🚨BREAKING:
China has removed the name "Israel" from all of its maps. https://x.com/melgibsonxvyv/status/2104843195389518311?s=46;
On the way here, I read how Iran is losing it hold of the seven horns of Hormuz its primary threat! No Iran Primary threat putting the planet-world back to the ice age. Plus I did see their God of all gods do exactly that, your 2004/2026 Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and I’m talking blink don’t blink the last 190 years never existed. And if you’re thinking about Jesus reference to the matrix See what happened was Morpheus red chair reveals Is pretty much telling Ne-Yo the same thing, right!
The grand who saw those fuel containers all set in a circle ⭕️ (Mighty Angel warn The Pacific Ring Of Fire/US Pacific SUPER VOLCANOES) and one by one watched them set to blaze! The one who’s grandma as far back as Bush/ Cheney one error Islam watched the flaming blazing frying pan!
Frightnight flying saucer 🛸 lift off of the Bush thru every following US Whitehouse including Trump X’s 2 The one who saw all her Memphians like GOD did to Egypt’s Pharaoh to King Nebuchadnezzar and you’re yet to see it to Pres Trump. Unimaginably they're all down on all four’s repentance crossing the now say it with me “THE OLD ARKANSAS BRIDGE “ into here ANCIENT OF DAYS Trump Gabriel/ Archangel Michael’s safehaven territory!
Short The Northern Hemisphere minus North America The Americas repatriated into SONLIGHT commanded repatriation The African Continent. I did tell you Trump was predicted a second WH the very 2019 April 2 20/21 date Russian, ALL ally ELE’S invasion wipe US/us off the planet; its 2019 April 21/22 2025/26 Zelensky become Ukraine’s President!
This grand yeah the one who got a screaming ear full “OH MY GOD I JUST SAW THREE TRIANGLE CRAFTS FLY OVER MY HEAD! I was on the phone with when I stepped out on that back deck as those ear piecing to eye popping triangle crafts Jets. Three points of lights red blue yellow zoomed right over imma say our heads. One day she up and call me none of my Memphians two sons 9 grown grands has anything to do with my ministry. well 8 don’t.
so this was not flesh and blood calling me up one day how the Ethiopian calendar put The Mayan Apocalypse date finale at 2021 Oct 17 2028! When you can’t say, ask while did Gabriel, Michael know that when they right here a room like this, this building 2021 this time of year Sept thru Dec 2021 Oct 17 until Oct 17 2028 resumed a not for near 2,600;
(I’m hearing, 190 months are determined upon thy people/westeners to finish THE TRANSGRESSIONS; Daniel is hearing 70 weeks of years are determined upon thy people (THE EXCELLENCY OF JACOB)! here’s it theirs, our it’s 7 year timeline two 42 months intervals finale. Putin Zelensky and Trump’s/Pope Francis April 2/20/21 2025 forging onward the second 42 month.
Frightnight to amazing Grace with Angel Gabriel THEM circling the brides chariot all around she just confirmed also The Ethiopian Mayan Apocalypse/Jesus/Apophis finale Oct 17 2028/2029. Plus we titans, elites and celebrities we know THEY been getting us Saints and tribulations saints. Oh religious leaders Nicodemus would’ve been a tribulation saint; getting us out the way!
So so so, to to to obvious THEY suddenly like that Ethiopian eunuch witnessed Apostle Philip suddenly translate my 2015 Memphis Grands suddenly translate into this area where we Ancient Intravenous are and too like 101 VEI 8 Yellowstones stood-stilled at 38 minutes Hawaii missile morning at my Memphis son home pretty much the same
There’s Zech 14/Rev 2 yes Rev 19 JESUS THEY ARE ALL WITH HIM all westerners either translated, crossed to floated over a predicted 100 million westerners Firerocketed never see again to skyrocketed up there with Gods as Gods interceding from up there to down here. There’s by 2011 threatening Fukushima we suppose to understand again gone up there to intercede the tribulation saints described John Rev 13/13:5
I explained 2024 nearly assassinated President Trump favored that huge bandage up side one of ten heads procrastinating trib-saints given over to inconceivable tortures Israel US and allies gone under fallen prey to that dirty Trump called Gog here’s ANCIENT Mede a US General and I witnessed building this pileup of torture vehicles then hellish demons and Anubis undertakers wait with their own tormenting regiments! NOWLINK GODS ARE RUNNING TOWARD ANCIENT INTRAVENOUS GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! ARE YOU GODS!
