Michael Bradbury @MrMBB333
GULF SYSTEM ESCALATES AS WARNINGS SPREAD
Tropical Depression Five is moving through the Gulf, and the threat along the Texas and Louisiana coast is quickly taking shape.
https://x.com/mrmbb333/status/2094506148947005673?s=46
-WELL IF YOU GUYS THINK 2019 ELE MONTH AUG 2026 WAS THE SOLAR COSMIC VOLCANIC AND ALIEN 👽 APOCALYPSE WARN HAWAII MISSILE AN ANGEL SO MIGHTY HES STANDING ONE FOOT THE PLANET ONE FOOT THE SEA BY SEPT 3 A MYSTERY WOMAN CARRYING MORE OFFER JESUS GAINED HIS SAINTS MANSIONS IN HEAVEN!
YOU CAN’T PHANTOM WE’RE IN A POST APOCALYPSE INTERSTELLAR ARMAGEDDON/ALIEN INVASION/DINO DAYS AFTERMATH! FIVE ELEMENTS THIS PLANET GOING ELE! SHE CROSSED MULTIMILLION MAN WATER-COOLER LINE IN FRONT OF ME TRIPPED UP MORE BOWLS OFFERED BETTER HOMELESS SHELTERS AS MANSIONS IN HEAVEN
HEARD GET HBOW! WHO IS SHE? EMPHASIS JOHN AND I HAVE ONLY SEEN AS HOLY TRINITY ONE SHE! SPIRIT AND BRIDE! I HAVE BEEN PORTRAYED AS VERSIONS OF HER REALIZED CROWN JESUS STANDS A CLOUD THRUSTING IN GLEAMING SICKLE! I STAND A CLOUD WATCHED A CLOUD BALLOON MORE EACH A RESURRECTED SAINT! Apb
GPS Glitched Across The US by as Much as 33 Feet. Scientists Have Never Seen This Before, https://www.sciencealert.com/gps-glitched-across-the-us-by-as-much-as-33-feet-scientists-have-never-seen-this-before
Scientist is baffled by the reversal inside earth’s core, https://share.google/aimode/9tNBgl6Fa3WLqTAfA
Researchers do not yet know if the reversal is a short-lived fluctuation, part of a periodic oscillation, or a new stable equilibrium for core circulation
Robert Bruce ✅@24_70xu
🇺🇸 MQ-9 Reaper No. 51! 🤯
🇮🇷 Moments ago, IRGC air defenses shot down another American MQ-9 Reaper drone in the Gulf of Oman.
That makes 51 MQ-9 Reapers shot down in this war. 🔥
The half-century is officially over — and Iran just added No. 51. 😂🤯
And all of this is being done using the same air defense system that Trump has claimed more than a thousand times has been completely destroyed. 😂🔥https://x.com/24_70xu/status/2094466436681101367?s=46
The handwriting of judgment on a wall Jer 37:8 previous 6 world systems had one detailing who’s their derailing successor say a Khamenei replaced by a Khamenei is Trump’s replacement. Say we place everything about the US its own matrix box filed away as 7th world system done! Run!
Watch or I’ll come upon you at an hour you think not Dan 9:27a/Rev 11:1, 2 2025 Easter Sunday and you will not know the hour; shall her judgements come in one day in one hour and she shall be utterly destroyed; like the days of Noah she’d be gone before she realized a BEHEMOTH event even took her!
-I know when I saw a hand writing on the wall Bush/CLINTON/Bush 1998 Jer 37:8 I read it I’m like whats that about today! Then John hear marvel not great whore Mystery Babylon. I tell you her ancestral The Roman Empire/The British Empire Presents WEST RULE UK/BC/US! MEDE IS AGAIN SUCCESSOR!!
David Sunfellow @sunfellow
If we include previous advanced human civilizations that were wiped out by repeating, cyclical pole shifts, we will still probably be a flash in the pan, but our legacy would be significantly longer and more interesting…https://x.com/sunfellow/status/2094606076163563790?s=46
Scientist is baffled by the reversal inside earth’s core, https://share.google/aimode/9tNBgl6Fa3WLqTAfA Researchers do not yet know if the reversal is a short-lived fluctuation, part of a periodic oscillation, or a new stable equilibrium for core circulation? You had me Scientist is baffled!
host vid, @MrMBB333 https://www.youtube.com/live/ZuXe2guYNL8?si=1usCJW1TpJQ2YXat Earth’s 5 Elements sat pause till 2025 Jan 7 APOCALYPSE CALIFORNIA: more frightnight I asked him a year now are we a Pangea reversal? His last vid alert me to article Scientist is baffled by the reversal inside earth’s core! NOWLINKRUN
It is coming right at us it’s hiding behind the sun I hadn’t even considered the asteroid prophet Daniel King Nebuchadnezzar watched impact earth when reigning HHCB launched it as Apophis till this video! Remember before Trump/Archangel resumes a not for 2600 years timeline they first revisited 2004 Oct 3 2021 two big ones coming! Gamma Ray Jesus and Apophis trump/archangel finale timeline Oct 17 2028/29?

Comments
Post a Comment