Russia X 🇷🇺 ✅ @Rusia_HD
🚨 BREAKING:
China says"the world can move on without the US, https://x.com/presidentxichn/status/1934776307025347034?s=46
Prophetically 2021 Oct 17 thru 2025 April 20/21/Thru Oct 17 2028 the world has is moving on without west rule UK/BC/US. Though prophetically world leaders a weeping inconsolable GOD mocked he will strip back to the days of your birth. THE 8th world system that follows the previous 7 Ancient Egypt, BABYLON, THE ROMAN/BRITISH EMPIRE/MYSERY BABYLON claims more human beings all those deadly empires combined. The only Amazing Grace of a solvent XI Jinping we already had this conversation including only 24 hours before that CHINA/NEPAL BORDER MONSTROSITY!
My 1996//2012 prophetic to their 2009/2012 cinematic commander all type military all type ships/submersible arks Rev 10 Mighty Angel and Rev 17 7th Angel told us to avoid into the eastern seaboard a specific area map GONE EXTINCTION LEVEL VOLCANOES The Pacific US W Pacific. Frightnight Trump/Archangel THEM suddenly translate to repatriate my Memphis grands into this other safehaven part of the planet US GA’S Coast/The America’s South floatover into Africa’s South West Atlantic
Like I say because Father Abraham Apostle John nor I Apostle Mother African THEY also entreat me didn’t see ships with those billions inherit promised as far back as Mother Eve WOMAN SEED/LAMB OF GOD pouring in doesn’t mean they weren’t there. I didn’t see previously what The Ring Of Fire and 101 it’s VEI 8 Yellowstones left of The America’s sever off and did a Pangea reversal; in my sight and hearing reattach itself back to Africa’s continent until they made mockery of 2023 US Speaker of the house bragging to ally Taiwan against BRICS CHINA!
Biblical scriptural prophetic new heaven earth and newly crown Lord Jerusalem to newly crown Lord Urusalem see prophetic parables here https://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-viii.html and here https://piecesoflordurusalem.blogspot.com/2020/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html
Also Star Warring THEM descend and SONLIGHT GOD/3IATLAS planet readies itself. Knowing 2 Per 3 mocked and John hinted no more sea is why I asked mrmbb333 about a Pangea reversal he thought me ridiculous I’m sure as DeGrasse/Nye/Micho Kaku my warning a Dino days Rev 9 evident alien invasion/aftermath! NOWLINK GODS ARE RUNNING! ARE YOU GODS! See entire comments here https://americathewall.blogspot.com/2026/09/nbc-news-5-british-nationals-arrested.html
Google AI Mode
Anonymous Question On The African Juttah Reveals Class Black Board!
What is the latest news on North Korea's response to the US South Korea submarine deal?
North Korea has strongly condemned the United States' approval for South Korea to build its first nuclear-powered submarine, calling it a "dangerous development" that threatens the stability of the Asia-Pacific region! See entire report here, https://share.google/aimode/eJcb4BhgVIYa9EofB
How hypocritical is this worldwide nuclear West Rule/UK/BC/US then Daniel, King Nebuchadnezzar and I hear “Britain, America separate them into itty bitty pieces wipe Canada off the map! You 5 Million BC refugees there’s some weirdo come into my YouTube about your nova Scotia Coast! Frightnight we’re in a tug of all nations knives out about no more building nuclear weapons Tehran;
Please please please supposedly wisest among you religious, political, monetary leaders make all this tug of ridiculousness make sense! They’re like boys all around the room this stunning looking sounding train set the all the floor playing battle ship! Only with those promised Mother Africa and Father Abraham’s billions Juneteenth inherit I wanna say come on SUNLIGHT GOD get this Hawaii missile morning also appearing Michael Ealy good and dangerous man; I’m just gotta say sudden190 year deficit is come, come on first emergency Walmart order. Come On!
ALSO SEEN STAR WARRING LAMB OF GOD JESUS AND THEIR MULTICULTURAL MULTIBILLION MAN ROYAL PRIESTHOOD INTERVENE THEIR GOTTEN FOR US HUMAN EXTINCTION AODHF JCON JCOR HGO(WAR) HBO(WRATH) Apb The RAM
buy me breakfast lunch or dinner $patann1258 http://paypal.me/apostle5808 or anonymously pay out my room for the year, here Patricia Bradford rm 237, Stay Suites 4071 Us 17 Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Ph 912-421-6620/
http://spot.fund/FundMeABB

Comments
Post a Comment